As the parks district facilities coordinator, I am in charge of scheduling for ball fields, pavilion, community hall, picnic shelters and areas and various other facilities.I also do grounds work general upkeep and maintenance on the parks such as mow ball fields, grassy areas, etc. clean and maintain bathrooms.
- Facilities Coordinator at Peninsula Metropolitan Parks District
- Kitchen and Bathroom assistant Installer at Window Roof Depot
- Fleet Maintenance Manager at Founders Choice Cabinets
- Maintenance Technician at Evergreen Lodge
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
and promoted to Facilities Coordinator during tenure.
• Activities include Property Management, Lease Management for all tenants, Customer Service, Maintenance Schedules, and Event Planning.
• Tax Credit and HUD certified, and oversees all State compliance ordinances required for funding.
- Facilities Coordinator at SERV Behavioral Health
- Administration Assistant at TCEG
- Customer Service Representative at Liberty Medical Supply
- Customer Service Representative at Staffing Now
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Sports Management
- Associates of Arts - Liberal Arts/Physical Education
Goodwin College of Professional Supervisor: Patricia Debes One Drexel Plaza 3001 Market Street, Suite 100 Philadelphia, PA. 19104 Phone: (215) 895-2167 03/2013 - 06/2017 Facilities Coordinator . Shipping/receiving . Maintenance . Classroom setup
- Facilities Coordinator at Drexel University
- Facilities Coordinator at Drexel University
- Superintendent at Philly Garden Reality Group
- Warehouse Associate at David's Bridal
4 years, 3 months at this Job
during my time as facilities coordinator I processed all expenses for our team. In addition, I also scheduled meetings and listed all of the things needed for set up, so that my team could set up the meetings as requested. I also remained at the front desk as receptionist meeting and greeting thousands of guests during my 17 years there. Answering phones helping guests connect to our staff.
- Facilities Coordinator at William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- Assistant to Facilities Director at The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- Receptionist at The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
8 years, 2 months at this Job
Swiss Post Solutions, New York/New Jersey - Facilities Coordinator ❖ Supervision and coordination of construction projects ❖ Supervision of cleaning in pantries, restrooms, and various floors. ❖ Oversee all service procedures ensuring efficiencies and cost savings are observed ❖ Coordinated and handled internal and external moves ❖ Preformed other duties as requested by the facilities managing director. ❖ Problem-solving skills in booking space, and assigning equipment ❖ Monitor HVAC to ensure desired temperatures throughout the venue and handle immediate HVAC issues ❖ Schedule/meet with external vendors to discuss large repairs ❖ Facilitate monthly and annual checks of the fire extinguishers ❖ Additional short and long-term prevention maintenance repairs, and capital projects, as directed by general management team ❖ Initiated safety walks and hazard identification reports ❖ Coordinated with local building and safety agencies as organizational facilities representative.
- Facilities Coordinator at Swiss Post Solutions
- Faci at BNP Paribas
12 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Management Information Technology
- Candidat in Certificate of Facility Management - Facility Management
I was in charge of maintaining cleaning supplies and performing inspections at multiple ODOT facilities in several counties. I started as a caretaker at the I-70 rest areas. I was promoted to I-70 Coordinator in Jan 2016. I was again promoted in 2017 to Facilities Coordinator, and began working out of our Lebanon office. Due to the impending closure of both 70 rest areas, I have had to fill in for people who have quit ahead of final closing date.
- Facilities Coordinator at Twin Cedars of Lebanon
- Clothing Specialist at Tractor Supply Co
- Preventative Maintenance Technician at Swift Transportation
- Ribbon Welder at Picard Paper Processing
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School diploma
I work directly under the Facilities Director and the Town Administrator. As the Facilities Coordinator for the Town of Medfield, I supervise an in-house staff of eighteen custodians and three maintenance personnel as well as managing outsourced housekeeping services; I am the leader for all aspects of maintenance services. Manage the daily operations, maintenance and cleaning of five schools and municipal buildings including the Police/Fire Station, Town Hall, DPW, Library, Senior Center and other municipal buildings totally 800, 000 square feet. Manage the efficient operations of the major building systems such as electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, safety systems, etc. Administer the buildings energy management systems to control and monitor building systems such as HVAC and lighting. Manage procurement of services, parts, equipment and supplies. Monitor all projects and daily work assignments and act as a liaison with contractors and vendors. Assist with the planning and implementation of capital projects. Provide hands on support and assistance as required also take on independent hands-on projects. Manage weather related emergencies. Coordinate inspections, obtain quotes and services. Point of contact for other town departments such as Police, Fire, DPW, Schools, Town and School Administration Offices. During the five month period between August 2018 and January 2019 with the absence of a Facilities Director; I was the sole and primary manager for the town wide facilities department. It was my responsibility to ensure the completion of all pending projects including a town wide LED lighting installation, a middle school HVAC re-commissioning and emergency repairs. As well I was responsible to ensure that all schools were ready for the start of the school year.
- Facilities Coordinator at Town of Medfield, Ma
- Building Manager at Hamilton Storage Inc
- Self-employed at Self-employed
- Maintenance Director at Golden Living Center
1 year, 6 months at this Job
• Saved the company $30,000 in potential expenses for our corporate move and saved charities over $100,000 in furniture purchases
• Developed and implemented Asset Management process that ensured passing an otherwise failing Audit on computers and equipment
• Successful implementation of corporate SharePoint sites to support all departments As Facilities Coordinator, I manage external contractors in support of the facilities department under the supervision of the IT department manager and in consultation with Finance, including contracts, coordination of project activities, and provision of scheduling support. I am also accountable for the efficient and effective operation of work spaces within the SDWP organization. I work closely with all SDWP staff and contractors at both the headquarters location and the job centers. I have robust analytical skills including critical thinking with ability to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Facilities Coordinator at San Diego Workforce Partnership
- Business liaison between Corporate Risk and IT at SUNTRUST BANK
- Call Center Manager at THE TRIBUNE MEDIA GROUP
- Client Support Representative at SUNTRUST BANK
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- Associate - Marketing Management
3000 Minuteman Rd B2-1 Facilities Andover, MA 01810 D 978-659-2728 F 978-725-0790 Facilities Coordinator Achievement Provide back office support which entails many different aspects to the business. PO Creating, receipting, balancing out. Administrator on 360Facility our former work order program still in use, being phased out but still responsible to clean up database when full transition is completed for all sites across America. Utilize new work order package, Corrigo. Collector of timesheets and record keeper of time off (PTO, Floating Holidays and Federal Holidays) for all JLL-Facilities personnel. Follow through on missing invoices. Build relationship with vendors. I am a self-motivated individual which I do not require constant supervising. Work with many different "Tracking software program" for the company to the client. Work well with others to complete forms when requesting funds for building related repairs out of scope from the core budget. Gather, submit and respond for Engineering Compliance Program, with a return result of a Passing score for two sites two years in a row. Work on projects as included and necessary, asking hard questions when relevant. Create and host weekly staff meetings, which include a Safety Minute at the beginning. Update and keep current all professional licenses for staff for site. Although I do not schedule our vendors to come in to perform Preventative Maintenance, this is an area I am very familiar with. Nominated to be JLL's IT Compliance Account Security Administrator for all JLL across the world requiring access to the many different programs we utilize. Keep all documentation current and updates as needed until manager has reviewed and given stamp of approval to release. Many times go-to person for all other requested information whether my direct responsibility or not. Confidentiality is high importance. Office gossip is not my specialty, nor do I have time for it. Awards Several VIP Rewards, Received several Bonus' throughout the years (not a usual expectation), Received "Excellent" reviews of my yearly performance.
- Facilities Coordinator at Jones Lang LaSalle @ Philips HealthTech
- Office Clerk at Billerica Irish American Social Club
- Facilities Administrative Assistant at CB Richard Ellis - Philips
- Full Time Receptionist at Securitas Security Services, Inc USA
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates of Science
Facilities Coordinator - In this role I coordinated 12 head start program buildings throughout Southeast Wisconsin, In the activities of: maintenance, sanitation and vendor management. My primary responsibilities were to make sure job tickets request had been met and/or closed. I did this for all buildings using a CMMS system (HIPPO) software, and/or by my company assigned email. I also located vendors via my CMMS system, were they might have been saved for reuse, or by researching new businesses. Moreover, I acted as a liaison between my supervisor and all other departments "i,e.," (accounting, school managers, human resource).
- Facilities Coordinator at Acelero Learning
- Operation Manager/Maintenance Manager at Super Value Warehouse/Distribution
- Maintenance/ Inventory Clerk/janitor at Racine-Metal-Fab
- Etcher/Engraver at Beere Medical
5 months at this Job
- Master's Science Psychology(cont.) - General Psychology
- Master's - Operations/Project Management
- Bachelor Degree in Health Care Administration - Health Care Administration
- Associate Degree in Business and Organizational Management - Business and Organizational Management
- High School Diploma