A Facilities Maintenance Manager with over 30 years' experience in the Maintenance field with increasing levels of responsibility I can utilize my knowledge and experience to further the objectives of my employer.
- Facilities Maintenance Manager at AERO PRECISION
- Facilities Maintenance Manager at KEURIG GREEN MOUNTAIN
- Facilities Maintenance Foreman at ELITE LINE SERVICES
- Owner/Senior Facilities Maintenance Technician at PROTECH MAINTENANCE
4 months at this Job
- Certificate in Semi
Facilities Maintenance Manager for an 800,000 square foot E-commerce Fulfillment Center.
- Facilities Maintenance Manager at Bed Bath & Beyond
- Maintenance Manager at Sky Acres Farms, LLC
- Construction Program Manager at E4E Solutions, LLC
- Site Utilities Manager at General Motors, LLC
8 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- - Pre-Veterinary Medicine
December 2002: Awarded Outstanding Recognition for Team Building
August 2003: Awarded National Sales Recognition for "Highest % of Sales to Plan for" 1st and 2nd Quarter." Garden Ridge Corporation, Houston, Texas- Purchasing and Facilities Maintenance Manager- 3.5 yrs.
• In support of 24 existing 3-acre retail facilities in 15 states, was instrumental in the development of centralized maintenance and purchasing procedures governing facilities. Scope included retail and corporate staff and vendor development, writing and implementing policies, product analysis, competitive bidding process, work order systems, purchase order systems, shipping timelines, invoice reconciliation, and expenditure analysis; resulting in saving exceeding $1M the first year of implementation
• Provide key leadership to stores in the purchasing, expediting deliveries and installation of all owner provided building materials, equipment and furnishings involving annual new property acquisition averaging 6-12 stores annually or approximately $ 48M annually
• Worked daily with all 24 retail managers to maintain all facilities, maintained warranty records, initiate and negotiate service contracts, and evaluate and verify all relevant documentation; interfaced with suppliers and corporate management in problem resolution; assisted in preparation of annual capital budgets for all facilities AirSep Corporation, Buffalo, New York- Assistant Operations Manager- 4 yrs.
• Provided leadership and direction in the areas of staff development and supervision/coordination of administrative support services, including high volume switchboard, corporate mailroom, janitorial and operation departments; supervised all outside contract labor and temporary office personnel
• Developed purchasing procedures and operations (SOP) for corporate headquarters and branch locations; initiated standardized program for office furniture, supplies, and maintenance and manufacturing equipment Alief Independent School District, Alief - Purchasing Construction Coordinator & Sr. Buyer - 7 yrs.
• Direct accountability for all bid procedures and purchase requisitions for annual budget exceeding $40M. Analyzed and evaluated bid specifications to optimize districts expenditures.
• Interfaced with architects, contractors, vendors and school administration to coordinate and expedite the purchase of all equipment and supplies for 11 new facilities valued exceeding $30 M: scheduled shipments, receiving and installation; coordinated and supervised district and contract personnel on site during move-in.
• Key Recognition: Awarded "You Make a Difference" by the School Board and commended for "handling responsibility with finesse while demanding and accepting nothing but the best."
- Purchasing and Facilities Maintenance Manager at Garden Ridge Corporation
- Central Construction Market Manager at The great indoors
8 months at this Job
- High school - EDUCATION
I ran three facilities and supervised four employees. I maintain all maintenance issues as well as a safe environment. I work day to day all with maintenance staff to do preventive maintenance. I accomplished saving money for the company by not having contractors in the facility and by passing all inspections
- Facilities Maintenance Manager at WINTER GROWTH INC
11 months at this Job
• Manage a team of Maintenance and Facility Mechanics/Technicians. Plan the day-to-day maintenance of facilities and machinery while ensuring work orders are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
• IT Manager of all computer servers, computers, phones, and software
• Ensure proper preventative maintenance, as well as emergency breakdown repair on all key equipment and systems including: ◦ Automated Punch Press Lines, Fiber Lasers, Air Compressors, HVAC Systems, Tool Room, CNC Machining Centers, Heat Treating, Blanchard Grinding Centers, Parts Cleaning Washers, Packaging, Inspection Equipment, Conveyors, Scale and Wrapper Systems, Storage Systems, Warehouse Equipment, Battery Charging Equipment, Dock Levelers, Overhead Doors, Automatic Sprinkler and Security Systems, CCTV Security System, and all Office Systems.
• Manage and track maintenance of a fleet of 40+ Forklifts and Road Delivery Trucks to ensure safe/proper operation while maintaining cost control of assets
• Work to comply with OSHA, DNR, EPA, and State/Local Regulations
• Complete the purchase and inventory control of all supplies and parts. Maintain an adequate level of spare parts and inventory. Negotiate with vendors when needed to reduce item inventory costs
• Evaluate the types of repair required and develop solutions to implement and prevent future reoccurrence
• Analyze equipment to determine cause versus symptoms. Work with 12v, 24v, 120v, 240v, 480v, and 600v systems.
• Manage personnel performance to ensure required levels of productivity and organizational objectives are met
• Utilize Facility Maintenance Management Software (Emaint) for monitoring critical systems and ensuring efficient use of resources
• Create and submit financial, environmental, utility consumption, safety, and usage reports monthly
• Report and evaluate all types of repairs and recommends solutions to prevent future occurrences
• Conduct employee training (Hazard Communication Program, GHS, LOTO, Forklift, Safety Committee)
• Implement and evaluate policies, procedures, and practices relating to Facilities and Maintenance Department
• Oversee productivity, safety standards, quality, cost control, and employee morale
• Ensure the interior and exterior of the facility is uncluttered and grounds have a clean appearance
• Direct a safe working environment through consistent practice and support of safety programs
- Plant and Facilities Maintenance Manager at Premier Tooling & Mfg
- Plant and Facilities Maintenance Manager at Dubuque Stamping & Manufacturing
- Lead Maintenance Technician / Operations at
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Responsible for all aspects of FMM including all life safety and licensing and inspections. Control of all vendors and outside contractors. Maintenance of entire facilities inside and outside.
- Facilities Maintenance Manager at AMC Theatres
- Facilities Technician at Temple University
- General Contractor at LP3 Construction
- Electronic Technician at Aydin Telemetry
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Computer Electronics
- FMP, SFP
- Construction Certificate Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, and Masonry
Manage all machine and facility maintenance operations for Avantor, including plant production, utilities, distribution and wastewater treatment facilities, mechanical and electrical utilities. Oversee PLC, instrumentations and calibrations, HVAC, DI & Well Water, and compressed air systems, and extra office responsibilities. Selected Contributions: * Spearhead preventative maintenance and process safety management systems in compliance with cGMP and ISO regulatory requirements. * Establish and manage relationships with vendors and contractors, monitoring expenses and exceeding production objectives. * Oversee maximum profitability and ensure full production levels were met while performing safety, cost, and asset repair management within operating budget. * Implement plans for strategic utilization and deployment of available resources to achieve production objectives. Accountable for manpower allocation and analyzing material requirement for repairs per production plan to ensure smooth operations. * Establish key performance metrics, drives productivity and continuous improvement efforts for entire facility.
- Machine & Facilities Maintenance Manager at Avantor, Philipsburg, New Jersey
- Maintenance Manager at Silver Line by Anderson Corporation
- at Bosch Rexroth Corporation
- Production Manager Hydraulics Manifolds and Controls at Bosch Rexroth Corporation
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science in Engineering Management - Engineering Management
• As a General Contractor, I was totally responsible for sales, scheduling, performing and profitability for the bottom line. I would work in the commercial and residential arena performing maintenance level work in the electrical, plumbing and facilities repairs. Install repair and maintain mechanical equipment and tools. I would hire and manage vendors and crews as needed, plan the jobs material needs and schedule the time needed to complete the projects.
- Facilities Maintenance Manager at Die Hard Building Services
- Facilities Manager at Modumetal, Inc
- General Manager of Facilities, Engineering at Sodexo
- Chief Building Engineer at Sound Transit/Ticon Inc
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Vocational Certificate - Automotive Engineering
- High School Diploma - General
- - Business Management
Third Party Logistic), Guaynabo Summary
Lead the Preventive Maintenance, Facilities and EHS Departments for all sites. To be the Facilitator for the Technical Employees and Coordinators to support their career path and maintain motivation. Track the KPI's results of department in a monthly basis to identify opportunities of improve. Development of a preventive maintenance strategy to assure the sustainability in manufacturing operation with minimum downtime. To create innovation for continue improvement. Management of direct employees and external contractor (Landscaping, Cleaning, Pest Controls, Power generator, Fork lift, Calibration and Air Conditioning). Responsible for the capital project, solve CAPA analysis, Validation Process, Management internal and external audits, control of the MRO inventory process. Support to the management of Automation Projects and improvements. Responsibilities
• Owner of Preventive, Corrective and Predictive Maintenance
• Owner of Validation Process
• Directs and supervises staff responsible for maintenance, calibration, reliability, project management, automation and site services
• Troubleshoots and resolve any facility engineering performance issue
• Monitors and improves energy consumption, waste handling, equipment running efficiency and related facility operating criteria
• Responsible for ensuring that appropriate environmental, health and safety systems are in compliance
• Provides leadership for project management at the site, including developing, implementing and processes for all teams
• Support integration of new clients
• Accountable for budget, Staffing and Business results
• Achieve cost savings
• Manages all vendors of MRO from Goods and Services
• Management External and Internal Audit
• Solve CAPA Analysis Achievements:
• Maintain running operation for 70 days during the hurricane Maria and in the recovery disaster using the power generator.
• Create a new Warehouse of 150,000 ft2 for raw material that include a new cooler installation.
• Build a new Incoming area for a special client.
• Build a new Sanitization area for special client.
• Construct area for flammable storage with two area of fire retardant.
- Facilities & Maintenance Manager at Cesar Castillo
- Manufacturing Leader at Coopervision
- Maintenance Supervisor at Eaton
- Spare Part Supervisor at Johnson & Johnson
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering - Industrial Engineering
- Associate Degree in Electronic Engineering - Electronic Engineering
• Responsible for overall 300,000 Sq. Ft. Facility.
• Form and Develop Maintenance and Facilities Team for Startup Company.
• Work with HR to seek and Interview new Maintenance Employees.
• Create Work Schedules that support all plant needs and functions.
• Coach and Develop Maintenance Mechanics, Supervisors and Manager.
• Develop Spare Parts Inventory Room.
• Oversee Daily Preventive Maintenance on all Equipment.
• Follow Up on Emergency Repairs.
• Work Directly with all Management on KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
• Work with Plant Manager to develop Maintenance Budget.
• Direct contact with all Vendors going in and out of the facility to do work.
• Oversee all contract work.
• Oversee plant security.
• Identify all areas of opportunity and Open Capital Projects to correct opportunities and Failures. ~~~~~~
• Work with city of Riverside on all Regulatory Compliance.
• Oversee all Building/Facility systems, Air Compressors, Waste water treatment for proper PH Levels, Bailer Trash Compact Systems, Trash systems, Chemical storage cages.
• Compressed air Driers
• Sanitary Foamers
• Chilled Water System Tanks and Pumps
• Work with Ammonia Contractors on Preventive Maintenance to our Evaporators, Condensers, Ammonia Compressors and overall Refrigeration System.
• Oversee all electrical Contractor Work (Repairs, Modifications Etc.)
• Oversee all system Alarms, (Fire Sprinkler Riser, Security Cameras, Ammonia Alarms)
• Responsible for City (Domestic) water usage and readings report.
• Keeper of all Plant drawings
• Keep documented records of all Preventive Maintenance Performed on all Plant Systems.
• Work with Onsite safety Rep. to develop Emergency Action Plan (EAP) for employee evacuations.
• Other duties include, parts sourcing, PO issuing, invoices and working with accounts payable on paperwork.
• Maintain asset listing on all equipment
• Work with plant controller on asset sell off.
- FACILITIES & MAINTENANCE MANAGER at GH Foods
- ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER at Yrs
- PACKAGING EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE MANAGER at Yrs
- LEAD PACKAGING EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN at Yrs
11 months at this Job
- - Management and Behavior Styles
- - Power Industrial Trucks
- - Communication, Evaluation