Expert in moving classes to gain the most occupancy and add classes in from overbook, or to fit last minute classes. Ability to proactively see potential issues and resolve them before they become an issue. Team player and mentor to our team. Organize and make sure rosters, books, lunch and all information needed to successful support a client event. Order office supplies, place food and beverage orders maintaining established standards. Act as a MicroTek liaison between hotels, students and the corporate office. Operate as the central point of information for all students and instructors. Promoted to lead Facility Coordinator on Feb. 2017. Awarded Employee of the Quarter on Jul. 2018
- FACILITY COORDINATOR at MICROTEK
- at CATERING SALES
5 years at this Job
- BACHELORS OF TOURISM - TOURISM
Biller; Special Projects Team I am currently a Billing Specialist III and my direct manager is Teddy Johnson. I have been a Facility Coordinator and worked every position required by a specific site. I have worked in medical billing and in medical offices for the past 19 years. I am very familiar with ICD-9 and CPT coding, insurance billing and patient balances. I have received 5 above and beyond awards as well as passing all required classes presented to us by CPSI. I am highly motivated, I am a multi-tasker, work well with time sensitive projects and catch on quick to new procedures. My last two previous jobs required me to have direct contact with physicians and upper management which I did not have a problem with.
- Facility Coordinator at CPSI
- Business Office Manager at Mobile Diagnostic Center
- Front desk supervisor at Alabama Orthopedic Clinics
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma - General
• Started working for Logisticare in March 2018 as a Customer service representative
• Was promoted to Texas Facility Coordinator November 2017
• Currently responsible for setting up transportation for members for Texas Medicaid and Medicare.
• Have worked with various health plans nationwide (Medicare & Medicaid)
• Receive inbound calls from facilities personnel (Nursing Homes, Physicians Office, Hospital Staff)
• Scheduling transportation for members for Hospital Discharges and/or doctor's appointments
• Responsible for ongoing standing order reservations
• Able to multi task with multiple data entry while receiving calls and making outbound calls
• Sending and/or processing monthly and quarterly reports from our facilities
• Able to utilize/run reports on Excel
• Superior customer service skills
• Able to solve problems
- Facility Coordinator at Logisticare Solutions
- Sales Representative at Empereon Marketing
- Clerk at Albertsons
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
My duties include, but are not limited to: greeting visitors, answering phones, maintaining the office neat/organized, assist with any conference room reservations, process mail, approve invoices, filing, printing, copying, place facility item orders, run reports for our security system, send facility maintenance requests as requested, plan upcoming events, order lunches for meetings, send project email announcements, assist with roll on process, print/prepare binders for deliverables, conduct new joiner orientations, manage Emergency rosters and manage calendar bookings. For the facility coordinator responsibilities, I initiate Background checks for any new joiners to our project, maintain our current project roster up-to-date, maintain a client data protection tool, prepare our project 24-month staffing plan & update our vendor list accordingly.I process all new hires, along with filing all incoming employee paperwork.
- Receptionist/Facility Coordinator at Eurest Services
- Food Stand Attendant Lead at Universal Studios Hollywood
- at Custodial
- Volunteer at Northridge Hospital in Medical Records
4 years, 9 months at this Job
Sky View Parc (Flushing, New York)
Job Title: Facility Coordinator/Concierge
• Maintain an excellent customer service relationship by adhering to the Sky View Parc residential customer service standards
• Ensuring the lobby, entry ways, and front desk is clean and organized at all times
• Answering telephones, providing information, forwarding calls and taking messages when necessary
• Routinely inspect community amenity areas for trash, cleanliness, and lighting
• Manage hundreds of residents building key(s) and package(s)
• Track, monitor and inspect amenity areas when rented by residents
• Appropriately handle noise complaints presented by residents after normal Management office business hours
• Contact emergency services in the event of a fire or other incidents requiring fire, medical, or police attention
• Provide customer service to support handymen/porters in resolving issues with building occupants
• Superintend fire alarm panel on a daily basis for building maintenance
• Other multifarious tasks as assigned by the Residential Property Manager
- Facility Coordinator/Concierge at Allied Barton → U.S. Security Associates → K&H Security Solutions
9 years at this Job
• Member retention specialist.
• Member recruiter and support coordinator.
• Responsible for over-seeing and reporting facility operations issues and concerns.
• Oversee closing operation and facility monitoring.
- FACILITY COORDINATOR at YMCA OF METRO ATLANTA - EASTLAKE BRANCH
- ASSISTANT MANAGER/CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at FAMILY DOLLAR
- STOCK TEAM LEADER at PUBLIX
- CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR / ASSOCIATE at WAL-MART
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Business Administration
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - Business Administration
Contractor) Visa, Inc In a technology setting, responsible for daily facility needs at the regional VISA MAP PD Bellevue location. Supply high customer service to clients while maintaining productive and efficient operation of the physical job site through hospitality, quality workmanship, and an ambassador-like approach in a high paced tech atmosphere. On-site coordinator for any and all facility related projects at the VISA Bellevue location measuring over 60,000 square feet serving 300 staff including in-house Bistro, Fitness Center, Parking, Engineering, Security, and multi-purpose room management. Responsibilities included, but is not limited to, changes to department layouts/workspaces; coordination and monitoring of significant tenant improvement projects and participation in site or department relocation projects. Manages and maintain relationships with all facility related service providers and vendors for all aspects of the business facility operation. Reviews and preliminarily approves invoices and assured that services are being fulfilled according to contract. Assist Sr. Director of Real Estate & Facilities as directed for the region. Coordinate efforts with other Visa locations on the west coast as well as support as necessary with A/V, Telecom, IT, property management, and regional vendors for smooth operations. Provide project coordination assistance to the Sr. Director for small projects in the areas of documentation, meetings, transactions, and schedules. VISA Service Award- MAP PD Regional Office Relocation Project Successful relocation of the regional office to a newly constructed facility located in the Bellevue area.
- Senior Facility Coordinator at CAMELOT FACILITY & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Regional Facilities Manager (Contractor-Dept. of Health & Human Services) at BEACON ASSOCIATES
- at JEWISH FAMILY SERVICE
- Facilities Manager at MAJESTIC AMERICA LINE & WINDSTAR CRUISES
1 year, 7 months at this Job
High Explosives Application Facility (HEAF) Coordinator responsible for all aspects of facility infrastructure maintenance, repair, and project management; Facility Building Emergency Coordinator (BEC) responsible for all aspects of emergency preparedness and management.
• Insensitive High Explosives (IHE) Projects facility representative at HEAF responsible for all project coordination, and deconfliction with facility program residents ensuring project work progresses efficiently without interruption to programmatic work in support of Life Extension Programs.
• Managing and coordinating $4MM Fume Hood Exhaust system and Firing Tanks Purge Exhaust System upgrades to facility.
• Identified additional underutilized space and managed the repurposing and upgrading to efficient space utilization supporting programmatic work.
- Facility Coordinator at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Explosives Work Planner at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Senior ES&H Technician at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- West Region Maintenance Planner/Scheduler at Praxair Inc
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Occupational Safety &Health
- A.A.S. - Technical Studies
Several years of experience in vendor management, building management and custodial services. Key responsibilities building and equipment inspection, employee hiring, contract execution, approval and completion of purchase orders and service agreements. Works collaboratively with others in the development of team building activities to boost employee participation and morale producing excelled daily operation results. An effective communicator with excellent presentation skills EAST LAKE MANAGEMENT May 2017 - Present Facility Coordinator and Inventory specialist Manage building and equipment maintenance schedules Daily with supply vendors and update company executives regularly Schedule preventative maintenance, respond to urgent maintenance calls Maintenance coordination with vendor for each housing complex Managing about 3,400 residents Charge of ordering, receiving and counting all types of products
- Facility Coordinator and Inventory specialist at EAST LAKE MANAGEMENT
- Construction Laborer at II IN ONE CONTRACTORS, INC
- Facilities Coordinator at THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, HARRIS SCHOOL
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Culinary Arts and Packaging
At my current job I am responsible for technical equipment and facility coordination in the Franklin School of Innovation
- Facility Coordinator at The Franklin School of Innovation
- Head of Investigation Department at Ministry of Justice of Russia
- Commercial Director at Continent Group LLC
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor's - Jurisprudence
- Associate - Jurisprudence