Special Event Help, Facilities Assistant, Snow Removal, Coffee Team Leader, Child Care, Usher
JUNE 2016 - PRESENT as volunteer and temporary employee
● Painting, light construction, errands, custodial work, heavy lifting, setup for events
● Make coffee, restock coffee, cleanup, manage volunteers
● Provide child care during adult programming
- Facilities Assistant at Grace Community
- Camp Counselor at Hidden Acres Christian Camp
- Sales Merchandise Associate at Home Goods
- Grocery Clerk at Fareway
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
• Facility Assistant Responsible for recreation center operation, maintaining facilities in a clean manner, maintaining discipline in assigned areas; work with aquatic staff to allow for a coordinated, professionally managed facility; assist in facility supervision to include racquetball courts, locker room(s), weight room, meeting/activity room, daily cash control, opening or securing the facility.
- Facilities Assistant at Wheat Ridge Recreation Center
- Guest Service Representative at Wheat Ridge Recreation Center
- Intern at Wheat Ridge Recreayion Center
- Practicum Student at City of Milliken
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.A - Tourism, and Hospitality
Seeking a position with an organization, which will benefit from my extensive custodial/ housekeeping skills and knowledge. Also an organization that offers the opportunity for professional development and growth.
Facilities Assistant I / Custodian
October 2017 to Present
• Maintain overall cleaning of Howell Hall Levels I & II
• Maintaining the daily upkeep of the Laundry Room, Community Restrooms and Lobby Common Areas
• Ensuring cleanliness of all stairways and entryways
• Keeping inventory of all paper products, chemicals and cleaning supplies needed for my assigned area
• Other Duties As Assigned Which Varied Daily
- Facilities Assistant I / Custodian at
- Custodian at Subcontractor
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Stingers Student Dining Halls
Supervised team hospitality, facility maintenance, Facilities Assistant training and created work schedules for all
managerial staff. Held/organized quality control meetings for administrative staff and managers.
• Developed and standardized detailed issue and conflict reporting method
• Manage setup, staffing, and break down of athletic/special events
- ATHLETIC FACILITIES ASSISTANT at Stony Brook University
- EPIDEMIOLOGY SERVICES HRTP INTERN (College aide) at New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Public Health - Health Policy and Management
- Bachelor of Science - Health Science
• Assisted in the everyday operation of university athletic facilities
• Set up for school-wide athletic events, which included transporting materials (i.e. goal posts and tents), painting fields, and keeping event sites clean and orderly
• Maintained order during large athletic events by directing traffic, monitoring entry, and being event security
- Facilities Assistant at UC Irvine Athletics
- Loan Processor at Irvine Lending
- Receptionist at OC Urban Design
5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Mathematics
- Bachelor of Arts in Quantitative Economics - Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Econometrics
• Assist in managing all aspects of the daily functions of a Facilities department which includes 100% "in house" custodial, grounds and Maintenance crew of 72 individuals for a 985,000 sq. ft. facility.
• Assist with the delivery of information such as scope of work, location of work, bids for work, or specific directives related to any one project that may be going on at the time.
• Assist in creating and assigning custodial schedules for 50+ in house custodial staff
• Allocate and monitor vacation, sick, and personal time for all Facilities employees.
• Assist with new hire decisions and processing of all paperwork required by Human Resources.
• Assist facilities department employees with personnel topics while maintaining the utmost confidentiality.
• Execute the organization and logistic of all events that take place at our facilities (example: athletic events, debate tournaments, swim meets, annual carnival, dances, prom, and graduation) from set up to clean up, including nights' weekends and holidays for both school functions as well as community events.
• Prepare and oversee semiannual department training for all Facilities employees
• Dispatch to custodians, grounds, and maintenance employee's daily while managing 4 phone lines
• Point person for admin., students, staff, vendors, visitors, community, parents, architects, & contractors.
• Monitoring office budgets, order supplies, prepare and complete requisitions for multiple departments and well as multiple construction projects, and process reimbursement.
• Point of contact for vendor payments, issues, or requests.
• Correspond, collaborate, purchase, and maintain Vendor contact from start to finish. In most cases these are ongoing relationship and other times they can be a one-time interaction.
• Manage all district warehouse orders, maintain stock, and submit billing for each individual department.
• Data entry, maintain school wide databases, complete and maintain forms, writing correspondence, organize mailings, schedule appointments/meetings/rooms, order refreshments, organize special programs, keeping an accurate office calendar/schedule, prepare correspondence, memos, emails, presentations, reports, databases.
• Proficient with all Microsoft Office Programs, Skyward, docSTAR, Adobe and other software applications.
• Schedule routine maintenance on a variety of equipment such as office equipment, fire alarm systems, extinguishers, elevators, pool, HVAC units, and other machinery. Input PM's in Archibus (HVAC system)
• Troubleshoot emergencies as they arise
• Monthly Utility Analysis and management
• Assist in maintaining a fleet of approximately 20 district vehicles.
• Coordinate shipping arrangements for deliveries of all sizes
• Plan, organize, and execute annual department events for 100-300 people.
• Assigned all parking hang tags for the district employees, and maintain district database for this.
- Facilities Assistant at New Trier Township High School District #203
- Student Activities/Trevia Department Assistant at New Trier Township High School District #203
- Members Services/Marketing & PR/Loan Officer at New Trier Federal Credit Union
9 years at this Job
- Associates of Applied Behavioral Science - Applied Behavioral Science
• Maintaining vigilance of both campus interior and exterior as well as La Fayette Park to report any suspicious activities.
• Assisting school leaders with random backpack and locker searches.
• Assisting Principal with conflict resolution.
• Escorting students and parents around campus.
• Escorting students and teachers to the park for physical education classes.
• Constantly inspecting interior and exterior of campus for signs of vandalism.
• Constantly patrolling school hallways to ensure students are safe and in classrooms.
• In charge of keeping four campuses clean and presentable as well as safe from any present hazards.
• In charge of landscaping and campus cleanliness.
• Assisting site leaders with campus maintenance.
• Assisting teachers with room retrofitting.
• Updating campus tracker to keep faculty and staff updated with their service requests.
• Supervising service venders while they are on campus.
• Assisting janitors in in their daily work per their request.
• Assisting Facilities Manager in Campus upkeep in all four campuses.
- Facilities Assistant at Campus Security
- Loss Prevention Account Manager; American Guard Services at Assessed high-shrink stores in order to schedule LP
- Loss Prevention Lead at 99 Cents only Stores
- Loss Prevention Detective at Marshalls
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
Summer Youth Business & Entrepreneur Academy, Executing facility and event management, North Carolina Central University, Durham, NC assisting during set ups and break downs of Aiding and guiding high school junior and athletic and non-athletic events, after hour, senior students.Team Leader of Business Case coverage of facilities, and risk Competition. Lead and facilitated a branding management practices. work-shop for the students.
- Facilities Assistant at Academy Councelor
- Studio and Artist Assistant at Keyholder
- Restaurant Host at The Croaker Spot
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BFA - Communication Arts
Facilities department was in charge of making sure the church facility was clean and secure. Each night consisted of different tasks and areas to make sure were in immaculate condition. I was also in charge of security of the building and faculty inside in terms of visitors and making sure all the doors were locked at the end of the night.
- Facilities Assistant at Churchome
- English Teacher (ESL) at Chungdahm Learning
- English Teacher (ESL) at DOnDO English
- Child development specialist at Boys and Girls club of Peoria
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Communications Television Arts
Oversee the efficient use of the three floors of the athletics department. Managed the scheduling for the 18 sports teams within the athletics department and recorded data regarding the facilities and facility users.
- Facilities Assistant at Hunter College Athletics
- Server at Peaches Shrimp and Crab
- Promotions and Marketing at C Moore Events
- Event and Ticket Operations at Stony Brook Athletics
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology
- - Animal Science
- High School Diploma