manufacturing plant, maintenance superintendent) Team USA (machinery development and assembly, national and international sales) Maricopa County Parks Department (facility maintenance, medical stand-by) Victory Packaging (manufacturing plant, facility maintenance, manager)
- facility maintenance, manager at Kiva Container Corporation
at this Job
- - Medical
• Responsible for all Facility Management of three main facilities.
• Maintenance Management, including related troubleshooting, repairs and equipment modifications.
• Identify performance data to improve scheduled repairs and preventive maintenance.
• Correlate RFP's, pre-bidding, and evaluate vendor proposals.
• Coordinate, interface and oversee all vendor projects and special projects.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual inventory and cost reporting analysis and related capital expenditures.
• Developed and implemented computer programs to enhance and streamline maintenance time management and parts inventory.
- Environmental/Facility/Maintenance Manager at MV Trans Corporation
- Service Manager at Rabco Corporation
- Maintenance Technician at IC Corporation
11 years at this Job
• Responsible for monitoring the day-to-day operations of an experienced maintenance staff.
• Actively cultivating a positive work environment for all employees in the maintenance department by ensuring that they're part of the different safety and work processes.
• Schedule and provide Safety and Technical Training to team members.
• Ensure that compliance is aligned with expense guidelines, company policies, and government regulations. Assist with implementation of Safety and PSM/RMP programs at the different facilities.
• Serve as company liaison with local, state, and federal agencies on regulatory requirements.
• Manage all reporting requirements for CARB's RMP at Freon facility and the Tier II Emergency and Hazardous Chemical Inventory Forms at all the Ammonia facilities.
• Initiate and manage capital expense projects. Hire, supervise, and manage MEP engineers, general contractors, and sub- contractors for successful project completion.
• Assist design/build team with direction and conceptual input for development of new $44M construction project. Innovative ideas are discussed with other decision makers for incorporating the best technology and materials at these state-of-the-art facilities.
• Responsible for evaluating the performance of two Photo-Voltaic systems. Coordinate the maintenance and repair of these solar systems that have generated 9 GWh of energy to date.
•Manage all facility inspections for fire protection systems, infrared testing on electrical systems, x-ray testing on process piping, and safety inspections at the required intervals.
• Schedule the maintenance and repairs of all material handling equipment, including batteries and chargers.
- Facility Maintenance Manager at LINEAGE LOGISTICS
- Engineering Manager at U.S. GROWERS COLD STORAGE
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- Associate Degree in Accounting - Accounting
* Manage all maintenance service providers and to the extent feasible, assess the quality of their work and hold accountability. * Closely monitor and track preventative maintenance schedules for all equipment and systems. * Revise the maintenance schedule as new equipment or systems are added or removed. Make revisions as warranted to improve cost, timeliness and efficiency of maintenance operations. * Complete all self-conducted maintenance in a timely manner per the schedule. * Maintain records for all equipment and systems. * Document and track all incoming maintenance and repair requests. * Respond to building emergencies and make urgent repairs as necessary. * Purchase and maintain an inventory of maintenance supplies and equipment. * Manage grounds maintenance and assist with snow removal. * Routinely observe and evaluate the general condition of all facilities and equipment, make minor repairs as needed and serve as a project manager to the Trustees for major repairs and capital expenditures.
- FACILITY MAINTENANCE MANAGER at AUMC
- FACILITY SERVICES SUPERVISOR at Brownsburg Community School Corp
- FACILITY MANAGER/OWNER at Kanyuh Abodes
- SPECIALTY MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR at Ingredion
5 months at this Job
- Business Management
• Maintaining the Building & grounds of the synagogue and Rooted school/cypress academy, from the upkeep classrooms, cafeteria, banquet setups, gardening, Tools, ordering all supplies, appliance in the building, Boilers & chillers & overseeing staff on the job and school tenants.
• Following all safety Producers & codes of building as well as communicating it to staff, Daily & weekly Cleaning schedules as well as light maintenance work dealing with boilers & A/C work as well as determining and scheduling repairs, Renovation projects, waste reduction improvements & more safety inspections
• Painting, sheetrock work, maintenance on oven heater, Refrigerator, Boiler, chillers, classrooms, light fixtures, buffing, waxing etc shipping and receiving Sewerage & Water board (2011-2014)8800 S. Claiborne Ave New Orleans, LA Water Purification Operator Duties:
• Monitor water Filters, Back washing them, keeping facility clean at all times.
• Taking Temperature of each water filter, documenting proper usage of chemicals added to water, chemical lab work, painting, maintenance work.
• drive crew members, performing chlorination street jobs, plumbing, working on four way valves. Aloft Hotel (2years) 225 Baronne Street New Orleans, LA Maintenance Engineer
• Complete Engineer checklist, walk around property checking for any danger hazards.
• Keep records of everything from Dry sprinkler systems, boilers, RPM, pool & plants. Painting, sheet rock experience, Light fixtures, pressure washing building & around building.
• Responding to all guest calls within a timely manner, Ordering equipment/ supplies, Maintaining supply stock, setting up rooms for Banquet meetings, weddings, Orientation
- Facility Maintenance Manager at Touro Synagogue
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- H.S. diploma - business
Maintain Maintenance Department, and Facility equipment controls and programming.
• Manage un-planned events (i.e. unscheduled downtime events) to minimize impact to facilities production schedule.
• Manage facility, and facilities equipment (i.e. water, gas, electric, technical gases, compressed air, HVAC systems, and more ).
• Engineered, verified, and approve all new facility services, including electrical power requirements, compressed air manifold loops, technical gases (if required), and technical cooling loops for any existing equipment moves, and all new equipment installations.
• Managed peak load requirements for the facilities main switches (seven 3K amp mains), and sub power bus ways, including phase balancing (for single phase welding systems), and power factor management.
• Worked with Engineering to ensure that all facility requirements and needs for all new equipment meets the facilities location demands, and provided new layouts as needed with cost and timing for each new project.
• Manage facilities, maintenance, and MRO annual budgets, and perform and maintain a 5 year budget forecast (based on current, and forecasted facilities financial plan )
• Manage facilities MRO "on-hand" stock with facilities current needs to ensure lowest possible static MRO crib cost.
• Manage, and approve MRO suppliers that are willing to keep needed parts on their shelves, for reduction of static MRO crib cost.
• Manage PM pillar (TPM), projects to reduce unnecessary downtime, preventative maintenance compliance and its effectiveness, and Kaizen projects for proper completion and root cause analyses.
• Evaluate and Manage cost of "Over Maintenance" projects (TPM/PM), to ensure that cost saving ideas, are being applied, and are still effective.
• Managed "Orange Room" - This was a OEE resource room that was hosted by the maintenance that provided EWO information to Safety, Management Staff, Production, Quality, Logistics, and Engineering. The purpose was to involve and assign multi functional teams for Kaizen projects that were exposed by the EWO system, and track progress to closure.
• Manage Maintenance Supervisors, to ensure that all required KPI's, for the maintenance department was being met.
• Provided and updated as needed SoW (Scope of Work), for any and all work to be performed by outside contractors that pertained to the building and grounds.
• Preformed audits on maintenance (both scheduled, and un-scheduled), on both EWO, and PM task to ensure that the craftsmen were always in compliance with all company policies (Safety, 5s, Communication, Knowledge, Documentation, and follow up "Proper ticket closure").
• Worked with Production Management for necessary machine downtime scheduling as needed for maintenance.
• Provide all needed information to the maintenance team, as needed to ensure production needs were met.
• Support and train maintenance personnel in proper diagnostics, preventative maintenance of production equipment.
• Support Process Engineering in projects requiring, new technologies, and/or programming support required for equipment.
• Assist and train maintenance personnel, in the proper creation and use of Machine Ledgers.
• Assist, train, and provide support to maintenance personnel on EWO evaluations, Root Cause analysis, and project development.
• Maintain control of, and log any changes to any programs of any facility, or manufacturing equipment.
• Provide MP-Info to EEM of changes in procedure, or obsolescent hardware, to be applied in all new equipment.
• Support, train, and assist in the development of the PM program for maintenance craftsman.
• Support, train, and assist in development of the AM program for machine operators.
• Manage all needed State, and Federal required inspection services for the facility systems and services, and maintain the certificates as needed for compliance, and audits.
• Manage Contracts on all Building and grounds services
- Facility Maintenance Manager at Magneti Marelli COFAP
- Maintenance Supervisor at Magneti Marelli COFAP
- Process - Engineer at Dura Automotive
- Maintenance- Engineer Arvin Meritor at
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - EET
Duties: Performs building maintenance services, such as, mechanical pumps, grease interceptors, sub-pumps, cooling towers, painting, electrical, plumbing, and minor masonry/asphalt repairs. Install and rewire electrical outlets, install and adjusts thermostats, repair and replace light fixtures and switches, maintains and repairs plumbing system, i.e. flush valves, toilet rings, unclog sinks and toilets, diaphragms, and wax rings, replaces balances, conduct Rec-4 Fire Life Safety Test for alarm system, replace ceiling tiles, repair doors, sprinkler retrofit, painting, repair door locks and latches, services air conditioning and ventilation systems, directs, assign, review and evaluate the job performance of maintenance, janitorial and security personnel, schedule and review the work of contractors and vendors to ensure compliance, prepare and complete Project List & Status Reports, ensure proper staff coverage of facility, conducts tenant improvements and build outs for existing and/or new tenants, meet with general contractors to coordinate new construction build outs, coordinate water or power shutdown with utility companies for repairs, conduct ADA clearance walk through with fire marshal for ADA compliance of facility
- Facility Maintenance Manager at Villa Marina Marketplace
- Building Engineer at ABLE ENGINEERING
- Supervisor at SECURITAS
10 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
Performed staff payroll while adhering to staff budget restrictions. Inspected the facility and assessed its systems for functionality and safety. Monitored inventory and ordered supplies while adhering to maintenance budget restrictions. Evaluated the facility to develop and implement company maintenance protocol that complied with NYC health and safety regulations. Prepared and administered preventative maintenance work orders. Maintained compliance with company standards to perform all maintenance activities. Coordinated and monitored vendor maintenance for large repairs. Performed routine preventive maintenance to ensure that building systems operated efficiently. Managed a staff of 25 by creating work schedules, distributing assignments and supervising day-to-day operations. Provided outstanding customer service. Followed standards and procedures to maintain safe work environment. Collaborated with Spa, Personal training, Pilates, Group fitness department to ensure smooth work flow and efficient organization operations. Maintained positive relationships with all customers.
Performed staff payroll while adhering to staff budget restrictions.
Inspected the facility and assessed its systems for functionality and safety.
Monitored inventory and ordered supplies while adhering to maintenance budget restrictions.
Evaluated the facility to develop and implement company maintenance protocol that complied with NYC health and safety regulations.
Prepared and administered preventative maintenance work orders.
Maintained compliance with company standards to perform all maintenance activities.
Coordinated and monitored vendor maintenance for large repairs.
Performed routine preventive maintenance to ensure that building systems operated efficiently.
Managed a staff of 25 by creating work schedules, distributing assignments and supervising day-to-day operations.
Provided outstanding customer service.
Followed standards and procedures to maintain safe work environment.
Collaborated with Spa, Personal training, Pilates, Group fitness department to ensure smooth work flow and efficient organization operations.
Maintained positive relationships with all customers.
- Facility Maintenance Manager at Equinox Gym
- Maintenance Manager at Equinox Gym
- Front Desk Associate at Equinox
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Computer Networking
• Hire, train, schedule, supervise and evaluate all full and part-time maintenance personnel
• Oversee the operation of recreation facilities and equipment
• Oversee snow removal operation at facilities and help where needed
• Schedule and supervise the maintenance and repair of all equipment and machinery
• Prepare annual budget for facility operations, preventative/routine maintenance, upgrades and repairs
• Complete all work order requests in a timely manner
• Submit all Capital Project requests annually
• Schedule monthly safety in-house safety trainings for staff
• Review, enforce and write operating procedures as needed
• Active member of the Park District Risk Management, Environmental and Fourth of July Committees
• Performs maintenance work with crew as necessary
• Attends Labor Management meetings to discuss all Union related matters RANDY TRUHLAR
- Facility Maintenance Manager at Northbrook Park District
- Driver/Helper at Midnight Services
- Custodian at Northbrook Park District
- Building Attendant at Northbrook Park District
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- CPR) Certified
and rewards, and performance management productivity, quality, and services with 8 to 16 technicians and a maintenance service manager
• Oversee daily operations of department including supervision of staff; planning of activities; and creation and implementation of programs
• Carry out human resources functions encompassing hiring, termination, coaching, skills development, recognition
• Plan and develop long-term strategic and tactical goals for the entire Maintenance Department
• Determine, assess, and execute necessary enhancements to the material handling system to optimize operations
• Manage the repair and maintenance of material handling equipment, buildings, and grounds for moderate-sized hub
• Administer spending based on allotted facility and material handling maintenance expense budgets
• Build and maintain relationships with outside vendors and suppliers to guarantee cost-effective and timely support of maintenance functions, along with oversight of bidding process for material handling maintenance projects
• Ensures all environmental policies are practiced and enforced
and rewards, and performance management
productivity, quality, and services
with 8 to 16 technicians and a maintenance service manager
- Facility Maintenance Manager at FedEx
- Owner | Manager at SELECT TIRES
- Maintenance Technician III at FedEx
- Diesel Engine Systems Manager at U.S. Navy
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology - Mechanical Engineering Technology