As a facilities technician I am responsible for day to day operations. I set up for events and tear down from events. I change lightbulbs and ballasts. Also I am responsible for the carpet throughout the building. I am also security during the week and during different events. I do general maintenance throughout the building inside and out.
- Facilities Technician at North Richland Hills Baptist Church
- Commercial Tire Salesman at Southern Tire Mart
- commercial salesman at Goodyear Commercial Tire and Service Centers
- Laborer at Integrated Interiors
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Facilities Technician WILMINGTON HEALTH - Wilmington, NC September 2017 to Present Maintenance and Repair of facility systems includung changing of balist,bulbs, upkeep of HVAC and plumbing systems. Coordinating with outside contractors. Repair of deywall and paint,Installation of doors, cubicle dividers
- Facilities Technician at WILMINGTON HEALTH
- Fitter at COBB MECHANICAL CONTRACTORS
- Safety Supervisor at Louisiana Chemical Dismantling Company
- Safety Supervisor at Prism Response
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Working as Facilities Technician contracted to multiple locations where I would quickly adapt, identify opportunities, and takes pride in making the difference and supporting clients.
- FACILITIES TECHNICIAN at CONVERGYS
- MAINTENCE SUPERVISOR at workplaces, offices, and laboratories
- at AUTOZONE
2 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA - Mathematics
As a facilities technician I was responsible for troubleshooting and repair to all the various equipment and systems that allow the store to function. I responded to emergency calls and work order requests while following and keeping up with a preventative maintenance schedule. Served as project manager and point person for work performed by outside service contractors and vendors from initiation to completion.
- Facilities Technician at New Seasons Market
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college
I worked in a very busy office as the Facilities Technician at a community college. I scheduled HVAC, assigned work orders, large budget, transportation with CA DMV pull notice, scheduled events, many other office duties with constant interruptions.
- Facilities Technician at College of Sequoias
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Child Development
- High school - General
Facilities technician with daily responsibilities to up keep and maintain appearance, repairs, and daily requirements.
- Facilities Technician at Virginia Mennonite Retirement Community
- Sales Manager - Custom Commercial and Industrial Heat Transfer Products at USA Coil & Air Inc
- Operations Manager at Communications Test Design Inc
- ===== at Communications Test Design Inc
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Electronics Technology
• Began as Tech II in June of 03.
• Promoted to Facilities Technician III in Dec of 04.
• Received certificate for completion of Electrical Training Course.
• Received temporary license as a Waterworks & Waste System Operator.
• Obtained Second Grade Stationary Engineers License 2007.
• Currently attending classes at FCC for welding.
• Received Re-Certification certificate for First Aid and CPR 2008.
- Facilities Technician III at MedImmune
- at MedImmune
- Plasma Production Supervisor at MedImmune
- Senior Operator/Senior Technical Analyst/Shift Supervisor at CEPHALON, INC
16 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sociology/Criminology
A Facilities Technician is primarily responsible for the sites safety, vehicle,
emergency management, and training programs associated with Five Rivers
Services, the AFSCN, and CACI. Duties Include:
● Administer, maintain and create safety operations, memos, work orders and other clerical tasks using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
● Conduct safety inspections on assigned buildings.
● Supervise and instruct janitorial staff on weekly duties.
● Maintain and supervise company and Air Force vehicle fleet.
● Perform, maintain, and administer emergency management protocols throughout company and military civilians.
- Facilities Technician at Kaena Point Satellite Tracking Station
- Janitor at Kaena Point Satellite Tracking Station
- Interior Electrician at Army National Guard
- Courtesy Clerk at Tamuras Supermarket
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
Main duties involve monitoring and operating Central Utility Plant of a semiconductor facility, reacting to facilities alarms and system maintenance. Engineering Technician at National Semiconductor: Main duties involved monitoring and operating Central Utility Plant of a semiconductor facility, reacting to facilities alarms and system maintenance. Manufacturing Specialist and Equipment Technician at Texas Instruments: Operating and maintaining equipment in the clean room. Provide support to the operation of equipment used in the wafer fabrication process in the clean room.
- Facilities Technician at Qorvo Inc
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Engineering
Responsible for responding to and prioritizing ticket request from associates. Assist in developing and scheduling repairs such as repairing sheetrock, patching holes in wall and painting repaired walls. Responsible for daily walkthrough to inspect building for any damages or unsafe work environment that need to be changed to prevent damage or injury. Assembling furniture or office equipment for all associates in office building. Repair of toilet facilities including soap dispenser. Maintaining and replacing door hardware. Repairs to all walls throughout building include patching and painting. Mounting fire extinguishers. Replacing ceiling tiles. Work hand in hand with building engineers to accomplish day to day task.
- Facilities Technician at Teamwrkx Facilities
- Manufacturing Team Member and Maintenance Team Member at Torani
- General construction worker at Blue Dolphin Construction
- Warehouse Lead at Swissport Cargo
1 year, 2 months at this Job