Act as Facility Engineer. HVAC, Boiler, chiller, heat pumps, VAV, etc. * Main contact for all mechanical issues. Order parts. Recommend actions. * Perform numerous building projects. Act as backup for Facility Manager. * Earned Corporate Service award for outstanding customer service 2009.
- Facility Engineer at PRACS/Cetero Research/Comstock Services
- Chief Engineer at Country Inn and Suites
- Facility Supervisor at Blue Cross Blue Shield ND
14 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Industrial Engineering
As a facility Engineer, my daily duties was to ensure the smooth operation of plants and other types of facility tasks included; * providing preventive maintenance on a cooling tower. * serviced and maintained walk in coolers, walk in freezers and all types of Hvac systems. * engaged in daily logging and safety inspections on electricals and boilers.
- Facility Engineer at W Hotel
- Service Technician at HVAC
- Internship at CBRE Group Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Hvac & Refrigeration
Youngest employee to reach Engineer title and promoted to Facility Engineer from Facility Technician within the first two and a half years of employment. Responsible for repairing fitness equipment, including cleanliness within the machinery Maintain an aesthetically pleasing environment within the facility Ensure that over 300 pieces of mechanical fitness equipment, 100 pieces of electrical equipment, as well as 100 pieces of free weight equipment, are properly maintained for the well-being of the members. Perform monthly and weekly preventative maintenance through in depth inspections of all fitness equipment, to recognize and correct any possible hazards or potential mechanical issues. Record preventative and general repairs, as well as labor hours through our corporate software system. Conduct monthly power and functionality tests on all emergency and security systems. Respond to urgent or emergency calls at all hours. Assist in general building and structural repairs, including gas, electric, masonry, plumbing and emergency systems.
- Facility Engineer/Facility Technician at LIFETIME FITNESS
- Game Advisor at GAMESTOP
- Head of Shipment Processing and Inventory at AEROPOSTALE
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Refrigeration
* Perform facility related maintenance such as fluorescent lighting repair, and ballast replacement. * Install and replace electrical wall sockets, of electrical lines and conduit. * Handle routine repairs to building such as installing or repairing electrical wiring, plumbing, carpentry, drywall, painting, doors, locks. * Work closely with head facility engineer in day-to-day activities. * Monitor and maintain heating, ventilation, and cooling systems with the BAS Automation System. * Replace defective parts such as valves, faucets, and fixtures. * Vacuum and spray clean chill water coils in air handlers units. * Change pleated & bag filters in air handler units.
- Assistant Facility Engineer at Midway Building Services/Harris Theater
- Construction Laborer at Mirand Inc
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- A.A.S - Construction & Planning
- Diploma - Electrical Construction and Maintenance
- Certification - Building Maintenance Technician
- Certificate - Computer Technology
I work for a company named Vanguard . I am a contracted Facility Engineer for the Boeing facilities in OKC. I maintenance various pieces of equipment from RTU's , Ice machines as well as keeping up with light maintenance on our chillers. I have learned to Navigate Tracer summit. I have also learned to work on and rebuild Sloan automatic flushing systems as well as work on some automatic faucet's.
- HVAC Facility Engineer 4 at Vanguard
- Installer at Gordorns Service Experts
- HVAC Installer at Norman Heating & Air Conditioning
- Shift Supervisor at 5 Below
5 months at this Job
• Handle all facility repairs, including minor electrical & plumbing to support operations.
• Contract with and manage 3rd party vendors to support larger infrastructure projects.
• Provide on-call support for any facility related issues.
• Delivered excellent customer service when dealing with members of the country club.
• Oversee all city and state inspections.
• Maintained pool mechanical systems.
• Maintained online heating and cooling system using Delta Control Systems.
• Monitored surveillance system.
• Checked facility daily for any facility repairs
• Maintained paddle court heaters.
- Facility Engineer at Northmoor Country Club
- Facilities Manager at GREEN ACRES COUNTRY CLUB
- at COUNTRYSIDE ASSOCIATION FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
- Installer at COMPLETE LIGHTING
1 year, 4 months at this Job
• Critical Power is a weekly metering of UPS, ATS, RPP's and D.C PLANT usage consumption of all ten suites at JFK10
• I work very close with all vendors by assisting with access, tools, supplies and other customers service resources needed
• MOP's are created to insure the proper steps of Electrical and Mechanical upgrades and or back out steps
• Daily facility tours of all the suites Electrical and Mechanical equipment of all UPS, ATS, DC plants, Crac units, Dry cooler, as well as Belt installing on motors, pre filters and main filter cleaning in each Dry cooler units and coil cleaning in Condenser on setbacks rooftops
• Glycol supply and return on Chillers and Cooling Towers are mapped on BMS this adds a helpful eye on the environment around our customer equipment and the facility suites
• Improve our common areas MMA's and our corridors, stock room, and customer service. As a Facility Engineer III, I have worked with the entire network related to Installation and customer technical support; understanding the environment as a whole operation this includes a 24 hour, 7 day a week maintenance of the Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing
• I have the ability to lead like a floor general and the know how to assist customer's demands including remote hands support, racking and stack- ing of network devices, cabling, cross connects, security, and the installing of power, A.C, D.C as well as maintaining all the cooling systems Chillers, Cooling Tower, CRAC units in the facilities infrastructures
• Change out Condensate Pumps on Crac units as well as gauging on circuits to get your pressure levels (PSI)
• I have handled rack and stack projects, build outs of customer cages and cabinets
• I have been incased in a leadership role of the WOW Program, which has been designed to improve our Data Centers look and feel for our visiting vendors, customers and install pride in our work place here at Digital Realty. Lead Tech / Facilities Engineer 365 Main November, 2012 - February, 2014 (1 year 3 months) Responsibilities
• Provided complete custom colocation solutions to the data center on a 24/7/365 basis
• Secured and installed customer private caged environments
• Prepared all MOP's for vendor work at the site
• Secured lockable cabinets available in a shared environment
• Provided 24 hour on call service for all customers and carriers
• Provided a weekly report of zone temperature and Humidity readings in a data center environment
• Installed AC/DC power for all customers as needed per spec
• Installed fiber, copper circuits to a customer premise in desired configuration and location
• Daily Operations, Planning and Development of the Data Center
• Weekly Safety and Training Conference calls
• Provided continuity for more than 15 carriers at the site, with thousands of cross connects installed and labeled. As a site technician and assistant manager I was responsible for the day to day operations of the Data center facility
• I work with the building office covering fire inspections under New York City Fire Department law
• The job required me to welcome all visitors and also required to scan all visitors to gain access to the facility
• In a site visit I would do a site tour of the Data center
• Operations, is the strong hold of the company and having the knowledge on Electrical and Mechanical trades has allowed me the ability to perform at the highest level
• The monitoring of the D.C plant, Batteries, UPS and HVAC systems (cooling) are a required daily task
• Installing, terminating, testing and labeling all cross connects (Cat5, Coax, Fiber) in the Meet Me Cage and customer gear (Equipment)
• During my years of service with 365 Main I also Installed and moved customer cabinets, relay racks and ladder racks, build out cages using cage materials and hardware, performed testing and troubleshooting of customer circuits using test meters, also answered all customer service tickets within the required time frame
• The team or the technician working on a ticket is also required to follow up with emails to close out service requests
• I was also responsible for maintaining multiple con- current interdisciplinary projects
• As a technician I was also responsible for running monthly unloaded and quarterly loaded generator maintenances and for maintaining accurate records and documenting all readings and problems found. IBX Facility Technician Switch and Data July, 2009 - October, 2012 (3 years 3 months) Responsibilities Participated in the evaluation, analysis, administration and maintenance of voice, data and communications systems Reads and interprets circuit diagrams and electrical schematics Coordinated installation of equipment Maintained current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned Assisted in the preparation of detailed specifications and flowcharts for implementation of new internal systems or modifications to vendors Provided end-user training of telecommunications features and functionality Participated in special projects as required Install, test, adjust and trouble shoot shelf equipment as well as upgrade cards, routers and servers. At Switch and Data and Equinix I was a site technician of multiple sites in New York City and in New Jersey I would do Build outs of customer cages, and racked equipment in cabinet installs Operations report current status via the ticketing system, shift reports, and email Exhibit quality workmanship on all work and maintain collocation space cleanliness I provided training for in house technical staff and help develop standard operating procedures for network operations I have knowledge of common network protocols such as TCP/IP I'm familiar with configuring networking equipment such as routers, switches, and other gear Operational experience with data communication issue, including security, resource management, capacity planning, monitoring, and performance I have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and priorities. Technical Lead Engineer Installer E F & I Services Corporation
- Facility Engineer III Digital Realty at Critical Power
- Lead Engineer at Verizon
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Refrigeration Mechanical Operator
Check building base equipment daily for proper operation. Document equipment readings on daily log sheets. Readings that were taken daily included electrical, water Meters and self contained A/C units. Respond to engineering requests for hot and cold calls. electrical, locks, Plumbing. Light carpentry, life safety and general concerns within a tenant space. Weekly and quarterly preventive maintenance as scheduled. Preventive maintenance included operating fire Pump and emergency generator. Fire extinguisher inspections. Changing HVAC filters. Restroom inspections. Called out building fire alarm system. Disabled and enabled fire alarm panel when needed. Acting building engineer during a tenant move out or move in. Logged onto building EMS system too check building equipment and vav boxes. Scheduled contractors for quarterly and annual inspections. On call for after hour's emergencies.
- Facility Engineer at systems company
- Building engineer at Trans western management Co
- Maintenance mechanic at Dominion Hospital
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General studies
• Facility Engineer for a contractor supporting a large Department of Defense agency with regard to Missile Defense. Supporting the Government customer consist of project management for various facility related sustainment, restoration, and modernization.
• Includes working closely with the appropriate military installation and bases that support the mission. This involves working with Directorate of Public Works, Civil Engineers, and base command to understand requirements and successfully execute the appropriate projects.
• Communication with various project managers, facility analyst, and the government customer is essential to complete project management duties.
- Facility Engineer Full at Strategic Alliance Business Group (LLC)
- Product Design Engineer Full time at Hoshizaki America Inc
- Research Engineering Intern/Part at Integrated Solutions for Systems, Inc
- Manager and Supervisor of Club Sports at Auburn University Recreation - Auburn University
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• Maintained 100+ bed in-patient behavioral health facility, Central laboratory, and multiple other administrative buildings within Legacy Health.
• Performed scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance on building HVAC/R system, Boilers, Chillers, and mechanical systems.
• Performed routine repairs to lighting fixtures, plumbing equipment and misc, building repairs as required.
• Used an online work order system to track and make repairs throughout building.
• Scheduled projects and repairs with outside vendors as required and provided excellent customer service
- Facility Engineer at Legacy Health Systems
- A&P Mechanic at Columbia Helicopters, Inc
- A&P Mechanic at Global Aviation Inc
- A&P Mechanic at Aero Air Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school