Director of a At-Risk Youth Facility in Dermott Arkansas called Dermott juvenile Correctional Facility. This facility housed house young men between 18 to 21 years of age. Those Individuals were adjudicated in court with adult charges but allowed to serve out their sentences in a juvenile facility.. I oversaw the care of 40 juveniles that were housed in that facility. Making sure that services such as counselling, educational, recreational, food and daily needs were met for those clients.
- Facility Director at DHS/DYS Dermott Juvenile Correctional Facility
- Assistant Facility Director / Program Coordinator at SAYS Mansfield Juvenile Treatment Center
- Facility Director at The Boys Shelter, inc.
1 year at this Job
- High school - Music, Criminal Justice, Social Work
- High school - Music, Criminal Justice
Facility Director for a year-round indoor pool and Splash Park, reporting to the FSPD Board of Trustees, a key member of the district team. Primary responsibilities include accountability for general operations, personnel activities and fiscal management; Life Guard, pool and facility maintenance, Life Guard Instructor. Swim lesson instructor, Certified Pool Operator, test water on all features daily, record chemical test and saturation index.
- Facility Director at Fernley Swimming Pool
- Contracted ATM Service Technician at Mobile Cash Services, MCS INC
- Store Manager at O'reilly Auto Parts
- Parts Sales Manager at Auto Zone Inc
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing
- Associates of Applied Science - Electronics
Leadership and Human Resources:
• Facility Director of $7,000,000 complex owned and operated by a nonprofit organization.
• Advance the mission of the nonprofit through marketing, fundraising and event planning to support the operating budget and meet goals.
• Promote the Olde Dominion Agricultural Foundation and tell the "story" in face to face meetings with business owners, government officials, and the public.
• Serve as Executive Secretary to the 21 member Board of Directors, taking and maintaining all minutes, records and documents for the nonprofit.
• Manage up to 10 direct hires. Conduct employee evaluations, new hires and dismissals. Recommend policies and procedures to the Board of Directors.
• Strategic planning and implementation of short and long term goals of the Foundation. Financial:
• Oversee the daily operation of the complex with a $450,000 annual budget.
• Accounts payable and receivable and process biweekly payroll.
• Investigated payroll software and implemented Square Timeclock and Payroll app to improve efficiency of processing biweekly payroll.
• Develop the annual budget with the Finance Committee and ensure expenditures are within the budget.
• Ensure required registrations are kept current including Charitable Solicitations and SAM registrations.
• Co-writer of multiple successful grant proposals equaling over $1,000,000 in the past 3 years. Responsible for financial tracking and post grant reporting.
• Investigated credit card services to determine best practices for the business. Implemented Square for credit card payments and linked it to the Facebook and website pages for online ticket sales.
• Daily Management with Board of Directors (BOD) of two building expansions and improvements totaling $2,000,000.
• Oversee financial reports provided to the BOD with the bookkeeper. Programming, Event Management and Marketing:
• Manage operations of a 53,000 square foot indoor arena with additional outdoor facilities and a 500-seat conference center.
• Develop, plan, organize and execute fundraisers for large events of up to 2500 people. The Hops, Wines and Swines Festival doubled the net revenue by the third year.
• Manage and update Facebook pages, website, and email marketing campaigns with Constant Contact and Mailchimp.
• Increased the capacity and number of events held at the Complex annually by over 10% each year. Negotiated contracts with lessors of the arena and conference center to lock in multi-year events. Danville Kennel Club, True Grit Rodeo, and SoVA Career Expo are a few examples.
- Facility Director at Olde Dominion Agricultural Foundation and Complex
- Teacher Assistant, Early Childhood Special Education and Substitute Teacher at Pittsylvania County Schools, Union Hall Elementary School
- Head Licensed Veterinary Technician at Pocoshock Animal Hospital
- Licensed Veterinary Technician at Town and Country Veterinary Clinic
9 years at this Job
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management
- Associate in Applied Science in Veterinary Technology - Veterinary Technology
● Assist the Facility Director in overseeing all assigned work projects from inception to conclusion
● Assist in the monitoring of, and compliance with all applicable contracts
● Assist in the formal, annual evaluations of subordinate staff
● Execute the responsibility of safety manager for the Facility
● Conduct Monthly Operations Staff Monthly meetings
● Train Staff in matters including, but not limited to, searches counts, safety, communication, report writing, professionalism, client manipulation, visiting procedures etc
● Recommend improvements to the physical plant and to process when warranted
● Ensure that all applicable policies and procedures are adhered too
● Assist in overseeing facility maintenance and Inspections( internal-External )
● In the Absence of the Facility Director Takes on all Administrative Responsibilities
● Assist in Overseeing Administrative Team
● Monitor and Electronically And Electronically approve daily log of all events in the Work Release Inmate Management System ( Wrims)
● Act as Immediate Supervisor of all Operations Staff
● Inspect the Facility Grounds Weekly and ensure the completion of all appropriate Documents and Logs
● Supervise Manage and Communicate Professionally with all staff, Inmates and Visitors during all daily activities
● Aide in the notification and Repair of all Routine and Emergency Maintenance Issues
- ASSISTANT FACILITY DIRECTOR at TRANSITION HOUSE INC
- OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR CORRECTIONAL TECH at TRANSITION HOUSE INC
- Customer Service at Disney World Inc
- Supervisor Direct Care Worker at Park Place Behavioral Health Center Sunny Side
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Assistant Facility Director - HJTC Jackson Hewitt - Tax Preparer Jonesboro, Arkansas Processed confidential tax form information. Verified that information in the computer system was up-to-date and accurate. Eliminated outdated records by sending the records to be scanned. Miscellaneous Motor Assembler Nidec - Paragould, Arkansas Supervised material flow, storage and global order fulfillment. Selected products for specific routes according to pick sheets. Assembled product containers and crates. Packed containers and re-packed damaged containers. Housekeeping Comfort Suites - Jonesboro, Arkansas Greeted all guests in a courteous and professional manner. Hand dusted and wiped clean office furniture, fixtures and window sills. Cleaned and returned vacant rooms to occupant-ready status.
- Assistant Facility Director at HJTC
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal Justice
- Associate of Applied Science - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
1388 SFC 118
• COLT, ARKANSAS October 2001 - Present Assistant Facility Director/Case Manager Supervisor Name / Number: Connie Robinson - Facility Director (870) 633 - 6467 Hours of Work: 8a-4p Duties: The responsibility of being the Assistant Facility Director is to provide supervision to all youth care, team leaders and assistant team leader staff employed on my rotation. Provide 60 hours of in-service training to all newly hired direct support staff. Complete annual performance evaluations for all direct support staff. Handle all disciplinary actions regarding all direct support staff. Conduct shift meeting at shift change with all direct support staff. Monitor evening group activities to assess staff effectiveness in conducting evening group. Assure all staff is properly documenting all events and actions. Assure all staff on the rotation use a competence-based treatment approach. Administer all necessary medications as per medication logs and schedule. Assure the facility operates on schedule and according to program guidelines. Assure that adequate staff/client ratio is being followed. Make required notations in all log books. Document all staff disciplinary actions completely. Document all facility incidents and complete necessary DYS reports in a timely manner. Document all training provided to staff. Oversee and document any use of force and restraint application by staff on rotation, assuring compliance with restraint policies and procedures and assure the safety and security procedures are followed to maintain a staff-secure environment. The responsibility of being a Case Manager entails various responsibilities: Intake and Planning 1. Review all documents from DYS to assure receipt of RS-9, Face Sheet, Psychological Assessment/Recommendations, Health Screening, Community Field Report, AYSC school records. 2. Request copies of discharge summaries from any previous treatment facilities. 3. Develop new case file and complete all intake documents for new residents. 4. Complete resident telephone and visitation list on the day of intake and assure this is placed in living unit so that the resident may call his family on assigned day. 5. Secure all residents property have received clothes and other personal items needed. 6. Notify appropriate staff of new admissions. 7. Provide orientation to new residents. Review resident handbook with all new residents and explain the program and answer any questions the youth may have. 8. Contact community schools to obtain copies of school transcripts as necessary. 9. Contact the youth's parents within 5 days of admission in writing or by telephone to introduce myself as the Case Manger and explain the program and provide them with information regarding visiting and treatment services. Treatment 1. Develop residents Individual Education Plan including class assignments and report cards and meet with individual resident to discuss results of the testing and improvement necessary for completion of program. 2. Develop Individual Treatment Plan within 21 days of intake. 3. Review Treatment Plan with resident and submit to DYS Juvenile Services Unit within 5 days of completion. 4. Assess resident's need for services and refer to additional services as needed including A& D counseling, Sex offender assessment/therapy, routing medical and psychological services. 5. Post 9 weeks and semester grades. 6. Review progress monthly with youth and provide parents with updates by telephone when available or by mail. 7. Complete a progress report and the end of each regular school quarter to submit to DYS Juvenile Services Unit. 8. Meet with youth a minimum of one time a month to discuss the youth's progress in the program. 9. Facilitate psycho-educational groups daily for youth each day Documentation 1. Document any services provided with a case narrative or appropriate agency. 2. Document any updates and changes to the treatment plan. 3. Document all individual session conducted. 4. Document all medical, psychological and other referral made. 5. Document all contact with parents and aftercare workers. 6. Assure all case material is files in a timely manner. 7. Document the resident's weekly behavior evaluation and update release date in case file. Direct/Indirect Staff Involvement 1. Attend weekly meetings/or as needed with Therapist, Case Managers, facility Director, Family Liaison, Supervisors to discuss personal issues or concerns regarding youth's treatment 2. Conduct weekly progress review staffing 3. Review Incident Reports and provide feedback, resolving more appropriate approaches, troubleshooting, etc with staff 4. Assign, delegate, and/or instruct staff om corrective actions regarding residents if necessary 5. Draft monthly DYS progress review reports 6. Assign staff to residents regarding intensive supervision for documentation 7. Monitor evening group activities to assess staff effectiveness in conducting groups 8. Monitor staff to ensure that safety and security procedures adhere 9. Handle all grievances written by youth regarding program/staff in a timely manner 10. Brief staff on new admissions 11. Provide conflict resolutions with staff and youth 12. On-call 24 hours to assist with crisis Community Liaison/Discharge Planning 1. Maintain contact with the youth's local community-based provider. 2. Set appointments of family visits and visits from aftercare staff. 3. Mail progress reports to aftercare provider within 10 calendar days. 4. Answer appropriately submitted requests for information concerning residents while in facility and after release. 5. Submit an initial notification of a tentative discharge 30 days prior to release. 6. Complete release summary regarding youth's progress in treatment services. 7. Prepare RS-9 and release summary to DYS for required signatures 10 days prior to release. 8. Assist the community-based provider to develop a final aftercare plan based on identified services. 9. Review the aftercare plan with resident and assure it contains appropriate signatures. 10. Assure completed RS-9 with all signatures are in the file prior to release. 11. Prepare final transcript and withdrawal form and send to DYS Juvenile services Unit and the school where the youth will enroll if applicable. Provide a copy to parent or guardian. 12. Transport youth to court for review hearings and be prepared to testify
- Assistant Facility Director/Case Manager at CONSOLIDATED YOUTH SERVICES
17 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminology
Oversee housekeeping, maintenance, floor tecg. And laundry depts. Scheduling. General maintenance around facility. Plumbing. Electrical. Fixing beds. Fixing wheelchairs. Working with and overseeing outside contractors that may be working on the facility. Fire safety. Working with vendors that work with our facility. Keeping the facility in regulation with all coding. Keeping facility up to date with inhouse key system Placing orders. Among much more.
- Facility director at Highland rehabilitation and nursing center
- Maintenance Technician at Highland rehabilitstion and nursing center
- Ironworker at Local 40 nyc
- Store Manager at Save A Lot
2 months at this Job
- High school
Facility size: 70,000 sq. ft. Property size: 4 acres Congregation size: 750 - 1050
• Manage a large, busy facility requiring maintenance and upkeep with high standards of services
• Provide leadership for a staff of 15-25 volunteers for several ministry and community events throughout the year
• Responsible for outsourcing contracts such as pest control, alarm company, HVAC, parking lot snow removal and property repair
• Communicate with sales reps for facility maintenance products and place orders
• Develop community use contracts for weddings, funerals, baby showers, bridal showers, birthday parties and general facility use for community groups, organizations, members and non-members
• Meet with guests to coordinate facility use by determining and providing their event needs
• Create newsletters to inform constituents on upcoming events and resources
- Facility Director at New Covenant Free Methodist Church
- Co-Owner/Administrative Secretary at Three J's Roofing and Construction
- Administrator Assistant at Swartz Funeral Home
- Teacher Assistant at Clio Area School District
16 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA - Business Management
Youngsville, NC May 2017-Present
Responsible for all facets of facility operations including scheduling, daily operations, social media marketing and customer service. Also responsible for event development, promotion, and oversight.
• Key in growing facility offerings from one team sport to seven
- Facility Director at MWC Sports Complex
- Volunteer Wrestling Director/Coach at
- Head Wrestling Coach at Wakefield High School
- at Full-Time Student Mount Olive University
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
Direct oversight of the group home facility, at risk youths with multiple diagnoses; emotional
disturbance, depression, ptsd, I'd, autism, ADHD, ADD, etc, and staff.
● Provided direct day-to-day care for 6 residents diagnosed with a wide range of disabilities.
● Log, administrator, and charted daily medications.
● Training and development developed goals and objectives for residents and trained staff to execute and implement new procedures
● Ensure safety and well-being of clients at all times.
● Assisted in deescalation of aggressive and assaulted behaviors.
● Managed, resolved, and intervened with crisis intervention procedures and situations.
● Provided 1:1 counseling to clients; encouraging positive life skills and decision making.
● Completed daily paperwork and documentation for clients and facility; maintaining compliance.
● Participated in clients school orientation, meetings, IEPs and 504 plans.
● Safely transported clients to school, medical, dental, and vision appointments.
● Conduct routine inspections to ensure facility is in compliance at all times.
- Facility Director at ACYFS
- Cashier at Vallarta Supermarkets
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- AA - CJS