Maintenance mechanic plant opereratiins/ facilities engineer
- Facilities engineer at UnityPoint Health
- Maintenance Technician at child serve
- Installation Technician at citywide heating and cooling
- Service Technician at budget lighting inc
1 year at this Job
- Diploma - HVAC/R
Currently I am a facilities engineer with a broad base of experience including; refrigeration, heating, electrical, electronic, some plumbing, gas and electric commercial kitchen appliance diagnostic and repair, slot machine set up and repair, computer skills, and preventative maintenance.
- Facilities Engineer at Skagit Valley Casino Resort
- Refrigeration Technician at Dri Air Technologies
- Refrigeration Technician at Smith Mechanical
17 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning
5/2016 - Present crew size was up to 25 construction workers at one time. My contributions include, but are not limited to:
• I personally facilitated the safe start-up of equipment through the creation of testing documents, prior onshore function testing, coordinating pre-job walk-throughs, maintaining communication with construction crews, and 4/2010 - 4/2016 verifying proper function before start-up. Facilities Engineer
• I provided in-house engineering representation for more than 15 PHA/HAZOP events across various facilities.
- Facilities Engineer at
- Facilities Engineer Manage topsides instrumentation, controls, and electrical scopes of work at
- I participated in more than 60 management of change (MOC) requests at Fuel Gas Skid
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- MBA - Upstream Oil & Gas
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
• Facilities Engineer within the RSGE RS31 NWSC Corona Team in direct support of the Maintenance and Sustainment contract with USMC Marine Corps Installations West G6 Critical Facilities Branch.
• Lead on all Change and Configuration Management projects concerning IT Systems and Infrastructure.
• Responsible for all critical facility infrastructure within (7) USMC MCIWest G-6 Data Centers, MCB Camp Pendleton, MCAS Miramar, MCRD San Diego, MCAS Yuma, MCAGCC Twenty-nine Palms, MCLB Barstow and MCMWTC Bridgeport.
• Personally responsible for entering all site survey notes into Data Center Drawing sets for each site using AutoCAD2017 software.
• Subject Mater Expert (SME) for the Design Criteria with regards to Power, Space and Cooling for all Planning and Projects that will effect or make a change to any one of the seven MCIWest Regional Data Center. This can be anything from a simple single network switch install to a complete Facility Upgrade installing new data racks, infrastructure cabling and power.
• Develop data center rack elevations, single line power schematics and inside plant network cabling drawings for project implementation plans using Microsoft Visio 2010 or AutoDesk AutoCAD 2016.
• Assist in the development and editing of Engineering Documents that are used by system owners to install projects and systems within the data center per USMC Facility policy.
• Familiar and competent with Data Center Infrastructure Management software, Nlyte and Eaton Power Management software Foreseer.
• Ability to support and provide overlapping coverage in several other areas within the MCIWEST Critical Facilities Branch such as Data Center Maintenance, Telecommunications Room (TR) Facilities Support, Remedy Ticket Management, Records Management and SharePoint Administrative Tasks.
• Provide the MCIWEST Critical Facilities Branch with essential IT systems experience. Experience working in both IT Critical Facilities and IT Systems Management pertaining to Project Management and Troubleshooting adds a significant depth to the Critical Facilities Branch within the MCIWEST G6.
- Facilities Engineer at VSolvit, LLC
- Facilities Engineer at DKW, USMC MCI West G6
- Server Farm Operations Coordinator at Hewlett Packard, NMCI
- Supervisor and Team Lead at Hewlett Packard, NMCI
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Information Systems
All aspects of facilities engeneer responsibilities plumbing electrical some HVAC pneumatic systems but I excel in electrical lighting.
- Facilities Engineer at All bay facilities
- Facilities Technician, Fremont at Emcor
- Maintenance Technician at SAN-MAR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Material Handler, Mohave, CA at Bechtel Construction
at this Job
Flex LTD May 2018 - present Facilities Engineer
• Lead technician responsible for all corrective and preventative maintenance. Main property 1.8 million square feet. Additional properties encompassing 2.8 million sq ft.
• Assistant to the Chief Engineer in oversight of day to day operations, management plan, contractor activity, and mission critical services.
- Facilities Engineer at Flex LTD
- Automation and HVAC&R Specialist at Flex LTD
- May 2108 Automation and HVAC&R Specialist at Flex LTD
- HVAC Repair Tech at State of Texas
10 months at this Job
Transitioning from a Technical Support Specialist to a Facilities Engineer allowed for expansion of knowledge in a Health Care environment. Since transferring to the facilities department in Oct 2018; there has been an exponential growth of knowledge; which has accelerated new interest in applications like the building automation software. The fast-tracked learning curve over the past couple of months has broadened my interest in aspects such as Environment of Care (EOC), Life Safety (LS), and power plant operations. Since the organization’s HVAC position was vacant, took on the responsibility for managing vendors to resolve issues with the HVAC equipment. One project was to install an averaging sensor in an air handler, so that the unit could better calculate the mixed air temperature preventing the system from going into a freeze status fault. The most important quality of this job was caring enough about people’s work environment in trying to get issues corrected; however, this became difficult when the parent company cut back the capital funding for 2019 to correct necessary equipment issues.
- Facilities Engineer at LifePoint Health Parent Company
- Technical Support Specialist III at Fauquier Health Systems (LifePoint Health Parent Company
- Owner at IN-LINE Security
- MIS Director at The Fauquier Bank
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Emphasis: Homeland Security & Info Sys
• Develop scope of work for mechanical system repairs/upgrades and asset sustainment projects.
• Investigate existing mechanical system deficiencies and make recommendations for repair/upgrade.
• Develop cost estimates
• Support the Facilities Operations staff by engaging 3rd party contractors to conduct condition assessments, propose recommendations and provide labor support as needed.
• Confirm that all designs and construction meet current GM One Specs, Safety Standards, OSHA regulations, and Environmental policies and regulations.
• Engage Architectural/Engineering firms to assist in the development of construction bid packages.
• Manage projects ranging in size from small maintenance/operations projects to larger scale capital/asset sustainment projects through the PDPM Construction process.
• Work with building facilities personnel and contractors to coordinate, schedule projects, and ensure that all projects are being completed as scheduled.
• Review Safety FMEA/JSAs for associated with projects.
• Support the implementation of projects as Project Engineer
• Assist in the development of the Mechanical Asset Sustainment 5 Year Plan.
• Member of the GM Health & Safety Fall Hazard Committee.
• Assist in troubleshooting equipment reliability issues and failures by taking part in problem solving sessions to determine the root cause.
• Work with building facilities teams to determine what mechanical equipment requires repairs and/or upgrades and work with management to prioritize depending on their criticality.
• Support emergencies and create/manage emergency PDPMs accordingly. Accomplishments: Implemented numerous mechanical equipment upgrades and replacements site-wide. Supported implementation of site-wide Building Management System transition to Tridium.
- Facilities Engineer at General Motors
- Facilities Management Representative at General Motors
- Area Team Reliability Engineer at Marathon Petroleum-Michigan Refining Division
- Engineering Support at Marathon Petroleum - Detroit Refining Division
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Associate Degree in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
I still work for CHC Consulting, LLC and was promoted from an Engineering Assistant to an OSP Facilities Engineer. I am contracted out to the same Engineer at CenturyLink. I do the clerical/administrative work for my team which includes Microsoft Office forms, document organization, creating contracts, and finding jobs for my team to charge for their time sheets. I also do some engineer work in a design program similar to AutoCAD.
- OSP Facilities Engineer at CHC Consulting, LLC
- Animal Care Attendant at Animal Lifeline of Iowa
- Engineer Assistant at CHC Consulting, LLC
- VOLUNTEER at Animal Lifeline of Iowa- Des Moines
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interior Design
- Liberal Arts - General Studies
N2 Imaging Systems Division of UTAS.UTC, Irvine Ca, (US Contractor Aerotek)
Facilities Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer 2017 to present
• Transition workbenches, processes, and personnel to a new building site.
• Implement material handling procedure.
• Implement process procedures for product build.
• Build new business procedures for cleanroom that compliment UTAS culture.
• Implemented UTAS / ACE systems in new building.
• Oversee assembly line as production ME and create tooling in Pro-E
• Created a single piece flow line using ACE practices.
• Worked with Engineering to bring design drawings to Aerospace standards implemented TPM System for entire facility Supervised and managed Facilities personnel in their daily tasks.
- Manufacturing Engineer/Facilities Engineer/Facilities Supervisor at N2 Imaging Systems
- Facilities Project Engineer / Continuous Improvement Specialist at Senior SSP Aerospace
- R&D Manufacturing Engineer II at Pacific Scientific / Meggitt Simi Valley
- Lean Manufacturing Facilitator/Champion/Manager at Ducommun AeroStructures
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma - Lean Manufacturing
- Associates - Management
- Associates Equivalent - Electrical and Electronics
- Diploma - Fitter Welding