Special Event Help, Facilities Assistant, Snow Removal, Coffee Team Leader, Child Care, Usher
JUNE 2016 - PRESENT as volunteer and temporary employee
● Painting, light construction, errands, custodial work, heavy lifting, setup for events
● Make coffee, restock coffee, cleanup, manage volunteers
● Provide child care during adult programming
- Facilities Assistant at Grace Community
- Camp Counselor at Hidden Acres Christian Camp
- Sales Merchandise Associate at Home Goods
- Grocery Clerk at Fareway
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Seeking a position with an organization, which will benefit from my extensive custodial/ housekeeping skills and knowledge. Also an organization that offers the opportunity for professional development and growth. Facilities Assistant I / Custodian
October 2017 to Present
• Maintain overall cleaning of Howell Hall Levels I & II
• Maintaining the daily upkeep of the Laundry Room, Community Restrooms and Lobby Common Areas
• Ensuring cleanliness of all stairways and entryways
• Keeping inventory of all paper products, chemicals and cleaning supplies needed for my assigned area
• Other Duties As Assigned Which Varied Daily
- Facilities Assistant I / Custodian at Kennesaw State University
- Custodian at Subcontractor
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Stingers Student Dining Halls
Supervisor: Guillermo Hurtado (214) 930-8833
Mike Cormier (817) 528- 6283
* Position: Facilities Assistant
• Responsible for monitoring all aspects of the physical maintenance of the building.
• Perform the tasks of maintaining and servicing all equipment as well as supervising contractors who perform specialized maintenance duties.
• Direct contractors engaged in cleaning and up keep of the building including dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and washing windows.
• Coordinate with Senior and Assistant Manager in scheduling the daily activities of maintenance for the building.
• Assist in the development and implementation of annual preventive maintenance plan, including pool maintenance.
- Facilities Assistant at First Services Residential- The Tower/ One Montgomery Plaza
- Floor Staff at YRC Logistics
- Floor Staff at ATC Logistics and Electronics
7 years, 4 months at this Job
While my employment as the Lead Facilities Assistant at New Life Church in Dublin, CA. My responsibilities were the day to day operations at the Dublin campus. I was responsible to manage all functions for all Sunday services and mid-week activities at the Dublin campus. Along with my duties at the Dublin campus was a thorough weekly building maintenance check.
Which includes every office, class rooms, kitchen, church auditorium, production studio and all 35 fire extinguishers stations. Based off the weekly building maintenance check, I was responsible to troubleshoot and make the correct repairs as needed. As Lead Facilities Assistant other responsibilities were to work on daily and weekly campus projects such as
• Custodial / Janitorial Tasks (i.e. general cleaning, sweeping, mopping, restocking restroom supplies, etc.)
• Grounds and Parking Lot (i.e. trash removal, power wash oil spots in visitors parking lot, front entrance and etc.)
• General Maintenance (touch up paint, auditorium resets - stage reset from mid-week services, chair alignment, communion table alignment, lobby setup, classrooms setup, etc.)
• Minor Repairs (i.e. fixture replacement, wall patching, light bulb replacement, ceiling titles, church and office furniture repair, etc.)
• Building Access Management (i.e. fob security, opening and closing building, making sure office has scheduled outside vendors or deliveries with me in advance) My role as Lead Facilities Assistant was also to be managing volunteers and new and current facility team members who roles who needed training or supervision. Another responsibility was to coordinate with all church ministries and departments on a daily or weekly basis, to know, their schedules to better plan my schedule accordingly, to provide quality service to the specific ministry or department. Facilities provided such help as when delivery services arrived we'd either their bring their package(s) up to their department or if it needed assembly we'd assemble the product and deliver the assembled product to that department. I'd also meet any outside vendors that was working on the Dublin campus before letting them into the building, to assure that the Dublin campus was receiving the highest quality of service and at the same time our building security wasn't compromised. Lastly, I was the Lead Site Security for the Dublin campus for all Sunday services and all special events held at New Life Church. Please "Do not" contact this former employer. Please contact me directly, for full explanation. Thank you
- LEAD FACILITIES ASSISTANT at New Life Church
- Maintenance Technician Lead at FPI MANAGEMENT, INC
- INTERIM RESIDENT MANAGER at ASSOCIA - EMB MANAGEMENT
- MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT at SUMMIT BUILDING MAINTENANCE
2 years, 5 months at this Job
I am in the facilities department. We are supposed to fix minor maintenance issues and provide excellent customer service.
- Facilities Assistant at St Gabriel Catholic Church
- Kitchen Helper at Panda Restaurant Group
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Builds all facilities and all other department related orders (shelves, cabinets, racks, sheds, book cases, desks)
• Operates facilities equipment in safely manner (forklift, kubota, snow machines, boilers, air units, chiller)
• Monitor/maintain HVAC system capable of troubleshooting malfunctions, making sure both AC and heat are at suitable temperatures for regular work related activities
• Performs maintenance throughout the building including ; painting, wall repairs, ceiling tile repairs masonry work.
• Performs miner electrical work including but not limited to lighting fixtures, ballast replacement, bulb replacements.
• Routine inspection of building making sure it is safe for both staff and patrons (interior/exterior).
• Cleans (Sweeps, mops, dusts, scrubs, sanitizes, vacuums) floors, walls, fixtures in various activity rooms, restrooms, locker rooms, office spaces, lobbies, lounges, hallways and stairs.
• Empties all facility waste receptacles, cleans ashtrays, and transports trash trays and transports trash/waste to disposal area.
• Sweeps. scrubs, waxes and polishes floors.
• Cleans rugs, carpets, furniture and window coverings.
• Dusts furniture and equipment. Polishes metalwork.
• Washes windows, door panels and sills.
• Cleans and polishes lighting fixture, counter surfaces, and trim.
• Controls and supplies inventory of each specific buildings requirements of perishable cleaning and service items and materials.
• Maintains function of all building lighting (interior and exterior), adjusts timer devices appropriately.
• Conducts regular testing and service of emergency lighting systems.
• Monitors and adjusts heating-cooling and ventilation filters on a prescribed schedule.
• Cleans snow and debris from facility related sidewalks.
• Assembling all types of furniture, setting-up recreational programs and adjusting for special events.
- Facilities Assistant at Fremont Public Library
- Produce Associate at Sam's Club
- Cook/Prep at Portillo's
- at Joe Huerta
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Science
- High school or equivalent
Salary: 46,000.00 USD Per Year Hours per week: 40 Creates, prepares and maintains a variety of data and related computer files in conjunction with the highly technical parameters of the Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support (DMLSS) systems. Responsible for the entire DMLSS Work Order and Preventive Maintenance (PM) systems processes in the Facility Management Branch (FMB) from initial download to final closeout. Responsible for overseeing Contractor closing PMs, ensuring quality assurance at 100%. Verifying DMLSS data, including but is not limited to, contract data, budget, project management, preventive maintenance scheduling and preventive task development to include product research, code compliance, Joint Commission and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance. Works with the Chief of Facilities to ensure DMLSS project data is updated and accurate. Updates Balanced Score Card/EOC slides for Facility work order and PM completion times and ensures accuracy of associated graphs. Ensures completed/closed work orders are entered into DMLSS in a timely manner. Updates the DMLSS PM/Work Order system to ensure the accuracy and inclusion of all data, including man-hours, repair description, room numbers, and work order classification (Emergency, Urgent, or Routine). Updates the DMLSS database as necessary for new equipment or when changes are requested by the Plant Manager, Chief of Facilities, Facility Technicians, or maintenance mechanics. Provides assistance in day-to-day operations running the DMLSS system to manage the Facility. Retrieves information using the Business Object Module and uses module data to prepare detailed and unique DMLSS reports. Maintains and prints numerous automated DMLSS reports for scheduled and unscheduled work orders, personal property, and preventive maintenance tasks. Prepares and updates the Critical Component List for Joint Commission and submits various DMLSS reports to the Chief of Facilities and Plant Manager. Prepares, updates and submits time cards and DMHRSI data for all FMB employees. Maintains and updates Competency Assessment File (CAF) folders for all FMB employees per the latest required standards. Delivers folders to auditors on an as needed basis. Communicates findings of safety deficiencies and recommendations for corrective actions by preparing written reports and sharing these reports with field personnel, management or other district representatives. Assists in follow-up investigations as needed/assigned. Observes work practices and system operations to determine the existence of safety hazards and provides recommendations for corrective actions. Conducts accident investigations to identify causes, provide recommendations for corrective actions and share lessons learned. Works diligently to ensure training is completed on schedule; delivers training records and certificates to required authorities; files training records in Competency Assessment File folders and other personal folders. Tracks courses and training of FMB personnel and helps develop individual training plans as required. Trains MACH staff on Facility work order processes and emergency procedures during the Logistics Quarterly training and other functions. Responsible for maintaining and coordinating data and files for the FMB records room which contains all required records, inspection and maintenance documentation, manuals etc. including many that are required by The Joint Commission (TJC). Ensure the records room is organized to allow easy access to required files during urgent situations. Documentation generally consists of documentation for critical systems such as life support, environmental control, communications systems, emergency generator; preventive maintenance records for numerous systems; and current reference manuals on installed equipment and systems as stipulated by local requirements or functional accreditation organizations to include the TJC. Maintains additional records and historical data on active and completed jobs for future reference. Maintain records (including sketches, schematics, etc.) and information on safety certifications and inspections that are pertinent to completed installation or renovation. Liaison with SRMC Facilities personnel on DMLSS and other issues and liaison with Logistics Admin Asst and others as directed by the Plant Manager and the Chief of Facilities. Assists visitors and receives telephone calls, directing them to appropriate FMB personnel. Assists MACH staff with work order questions, completion of sign request forms and general Facility questions. Resolves non-technical problems of both general and specific nature and refers technical matters to the appropriate FMB personnel on the basis of knowledge of assignments and personal analysis of the urgency and precedent nature of the business. Fills in for Plant manager in his absence.
- Facilities Assistant at US Army MEDDAC
- Administrative Assistant at Dept of Army
- Senior Claims Analyst at Carolina Care Plan
- Work Leader at Blue Cross Blue Shield of SC
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
• Communicate with facilities management about any work that requires outside expert assistance
• Receive and respond to tenant reports of mechanical or maintenance issues on their premises
• Maintain corporate safety procedures at all times and comply with access control regulations
• Consult with Supervisor daily to obtain work assignments, keeping Supervisor informed of all activities, needs and problems
• Responsible for daily invoice preparation,tracking, and all follow up.
• Responsible for the day to day operation and administration of the eFEMS system requirements
• Responsible for the tracking, creating, changing work orders.
• Provide assistance to all Army Depot as needed to ensure swift repairs.
• Perform other duties as required.
- FACILITIES ASSISTANT at Mancon, Inc
- MILITARY HR CLERK at COASTAL MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, INC
- MAINTENANCE RECORDS CLERK at DYNCORP INTERNATIONAL
- MAINTENANCE RECORDS CLERK at SIKORSKY AEROSPACE
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Administrative Accounting
• Assisted in the everyday operation of university athletic facilities
• Set up for school-wide athletic events, which included transporting materials (i.e. goal posts and tents), painting fields, and keeping event sites clean and orderly
• Maintained order during large athletic events by directing traffic, monitoring entry, and being event security
- Facilities Assistant at UC Irvine Athletics
- Loan Processor at Irvine Lending
- Receptionist at OC Urban Design
5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Mathematics - Financial Mathematics
- Bachelor of Arts in Quantitative Economics - Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Econometrics
• Provided mail services to hundreds of Adobe employees across multiple buildings without supervision
• Supported Adobe employees with shipping materials for company events such as Adobe MAX
• Supported lobby reception, event set up, and facilities clean up while managing mail services all in the same day
• Performed multiple tasks such as transferring business calls, receiving guests in the lobby, and contacting facilities for employee needs
- Facilities Assistant at Cushman & Wakefield\
- Front Desk Coordinator at Hint, Inc
- Administrative Assistant at Receiving Department, College of Chemistry, University of California
- Summer Institute Director at Southeast Asian Student Coalition, University
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - South and Southeast Asian Studies