ND * Facilities maintenance * CMMS * Project management * Joint Commission experience * Budgeting * Scheduling of PM's * Daily operations * Responsible for 2 large hospitals and 12 clinics * 2 million sq. ft. * Heavily involved in the startup of new 1 million sq. ft. hospital * Responsible for 35 direct and indirect employees * Departments I oversee: Facility maintenance, Power plant, Grounds and Dialysis
- Facilities Operations Manager at Sanford Health
- Director of Facilities at Mayo Clinic Health System
- Maintenance Manager / Safety Coordinator at Domino's Supply Chain
- Maintenance / EVS Manager at Dakota Sport and Fitness
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Applied Science / Power Plant Technology
• Develop and execute a community-wide maintenance plan, reserve study, forest management plan, and landscape plan.
• Update plan periodically, provide oversite and upkeep of all buildings and grounds, and report to the community manager.
• Provide annual reports on all executed plans.
• Budget preparation and monthly financial and service delivery accountability to the Grounds Committee of the Board of Directors.
• Provide leadership to facilities, grounds, and maintenance personnel to include hiring, training, and supervision.
• Respond to the facilities, grounds, and maintenance needs of community members.
• Exercise discretion and judgement in the preparation of ITB/RFP.
• Award bids and provide oversight of work performed by contractors and vendors.
• Establish polices governing the maintenance and upkeep of buildings and grounds.
- Facilities Operations Manager at River Creek Owners Association
- Project Manager/Temporary Project Manager at Blue Ridge Landscape and Design
- Public Works Division Manager at Blue Ridge Landscape and Design
2 years at this Job
- Associates - General Studies
• Supervision of Site Mangers v
• Preparation of maintenance budget v
• Training and Development of site personnel for facilities management role. v
• Enforcement Services Level Agreement (SLA) meet standard for maintenance work v
• Responsible for preparation of estimate for contracts for maintenance work v
• Coordinate works of contractors, Logistics across all development v
• Planning services charge budget, managing resources to ensure value for money approach v
• Evaluation and Monitoring personnel performance v
• Responsible for Operations activities in respective for Property and Facilities Management v
• Coordinating and planning essential services such as elevator services, CCTV, cloacking devices and other services. v
• Preparation of monthly report and works progress of maintenance work Box VVU 63, Adenta- Accra Ghana, West-Africa Phone: +233-0243049638/0272164680 E-mail: [email protected]
- Facilities & Operations Manager at Imperial Homes Limited
- Manager at ACP Estates Limited
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.Sc. - Estate Management
- HND - Estate Management
- School Certificate - Examination
Supporting corporate headquarters with 2 class A towers in the Metro Atlanta area. Managing a team of Facilities personnel supporting building operations and a conference center, data center, AV, and a TV studio. On call 24/7 for all building alarms and support systems including a data center. Managed vendor supplier relationships. Developed Facility emergency operation policies. Project managed office moves, space planning, averaging 1800 personnel/ yr. with a population of 1850. Develop operational policy/procedures. Engaged team members by creating swim lanes. Asking for ownership by each team member.
- Facilities Operations Manager at Cox Automotive
- Director of Facilities Operations Management at North American Mission Board
12 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Manager for O&M contracts North TX and OK. Supervise staff and contractors to meet service level agreement (SLA) objectives. * Managed 650,000 square foot Alcon Laboratory’s William C. Connor Research Facility * Determined site selection, start-up of new facilities, and developing new maintenance technologies to insure a safe working environment. * Created company-wide training and safety program
- Facilities / Operations Manager at Pruitt Building Services Inc
- National Accounts Project Manager at BCI Technologies, Inc
- Facilities Site Manager at IH Services, Inc
- Chief Petty Officer (E-7) at United States Navy
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Electronic Systems Technologies
Cyber Security Leader
• Manage and facilitate Executive Briefing Center (EBC) encompassing Global Sales Business Partners, Subject matter expert with external and internal partners, scheduling, catering support, book hotel and guest travel reservations and more.
• Construction Management Projects in rapidly growing company with 30 global offices in US, APAC, LATAM, Europe, and Australia.
• Finance Business Partner in managing 3rd vendor relations and contract negotiations to support all aspects of Facilities and Operations.
• Design, Implement Bi-monthly Employee Social Events, Wellness Planning & Initiatives, and Annual Summer and Holiday Party for Redwood Shores Employees.
• Supervise core a lean administrative team on day-to-day in resolving specific projects and customer service areas of operations.
• Facilitate day-to-day administrative duties include calendaring, expense reports, budget management, purchase orders, travel arrangements, catering events, new hire orientation, employee off-boarding, occupancy planning and workplace space planning.
- Facilities & Operations Manager at Imperva Inc
- iProgram Manager, Global Health & Wellness at
- Assistant General Manager @VMware at Plus One Health Management
- Elite Personal Trainer at Bay Clubs
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- MS - Sport Management
- BA - Physical Education
- Associate Degree in Latin American Studies - Latin American Studies
- Master's - Sports Science
Maintains and develops client relationship and client satisfaction in custodial, mechanical and grounds services to ensure account retention Fulfills contractual obligations to the client. Plans projects, including defining objectives, methods, timetables an budgets to support client and Sodexo strategic plan. Accountable for execution of services quality by maintain highest level of delivery. Promotes and supports workforce diversity initiatives. Directs daily engineering services to ensure employees have appropriate equipment and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines. Ensures proper operations of buildings through managing, maintaining, and regulating systems such as HVAC, plumbing, physical plant operations, security, fire control, and pressure steam systems. Probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resources when necessary. Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards. Manages by providing feedback and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate. Ensures compliance with all federal, state, local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures. Establish safe work environment for employees by providing safety-related training and programs and with standards and procedures for handling and storage of hazardous materials Establish operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees. Maintain the work order system (maximo). Interviews, hires new employees. Maintains proper inventory levels of supplies to meet the needs of the client. Partnered with Director to plan capital initiatives. Built great relations with vendors to ensure timely service.
- Facilities Operations Manager at Sodexo/University of Saint Joseph
- Manager at Milrick Lawn and Landscaping
- at Target Stores
- Executive Team Leader Hardlines at Target Stores
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Sports Management - Sports Management
Managed all aspects of warehouse and distribution operations including, safety, quality, cost, productivity, transportation, and personnel.
- Facilities Operations Manager at The BoxMaker
- Operations Manager - Negotiation, Facilities, Purchasing, Customer Service (OWNER) at Max Muscle Sports Nutrition
- Senior Supply Chain, Materials and Procurement Manager at WorldCNG
- Senior Supply Chain Management and Procurement Manager at JLL
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in History and Economics - History and Economics
Manager staff up to 16 employees including International Staff. Developed job descriptions for staff and maintain a constant schedule of daily routines and camp improvement projects. Maintain liaison relationships with event producers and contractors for events. Nationally Certified Pool Operator. Maintain off-season relationships with lease's and manage property improvements and purchasing. Interact with County Inspectors and work with contractors to insure compliance. 2017 MSN-4 Square number 1 campground in the state of Maryland.
- Facilities Operations Manager at Camp Ramblewood
- Pre-Load Supervisor at United Parcel Service
- Integrad Instructor at United Parcel Service
- Driver Supervisor at United Parcel Service
17 years, 9 months at this Job
- Incomplete - Drug Addiction Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Psychology
Support and oversee the maintenance and custodial operations of the district in partnership with the campus
Facilities Managers and Assistant Principals of Operations of 26 campuses.
• Ensure that top talent is hired for campus Facilities Manager roles by developing and conducting strong screening exercises in the hiring process
• Assist in the creation of the regular program of professional development for APOs, Facility Managers and custodians
• Ensure that district facilities are in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and Board of Education policies and procedures
• Track the district's facilities and maintenance budget and support campuses that are at risk of not meeting annual budget targets
• Assist in the approval process of requisitions and analyze the open PO report to ensure budget integrity and improve vendor relations
• Develop and implement the multi-year comprehensive maintenance plan that is both corrective and preventative for the upkeep of all district facilities, grounds, and the major facilities systems (HVAC, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and structural).
• Report work order completion results for repairs of facilities and equipment and develop a program with campus Facilities Managers to improve results
• Source suppliers of facilities and grounds services to achieve competitive pricing and top service
• Conduct regular walk-throughs of campus facilities, grounds, and equipment and make recommendations to ensure high standards of cleanliness, safety and operations are maintained
• Provide support in the analysis of accidents and regularly search for patterns in injury reports in order to establish corrective procedures to reduce the potential for future accidents or hazards based on various reports
• Develop energy conservations measures throughout the district and provide training and coaching on such measures to all Facility Managers
• Assist with technical expertise on new construction building turnover
• Train Facility Managers on energy management control systems they have in their facilities. (Trane, Johnson Controls, and Automated Logic)
- Facilities Operations Manager at IDEA Public Schools
- Division Maintenance Supervisor at Applied Petroleum Technologies
- Technician at HVAC
- Energy Management Specialist at South Texas College
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Organizational Leadership
- Associate of Arts - Criminal Justice
- Associate of Applied Science - HVACR