- Facilities Director at Fullscreen Media
- Facilities Manager at Fullscreen Media
- Facilities Manager at LRN Corporation
- Regional Facilities Manager at Wells Fargo Foothill
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Architecture
1217 Centerville Turnpike North
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Dates Employed: August 2015 - Present
Supervisor: David Garrett, Dean of Students
Position Held: Facilities Director
Job Responsibilities: Oversight and coordination between all vendors and accounts in direct relationship to the schools functional capacity, including but not limited to, fire department inspections, HVAC monitoring and consult, internal and external structural maintenance and upkeep, supervising, keeping and maintenance of campus grounds, including all mowing, trimming and other landscaping, budget accountability for school's annual functional budget, liability observations, campus security
Other Notable Miscellaneous: Coaching of Varsity Football, Running Back/Wide Receiver Coach
• Full House Lawn Care 4448 John Jay Lane Virginia Beach, VA 23462 (757)761-8992
- Facilities Director at Atlantic Shores Christian High School
- Lawn Supervising Technician at
- Quality Control, Web Editor at JWContracting
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- GED Diploma - General Ln
* Served as Facilities Director with the responsibility of managing full scope of aviation facilities located at the historic TWA Overhaul Base at Kansas City International Airport, including three buildings totaling 1.2 million sq. ft. * Successfully remodeled two of the three buildings within stated budget and agreed upon timeframe. * Managed the aircraft ground support equipment by scheduling preventative maintenance. * Continually implemented processes to ensure the highest standards in organization leading to a healthy and safe working environment. Managed all housekeeping and custodial operations. * Increased facilities security via the installation of surveillance equipment and biometric door controls. * Led recruitment and administered training with a focus on continued professional development.
- Facilities Director at JET MIDWEST, INC
- Fleet Manager at WASTE MANAGEMENT, INC
7 years at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business Management
- - Auto Mechanics Training
Managing all aspects of facilities operations to include the operations and maintenance of indoor pools and spas, electrical, mechanical, plumbing and boilers. Manage a team of 1 Facilities Director and 7 Facilities Technicians who perform minor repairs and maintenance as well as the daily cleaning of four Facilities. Manage departmental budgets to include variance reporting, monthly budgeting and forecasting. Worked to improve and implement SOP for current facility ticketing system as well as updating to create ease of use for end user as well as Facilities Department, create recurring reports for opened/closed, current active and monthly ticketing trends. As a member of the safety team, conducted quarterly fire drills as well as provided feedback on EAP. Collaborate with on-site leadership teams to enhance and improve the member experience by determining ways to improve site aesthetics and functionality. Perform monthly and quarterly cleanliness, safety and Facilities inspection to ensure HSE and OSHA compliance as well as to ensure that all aspects are functioning properly and are safe for members and employees.
- Regional Facilities Director at YMCA of the Pikes Peaks Region
- Director of Property Services and Facilities Coordinator at SANTANDER CONSUMER USA, INC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Cypress, CA (8/2015 to 10/2018)
Parent company to several Mexican Restaurants such as Chevy's & El Torito
Regional Facilities Director
Directed over 20 restaurant locations from a facilities perspective throughout California, Oregon & Washington. Identified issues and opportunities within the locations, sourced and managed vendors to
perform repairs and maintenance. Hands on trouble shooting of equipment issues. Planned for and managed capital projects and location closures. Ensured ADA and safety compliance. Initiated approvals and invoicing within corporate systems.
• Effectively implemented companywide asset tracking procedures, to ensure all restaurant assets were on record within our corporate systems and could easily be tracked for maintenance and repair schedules.
• Led initiative to streamline vendor billing; ensured all vendors were properly set up within corporate systems. Enforced workorder issuance to all vendors, ensuring proper budget management. Directed field training with all vendors.
- Regional Facilities Director at Real Mex Restaurants, LLC
- Manager at Bed Bath & Beyond
- Assistant Store Manager at The Home Depot
- Store Manager at Michaels Stores
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I HAVE 35 YEARS OF CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE IN A CALL CENTER SETTING. ENJOY WORKING WITH PEOPLE. I WORK WITH LITTLE TO NO SUPERVISION. HR/Facilities Director at S2G of Massachusetts Apr 2015 - May 2018 Responsible for recruiting, hiring customer service reps for our call center in New Bedford, MA. Responsible for Payroll, attendance, record keeping, employee recognition, employee involvement. Monitored calls for quality purposes, provided feedback, coaching to agents. Managed 3 clients that we were contracted to take incoming calls for. We were a 24/7 operation. Responsible for training all new recruits on programs I managed. Program Leader for 3 clients. Worked from home when needed due to inclement weather, covering vacations, being understaffed.
- HR/Facilities Director at S2G of Massachusetts
- Program Manager at S2G of Massachusetts/Upsource
- Customer Service Representative at S2G of Massachusetts/FFP
- Site Support for building manager and 55 team leaders at AT&T
3 years, 1 month at this Job
in Redmond, Washington. Included in my duties are managing a staff of 9 employees, career management, yearly reviews, rewards and recognition, and all HR functions for my team. Overall facilities management, reception, mail/shipping functions, corporate national copy center are all under my purview.
Administrative/Facilities/Travel Director Univar: June 2008 - present
• Manage and supervises the work of the administrative services staff of 7, including the mailroom, corporate reception and call distribution, purchasing, corporate travel, space management, build out coordination and facilitation.
• Also managed a full service in house café including staff management of same.
• Maintains excellent working relationships, clear communication and prompt service to the Executive Team, headquarters employees and all field staff nationally.
• Acting as the corporate USA Travel Manager and the primary contact for all travel related issues; provides liaison activities among all Univar travelers across the USA and the contracted travel agency; resolves issues and complaints.
• Special project coordination on such administrative areas as: corporate travel consolidation and management; national contracting and purchasing of office supplies, furniture and office equipment, solutions for short and long-term local space and facilities planning, maintenance and management; design of building security procedures for all types of employee/contractor building access, and other security measures.
• Manage the World Headquarters facilities; oversees communications with the landlord, janitorial service and all contractors, establishes priorities for building maintenance and repair; performs regular reviews of the bear creek corporate center, which includes two buildings and 170 thousand square feet.
• Plans and implements effective programs for repair, maintenance and preventative maintenance on the HVAC systems.
• Oversees and gives input to High level Executive team on the development of short and long-range facility planning, implementing future growth plans.
• Be the liaison and in constant communication with Architects, contractors and internal Executives to the completion of said construction projects.
• Solid understanding of lease and contract language.
• Oversees building operations and maintenance to include electrical, heating, ventilation and cooling, security, fire, life safety, housekeeping, grounds keeping and parking.
• Drives office operations to include facilities services, furniture purchases, cubicle installation, reconfigurations and move management.
• On 24/7 call for afterhours building issues.
• Oversees the current safety committee having regular quarterly meetings and yearly fire drills per the Redmond fire department.
• Heads the Univar activities committee, with several large functions planned yearly, including, Summer BBQ, Valentines ice cream social, Halloween competition and Holiday party.
• Creates and maintains the yearly Administrative Services / Facilities budget.
• Forecasts and maintains integrity of yearly Cap Ex budget. Decision Making Authority:
• High level of decision-making ability, balancing customer needs with company objectives and resources.
• Develops, designs, recommends and implements new policies, procedures and solutions to address new situations that may affect all local and or national employees. Supervisory Responsibility: Indirect:
• Travel Agency Contract - Account Manager
• Supply contract
• In house copy center
• In house café
• Landlord, building engineer and janitorial staff Direct:
• Corporate Receptionist
• Call distribution operators
• Mailroom Personnel
• Purchasing and Facilities Coordinator
• Facilities Coordinator
• Copy Center Staff
• Café Staff
- Facilities Director at Univar
- Administrative Manager Western Wireless at Alltel
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Turning Point Inc. * Residence Manager and supervised maintenance staff for seven (7) HASA and DOMH Scattered Site Programs, with over 260 apartments throughout Brooklyn. Inspected apartments in collaboration with both Auditors and HRA New York City housing inspectors. * Prepared reports and corrective action plan for auditing purposes. * Ensures that all repairs and deficiencies are corrected within a thirty (30) days prior to submitting reports. * Experience in preparing building for bi-annual NYC inspection (DOB, FDNY, DHS, HPD and DOMH) and accompanied inspectors for inspections. * Ensure all building violations are corrected. * Represents Turning Point at OATH Court hearings to mitigate and provide proof of correction of issued violations * Work with Program Directors to ensure successful results of Bi-annual Callahan inspection since 2012 * Supervised building superintendent for thirty (30) Single Room Occupancy (SRO) apartments. * Coordinate preventive maintenance with contractors for All buildings * Performed quarterly inspections for all SRO apartments units. * Supervised maintenance ten (10) maintenance staff and one (1) maintenance supervisor. * Ensured general facility maintenance for OASAS Clinic and programs. * Developed and prepared a Maintenance Manual and Procedure Plan for staff at Shelter and all Turning Point facilities. * Designed, constructed and built computer lab areas for several Turning Point locations. * Prepared fiscal reports, Managed funds and coordinates purchases and payments for all facilities repairs. * Prepared monthly Facilities report for Executive Director * Coordinated and repaired buildings as needed in: Hvac, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry and Woodwork, Floor tiling, Sheetrocking. Framing, Lock repairs, Roof repairs and Painting.
- Facilities Director at TURNING POINT INC
- Residence Manager - Scattered Site Housing Program at TURNING POINT INC
- at TURNING POINT INC
- Maintenance Technician at TURNING POINT INC
7 years at this Job
- - Business Management
- Associate degree - Computer Programming
- High School Diploma
Downers Grove, Illinois 02/2016- Present
A leading national provider of facility services including janitorial, custodial, grounds, and facility maintenance.
Report to the Regional Operations Manager. Responsible for managing the Lake Ridge School District account in Northwest Indiana. Responsibilities include managing 35 union employees, and managing quality of services
provided in the janitorial, custodial, and maintenance functions at 6 schools in the district.
• Manage a $1 million pool renovation and a $1 million roof replacement
• Manage a $7 million athletic renovation
• Goals are to turn around a culture of inefficiencies and poor work performance as well as eliminate waste, control expenses, and reduce inventory
- Facilities Director at GCA SERVICES GROUP
- Operations Manager at LEECO STEEL, LLC
- Plant Manager at DIETRICH METAL FRAMING
- Plant Manager at DIETRICH METAL FRAMING
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Business Management
• Primary Point of Contact for all facilities related activities
• Deliver excellent Customer Service
• Generate Revenue through Facility Rentals
• Coordinating events and planning logistics for church events and outside rentals (including set up, security, parking, support staff, cleaning)
• Highlight of special events: Annual Pulse Memorial Events, Stetson University, Multiple Orange County Public School Events, Interfaith Council Events
• Manage, hire and schedule building maintenance personnel, cleaning and security personnel.
• Manage Annual Church Calendar
• Manage Access Control System (door and elevator schedules)
• Develop and manage annual Facilities Budget
• Liaison to FUMCO Board of Trustees
• Participation at Executive Committee and Board meetings
- Facilities Director at First United Methodist Church of Orlando
- Office Manager at Madigan, McCune & Associates, Inc
- Loan Processor & New Accounts at Orange Bank
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology