As a Facilities Specialist for Jamul Casino grave shift supervisor, The duties performed but not limited to as followed. Maintaining HVAC units, Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, Painting, Working with a variety of hand tools. All phases of facility. maintenance. Starting and completing daily work orders. Customer service,
- Facilities Specialist at Jamul Casino
- Supervisor of Operations, County of San Diego Park and Recreation at San Diego County
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Received multi completion certification as County San Diego Employee.
As a facilities specialist,working just now for 6 years at ICD San Diego,CA,,all managers are very satisfy on what I done and they always proud to have me as their employee. The cause I want to change my position only because I want to work close the area that my son works now.With my experiences,my responsibility and my hard work I wish that I can comply all request to whom who want to hire me.Respect Viet Ngo
- Facilities Specialist at Intelicare Direct
- at Intelicare Direct Compagny
- Janitor, Soldering, x-ray, cleaning at QSIC
- at Quality Systems Integrated Corporation
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree
Farmers Branch, TX January 2018 - Present As part of the Loss Prevention and Facilities teams, I perform multiple roles. >Facilities Specialist >In charge of expense reports >In charge of stocking Executive supplies, cleaning supplies, and paper for the building >In charge of ordering supplies (Executive, cleaning, and paper) >Proficient with most tools (screw drivers, drill, hammer, knife, box cutter etc.) >Handle work orders (patching, painting, etc.) >Regularly lifting 50 pounds or more >Proficient at using pallet jacks >In charge of gym maintenance >Mail Room Specialist >Sort incoming and outgoing mail/packages >In charge of ordering mail supplies >Proficient at using Pitney Bowes mail sorting and letter opener machines >Input certified mail and checks into Excel spreadsheet >Thoroughly clean mail machines at the end of every week >Loss Prevention Specialist >Provides coverage at Loss Prevention desk with frequent camera checks of all locations >Helps with access card requests and other Loss Prevention duties >Responsible for daily and nightly patrols of property >Responsible for documentation of incidents and/or accidents >Answer incoming calls and direct them to the appropriate person and/or department >Greets all visitors and ensures everyone entering building has a badge and/or signs in at Loss Prevention desk
- Facilities Specialist at Brinks Home Security
- Video Surveillance Monitor at Stealth Monitoring
- Technician II at Comcast
- Armed Driver/Guard at Dunbar
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school
The DCFS (Data Center Facilities Specialist) provides overall support for the facilities department in providing custodial, minor maintenance, first level monitoring, operation and troubleshooting of equipment and systems. They must do this in a manner consistent with our overall objective to provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers.
Other responsibilities include:
• Responsibility for the overall cleanliness and up keep of the interior and exterior of the building including controlled areas where housekeeping standards will be extensive.
• The DCFS will be responsible to assist with routine maintenance and a variety of facility, and grounds maintenance tasks and operation of equipment to support these tasks.
• The DCFS performs these activities in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, Maintenance Procedures and Security Procedures.
• Conducts scheduled physical inspections of the building’s infrastructure and critical systems equipment such as HVAC set points, UPS Systems and Fire Systems.
- Facilities specialist at Iron Mountain
- Owner/Operator at Hughes Cleaning Services LLC
- NOC/Help Desk/ Supervisor at Time Warner Cable - Centenial Colorado
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - General studies
• Data Entry
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Billing MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• SAP Systems
• Service Automation & Facilities Management Systems Employment Experience Kohl’s Corporation Menomonee Falls, WI Facilities Specialist, 2007-2018
• Established and maintained strong cross-functional, collaborative relationships with internal teams and customers
• Provided support to business employees for the field, and management teams for over 1000 Department stores and Property Management Associates
• Managed contracts and maintained positive, effective customer relationships with vendors, contractors, developers, real estate companies, and property owners
• Updated google documents
• Provided project oversight and coordination, wrote detailed correspondence and communicated progress to all involved parties
• Coordinated billing, invoicing, and payments; Coded invoices for payment Accounts Payable Specialist, 1996-2007
• Performed collections Trained and supported staff
• Processed invoices, created reports, reviewed financial documents and checked for accuracy
• Performed data entry of accounts receivable, balanced account data
• Generated and received purchase orders, entered vouchers and invoices for accounts payable
- Facilities Specialist at Kohl's Corporation
- Community Engagement at Various Establishments
11 years at this Job
Indian land Land, SC 2016-Present
Fast-growing US mortgage bank with vision to serve 1 out of every 10 US homebuyers by 2025.
Senior Facilities Specialist
Manage all aspects of multiple corporate facilities at multiple locations ensuring buildings and facilities for customers are well-functioning and well-maintained work environments.
Relocated 3 campuses to new buildings in 3 states on time and under budget. Involved in complete construction process, building up fit and move management. Decommissioned all 3 sites and turned over per landlord requirements.
• Lead day-to-day facilities management operations for 3 locations and manage 4-person department.
• Establish operational policies and safety procedures.
• Oversee staff recruitment, hiring, training, scheduling, performance evaluations and motivation.
- Senior Facilities Specialist at Movement Mortgage
- Senior Facilities Manager at DynCorp International
- Owner/Operator at Reliable Services, Incorporated
- Senior Facilities Manager at CB Richard Ellis (CBRE)
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - College Preo
I currently hold a position on Kauai as a Facilities Specialist for a charter school. I am responsible for the refurbishment of the school, 18 additional structures as well as 47 acres of land. Through this position I have made contacts with local vendors and sub-contractors.
- Facilities Specialist at ILead Charter School Development
- at Rioja Inc
- Property Manager/General Contractor at McCallister Realty and Development
- at Rioja Inc
3 months at this Job
- - mechanical engineering
200 Constitution Avenue, NW Washington DC, DC 20210 United States 05/2015 - Present Hours per week: 40 Pay Plan: Other Grade: 11 Conference Facilities Specialist (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Serves as the conference facilities Audio/Video specialists. Manage the day-to-day administration and operations of the conference center and all common meeting and conference spaces throughout the Frances Perkins Building (FPB). Communicating daily with the management team, planning work schedules and checking client requirements. Dealing with customer complaints, comments and enquiries, ensuring all events run smoothly. Manages the training, organization and monitoring of staff; supervising maintenance, supplies and equipment use at facilities conference center. Leading by example in maintaining service standards; negotiating with external and internal service providers and suppliers as required. Purchasing equipment necessary for the conference center to operate. Ensuring compliance with health and safety, licensing laws and other legal regulations. Manage day-to-day troubleshooting and addressing problems as they arise. Customer support also includes arranging for facility preparation, lightning, sound and special effects for the events and Information Technology (Laptop, Desktops, VTC'S and Monitors located in conference facilities). Supervise the work of conference center staff employees and oversee contractors who are assigned a wide variety of assignments related to facility preparation, custodial maintenance, lighting, audio-visual and special effects for Departmental events. Monitor the control and disposition of Government furnished assets pursuant to the terms of the contract and further approval of the CO; coordinate security requirements on Government installations or facilities. Serve as an advisor and analyst with the development and implementation of policies and procedures as they may impact the conference center. Provide leadership, training and technical support, as required, to colleagues and agency staff as appropriate and related to their assigned areas of responsibility. Supervisor: Amit Daswani (2026936655) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Contact me first
- Conference Facilities Specialist at Department of Labor
- Video Technician/Desktop Support at Morning Star Baptist Church
- IT Specialist at Morning Star Baptist Church
- IT Specialist at Berkeley Research Group, LLC
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree
- Associate's Degree
Assist Safety Manager in conducting FEOSH and Emergency Management Programs. Assist Facilities Manager in conducting day-to-day Facilities issues.
- Facilities Specialist at JGMS Inc
- Planner/Estimator at JGMS Inc
- Quality Control Inspector at JGMS Inc
- Asset Management Technician at JGMS Inc
6 months at this Job
• In charge of facilities equipment in the 50yd and 25yd shooting ranges, (replacing cables in the target carriers and or boards, replacing lights, etc.)
• Preventive maintenance of HVAC system (filter changes and motor and belts maintenance)
• Some minor facilities repairs like drywall in the indoor scenario house.
- Facilities Specialist at MVM Inc
- Technical Service Manager at XEROS Cleaning
- Assistant Director of Engineering at Hyatt Regency Reston
- Engineering Facilities Manager at Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort
at this Job
- Diploma - HVAC
- GED Diploma