Regional Facility Director/Facility Director/Emergency Room Registered Nurse
- REGIONAL FACILITY DIRECTOR/RN at NEIGHBORS EMERGENCY CENTER
- Facility Director/Emergency Room RN at Neighbors Emergency Center
- REGISTERED NURSE at HOUSTON NORTHWEST MEDICAL CENTER
- Emergency Room Registered Nurse at
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- POST-MASTERS CERTIFICATION - EMERGENCY/TRAUMA CARE
- MASTER OF SCIENCE IN NURSING - NURSING
The Facility Director is responsible for overseeing all facility and physical plant operations as well as the Recovery Coach department. This
position is also responsible for providing supervision and support to the the
● departments which fall under "Operations", which includes, Recovery Coaches, Maintenance & Janitorial, and Kitchen.
● The Facility Director is responsible for:Overseeing, directing, and implementing all administrative, functional, and program operations of the
● organization's Non-Clinical and Non-Medical departments and processes.
● Accepted and processed customer payments in cash, credit cards and checks, checking for validity.
● Acknowledged customer issues and resolved their problems quickly and efficiently.
● Collaborated with [Department, team or personnel] to plan, develop and implement [Project, program or process].
● Fulfilled administrative duties, including: completing and filing paperwork, directing a multi-line phone and setting appointments.
- Facility Director at Niznik Behavioral Health
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
I am the Facility Director for Mokena school District 159 which consists of three schools Oversee the Building and Grounds maintenance and janitorial crews Oversee all new construction and contractor maintenance projects Responsible for the care and preventive maintenance of all HVAC, electrical and plumbing equipment in the school district Responsible for setting up Standard Operating Procedures, maintenance records, requirements, operating instructions, schedules and administrative procedures I am the Districts liaison with insurance, State & Federal agencies and regulatory organizations
I am the Facility Director for Mokena school District 159 which consists of three schools
Oversee the Building and Grounds maintenance and janitorial crews
Oversee all new construction and contractor maintenance projects
Responsible for the care and preventive maintenance of all HVAC, electrical and plumbing equipment in the school district
Responsible for setting up Standard Operating Procedures, maintenance records, requirements, operating instructions, schedules and administrative procedures
I am the Districts liaison with insurance, State & Federal agencies and regulatory organizations
- Facility Director at ABM Industries, Inc.
- Chief Engineer at ABM Industries, Inc.
- Foreman/Supervisor at D Construction
- Concrete Superintendent at DH Blattner
6 months at this Job
- HS Diploma
Lifespire Inc. Staten Island, N.Y. Facility Director October 2016- Present Program planning and development, conduct program evaluations, ongoing monitoring of program to ensure compliance, establish and implement systems of internal controls. Coordinate financial, statistical information as requested. Perform Personnel Administration to include recruitment, hiring, promotion, performance appraisal, staff development, in-service trainings, discipline, and recommendation of dismissal. Oversee capital expenditures, subcontract manufacturing operations, professional services and negotiate with contractors in compliance with Department of Labor regulations.
- Facility Director at Lifespire Inc
- Senior Investigator at Lifespire Inc
- Assistant Facility Director at Lifespire Inc
- Administrative Assistant at
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts - Human Services
Oversee daily operations of company with $1.8M annual revenue
● Manage staff of 20; in charge of all budgeting, purchasing and scheduling.
● Review direct reports from Executive Chef and Assistant Facility Director, implement necessary changes.
● Raised profitability 15% in first 6 months.
● Led transition of kitchen to 24-hour FDA-approved facility.
● Serve 10 regional airports and high-end corporate base.
- Facility Director/General Manager at Iacofano's Catering
- Fresh Foods Department Manager at Harris Teeter Supermarkets
- Principal Consultant at Epicure Consulting, LLC
- Director of Offsite Operations at Hamby Catering and Events
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. - English Literature
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Applied Science
Houston's premier Juniors Volleyball Club boasting volleyball training to over 800 players per year, with an increase in sales by over 50% in year one of employment. FACILITY DIRECTOR
Directed a staff of over 30 Associates and Managers to an unprecedented level of success using proactive leadership with an emphasis on world class Customer Service, effective use of technology, frequent analysis of reporting tools, and a work environment that promotes continuous learning. Key roles included but were not limited to:
• Training and Orientation of all new managers and associates, including development and implementation of HR policies and procedures with all employees under my management team, implementation of a safety program with regards to the corporate shuttle bus.
• Directing all aspects of the Pro-Shop to include merchandise design, stocking, and sales.
• Supervised all building maintenance activities within the 100,000 sq ft Sporting Facility.
• Development and Maintenance of close vendor relationships with participation in joint promotional efforts Pro Shop
• Designed all apparel sold and ordered in the Pro-Shop from volleyball t-shirts, jackets, polos, shoes, socks, knee pads, hats, ankle braces and other protective equipment today's athlete may need. Worked closely with outside vendors for obtaining all apparel to keep on hand for seasonal demands, as a Mizuno dealer I also implemented numerous large private orders for public schools, private schools and other club related sports (i.e. high-level travel baseball programs, etc.) Single-handedly increased revenue by 50% in year one of employment. Kitchen and Concessions
• Created a menu of numerous options today's athlete would enjoy of nutritious snacks, smoothies, entrees, etc. Directed a staff of over 30 managers and employees, ordered all food and paper products, worked with the Harris County Health Department and stayed in serve-safe compliance. Daily interactions with numerous food and beverage vendors. Increased revenue by 40% by year two of employment. Building Maintenance
• Close interaction with plumbers, electricians, and general contractors in regard to building maintenance in addition to parking lot and concrete issues.
- FACILITY DIRECTOR at TEXAS TORNADOS VOLLEYBALL CLUB
- TRAFFIC COORDINATOR at STEWART & STEVENSON, LLC
- Owner at FINAL TOUCH
- Office Manager at LAW OFFICE OF ANN MACNAUGHTON TURNER
9 years at this Job
• CPO Certified(Certified Pool Operator)
• Red Cross Lifeguard/First AID/CPR/AED Certified
• Facility Director at Charlotte Swim and Racquet Country Club
• Prepare all work schedules for employees at least 7 days in advance making sure the manager or head life guard is on duty at all times the pool is open
• Vary personal schedule to include working at least 5 days a week consisting of weekdays, weekends, and holidays as well as am responsible for picking up other employees shifts if they are a no show or if you can't find someone else to fill in for that persons shift
• Insure hourly employees work no more than 40 hours per week
• Attend scheduled Manager Meetings
• Complete All Employee Evaluations within a week of the pool closing or date determined by Regional Manager.
• Maintain the proper chemical balance for the pool including the chlorine, acid (pH reading), the calcium, the total alkalinity, and the cyanic acid readings and adjust them properly by adding the correct component to the pool to keep all of those readings stable
• Was a part of the hiring of lifeguards as well as termination of employees in needed
• Insure employees under his/her direct supervision are properly trained in their duties
• Hold monthly training & safety meetings for all employees under his/her direct supervision
• Track pool attendance, balance cash drawer, & bring money to the board member for deposit
• Handle first aid problems
• Maintain staff rotations and staff breaks
• Maintain discipline at the swimming pool facility and supervise all staff enforcing staff policies and rules
• Maintain positive public relations at the swimming pool
• Maintained a clean facility including bathrooms, trash picked up, blowing of the deck, wiping down all of the tables, straightening the furniture, pool vacuumed a minimum of 5 times per week, restocking the restrooms, and gathering lost and found items at the end of each day as well as clean up and put away all toys in and outside of the pool
• Schedule events held at the pool at times other than the regularly scheduled hours
• Meet with the Board Members once a month and provide information concerning pool operations as well as address any of their concerns
- Facility Director at Swim Club Management Group
- Front Desk Manager at Golds Gym
- Service Technician at Trident Pool Group
- Camp Director/Recreational and Competitive Team Coach at Trident Pool Group
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Public Health
- High School Diploma
- Facility Director at Youth Opportunity Investments, LLC
- Facility Administrator at TRUE CORE BEHAVIORAL INSTITUTE
- Campus Community Director at KNOWLEDGE ACADEMY
- Unit Manager of Education, Middle/High School Math and Science Teacher at TRUE CORE BEHAVIORAL CENTER
4 months at this Job
- - Health Physical Education and Recreation
- - Elementary Education
Hire, dismiss when necessary, plan execute scheduling and supervise 28 employees to include cooks, housekeepers, activity director, maintenance, resident aides, office coordinator and resident care assistant for ACHA regulated Extended Care licensed 24/7 an hour 65 bed Assisted Living Facility ensuring their proper care advocate, liaison with doctors, specialist, hospitals, other Assisted Livings, Long Term Care facilities Home health agencies, hospice, pharmacies, medical supplies equipment companies, * Work closely with Okaloosa County Maintenance whom the building is leased thru. Ensure all regulated equipment is working and reported properly. Report to all channels during natural disasters as this building is a shelter for the population that lives here. * Effectively supervise the Florida Medicaid Managed care program approximately one half of the population which involves communicating with Agency for Aging, Elder Affairs, and Agency for Healthcare Administration, Department of Children and Families, Florida Association of Assisted Living. Maintain separate service plan contracts and communicate with social workers and nurses who monitor Medicaid services with American Eldercare and Sunshine Tango. Work with Ombudsman and Adult Protective Services. Correct all state and federal deficiencies when * Maintain all regulatory certification, employee files, and accounts receivable. Supervise admission of residents, maintain contact with residents family routinely and immediately when health status changes. Maintain up to 65 resident records located in central medication assistance office. Remain on call 24/7 to ensure safety and wellbeing of a diverse group of residents with cognitive disabilities, dementia, hospice, fragile at risk adults and elderly persons. Maintain 10 years of resident records in accordance with health state and federal guidelines.
- Facility Director at Alternative Living Inc
- Member of Ft at Watercolors By Becky
- Activity Director Admissions, Hawthorne House at Air Force Enlisted Village
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - business
Manage 120 bed skilled nursing facility. Insure compliance with CMS facility requirements, including NFPA 1, 99 and 101. Inspect facility monthly and repair any noted issues. Maintain durable medical equipment, including beds, concentrators, wheelchairs. Prepare and institute a regular preventative maintenance program across all areas of the building including kitchen and laundry. Assess and repair all building equipment. Knowledge of plumbing, electrical, HVAC and building practices. Manage contracts and contractors. Manage, train & implement the Disaster Preparedness Program.
- Facility Director at College Oak Nursing & Rehab
- Facility Manager at Sacramento Waldorf School
- Sales at Sales Office, Installation, The Shed Shop
- at The Home Depot
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associates Degree in Horticulture and Landscape Design - Horticulture and Landscape Design