Industry leading facilities and project management, transaction and portfolio services, and consulting.
Global Workplace Solutions - Facility Management of 23 client facilities in Illinois and 5 additional states totaling nearly 2M sq. ft. which include Pharmaceutical industrial DC distribution warehouses, Medical, Surgical, Oncology and Office buildings.
• Established positive relationships with client local site leadership.
• Manage facility maintenance and repairs throughout the portfolio.
• Drive cost savings across sites by evaluating opportunities and implementing best practices.
• Manage CBRE personnel, vendors, vendor projects and activities.
• Manage facility ‘in scope’ issues and escalate ‘out of scope’ issues to upper management.
- Facilities Manager at CBRE – CB Richard Ellis
- Maintenance Supervisor / Facilities Manager at Batavia Container, Inc. (BCI)
- Maintenance Supervisor / Facilities Manager at GE - General Electric
- Managing Member - Facilities Management at AcePro Solutions LLC
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates - Coursework taken - Electronics Engineering Technology
- Diploma - General Studies
I was a facilities manager
- Facilities Manager at Minute Maid Park
- Tire Builder at Joseph tire shop
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Facilities Manager, Charter School Incubator DC Portfolio. Consisting of 12 schools in the DC metropolitan area covering over 1 million sq. ft. Responsible for the safe and efficient operations of maintenance and repairs of all utility and life safety equipment on site. Manages sites within approved processes and in accordance with the requirements of all local, state and federal requirements.
• Increased efficiency of utility systems at schools by proper utilization of building automation systems
• Manage all physical power plant operations on site including all HVAC/R, Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing systems
• Work closely with Senior management of schools to achieve seamless operations.
• Project Manager for construction projects at including major build outs and minor renovations.
• Experienced Building Automation Systems operations (Siemens, Johnson Controls)
• Manage direct reports, PMM Services and multiple sub contractors on site.
• Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
• Maintain grounds and land scaping is maintained to a high standard of appearance,
• Ensure life safety systems are operated in a safe and efficient manner.
- FACILITIES MANAGER at PMM Facilities Management
- CHIEF ENGINEER / OPERATIONS MANAGER at MedStar Montgomery Medical Center
- CHIEF ENGINEER at Moore & Associates
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER at Kempton Steam Museum-Kempton Water Works
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
- - HVAC Refrigeration Clinic
- - Computer Electronics
- Master - Class, Legionella Training Seminar
- - HVAC
Facilities Manager/ Buyer, EHS.
- Facilities Manager at Vibrynt Inc
- Sr. Mfg Supervisor at Purchasing
- Technical Assembly Consultant at Cardica Inc
- Sr. Mfg. Supervisor at Genentech Inc
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- AA - Business
- High School Diploma
Functions as facilities manager for church of large congregation (+1,000); responsible for building's maintenance, grounds-keeping; project management as needs arise
- Facilities Manager at Hope City Church
- Manager at
- Case Manager at Jasper County Sheltered Facilities Board
- Programs & Events Specialist at Freeman Health System
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
line runner , shift lead , shift manager , maintenance, facilities manager and currently CDL driver. I have held all these positions listed above since I started with the company in 2012.
- Facilities Manager at Buzzballz
- Facilities Manager at
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- None - Marketing , advertising, basics
- Some college
i had a huge responsibility as the facilities manager of a huge and successful daycare .. I was in charger of inventory... cleaning.... security... handyman....etc
- Facilities Manager at Early Literacy Academy
- Custodian at Aramark/ Lincoln financial field
- Crew Leader at Taco Bell
- Warehouse Worker / Packer at UTZ Quality Foods
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Some college
I serve as the facilities manager.I manage day to day operations,including production of our sealing operation,banding lines and kitting.
- Facilities Manager at Kodiakooler
- Quality Control Inspector at Alberts Organics
- Materials Lead Support at Abb high voltage cable
- Team Lead Materials at Abb High Voltage Cable
10 months at this Job
- High school
Serve as the onsite facilities manager for Oxford College's 56 acres campus. Lead a team of 14 to maintain buildings, faculty housing and campus green space. Manage relationships with construction crews, vendors and procurement team.
- FACILITIES MANAGER at EMORY UNIVERSITY
- BUILDING OPERATIONS MANAGER at INTEGRAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- BUILDING OPERATIONS MANAGER at THE HABITAT GROUP LLC
- FACILITIES MANAGER at THE HABITAT GROUP LLC
4 years at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Project Management
- BACHELOR'S OF SCIENCE - Agronomy/Plant and Soil Science
My position with CCIS as Facilities Manager includes duties such as holding the responsibility of making sure that the building and their services meet the needs of their employees and clients.
- Facilities Manager at CCIS-Philadelphia
- Project Manager at
- Store Manager at PetSmart
- Store Manager at Rite Aid
1 year at this Job