Responsible for preventative and emergency maintenance and safety for 30 restaurants in a five state regional
territory. I started my career with Chipotle as a grill cook, receiving several management promotions and the final corporate promotion to Facilities Specialist.
• Experienced in trouble shooting and mechanical knowledge of most industrial appliances and HVAC systems.
• Proficient and speedy in the kitchen. Knowledge of prep work, proper food handling and storage, and appropriate cooking temps. Knowledgeable in accurately completing food monitoring paperwork, including food waste and inventory within tight deadlines.
• Proven track record for training and retaining team members, and successfully motivating employees to perform to their maximum potential.
• Skilled in customer service; handling day-to-day interaction with customers, as well as customer complaints in a professional manner.
• Experience in monitoring kitchen equipment and ensuring all operating stations are in good repair.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with all sanitary and safety measures.
• Demonstrated capacity to complete work assignments in a timely manner while effectively managing all essential tasks.
• Solid computer skills with the ability to learn POS systems quickly and easily.
• Extensive knowledge of front and back of the house duties of fast casual dining establishments.
- Facilities Specialist at Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Roofer/Laborer at D.H. Smith IND
- Driver at
7 years at this Job
I was a facilities specialist where we did problem solving for technicians in the field and for vendor groups from overseas. When not doing that I did assigning uverse circuits so the techs would know how to install service at a customers home
- Facilities Specialist at AT&T
- Cook at Mcdonalds
18 years, 5 months at this Job
- None - General
- High school - General
- Some college
• Data Entry
• Accounts Payable
• Accounts Receivable
• Billing MS Word, Excel, Outlook
• SAP Systems
• Service Automation & Facilities Management Systems Employment Experience Kohl’s Corporation Menomonee Falls, WI Facilities Specialist, 2007-2018
• Established and maintained strong cross-functional, collaborative relationships with internal teams and customers
• Provided support to business employees for the field, and management teams for over 1000 Department stores and Property Management Associates
• Managed contracts and maintained positive, effective customer relationships with vendors, contractors, developers, real estate companies, and property owners
• Updated google documents
• Provided project oversight and coordination, wrote detailed correspondence and communicated progress to all involved parties
• Coordinated billing, invoicing, and payments; Coded invoices for payment Accounts Payable Specialist, 1996-2007
• Performed collections Trained and supported staff
• Processed invoices, created reports, reviewed financial documents and checked for accuracy
• Performed data entry of accounts receivable, balanced account data
• Generated and received purchase orders, entered vouchers and invoices for accounts payable Community Engagement Food Bank Volunteer, Hunger Task Force, Milwaukee, WI Shelter Volunteer, Waukesha County Homeless Services, Waukesha, WI Education MILWAUKEE AREA TECHNICAL COLLEGE - MILWAUKEE, WI Administrative Professional – Data Entry Certificate
- Facilities Specialist at Kohl's Corporation
- Accounts Payable Specialist at Community Engagement
11 years at this Job
19106 443-321-7732 Raven Services, JV is an Operations and Maintenance Facility Contractor for the Byrne/Green Federal Complex. The complex houses approximately 2,000 tenants in 1,000,000 square feet of judicial, office and industrial spaces, a full-service cafeteria and daycare center in my role as facilities specialist my main duties include managing, the service call center for the complex and supervise 2 dispatch technicians. I received all service calls via phone and email. I coordinated the initial response, dispatched service techs and/or housekeeping. Entered the requests into national Maximo and/or Corrigo Systems, tracked the systems, generated reports and followed up with tenants/customers. I conduct quality control and customer satisfaction surveys. The admin role was answering calls, managing multiple google calendars, arranging travel, accounts payable and receivable, ordering materials managing and coordinating tenant relocations. I manage the Reimbursable Work Authorization program at the site which is for projects above the contract.
- Facilities Specialist/Administrative Assistant at Raven Services, JV
- Resource Manger at LB&B Associates
- Executive Assistant/Paralegal/Office Administrator at Law Offices of Mitchell Lee Goldfield
7 years at this Job
- Associate Degree - Paralegal Studies
Facilities Specialist, USD 259 ▪ February, 2018 - Present · Backup to the Director of Design and Construction · Developing master specifications · Write / review specifications, purchase orders and other contract documents · Maintaining ADA, life safety, fire, and other building code compliance · On call to coordinate repair efforts for site damage and emergencies at District buildings / properties working with contractors as well as District personnel · Updating and maintaining USD 259 Facilities Standards · Contractor / sub-contractor management · Plan, estimate, and manage construction projects of varying scope and budgets · Structural assessment and repairs Supervisor of Construction Projects, USD 259 ▪ December, 2011 - February, 2018 · 2008 Bond Construction Review and Design Review Committees · Write specifications, purchase orders and other contract documents · Review shop drawings, materials, and other submittals · Customer Service Representative for building administrators · Planned, estimated, and managed construction projects of varying scope and budgets · Contractor / sub-contractor management Technician in Architectural Services, USD 259 ▪ February, 2009 - December, 2011 · Updated and maintained District floor and site plans during the 2008 Bond · Customer Service Representative for building administrators · Write specifications and other contract documents · Oversaw special construction projects Crew Person in Building Repair, USD 259 ▪ July, 2005 - February 2009 · Wall framing, sheetrock installation / finishing, floor tile installation, etc. · Experts Committee for the 2000 Bond · Back up to the Department Supervisor, supervised employees · Purchase and deliver materials to job sites · Assigned work to department personnel · Completed work orders / calculated labor and material costs for projects
- Facilities Specialist at USD 259 Wichita Public Schools
- Warehouse lead person at Love Box Company
- Department lead person at Sam's Club
- Supervisor / lead person at Godfather's Pizza
13 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school - General education
- High school
assigned to the Facility & Security Management Div. (NCIS) Russell-Knox Building Marine Core Base Quantico, VA 21730 15 October 2017 - Present
Facilities Specialist and Project Manager
• Performs general facility conditions assessment on a variety building system including architectural, MEP, and security systems.
• Completed a Facility Condition Assessment of all critical operating systems, in a 784,000 square foot Russell-Knox Building.
• Responsible for leading and participating in project management activities, including space planning, project cost estimating, project initiation, execution, and monitoring and controlling.
• Create and update as-built or record drawings using AutoCAD.
• Track and report on project progress.
• Act as liaison between government facility management office, security group, building tenants, customers, and vendors.
• Assist customers with intermediate construction management needs, including construction cost estimating, and facility project management of multiple concurrent projects
• Establish and maintain effective customer service and maintaining working relationships.
• Provide Independent Government Estimates, using the RSMeans costing database.
- Facilities Specialist and Project Manager at A-TEK, Inc
- Space and Facility Management Analyst at MSD
- Sr. Facility's Manager at Chemonics International, Inc
- Sr. Analyst, Facility Performance and Organizational Manager at AECOM/ Parsons JV
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Certification - FMP Finance and Business
- Bachelor's - General Studies
• Travels between shelter units to inspect units for areas of concern.
• Manages and performs all work related to the maintenance of shelter units including but not limited to custodial and repair of the units.
• Maintains equipment for cleaning and repairing shelter units. Also maintains accurate records of all maintenance repairs. Performs repairs or gets authorization to have repairs made as needed.
• Maintains cleaning and repair supply inventory list and reviews list quarterly.
• Keeps units safe by making sure they meet building code requirements.
• Works with Program Director to report problems, solutions, and costs associated. Provides a weekly status update on all work and projects.
• Conducts weekly home inspections for Next Steps Family Program participants.
• Develops and maintains a relationship with all contactors and vendors ensuring efficient facility operations.
• Provides oversight of volunteer maintenance staff.
• Assists Program Director when a change needs to be made requiring a change to facilities.
• Provides tenant education on basic apartment maintenance including cleaning and repairs.
• Works a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends as necessary.
• Participates in program staff meetings and conferences to share ideas and plans; works cooperatively with staff to meet FACETS goals.
• Represents FACETS in the community, in accord with Agency Mission, Vision, and Code of Ethics.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
- FACILITIES SPECIALIST at Facets
- Independent Contractor partnering at Uber
- Residential Service Worker at Federal City Shelter Washington DC
- Ramp Agent at Worldwide Flight Services
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Senior Facilities Maintenance Specialist
• Assist facilities Manager and Coordinator in identifying key projects
• Coordinate project scope and vendor bidding where necessary.
• Help to coordinate details and execute project upon Manager approval.
• Assess quality and project fulfillment.
• Assign daily work responsibilities to maintenance team.
• Ensure accurate and timely reporting of all work performed
• Monitor and report to Facilities Coordinator all contractor performed and the quality of work performed.
• Minor plumbing, painting, wall repairs and carpentry.
- Sr. Facilities specialist at Kohl's
- Loss Prevention Officer at Kohl's
- Sales Associate at State Farm
- Sales of insurance policies (Property and Casualty) at Fully Insurance
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's in Sociology - Sociology
• Composed, sent, received, and distributed correspondence through letters and emails
• Collaborated with Facilities Executive to plan, develop and implement school wide projects
• Provide leadership and direction to the facilities teams, teach and model strong inventory and people judgment.
• Maintain injury records and history.
• Manage over $16M in property at three different campuses
• Prepare annual budgets and make recommendations regarding the operating plans and capital improvement projects for each property, monitoring budget compliance and operating plans throughout the year
• Oversee the administration of all maintenance and construction activities at various campuses
• Perform duties normally associated with an executive position, such as hiring, training, coaching, facilities planning, performance management, and budget administration.
• Maintain an open-door policy to address employee issues and concerns.
- Facilities Specialist at SOWELA Technical Community College
- Administration Coordinator III at SOWELA Technical Community College
- Assistant Store Manager at Ross Dress for Less
- Routing Manager at ABC Home & Commercial Service
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Applied Science degree - Business Administration
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Applied Science
• Helped develop cleaning checklist that elevated the consistency of custodial activities throughout.
• Ensured accurate inventory and timely restocking of janitorial closet. Implemented computerized forms that improved communication with district office to prevent delays and stock-outs on needed supplies.
• Managed setup and teardown for events such as open houses, commencements, award ceremonies, and sporting competitions.
• Kept facilities and grounds safe and in compliance with state, county and city codes.
- Facilities Specialist at Chicago White Sox
- Administrative Assistant at After School Matters
- Crew Member at Jewel Osco
- Customer Service Representative at Institute for Positive Living
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma