• Make sure inspections are up to date at all facilities
• Make sure maintenance is done at all facilities
• Update spreadsheets, upload, organize and file monthly and quarterly reports to software
• Schedule meetings with vendors and facilities manager
- Facilities Specialist at Adeptus Health
- at Adeptus Health
- Administrative Assistant at Adeptus Health
- Clerk at Adeptus Health
11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Worked in Housing facilities which gave me security clearance for all the residential facilities
• Monitored and inspected facilities for Heating, Ventilation and Cooling Systems
• Ensured and assisted in equipment deliveries made to housing facilities
• Inspected the facilities and created work orders for fixing equipment's, issues or any other problems in the facilities
- Facilities Specialist at Arizona State University
- Intern at Wastebuilt Environmental Solutions
4 months at this Job
- M.S - Construction Management
- B.S - Research Paper
• Operational support for 700+ employees not including guests visiting our facilities
• Manage projects in excess of 100k+
• Maintain A/V equipment, HVAC, electrical, landscaping, janitorial projects and irrigation systems in coordination with contracted vendors
• Manage the facilities space planning team by working with Senior Vice Presidents to ensure their local team needs are met
• Lead communication with vendors, accounts payable, and senior directs through the completion of all projects
• Create deliverables, activities, timelines and annual budgets for up to 3 facilities for over 100+vendors
• Alter processes to meet the needs of individual and high complexity projects
• Source suppliers for all projects over $25K
• Create and manage the annual Capex projects on a quarterly bases for 3 facilities
- Facilities Specialist at Oracle Corp
- Property Manager/ Marketing at Storage King USA
- Service Manager at Advanced Rotary Performance
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Bachelor of Arts Degree (B.A.) Marketing & Public Relations Minor: Business Administration
• Manage and facilitate relocation, consolidation, new locations and closures for over 225 corporate facilities
• Assist Director with all facilities and lease transaction work
• Execute company signage re-brand projects, including working with project teams and national sign vendors. Also handle ongoing coordination of signage for all locations.
• Coordinate moves and closures of all facilities once a location lease or early termination is signed.
• Lead weekly conference calls for office moves and closures in order to coordinate the tasks and locations, ensuring that field locations are well supported for their moves and new locations have all necessary facility needs.
• Review leases to determine Landlord work, dates, allowances, and other pertinent lease details
• Responsible for approving leases, quotes and vendor contracts for over 225 facilities
• Provide due diligence in overseeing budgets
• Review construction bids, floor and furniture plans and modify for cost savings
• Participate in construction meetings/conference calls with all locations, including Landlord and contractors.
• Work directly with General Contractors at each facility to stay within budget and responsible for approving all final design decisions based on corporate standards.
• Review CAM and OPEX charges and notify Accounting of rent changes
• Track and record subtenant rent income and resolve non-payment issues and payment changes with subtenants
• Coordinate and manage insurance certificates
• Responsible for conflict management and issue resolution related to facility complaints and problems
• Case and queue management for all facilitates related issues. Also responsible for allocating cases to appropriate teams
• Work with Accounting with regards to audits and lease information requests.
• Coordinate with building Property Management company to ensure employees have access to appropriate buildings, parking garages, etc.
- FACILITIES SPECIALIST at Pinnacle Signature Group
- FACILITIES OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR at Verifone
- Administrative Assistant at DuPont Financial Services
- Office Coordinator at Community Partnership for Children
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Handles calls for information and problem resolutions from: installation, maintenance, special services, construction and central office personnel.
• Process assignment information for cable transfers, engineering work orders and reconstructions to meet deadlines or critical dates.
• Resolving service order requests that require manual assistance; accesses appropriate systems to obtain loop makeup information and input cable and pair data for circuit designs.
• Handles database maintenance and other clerical duties.
• Establishes and maintains the FACS systems inventory of Outside Plant facilities (e.g., cables and pairs, cross connect terminals, serving terminals, living units, etc.) as a result of Engineering Job orders.
- FACILITIES SPECIALIST at VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS
- FACILITIES ASSISTANT at VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS
- INBOUND/OUTBOUND RETENTION REPRESENTATIVE at VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS
- CUSTOMER SERVICE/SWITCHBOARD OPERATOR at BLISS EXTERMINATOR COMPANY
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- MASTERS IN MANAGEMENT - Business Administration
- BACHELOR IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Facilities Specialist at Oaks Church
- Library Assistant at Southwestern Assemblies of God University
- Hostess at BuzzBrews Kitchen
- Cashier/Hostess/Server at Peter Piper Pizza
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Church Leadership
- Facilities Specialist at U-Line
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school or equivalent
• Responsible for building and landscape maintenance at multiple sites. Performs upkeep/repairs as needed to buildings, facilities and equipment.
• Completes work orders and inventory control.
• Performs regular purchase, pick-up and delivery of supplies.
• Oversees other service providers needed to ensure all facilities are maintained and functioning properly.
• Assists with quarterly and annual fire and sprinkler inspections.
- FACILITIES SPECIALIST at BLUE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN at
- SECURITY OFFICER, TRANSPORTATION TRAINER at CORNERSTONE PROGRAMS
- BUSINESS OWNER at HILLCO ENTERPRISES
3 years, 5 months at this Job
7879 Wardleigh Rd Hill AFB, UT 84056 United States 10/2016 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Series: 2030 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 09 Distribution Facilities Specialist (This is a federal job) Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Performed work involved in the management, accountability, secure storage, identification, examination, classification, acceptance, distribution, disposition, and disposal of complex categories of weapons materials, equipment, and weapons support kits. Other duties include: -Perform as an Individual Protective Equipment Element Equipment Custodian or assist in Equipment Custodian duties as required -Receive, examine, verify, and identify complex categories of materials and equipment such as those which are classified, high-valued equipment, precious/strategic metals, and complex electronic or mechanical assemblies and components, and monitor special programs, computerized listings, and documentation/records. -Maintain an aggressive surveillance inspection program on stored/on-hand items. -Receive, examine, and determine condition of a wide variety of complex items and materials to be turned in/removed. -Utilize and maintain tools and specialized equipment including gasoline, diesel, and/or electric powered vehicles, utilizing safety and security practices and procedures following established rules and regulations. Supervisor: Thea Hunter (801-777-2275) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes United States Air Force 5875 South Gate Ave
- Distribution Facilities Specialist at United States Air Force
- Material Manager Journeyman at BLDG
- Mobility Readiness Spares Package (MRSP) Technician at BLDG
- Material Management Apprentice/ Receiving Specialist at
2 years, 8 months at this Job
Review and dispatch service call for 2400+ public storage facilities across the country. ◦ Trades of service managed were: HVAC, Fire and Life Safety, Elevator Systems, Golf Carts ◦ Additional trades Roofing, Paving, Appliances, and Waste Management. ❖ Generate, review and audit open work order reports and request vendor to notate/ update work orders, requested job completion statuses, repair ETA, provided properties with status updates on completion of repairs, review and route for approval vendors invoices, verify lien wavers uploaded on bids over $1K, research and review warranties for parts, order and follow up on equipment needed for repair, and review and buffer quotes for HVAC unit repairs and/or replacements. Respond to all escalations from property employees and tenants regarding repairs to climate controlled buildings, apartments on site, and offices. Provided updates on status of repairs and provided temp solutions for heating and cooling needs. ❖ Manage all open work orders for a trade through the life of the work order until the repairs are resolved. Total number of open work orders could range from 100-1000 at any time. ❖ Searched for assigned vendor codes to code invoices, scan, file and send to corporate for payment processing. Researched and verified submitted invoices to eliminate duplicate payments. ❖ Permitting- Receive, review, have notarized, and returned permits for Heating and ventilation Systems, Elevators, and Fire and Life Safety repair completion. ❖ Examine sort, and route mail to District Managers throughout the company (invoices, permits, insurance documents, violations, property notices etc). ❖ Establish, maintain and build productive and effective relationships with vendors, District, Facility, Regional, and Divisional Managers to resolve and complete repairs. ❖ Training- Cross trained peers/ new hires on my trade and company systems. Occasionally trained vendors on portal usage (Big Sky) used to track and update work orders and communicated vendor expectations for successful partnership. ❖ Attended weekly team meetings and bi-weekly one-on-one meetings to review and discuss metrics of trade. Provided updates, validation, and goals for the trade. ❖ Rach out to the designated County, State, and City officials in regards to violations and fines for Elevators and Fire and Life Safety corrections, due dates, and invoices. ❖ Create reports to generate daily on open work order statues ❖ Updated and maintained vendor routing to receive dispatched work orders for service to assigned regions. Accomplishments: Met KPI by decreasing number of work order dispatched since 4/2018 comparted to previous year and repair completion date averaging 10-15 days down to 2-3 days.
- Facilities Specialist at Public Storage
- Account Manager at Vixxo
- Team Lead at Vixxo
- Operations Manager at ETAN Industries
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice