Leading provider of secure and safety-critical processing subsystem solutions who is pioneering a next generation defense electronics business model.
Advanced Microelectronics Center - Facility Management of the flagship electronics manufacturing facility in Phoenix, AZ; reporting directly to corporate management in Andover, MA.
• Established proactive maintenance practices supporting facilities and production equipment.
• Evaluation and implementation of cost savings opportunities.
• Manage Mercury personnel as well as vendor projects and activities.
• Strong contributor to EHS and Security Teams.
• Submit capital improvement recommendations and manage installations and upgrades.
• Capital and operating budget management.
• Global administrator of Asset Essentials (Bigfoot) CMMS software.
- Facilities Manager at Mercury Systems
- Facilities Manager at CBRE – CB Richard Ellis
- Maintenance Supervisor / Facilities Manager at Batavia Container, Inc. (BCI)
- Maintenance Supervisor / Facilities Manager at GE - General Electric
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associates - Coursework taken - Electronics Engineering Technology
- Diploma - General Studies
Plant Operations Advisor for preventative/predictive maintenance and capital prioritizing. Oversee project executions and plan implementation. Support as a contract coordinator, including conducting safety orientations, contract invoicing/payment tasks. Interface with utility and City Officials, LAFD, CAT, Quinn, boilers inspections, generators, and support medical community/committee planning for relationship building meetings. Continuous Improvement (Board-Operational Excellence/Corrective Actions) for FM-Global, TJC, HIPPA, OSHPD and ICRA.
• Collaborate and problem solve with team to develop strategic plans for up-coming campus projects.
• Collaborate in the development of in-house construction contracts and agreements.
• Develop and manage business relationships with in-house of trades, customers, vendors, sub-contractors, engineers and consultants.
• Resolution of minor/major issues and compliance with subordinate's, ordinances and regulations imposed by company standards and policies.
• Directed multiple, concurrent construction and field operations from pre-construction through closeout.
• Establish outstanding rapport with clients, designers, promote referrals, and maintain strong client base.
• Provide field administrative support for projects; maintain project documentation/records; oversee budget tracking/cost controls and manage outside contractor personnel and internal personnel departments.
- Facilities Manager | Plant Operations at Dignity Health, CA
- Facilities Manager at NTS Aerospace
- Facilities | Plant Engineer at Johnson & Johnson
- Facilities Manager at Warner Brothers Studios
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Facilities Manager, responsible for ground maintenance and repairs for a multi facility auto dealership.General up keep of the facilities, including plumbing, heating, painting, drywall.
- Facilities manager at St. Marys Auto Group
- Owner at Haberberger construction
- Paving crew foreman and operator at D&A construction
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school - General
Facilities Manager Restaurant industry
- Facilities Manager at TGI Friday's Corp
- Member at
- Contract Facilities Consultant at Uber & Lyft Corporations
- Caregiver at Carlson Restaurants Worldwide, TGI Friday's
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Basic Fluid Mechanics & HVAC
I am currently the Facilities Manager for Microsoft in the Silicon Valley. On a daily basis I provide facilities solutions for discerning clients. My current portfolio consists of 820,000 square feet of offices, labs, data centers, and project management.
- Facilities Manager at Insight Global (Contracted to Microsoft)
- Sr. Facilities Manager at P.Y. INVESTMENTS
- Senior Facilities Manager (Bio Tech) at Modular Technology (now known as My Facility Team)
- Facilities Manager at P.Y. INVESTMENTS
6 months at this Job
- High School Grad
i had a huge responsibility as the facilities manager of a huge and successful daycare .. I was in charger of inventory... cleaning.... security... handyman....etc
- Facilities Manager at Early Literacy Academy
- Custodian at Aramark/ Lincoln financial field
- Crew Leader at Taco Bell
- Warehouse Worker / Packer at UTZ Quality Foods
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Some college
As facilities manager I am responsiible for maintaining the common areas of the clubhouse and 13 four story buildings. I check chemicals and maintain the pools and 6 clay tennis courts. I am in direct contact with homeowners as well as board members. I also coordinate with all sub - contractors to make sure they complete their duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Facilities Manager at Vivante
- Forklift Operator at Bove Company
- Store Manager at Dollar General
12 years, 10 months at this Job
The Facilities Manager will have overall accountability for the operations of the assigned property/ies and will operate the center/s in accordance with Centennial policies and standards with the goal of improved profitability. The Facilities Manager will have thorough understanding of mechanical systems, construction practices, and preventative maintenance and government regulations as it impacts commercial real estate operations. This position requires a comprehensive understanding of operating best practices and implications to short and long term financial performance. FMs administer the physical operations of the center, oversees general and preventative property maintenance, construction coordination, public safety, housekeeping and other services which may or may not be contracted. This position is also responsible for forecasting property expenses, managing capital projects, preparing operational reports, managing physical risks, assisting with specialty leasing and marketing programs and events and identifying and resolving Human Resources issues under the direction of the GM and consistent with Centennial policies. This position will focus on fine tuning operational methods for the center with the overall goal of improving NOi (Net Operating Income) performance for the property. Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises employee(s) at mall property (Direct Reports may include: Assistant Facilities Manager, maintenance staff, engineers, HVAC technicians, food court employees and/or security staff. These reports may be direct Centennial employees or contracted employees).Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employee's.
- Facilities Manager at Pueblo Mall
- Correctional Support Trades Supervisor I at Colorado Department of Corrections
- Production Supervisor at Correctional Industries
- Lead man Welder at Stresscon Corp.
2 years at this Job
- A,A,S, - Criminal Justice
Responsibilities. 74,000.00 Annually FACILITIES MANAGER of the Plaza Towers Complex in downtown Grand Rapids, MI. I manage the maintenance, grounds and cleaning staff for the complex. The complex encompasses apartments, condos, Courtyard Marriott Hotel and retail shops. I do all the hiring, training, scheduling and performance reviews for the labor force. I coordinate with subordinate leaders and managing staff to provide the very best service. I work with numerous vendors and city officials to keep the complex running safely and efficiently. I manage the overall budget. I'm the Project Manager on several building and renovation projects.
- Facilities Manager at EENHOORN LLC
- Protective Specialist at Xe Programs Group
- Senior Communicator (18E) during Enduring Freedom Afghanistan at U.S. Army Green Beret (18E)
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Theology
- Multiple military schools - 18E Special Forces Communications SFC/E-7
618-560-8248) Facilities Manager - Responsible for 4 locations, 2 in Akron, 1 in Brooklyn Ohio and another located in Columbus Ohio. Maintain facilities operations, lights, plumbing, electrical, HVAC service, fire panel monitoring, equipment operations, drywall repairs and internal renovations. Complete service tickets using Facility Source FM Pilot. Respond to emergency calls. Contact vendors for quotes, review contracts and ensure jobs are completed. Maintain parts inventory. Generate budget reports and document usage logs to ensure efficient operation.
- Facilities Manager at Gold's Gym
- Lead Technician at Northcoast Fitness
- Installation Supervisor at Steve's TV
- Production Coordinator/Purchasing Agent at Triangle Machine
4 years, 4 months at this Job