Started at St Elizabeth's as an Electrician. Was promoted to Facilities Supervisor in 2001. Worked as supervisor and Construction Manager from 2006-2017. Was promoted to the Facilities Manager 2017 which is my current role. -Managing day to day operations of the Facilities management department, and record keeping. - Oversee building construction projects. - Ensure that projects are completed to specifications and materials, equipment, and workmanship is of acceptable quality. - Ensure that all aspects of construction and maintenance are completed and equipment is operating efficiently. As Maintenance Supervisor my duties included overseeing and hands on work with Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, and Mechanical installations, repairs, and preventive maintenance . As Maintenance Electrician I was responsible for trouble shooting, maintenance and installation of class 1 and class 2 building wiring systems. - Responsible for building fire detection systems, building energy management system, and controls associated with A/C, air handlers, boilers, chillers, emergency generators, and automatic transfer switches.
- Facilities Operations Manager at St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Maintenance Technician at Mohawk Metals
- Elevator Technician at Mohawk Lift systems
- Maintenance Mechanic at McDonough Lumber Company
19 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Electrical Technology
- Associate - Criminal Justice
Assistant project manager for complete interior demolition and construction of 260K sq. ft. Manufacturing and Engineering Facility for a start-up company. Project included:
• 70K sq. ft. of manufacturing Clean Room space and Clean Room labs.
• 25K sq. ft. of Technical, Software, Robot and Life Testing Engineering labs.
• 160K sq. ft. of business operation support work stations.
• 5000 sq. ft. Product Demonstration Studios. Worked with department leads in designing areas for their specific needs and supplying necessary infrastructure and utilities for various requirements. These departments included IT, Finance, Engineering, Marketing, Shipping and Receiving, Manufacturing, Executive Leadership team and Logistics. After project was completed I was promoted to Facilities Operations Manager. Responsible for overall building Maintenance and build out projects. Hiring and delegating work orders for maintenance technicians.
- ASSISTANT P M / FACILITIES OPERATIONS MANAGER at MAGIC LEAP
- BUILDING OPERATIONS MANAGER at TYCO SECURITY PRODUCTS / SENSORMATIC
- at TYCO SECURITY PRODUCTS / SENSORMATIC
- FACILITIES MANAGER at TYCO SECURITY PRODUCTS / SENSORMATIC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Electronic Technology - Electronic Technology
As a member of the Operations Team along with the Director, Associate Director, and Admissions Coordinator, my primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness, maintaining the facility, office support functions, and liaising with various departments and personnel in DU effectively to enhance operations. * Improve and maintain the facility through management reporting, information flow, management, and organizational planning. * Manage LEED, CDE, NAEYC and OSHA compliance for all aspects of the building. * Manage traffic flow during daily student drop off and pick up. * Maintain school vehicles. * Responsible for security planning and management in conjunction with the Department of Campus Safety, including fire drills, alarm systems, updating of emergency response protocols, scheduling drills. * Liaise with and monitor outside and DU vendors, such as DU Support Services (HR, facilities team, finance, UTS); coordinate and communicate support for Ricks. * Engage in regular meetings with Director and leadership team around facilities planning. * Lead short- and long-term facilities planning and strategy, including the DU project flow process.
- Facilities / Operations Manager at University of Denver Ricks Center
- Facilities Director at Family Star Montessori
- VP Operations at Distinctive Industries
- Director of Plant Operations at St Andrews Village
3 months at this Job
- - Secondary Education
- General - Welding
- High school or equivalent - General
LePlume, Pennsylvania Manage the Facilities and Maintenance department for Keystone College consisting of 49 buildings. The campus has student housing, staff housing, athletics buildings, children's center and the college's academic buildings. I supervise a full maintenance staff. Complete responsibility for staffing, interviews, hiring, retention and progressive disciplinary counselling when necessary. We also preform preventive maintenance monthly to keep everything running efficiently. Reduce cost by developing and implementing effective scheduling practices. Designed and implemented inventory control programs, reviewed inventory of supplies to ensure that the materials/parts needed for repairs are available when work was scheduled, to reduce waste and misuse of materials thereby reducing company expenditures. Consistently worked within budget for my department, worked closely with the District Manager to create operational budgets. Successfully interact with staff and student to provide the best quality service in a timely manner.
- Facilities Operations Manager at Sodexo/Keystone College
- Site Inspector/Environmental Manager at Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
- Road Crew, Sanitation & Recycling at The Hideout Property Owners Association
- Construction Specialist - Owner / Operator at Ken Lehman LLC
1 year, 9 months at this Job
• Works with Facilities to develop, implement, and monitor a property management plan with a schedule for equipment and furnishings replacement, preventive maintenance and repairs.
• Works with Facilities, Program Director of STFH, Senior Director of Housing, and VP of Finance and Operations in the development of annual capital expenses. Monitors expenses in conjunction with relevant contract budgets.
• Assists in the quarterly completion of STFH related Corporate Compliance, Risk Management and Emergency Preparedness plan tasks.
• Maintains knowledge of facility’s security, electrical, and lighting systems. Ensures essential staff are trained on the STFH site’s security system.
• Oversees the STFH site compliance with fire safety requirements, including completion of monthly fire drills across shifts, and maintenance of fire inspection records and other required documentation.
• Coordinates purchasing of janitorial and maintenance supplies, furniture, equipment, and other fixtures in response to programmatic need.
• Acts as primary point of contact with outside contractors for maintenance and janitorial needs, and food services; verifies completion of work.
• Assists in updating and revising the Building Operating Plan at least annually and as needed.
• Operates the service call program, ensuring all maintenance and repair requests are formally submitted within 24 hours electronically through the DHS or DGS Maintenance and Repair Tool.
• Conducts routine daily facility checks, ensuring compliance with contract requirements, and communicates regularly with Program Director and Facilities Director. Collaborates with Program director to conduct unit inspections monthly and as needed; evaluating whether the unit is sanitary and safe, and making note of and reporting any maintenance or pest control issues.
• Monitors continued compliance of comprehensive Janitorial Facility Assignment Record to ensure standard service levels are met.
• Ensures STFH maintains health certification for food services, and that all refrigeration equipment and warming ovens are properly maintained on a weekly basis.
• Ensures proper delivery and disbursement of breakfast and dinner to families.
• Ensures proper facilities for collection and storage of all garbage, trash, and other refuse. Researches price and specification comparisons to find best equipment and supplies for the lowest cost and makes recommendations for purchases.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards, procedures, and legal guidelines.
• Provides on call assistance for facilities issues across sites on a rotating basis.
• Investigates and responds to or directs other facilities staff or resident requests within one hour for emergencies and within one business day for non-emergencies by completing work, or by providing a plan of action with a timeline for completion of work.
• Provides updates on client successes or program outcomes for fundraising and communications purposes as needed.
- Facilities Operations Manager at Community of Hope
- Facility Manager at Department of Justice Café
- Leasing Consultant at Gates Hudson and Associates
- Commercial Tenant Services Coordinator at Cafritz Company
4 months at this Job
Facilities / Office Manager Tasks include but are not limited to reviewing data related to facility performance to achieve consistent service and efficiency, planning and directing staff activities, establishing and implementing department goals, locating and procuring appropriate resources and managing budgets.
• Determine staffing requirements, recruit, interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes
• Manage staff, prepare work schedules and assign specific duties
• Plan and coordinate all studio maintenance and repairs
• Oversee a staff that works on repairs, cleaning, and all general building maintenance
• Serve as the studio liaison for all service and maintenance vendors
• Monitor/Assess performance of self, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action
• Manage invoice and expenditure workflow
• Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with Directors, organization leaders, and staff members as necessary
• Provide guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems, or process-related topics.
• Actively seek out ways to improve office efficiency, appearance and morale
• Sit on a team called EMG (Emergency Management Group) consisting of Managers, Directors and Presidents who developed a CEMP (Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan) for our company and provide training such as Active Shooter and First Aid, updated bi-weekly following risk assessment
- Facilities Operations Manager - Promotion at ZeniMax Online Studios
- Business Analyst - Data Exchange at
- Marketing Coordinator / Sales Management - Promotion at The Warner Companies, Inc
- President - National Retail Mortgage Company at Trans-Act Mortgage, Inc
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
Responsible for leadership and management of the Operations Department of multiple site, non-profit performing arts organization. With the goal of providing outstanding experiences for patrons attending Actors Theatre, and develops and implements all facility-related programs to ensure the safety and comfort for all who utilize the facilities. Develops and manages a departmental annual operating budget. Develops and implements long-rang departmental vision and action plans including capital projects, and reviews, manages and monitors performance of outsourced service contracts. Areas of responsibility include: the facilities' heating-ventilating-air conditioning (HVAC), mechanical, electrical and plumbing needs, fire and security protection, energy conservation programs, elevators, telephone and voicemail system, building and grounds maintenance.
- Facilities Operations Manager at ACTORS THEATRE OF LOUSIVILLE
- Mechanical Engineering Technician at MEIJER STORES INC
- HVAC Service Technician at ST. FRANCIS HOSPITAL
- Facilities Technician at JOHN W.GALBRETH & CO. @ BANK ONE
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - TRANE AIR CONDITIONING CLINIC
- Associate - Refrigeration Transition
• Instituted a first of its kind planning department for the entire Aurora Healthcare footprint which is a total of 16M square feet which has never been done in healthcare
• Developed Work management processes and procedures to help drive consistency across all the facilities
• Designed KPI's to monitor work force utilization, patient satisfaction and PM compliance to ensure efficiencies are gained throughout the entire project lifecycle
• Implemented a continuous improvement program to maintain best practices and to continue to make process improvements
• Utilized Lean methodologies and strategies to implement processes that will improve patient satisfaction scores, maintenance response times and monitor equipment readiness
- Facilities Operations Manager at Aurora Health Care
- Operations & Maintenance Project Manager at We-Energies
- Operations and Maintenance Supervisor at We-Energies
6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Organizational Management
- Associates of Applied Science - Electronic Engineering Technology
• Manage Match Charter Public School's 3 campuses
• responsible for managing the use of athletic facilities
• Responsible for ensuring the proper functioning of integral building systems through both preventative and reactive maintenance
• Responsible for coordinating and verifying the completion of regular school building maintenance
• responsible for managing and maintaining the rental properties in Jamaica Plain and Brighton
• Manage projects perused by campuses during the school year and in the summer
• Oversee the relationship between Match and all its contracted services (Cleaning, HVAC, Elevator, Snow Removal, Landscaping, electrical, etc )
• Work closely with EDNO on building services procurements
- Network Facilities & Operations Manager at MATCH CHARTER PUBLIC SCHOOL
- Program Director at MASSACHUSETTS FUTSAL ASSOCIATION
- Program Coordinator at SCHOLAR ATHLETES
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Sports Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Sociology
Managed day to day operations of four facilities including the supervision of six in-house staff team members and managed outside contractors and vendors.
• Responsible for preparing and negotiating financial budgets, allocation of funds and preparing all data pertaining to department operations.
• Lowered operational costs 35% by upgrading HVAC and LED lighting.
• Implemented CMMS programs to improve building conditions and life of our 172,000 sq. ft. headquarters and other 40,000 sq. ft. facilities.
• Worked with local township planning and construction officials for code compliance.
• Hired and trained maintenance staff and conducted yearly safety / performance reviews.
• Executed interior and exterior building improvement projects from design through completion.
• Improved cost effectiveness by 19% of contracted services including housekeeping, landscaping, snow removal, security and construction.
• Held quarterly facility meetings with 5 regional managers to review the success and compliance of safety and contamination control procedures as well as facility projects. Cell: 609 868-3330 | [email protected] | www.Linkedin.com/in/Clay-Bromley
- Regional Facilities / Operations Manager at Giles and Ransome Inc. Caterpillar
- Industrial Sales Representative at Giles and Ransome Inc. Caterpillar
13 years at this Job
- High school - Business Management