- Facilities Director at Fullscreen Media
- Facilities Manager at Fullscreen Media
- Facilities Manager at LRN Corporation
- Regional Facilities Manager at Wells Fargo Foothill
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Architecture
Supervise the work of maintenance and custodial personnel. Identify work requiring contractor support and preparing definition and scope of work to be accomplished. Maintain and repair School buildings and equipment; operate environmental systems, maintaining appropriate comfort and safety levels for personnel and students; to prepare and coordinate daily event support and positive coaching of staff and volunteers. Order materials and equipment needed for maintenance and cleaning of buildings. Prepare appropriate schedules, time sheets and performance evaluations. Responsible for compliance with fire and safety as well as (OSHA) rules and regulations. 2015 - 2018 First Baptist Church Morristown TN 37814 Facilities Director Manage and control eight church buildings, as well as Fleet management, maintain grounds, maintenance and custodial, mechanical and all day-to-day operations. Lead and manage the facilities department through a highly-organized team, strong preventive maintenance program, daily event support and positive coaching of maintenance team and volunteers. Identify work requiring contractor support and preparing definition and scope of work to be accomplished. Maintain and repair church buildings and equipment; also, control environmental systems, maintaining appropriate comfort and safety levels for personnel and congregation. Responsible for compliance with fire and safety as well as (OSHA) rules and regulations.
- Facilities Director at St. Thomas School
- Executive Administrator at Calvary Chapel Rio Rancho
- Building Superintendent at First Presbyterian Church
- Director of Plant Operations at Specialty Hospital
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
As Facilities Director I would delegate my team to fixed all issue throughout building, including ordering parts, hosting meetings, training staff, financial budgeting, and organizing vendors. I would also help in any area my Technicians needed (Painting, HVAC, Plumbing, etc.).
- Senior Facilities Director at Zocalo Community Development
- Senior Maintenance Technician at Amli Residential
- Maintenance Technician at Fein Communities
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Facilities Director over a 100,000 square foot surgical hospital. Holds an EPA license, HVAC Technician Certification, and Food Handler Certification. Managed 20 employees from EVS, Dietary, Maintenance both PRN and FTE’s. State of Texas licenses such as elevators, boilers, steam sterilizers, and City licenses such as backflow preventers, lighted sign licenses. Expediting work projects through a work order system, in order of importance. Supervised Operating Room EVS staff to monitor for proper terminal cleaning and documentation for 8 OR’s. Directly supervised Bio Medical, Facilities, Maintenance, Safety and Environmental Services staff. Director of Emergency Management and attended classes to keep certifications current. In-house repair or replacement of all types of equipment hospital wide. Directly supervised permitted hot work and structural integrity of fire walls and other safety equipment. Vendor credentialing for contractors that provided services to the facility. MSDS program for EVS employees through cleaning supply vendors for Continuing Education. Monthly load testing and documentation of Emergency Generators. Preventative Maintenance and run to fail documentation and constant monitoring for any recalled or discontinued medical equipment on asset lists. Continual monitoring of Environment of Care manuals for Policy and Procedure changes. Continual monitoring for Quality Improvement Measures and Performance Improvement facility wide. Parts and supply procurement, tracking, and disbursement.
- Facilities Director at Surgery Specialty Hospitals of America
- Maintenance Director at Weimar Medical Center
- BOP Tester at Big 6 Torque and Test
- Director of Maintenance and Operations at Colorado Fayette Medical Center
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- vocational - HVAC
- Certification - NCCER
Serving as the Facilities Director for a continuing care retirement community, oversee the Managers and departments of Maintenance, Refurbishing, Environmental Services, Transportation and Landscaping. Develop and implement capital projects, operational plans and schedules for the 38+ acre campus and one million square feet. Provide highly responsible managerial activities in planning, budget preparation, short and long term facility goals. Key Accomplishments
• Spearheaded capital projects for an ageing, 35 year old campus.
• Implemented energy and water conservation programs by reducing energy consumption by 38% and saving over 3 million gallons of water per year.
• Successful implementation of a new CMMS.
- Facilities Director at ROYAL OAKS LIFECARE COMMUNITY
- Senior Property Manager, Asset Services at CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD COMMERCE
- Facilities and HSE Manager at NORGREN GT DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Advertising
• Directed, oversaw, and provided leadership responsible for all aspects of the 650,000 square foot Lakewood Church building including project management, operations, equipment maintenance and repair, utility company usage and costs, janitorial and landscape services, HVAC and lighting automation, life safety, and security.
• Financial planning and management including developed, managed, and reconciled facilities, operations, and security budgets of a combined value of $10MM+ annually.
• Maintained appropriate city and state permits for construction, building occupancy, equipment, and life safety. Specifically, in part: elevator permits, boiler permits and operator licenses, flammable storage and use permits, and state-licensed child day care.
• Negotiated and followed to completion facility contracts and vendor maintenance agreements.
• Liaison to the management of the neighboring business park, Greenway Plaza, for communication and coordination of service and event parking, traffic control, and security. Greenway Plaza provides all event parking and traffic control, as necessary, according to the requirements of specific services and events.
• Determined and directed key checkout and electronic access permissions for staff, contractors, and volunteers based on a system developed for maximum security with as-needed access.
• Ongoing direction and liaison with the church Ministry and Events Departments for services, recurring events, and special event requests. Planned and implemented traffic, parking, and building setup logistics as appropriate for each event. Ensured building automation systems, facilities maintenance staffing, and police/security presence was appropriate for each event based on attendance ranging anywhere from 16 to 16,000 attendees. Accomplishments:
• Compaq Center Lakewood Church remodeling and renovation: One of a three-member coordination team onsite from Groundbreaking in December 2003 to Grand Opening on July 16, 2005.
• Designed and implemented the key and lock system for the new Lakewood Church to provide maximum security while providing as-needed access for staff and contractors.
• Initiated a relationship with behavior-based energy management company Energy Education, now called Cenergistic, in 2007, saving the church millions of dollars in energy costs over the past 10 years.
• Spearheaded a hang tag parking system allowing the best available parking for church services to be reserved for families with small children.
• Met with Texas Department of Transportation pre-construction and weekly to discuss and plan for mobility impacts to Lakewood events due to a renovation of the Southwest Freeway feeder roads in 2012-2013. Created solutions, maps, and other communications to help attendees of Lakewood avoid problem areas.
• Beginning in 2017, coordinated work schedules and events for a complicated Greenway Plaza remodeling project involving demolition, cranes, blocked parking garages and closed roadways to minimize inconvenience to attendees and to provide safe pathways to the Lakewood Church building and parking areas.
• Success as a Facilities Director with a focus on good stewardship by maintaining budgets and controlling spending while accomplishing the needs and plans of the church leadership and ministries.
- Facilities Director at Lakewood Church
- Facilities Manager at Lakewood Church
- Assistant Facilities Manager at Lakewood Church
- Mailroom and Shipping Receiving Clerk and Supervisor at Lakewood Church
14 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Biology
Develops, implements and monitors the approved CAM (Common Area Maintenance) and Owner’s budgets for all areas of responsibility. Monitors variances and projections for accurate adjustments and reports. Oversees the timely and cost effective repair of all of the physical plant, minimizing any disruptions to the Center’s operation. Oversees and directs the preventive maintenance programs to ensure that all Center equipment performs at optimal efficiency and longevity. Manages Center’s 10-year plan and recommends additions and changes as conditions of the Center dictate. This will include performing an annual review of all critical systems components through consultants’ reports and historical data found within CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System). Supervises/Manages the Facilities staff through knowledge and understanding of current Company and Center vision, mission, values, policies and procedures. This includes, setting the agenda, reviewing assignments, results, ensuring that tasks are completed to the Center’s needs and are completed within a timely manner. Builds and maintains positive working relationships with all local and/or city/county building and emergency services officials, Center staff, tenants, vendors, TTC (The Taubman Company) personnel and the Senior Facilities Director. Interfaces with the merchants on daily operational issues (i.e., utilities, leaks, trash, etc.) to ensure a seamless operation of the shopping center. Demonstrates a professional and supportive Customer Service approach with merchants, customers, Corporate and Center Departments. Acts as the Center’s and Owner’s representative in directing tenant construction, renovation and remodels, ensuring compliance with TTC standards High level decision making on property logistical issues and expense approvals/controls. Direct responsibility for holding contractors accountable to their contractual obligations, negotiating contracts and overall expense performance for assigned areas. Coordinates with TTC on the bidding, selection and contracting processes and monitors the daily performance of all contractors providing services, ensuring that proper administrative procedures, approval processes and documentation are followed and TTC quality standards are met.
- Facilities Director at Taubman Company - Stamford Town Center
- Assistant General Manager of Operations at Saks Fifth Avenue
- Operations Manager at Neiman Marcus
- Loss Prevention/Customer Service Manager at Neiman Marcus
2 months at this Job
- BS - Business Administration with Accounting Concentration
- - Criminal Justice
The facilities director is in charge of the upkeep to the church buildings and landscape. I assisted in tasks that needed to be completed including, painting, cleaning, lawn care and any and all repairs that needed to be done.
- Assistant to the Facilities Director at First Baptist Church of Rockwall
- at Jimmy John's
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Director of the maintenance and house keeping departments for a 60,000 square foot facility
- Facilities Director at Corpus Christi Country Club
- Carpenter and maintenance at Omni Hotel and Resorts
- Owner/Operator at Handy helper
- Maintenance Manager at Decade Properties Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Responsibilities Facilities Director to include: Maintenance Management, Janitorial/Housekeeping Management, Grounds Management, Construction Management, MEP Management, Critical Systems Management, Risk Management, Emergency Management and Fire and Life Safety Management. Development and Management of all related and associated Budgets.
- Facilities Director at YMCA of Austin
- Facilities Contract Manager at Austin Travis County Integral Care
- Assistant Facility Manager at Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL)
- Volunteer Work at Inner City
2 years at this Job
- Residential Real Estate License - Real Estate
- FMA, RPA - Real Estate and Facilities Management
- Graphic Arts Management - Graphic Arts, Graphic Arts Design
- CPO - Certified Pool and Spa Operator - Pool and Spa Management