VERNON, Ca. direct supervision of production maintenance Facility Maintenance Manager (Contract) department Implement and assist Companys
- Facility Maintenance Manager at MODU FOOD SERVICE
- at Aerotek La
- at VA Hospital
- VP, Operations at Emerson College
3 months at this Job
5/2015-PRESENT Provides optimum value to our patient by delivering care in the safest and most efficient ways. Quincy Valley Medical Center employees offer extraordinary customer service and provide the highest quality of care to our patients. By doing so, Quincy Valley Medical Center is the number one choice of our community for primary care services. Facility Maintenance Manager Under general supervision, an incumbent of this class is responsible for the management and coordination of work projects for the construction, renovation and ongoing maintenance of the buildings of Quincy Valley Medical Center. Work involves the management of actual construction activities in coordination with architects, engineers, contractors, and subcontractors. Responsibilities include the regular inspection of facilities for repair and maintenance purposes, the planning of work required, and estimates of material costs and man hours required. Liaison is maintained with all departments to ensure that their support service needs are met in these areas. Work is performed with considerable independence in accordance with prescribed rules and regulations. Administrative supervision is exercised over maintenance staff in the Department of Facilities Management. Does related work as required. * Manages Three or More Technicians * Successfully managed Facility DOH Inspection and the replacement of the fire alarm system Continued Page 2 (C) 509-398-0627 (E) [email protected]
- Facility Maintenance Manager at QUINCY VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER
- Capacity Development Manager at EXELIS / ANSF NORTH AND SOUTH
- CONTRACTOR - COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS at Lamb Weston
- Maintenance / Labor Foreman at KELLOGG, BROWN & ROOT, INC
3 years, 8 months at this Job
Manage team of maintenance technicians ▫ Preform safety training for maintenance team ▫ Assist Facility Maintenance Manager with compliance audits
- Assistant Facility Maintenance Manager at Lineage Logistics
- Refrigeration Technician at Lineage Logistics
- Operating Engineer at US Growers Cold Storage
1 year at this Job
- Certificate of Achievement in Fire Technology
Oversee facility maintenance
- Facility Maintenance Manager at King Aerospace Commercial Corporation
- Maintenance Manager at Forum Energy Technology
- Maintenance Supervisor at Chickasaw Nation
- Maintenance Supervisor at MICHELIN North American
4 months at this Job
- - Performance Management
Duties included but not limited to, plant maintenance, equipment maintenance, scheduling contractors for equipment and facility repairs. Equipment rigging, boiler repair, YAG laser repair, plant set up.
- Facility Maintenance Manager at Syscon Incorporated
- Engine/electrical technician at Nautical Global Group
- Driver at The courier transportation group
- Company Driver at Hazen transport
4 years at this Job
- High school - General
- Certificate - Automotive technology
• Supervised mechanics, technicians.
• Planned work tasks and schedules.
• Directed maintenance and repair projects.
• Maintained shop and equipment condition.
• Managed staff duties such as hiring, evaluations, discipline.
• Kept time records, repair statistics, maintenance logs, test results.
• Developed maintenance policies and procedures.
• Provided mentoring and work training.
• Implemented preventative maintenance programs and records based off OEM literature.
• Working knowledge of mechanical equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing, pneumatic equipment, hydraulic equipment.
• Complied with regulatory agencies
• Managed budget.
• Developed, implemented, and evaluated maintenance policies and procedures.
• Examined systems and analyzed information to determine needed installations, services, and repairs.
• Inspected, tested, and measured completed work.
• Meet with vendors and suppliers to discuss products used and to discover better options for our needs
• Participated in budget preparation and administration, coordinating purchasing and documentation, and monitoring departmental expenditures.
• Examined completion and quality of work from contractors.
• Met with contractors to bid work at the facility
• High level of familiarity with all aspects of PSM programs including PSI, PSA, Contractor packets, MI, Training, HAZ, MOC, OP's and more.
• Prepared and submitted the Tier II reports for the facility
• Perform regular work with VFD’s. Learned programming and parameter settings in detail using manufactures literature
• Rebuilt RAM starter panels and replaced run and start contactors due to electrical surges and contact damage
• Maintained condenser water systems and changed the facility over to a chemical treatment system to fight scaling and SBA's growing.
• On call 24/7 and report in at all hours of the night and morning to handle alarms and issues.
- Facility Maintenance Manager at Lineage Logistics
- Refrigeration Mechanic at Rich Products
- Maintenance Lead / Senior Refrigeration Engineers Assistant at Interstate Warehousing / Tippmann Group
- Maintenance Technician / Apprentice Refrigeration Technician at Americold
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Responsible for 160 luxury apartment homes. Turning units and everyday work orders. Customer services and scheduling of all outside contract workers. Yardi programming and custom logging off all inventory and maintenance tasks performed. I make my own programs and spreadsheets along with log books and preventative maintenance programs for my property. These are high end 1500 square feet homes with 2 car garages, 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. $1200 to $1800 a month. I know how to work with people and solve any issue in building and facility maintenance.
- Facility Maintenance Manager at Redwood Living
- Facility Maintenance Technician at Crossroads Rehabilitation & Nursing
- Appliance Technician at Authorized Services
- Property Maintenance Supervisor at Oberer Property Management
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High School - Science, Geography, Arts and History
Provided technical and supervisory architectural oversight of all preventative/maintenance work and coordinated the scheduling of repairs, construction, and day-to-day maintenance for buildings statewide. In major maintenance matters, provided product specifications, drawings, and schematics; analyzed data and reports on compliance of designs to specifications; conferred with design professionals and clients; assisted in the preparation of design modifications as required. Prepared recommendations for cost studies and preventative maintenance procedures. Made immediate, independent, and sound decisions with minimal supervision and within the building and trades related guidelines, regulations, and codes. Conducted safety meetings and personnel meetings with direct line subordinates. Prepared architectural proposals to develop design for minor renovations and maintenance projects, including storefront and entrance systems, interior finish replacement (carpet, stonework etc.), windows, doors, door hardware, exterior paving, etc. Inspected all OSB facilities to determine needed repairs and maintenance work. Followed through with OSB carpenter and paint shops to have work scheduled and executed in a timely manner. Made inspections of each job as required to determine if the work complies with plans and specifications and that projects are timely and accurate. This required accessing crawl spaces, climbing ladders, and inspecting the exterior facades of high rise buildings. Traveled to work sites (statewide) on a regular basis in order to fulfill job responsibilities. Performed other assigned duties assigned by the OSB Director or FPC Assistant Director. Performed ongoing facility inspections, identified and listed items of deficiency for correction by OSB crafts personnel. Identified solutions for each deficiency, which affords the best value to the State; issued work orders for the corrective work to be done. Received calls from and met with building tenants regarding architectural related emergencies and other problems. Established priorities and assigned work orders to the Facility Maintenance Mangers and to the staff of painter foreman, painter masters, carpenter foreman, and carpenter masters; directs and supervises, through subordinate's supervisors, the routine and emergency repairs and preventative maintenance of all items involving the trades. Inspected in-house projects and maintenance work orders to verify that work had been done in accordance with instructions and construction industry standards. Was Responsible for Capitol Park's key control program which involved maintaining the key control inventory and database of 15,000 plus keys. Was Responsible for rekeying locks when required along with approving, cutting, stamping, and issuing of any duplicate keys requested by the agencies. Was Responsible for assisting OSB's out of town Operations Staff with maintaining the key control inventory and databases for their facilities. Was Responsible for reviewing/approving the key request justifications and for tracking key receipts for new and duplicate keys. Maintained to the highest possible level of accuracy for security and audit purposes the key control database.
- Facility Maintenance Manager C at Office of State Buildings
- Facility Assistant Maintenance Manager at Office of State Buildings
- Carpenter Foreman, Gemini Home Improvements at
- Carpenter Foreman at Vicari Construction Company
4 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
Travel to different locations and fix equipment, as well as trouble shoot computer systems and general repair of the restaurants. Input prices into computer to display on Point of Sale registers and signage. Checked, tested and replaced faulty components, circuit modules and printed circuit boards on various equipment. Generated PM schedules and procedures. Programmed and replaced CCTV systems, including cabling, cameras, DVRs and power supplies. Worked closely with equipment maintenance engineers and technicians. General Store Manager McDonald\'s KAH Inc - Norfolk, NE Interviewed job candidates and made staffing decisions. Assigned employees to specific duties to best meet the needs of the store. Scheduled and led weekly store meetings for all employees. Reported to the owners regarding all store and staff issues. Resolved all customer complaints in a professional manner while prioritizing customer satisfaction. Recognized and rewarded outstanding work performance to cultivate a positive and collaborative customer service culture.
- Facility Maintenance Manager at McDonald\'s KAH Inc
45 years at this Job
- Certification - Equipment Maintenance
- High School Diploma
• Following Good GMP practices, managed the Facility Maintenance Department.
• Made and kept department’s financial budget
• Reduced department’s spending by seeking different vendors and contractors, and negotiate.
• When hired, worked and closed many open deviations, and CAPA’s
• Maintained and schedule preventative maintenance on utilities such as chillers, HVAC, boilers, air handling units.
• Handle the scheduling of hazardous waste.
• Revised Standard Operating Procedures using FDA, CFR Guidelines.
• Ordered critical spares parts for utility equipment.
• Purchased tools and test equipment
• Managed facility pest control
• Assigned mechanic schedule.
• Performed internal department audits of maintenance documents.
• Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, including equipment safety and OSHA rules and regulations.
• Maintained building in good condition, by addressing repairs.
• Interacted with local government agencies, Orange County Fire Authority, Orange County Health Care Agency, and AQMD
• Assist mechanic in troubleshooting equipment.
- Facility Maintenance Manager at STASON PHARMACEUTICALS INC
- Packaging Maintenance Mechanic Level III at Robinson Pharma
- Equipment Maintenance Supervisor at Anchen/Par Pharmaceutical
- Equipment Maintenance Mechanic II at Watson Laboratories
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - General Ed
- Associate - Electrical/Electronic Engineering