As a Facilities Maintenance Manager I am responsible for the day to day Facilities Operations of more than 40 stores within the Lowes Foods Organization. In this role I ensure all areas inside the stores are maintained and functioning at all times. This includes things such as Refrigeration and Food Preparation Equipment and all major items within the store. I manage a team of Inside Refrigeration and General Line Technicians as well as ensure we have the proper Outside Contractors ready to service our locations. I am also tasked with staying within a Pre-Set Budget. Monthly I create reports detailing expenses as it relates to Facilities Maintenance, both inside and outside. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Ensure all equipment is operating properly within my set stores
• Stay within a set Monthly Budget
• Manage a team of Facility Technicians
• Generate Expense Budgets when requested
• Meet with and manage Outside Contractors setting Rates and guidelines
• Stay up to date on the latest Refrigeration and Equipment Trends
- Facilities Maintenance Manager/Supervisor at Lowes Foods, LLC
- Branch/District Manager at Hobart
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business/Did not complete
- High school - General
• 11/2017 - Present Full-service commercial/residential real estate development and management company, offering over 4800 multi-family housing opportunities throughout DE and FL with an additional 1089 in development. Facilities Maintenance Manager Oversee team of over 10 members in our maintenance department that is overseeing 1100+ multi-family mixed apartments and townhouses, day-to-day repairs (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, snow removal), unit move-in preparations, technician scheduling (make-readies, painting, cleaning, contractors, work orders), and grounds/safety/cross trainings of personnel. Key Accomplishments:
• Manage inspection, troubleshooting, and monitoring equipment for sprinkler, fire alarm, and security systems.
• Regulate inventory control and assets management for all maintenance hardware and materials required for property repairs.
• Significantly improve daily service objectives, quality assurance, and detailed punch/work order process compliance.
• Monitor utility usage to secure accurate billing statements, authorize all billing statements, and assess over-consumption discrepancies and other miscellaneous issues.
• Oversee bids for capital repairs. Continued
- Facilities Maintenance Manager at Capano Management
- Facilities Maintenance Manager at PETTINARO RESIDENTIAL
- Property Maintenance Manager at SENTINEL SELF-STORAGE, LLC
- Residential Facilities Manager at BPG REAL ESTATE SERVICES
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
Under the direction of the Director of Facilities, responsible for the general maintenance and up keep of 79 buildings throughout the St. Louis Public School District. Supervise/monitor the work of 2 Assistant Maintenance Managers; the Emergency Response Manager and the Grounds Manager. Supervise coordinate the work of 30 St. Louis Public School Tradesmen (electricians, plumbers, carpenters, painters, glazier). Responsible for attendance, and payroll of trade's staff. Perform daily, weekly, and monthly building inspections to identify necessary repairs. Prioritize and complete necessary repairs or schedule repairs as necessary. Supervise and assign the work of SLPS trades staff employees. Ensures buildings are operational through in-house inspections and vendor maintenance contracts. Ensure consistent maintenance and repair methods for all building components Inspect and provide direction and follow-up Coordinates the repair/renovations of existing facilities by outside contractors. Report all facility issues that are not immediately repairable to the District Manager. Coordinate and supervise the work orders system and other routine records. Coordinates and inspects major contract work on the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other related systems in all SLPS buildings. Develop routine systems to ensure constant monitoring of problem areas. Collaborates with vendors and outside contractors. Monitor budget expenditures to ensure the fiscal budget of the maintenance department is used in a cost effective manner. Effective communication skills and the ability to provide clear and concise details regarding building issues. Responsible for Time keeping - Attendance, Payroll and Employee Evaluations.
- Facilities Maintenance Manager at Aramark Corporation
- Trades Manager at Aramark Corporation
- Zone Manager at Aramark Corporation
- LEAD CRAFTSMAN at University City School District
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Responsible for all aspects of facilities maintenance, training ,and compliance. Responsible for all aspects of production equipment maintenance. Responsible to maintain fleet of 8 trucks. Responsible for osha compliance training.
- Facilities Maintenance Manager at M.F. Foley Co.
- maintenance mechanic/ packaging technitian at Harpoon brewery
- maintenance technitian at Coca Cola Enterp
- Plant Mechanic/Lead Mechanic at A ngelica Text ile Services
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Vocational - machine shop
• Manage and organize scheduling for trades department staff
• Maintain Facilities Maintenance Department records for data collection of utility usage and consumption.
• Maintain and organize Facilities Maintenance Department work flow and delegation to appropriate staff members
• Maintain continual communication with outside department staff of work order distribution
• Perform project compliance for proper completion through in-house staff and outside contractors
• Manage, maintain and organize repairs/replacements of the plumbing and mechanical HVAC, electrical, carpentry infrastructure.
• Interpret blueprints and schematics for projects and or future developments.
• Inventory management
- Facilities Maintenance Manager at Santa Cruz Seaside Company
- Owner at PC3 Backflow
- Journeyman Plumber and Contracting Officer at Jimmie Smith Plumbing, Inc
- Journeyman Plumber and Heating Tech at Thomas Heating and Plumbing
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
Responsible for the operation and maintenance of all building systems, building structures, grounds, exterior elements site safety & security, management of all staff requests related to facilities and supervision of all facilities staff. Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards. Planning building maintenance and operational programs. Manage all vendor contracts and building construction projects. Ensure efficiency of all building systems. Coordinate site safety programs. Maintain a safe work environment for all employees by ensuring all projects are up to OSHA standards. Ensuring all processes and compliance programs are met. Managing facilities planning and space allocation. Preparing cost estimates for moves, equipment, and construction projects. Coordinating with department heads and building contractors. Managing maintenance of grounds and building exterior. Ensure all utility systems are inspected and in accordance with regulations. Negotiating bids and contracts for third party workers. Coordinating building security and maintenance services. Managing and supervising all facilities personnel. Overseeing all building functions. Coordinating all maintenance issues, schedules, and work orders through the use of the computerized maintenance management system. Preparing and filing reports with government and regulatory authorities including environmental permitting.
- Facilities Maintenance Manager at HelloFresh
- Travis Air Force Base, Stationary Engineer at HVAC/R
- HVAC/R Service Tech at RAM Air Engineering
- HVAC/R TECHNICIAN at Refrigeration Control Company
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Management - BSM
Work with annual budget for purchases parts, equipment, machines for production lines and materials for physical plant. Control and management of the budget generated during the fiscal year avoiding the costs incurred in employees over time and generated by projects, improvements or unplanned extracurricular maintenance.
● Maintain constant communication in an effective way with suppliers, manufacturers and technicians for purchases or repairs of equipment, machines and materials.
● Inspect the machines and equipment purchased for new projects or production lines with the "FAT" manufacturers.
● Supervise mechanics from production, utilities, facilities and coordinator areas of preventive and corrective maintenance.
● Implement projects for both production lines and facilities in physical plant construction and expansions.
● Correction and implementation of documents related to employees, SOP, corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance. In the same way maintain the personnel with safety training and equipment management as required by the company or auditors.
● Coordination of events such as "overhaul" of machines with manufacturers, technicians and purchases parts and developing strategies with production personnel to avoid loss of sales.
● Maintain inventory control of parts, equipment and materials.
● Teamwork with managers from different departments such as Production, Quality, Purchasing, Finance, Marketing and Operations Director.
● Analyze deficiencies in machines and equipment in production areas.
● Assessed and analyzed production machinery and operators efficiency.
• Time studies of machine efficiency, capacity analysis and production optimization. Assess operators' knowledge and capacity to handle the machinery. Create optimization plans based on findings.
• Changed manufacturing process and quality documentation.
● Conducted validation of production machinery, knowledge SQF certification.
● Developed and presented employee training modules. Knowledge machines
• Blowmolding, Filler, labels, Palletizers, Packers machines, Hamrick, Filler Fogg, Filler Specialties, Blowmolding Uniloy (Regular gallons and light weight) and Case Erector y top Sealer (packaging). Knowledge water processes
• Voritsand, Nanofilters, Reverse Osmosis (RO), Ozone System
- Facilities & Maintenance Manager at Pac Tech International
- Engineering Department Manager at Flexible Packaging Group
- Engineer Process at Baxter / RD Medical Manufacturing Inc
- Inspector Engineer at Tren Urbano PR
5 years at this Job
- BS - Civil Engineering
- Associate - Tool and Die Making
MR. Corey P Chiaramonte
10196 West Bigwood Dr.
Boise, ID 83709-5856 US
Mobile: 510-457-8705 - Ext: N/A
Email: [email protected]
Job Type: Permanent
Work Schedule: Full-Time, Multiple Schedules
United States - ID - Boise
3833 Highway 21
Idaho City, ID 83631 United States
12/2017 - Present
Hours per week: 40
Series: 4749 Pay Plan: WG Grade: 8
Facilities Maintenance Manager(This is a federal job)
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
Element 1: Mission Results
• Provide direct daily safety and workload supervision to the Maintenance Technicians for Boise National Forest South Zone. Ensure all Boise National Forest facilities are within Federal Safety compliance. Respond to all Facility Tickets within 48 hours and keep the appropriate folks informed of progress as well as when the reported maintenance issue has been completed. Ensure all scheduled and impromptu safety inspections are conducted within appropriate National Code and any discrepancies eliminated immediately. When major repairs or safety related issues arise, contact the Ranger. Keep current in all safety issues. Regularly attends Boise Safety Fest. Graduate of safety courses in Safety Investigations and report writing and electrician course for non-electricians. Received 2019 On the Spot Award by District Ranger for a safe and busy season of work specifically creating a first ever Safety and Security SOP for Idaho City Ranger District Office in alignment with Federal Regulations.
• Maintain Government Credit Card account and $60,000.00 annual budget for Boise National Forest South Zone facilities.
• Research, order and track all South Zone facility procurements for projects and contracts.
• During contracted work, the Maintenance Supervisor or representative should be present to inspect work.
• Ensure Facility inspections are completed annually.
• Maintain master facilities safety, improvement and maintenance files on the Forest Service Pinyon web site. This should include at a minimum; a file for each structure on the South Zone, which may include facilities improvements or maintenance, hours spent at each facility, costs, receipts, warranties, opening/closing plans, as built drawings and any other relevant notes. Compile an end of the year report summarizing accomplishments, outstanding maintenance needs and costs.
• Maintain required certifications as needed including but not limited to Certified Water System Operator and Public Works Inspector. Element 2: Managing Work Assignments
• Provide work site Federal safety oversite and inspections for facilities maintenance crew, and residents in work area.
• Track and maintain the warehouse facilities work space, safety protocol and tools assigned to the facilities crews.
• Track use and maintenance of facilities fleet.
• Ensure Job Hazard Analysis (JHA’s) and tailgate safety sessions are being completed, utilized and filed appropriately.
• Maintain water sampling certification and complete water sampling on the South Zone pre agreed upon schedule. Element 3: Teamwork and Partnerships
• Ensure residents are notified 24 hours in advance of entering any living quarters or facilities work commencing.
• Present updates on upcoming facilities projects, maintenance planned, safety issues etc. as monthly District All Employees meetings.
• Update the Facilities Engineer weekly of any South Zone facilities and budgetary concerns.
• Update Facility Engineer’s Pinyon Budget Tracker weekly. Collateral Duties: Certified OSHA residential lead inspector. Certified in climbing and rigging gear at heights. Certified Wildland Fire Fighter Type 2. Certified Fire Facilities Maintenance Specialist Trainee for Wildland Fire Investigator Trainee for Fire Ordering Manager Trainee for Fire Receiving/Distribution Manager Safety Board Member. COR Level III for South Zone contracts. Front Loader Operator. ATV Operator. Support Fire Operations for Great Basin.
- Facilities Maintenance Manager at Boise National Forest South Zone USFS
- Senior Chief Damage Control Man at United States Coast Guard
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Fire Science Management
* Maintaining a clean, safe, and well repaired environment for employees and guests alike. * Compliance with all saftey, health, and building codes required by state/federal laws. * Preparing building and equipment for annual, bi-annual, and quarterly inspections. * Managing HVAC systems and regulating temperatures throughout building, while reporting any concerns/malfunctions directly to account manager. * Managing a crew of 30+ while developing potential for supervisory positions * Vendor Relations (janitorial, supply, contractors, repairmen, pest control, etc.) * Basic electrical repair * Food prep equipment repair (warmers, steamers, Coke freestyles, Coke multiplex units, fridges, freezers, poppers, etc.) * Basic plumbing repair * Paint maintenance * Guest relations * Crew development and janitorial supervision * Flooring (tile, hardwood, concrete) * Responsible for knowledge and utilization of basic and or advance hand/power tools. * Utilize PC to check and respond to emails, place supply orders, request service for repairs beyond my ability, create job aids, and to trouble shoot equipment. * Answer multi-line phone, operate fax and copy machine
- Facilities Maintenance Manager at AMC Theatres
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Responsible for all aspects of FMM including all life safety and licensing and inspections. Control of all vendors and outside contractors. Maintenance of entire facilities inside and outside.
- Facilities Maintenance Manager at AMC Theatres
- Facilities Technician at Temple University
- General Contractor at LP3 Construction
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- FMP, SFP
- Construction Certificate Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, and Masonry