- Facility Manager at COMMUNITY EDUCATION CENTERS, INC.
- Ziebach County Emergency Manager at
- Volunteer Firefighter at Dupree Volunteer Fire Department
- Volunteer Maintenance at Dupree Volunteer Fire Department
4 years, 5 months at this Job
A non-profit organization. I was the facility manager. I worked with 1st shift Facility Manager on planning, performing and supervising preventive maintenance of the facility equipment, including but not limited to HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems, and a variety of office equipment. Ensured proper scheduling of set up and take down for meetings and events, and otherwise as directed, and renewed all building permits and contracts on time. Secure and supervise services of contractors and vendors ensuring efficient facility operations. Monitor and performed all work related to building security in compliance with building code requirements.
- Facility Manager at Chinese Community Center
- Technician at Conduent Corp
- Building Attendant at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Horizontal Engineer at U.S Army
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Construction Technology
Promoted from Residence Counselor to Facility Manager
➢ Accomplishes facility objectives by training, supervising and appraising staff, as well as planning and executing resident activities
➢ Maintain inventory and ordering of supplies and equipment
➢ Administer medications to facility residents
➢ Responsible for staff scheduling and adherence
➢ Provide assistance to facility RN and Coordinator
➢ Ensure maintenance of residence exceeds regulatory standards
- Facility Manager at Sitrin Healthcare-Gan Kavod
- Residence Counselor at
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Coordinated activities among kitchen and serving areas
• Trained and managed 20 employees and her constant care and oversight achieved significant improvements in their productivity
• Arranged for routine maintenance and upkeep of the restaurant, its equipment, and facilities.
• managed all administrative and human-resource functions of the business, including recruiting new employees, monitoring employee performance, and training.
• Investigated and resolved customer complaints about food quality or service Direct the cleaning of the dining areas and washing of tableware, kitchen utensils, and equipment to comply with company and government sanitation standard
• . Work close with the Army to insure to have a well ran dinning facility . . Direct the cleaning of the dining areas and washing of tableware, kitchen utensils, and equipment to comply with company and government sanitation standard
• Monitor employees and patrons to ensure the personal safety of everyone Motivated employees to work as a team and provided one-on-one training to key personnel. Experience: Falcon Court Apartments Sierra Vista, AZ Apartment Manager 7/1/2014to9/9/2014 Coordinated activities among kitchen and serving areas
• Managed 112 Apartment complex.
• Wrote, designed and produced a maintenance schedule that involved housekeeping to coordinate apartment cleaning and maintenance repairs and upgrades to maximize unit availability.
• Walked property daily to verify general upkeep is being completed by work crews, compiles list of problems and schedules maintenance.
• Showed and leased apartments to prospective tenants.
• Performed weekly reports to include all rented and vacant apartments.
• Preformed weekly reports of all financial accounts, to include rent, payroll, bills, petty cash, and budget control.
• Collected rent from tenants.
• Posted notices for eviction and recovered overdue rent.
• Deposited all rent payments in to the bank.
• Marketed rental property with local businesses.
- Facility Manager at Thunder Birds Dining Facility
- General Manager at Lucky Wishbone Restaurant
- Residence Leasing Agent at Nicolosi & Fitch
- Residence Leasing Agent at Century 21 Global Partners
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Assigned to three major administrative building (OSB1, OSB II and Logistics Warehouse) along with 30 additional facilities. Based on previous work experience placed as Facility Manager to support the MARS Science Laboratory processing (including SCAPE operations, fueling, and encapsulation) at Payload Hazardous Support Facility (PHSF). Managed NASA Headquarters building to relocate personnel to prepare for demolition and construction of a new Headquarters. Currently assigned to the Booster Fabrication Facility supporting the customer to bring the facility from an abandoned state to a functional processing complex (eight facilities) to build and test Solid Rocket Booster Segments.
- Facility Manager at AECOM Federal Services
- OPS & Processing Staff V Specialist level/ Support Test Manager at United Space Alliance, LLC
- OPS & Processing Staff IV Senior career level/ Support Test Manager at KSC
- OPS & Processing Staff III Career level /Support Test Manager at KSC
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Aeronautical Science - Aviation
- Bachelor of Science - Management of Technical Operations
- Associate of Applied Science - Professional Aeronautics
- Associate of Applied Science - Refrigeration
Reported to the Regional Facility Manager of this global real estate firm with responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the client's 45 corporately owned and leased retail locations in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine and Kenosha with an operating
budget of $3.4 million
• Identified and prioritized deferred maintenance issues to develop and implement a strategic plan within budget limitations resulting in optimized operational performance, minimized costs and efficient, safe workplaces
• Exceeded Client Satisfaction Survey goal (3.5) with year over year improvement (3.89, 4.06, 4.13 and 4.24) by cultivating relationships that anticipate the clients' needs, provides creative solutions, delivers results and insures the end result exceeds the occupants' expectations while aligning the business objectives with the occupant's needs
• Chosen by the senior leadership team to represent the facility manager perspective on the Standard Operating Procedure Team as a result of my strong process orientation to drive overall improvement
- Facility Manager at JONES LANG LASALLE
- Senior Facilities Manager at JDA SOFTWARE GROUP fka REDPRAIRIE CORPORATION
- Property Manager at LIBERTY PROPERTY TRUST
- Property Administrator at US BANK COPORPORATE REAL ESTATE
5 years at this Job
Customer service, sales, collections, general property maintenance, and legal compliance are all aspects overseen by this position. In addition, facility manager also tracks and evaluates performance metrics and budgeting for assigned location
- Facility Manager at Prime Storage Group
- Store Manager at Sears Appliance and Hardware
- Assistant Store Manager at Sears Appliance and Hardware
- Consultative Sales Manager at Sears Appliance and Hardware
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Houston, TX 2000 - Present
Ricoh USA, Inc. is a six billion dollar office technology company providing total office solutions from copier and printing systems, computer networking and digital document services to copy center management, technology training and electronic file conversion. Facility Manager
Successfully managed budget of over $1M for the Houston Facility. Monitored and maintained the security for the Houston facility.
• Serviced and maintained all facility equipment including HVAC, plumbing, and internal construction projects.
• Successfully moved facility into new building (15K sq ft) and decommissioned the old building (80K sq ft).
- Facility Manager at Ricoh USA, Inc
- Property Administrator at Ricoh USA, Inc
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- COMPUTER EXPERTISE
2000 - 2018
Parks and Recreation Dept.
• Manage department database for over 5,000 clients and 900 programs throughout the year in the RecTrac software
• Process all registrations and account receivables and deliver to the finance department
• Draft brochure text for three seasonal brochures
• Answer department phone lines
• Fill in as facility manager at a rental facility when position is vacant
• Reserve field space for organizations needing park space
• Reserve picnic shelters for customers
• Invoice clients and caterers
• Train cashiers from the swimming pool
• Order office supplies
• Help with planning and coordination of special events like the July 4th parade
• Maintain and update department website
- facility manager at Village of Hinsdale, Hinsdale
- Legal Assistant at Barnabas Foundation, Tinley Park
18 years at this Job
- Associates Degree
I am the Facility Manager for a group of Veterinary Specialty Practices operating a 24/7/365 full service Veterinary Hospital. I lead all Facilities Operations with full discretion for departmental direction and budget generation and am responsible for all aspects of Facility Management from lease review and invoice allocation to vendor selection and staff performance reviews.
- Facility Manager at Arizona Veterinary Specialists
- Facilities Manager at Direct Energy
- Print/ Maintenance Manager at Morgan Chaney
- Facilities/ Installation Manager at Concert Architectural Interiors
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Project Management