• Worked as an assistant facility engineer intern under the supervision of multiple facility managers with a focus on creating the 2020 financial analysis for all Milton CAT locations.
• Responsibilities were, but was not limited to budgeting, multiple project acquisition and justification, and the running of financials based off of store projects invoices.
- Assistant Facility Engineer Intern at Milton CAT
- Executive Officer at Fourth Company
- Operations and Maintenance Intern at Woodard & Curran
- Engineering Intern at Able Engineering Services
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Facilities Engineering - Facilities Engineering
• Electrical Engineering design for 800,000 ft² facility including implementation of facility site electrical.
• Primary interface with Duke Energy for review and approval of Duke Energy sub-station location and design.
• Conducted field work to assist the installation and commissioning of site utility systems
• Developed and executes construction change management
• Sr. Engineer for utility team
- Facility Engineer at Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
- Facility Engineer- FP (Finished Product) at Aseptic
- Utilities Supervisor at Eisai Inc
- Utilities Team Leader at
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Electronics Certificate
- Bachelors - Organizational Leadership
I am the on site Resident Manager and Facility Engineer of the 126 unit, six story high rise Senior apartment complex owner and operated by The Salvation Army in Santa Monica Ca. We provide daily meals in our 144 seat cafeteria as well as maintain a Beauty Salon, Snack Shop and four laundry rooms.
- Resident Manager / Facility Engineer at The Salvation Army
10 years, 6 months at this Job
• Lead HVAC technician responsible for preventative maintenance and repair of HVAC systems in all KP offices in Ga region
• Facility engineer for 9 offices in Ga region
• Work with Administrators and Managers to resolve facility problems
• Foster open communication with office staff and peers
• Day to day completion of any service request to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
• Computer input of all completed work
- Facility Engineer at Corporate Facilities Group Kaiser Permanente
- Owner Operater at NuMillennium Services and E.B.S Construction INC
- Maintenance Engineer at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Maintenance Engineer at Wyndham Hotels
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Ceritified HVAC
- - Veterinary Medicine
Manage workload on large route addressing all client needs. Schedule assigned technicians and vendors. Support F.M. assisting with various tasks. Assist Facility Coordinator submitting bids and proposals. Inspect and repair fire/life safety equipment. Prioritize prompt emergency responses. Exceed KPI's, complete audits, expense reports, safety training, PM's, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, hardware, lighting, paint, leak issues and miscellaneous repairs. Computer and Microsoft Office proficient.
- Facility Engineer at CBRE
- Field Engineer at DMS
- Maintenance Technician at Tower Energy - Sacramento County, CA
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Vocational Certification - Construction
• Responsible for carrying out all minor or major mechanical, electrical, HVAC, or construction-related repairs throughout the premises. Inspect and ensure that all facility machinery is working properly and is up to code. Carry out inspections on public areas on a daily basis in order to prevent any possible mechanical failure. Ensure that all projects are promptly accomplished and in line with appropriate specifications.
- Facility Engineer at L'Horizon Resort
- Maintenance Technician at World Gym
- Facility Engineer at Indian Wells Golf Resort
- Service Technician at George Brazil
4 months at this Job
time seasonal, Christmas 2018 until store closure in January. Integrated Device Technology 3181 Silver Creek Valley Road San Jose 1984-2015 Positions held facility technician, facility engineer, facility supervisor and facility manager.
- facility technician, facility engineer, facility supervisor and facility manager at Sears, Pleasanton, Part
31 years at this Job
- B.S in engineering technology HVAC - engineering technology HVAC
• To complete Work Requests in a timely fashion on CMMS
• Performing preventative maintenance to boilers, water heaters, pools, showers, steam rooms, sauna rooms, and all facility amenities
• To exhibit a "like new" appearance to the facility
• Working with outside vendors and making sure the job is finished correctly Skills Applied and Strengths
• Compare merchandise invoices to items actually received to ensure that shipment are correct
• Troubleshooting, and time management skills
• Categorizing workloads from emergency and urgent Accomplishments
• Experience with Layer 1 network operations, including termination of RJ-45 connectors, continuity and signal loss testing of cables and connectors, and media conversion
• Understanding of physical separation requirements between networks of different classifications, and measures to prevent accidental cross-connection of networks of different classifications
• Guided new employees and trained them in the Standard of Procedures
- Facility Engineer at Lifetime Fitness
- Facility Technician at Lifetime Fitness
- Assistant Department Head of Operations at Lifetime Fitness
- President of the Math Club at Northern Virginia Community College
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
- AS - Information Technology
- License - Practical Nurse
- AS - General Studies
Manages a 270,000 square foot commercial building, ensuring a smooth day to day operation of the facility. All building codes and regulations are met when dealing with outside vendors and contractors. Daily management of all operations within the facility which includes working closely with the tenants to ensure that their business needs are met Work orders and repairs are performed with accordance to the high standards and safety codes within the facility Daily meetings with in- house security to ensure both tenant and employee safety Three million dollar building Renovation ( 2018-2019 ) Worked closely with all contractors and vendors during the process of seven elevator upgrades, new roofing, carpentry and painting throughout the building and major improvements in the building's lobby. Helped coordinate a new tenant acquiring six floors move to ensure that the process went smoothly and safely
Manages a 270,000 square foot commercial building, ensuring a smooth day to day operation of the facility. All building codes and regulations are met when dealing with outside vendors and contractors. Daily management of all operations within the facility which includes working closely with the tenants to ensure that their business needs are met
Work orders and repairs are performed with accordance to the high standards and safety codes within the facility
Daily meetings with in- house security to ensure both tenant and employee safety
Three million dollar building Renovation ( 2018-2019 )
Worked closely with all contractors and vendors during the process of seven elevator upgrades, new roofing, carpentry and painting throughout the building and major improvements in the building's lobby.
Helped coordinate a new tenant acquiring six floors move to ensure that the process went smoothly and safely
- Facility Engineer at HARTFORD SQUARE NORTH JLL Property Mangment Inc
- Maintenance Director- Ran day to day operations at REDSTONE REHABILITATION AND NURSING-East Long Meadow
- Physical Plant Director at BEACON BROOK HEALTH CENTER
- EMERITUS at SUMMERVILLE
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a Roaming Engineer I move from facility to facility as needed to install, repair and or oversea
projects as they arise.
• Hire, train and supervise staff.
• Manage daily cleaning and maintenance schedules.
• Implemented an effective system to ensure a prompt response to repair and maintenance requests.
• Create and administer long-range preventative maintenance programs.
• Develop and direct the Fire and Building safety programs, meeting all required codes and regulations and making court appearances if necessary.
• Maintain building certifications as required by the YMCA/YWCA and regulatory agencies (pool operator, sprinkler system, standpipe system, etc.)
• Prepare, analyze and control operating and capital budgets.
• Responsible for implementing electric and gas conservation measures
• Supervision of the facility's environment plan.
• Oversee the hiring and supervision of contractors when necessary.
• Coordinate and implement the annual Capital Projects Budget.
- Roaming Facility Engineer at YMCA-National Capitol
- Sub-Contractor at Sawyer Property Holdings
- Self Employed at Self Employed
6 years, 8 months at this Job