- Promoted from Facility Assistant to Facility Manager in August 2017 - Managed and trained 24 staff members at outdoor recreational facilities - Mitigated customer concerns and collaborated with co-workers to organize facility events
- Facility Manager at Ohio State University Outdoor Facility Management
- Superconducting Transformer Design Project at Academic Engineering Project
- Material Science Intern at Materion Corp
- Research Intern at Hospital for Special Surgery
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Material Science & Engineering
• Daily interaction with all teammates while promoting a "Safety First" culture through strong teamwork, a positive mindset and excellent communication.
• Work closely with Human Resources Manager involving staffing, dismissal decisions and job performance evaluations.
• Involved daily with HSEQ Manager regarding Safety, Quality and Environmental awareness. Also, effective training programs, developing written procedures/policies, and investigatin/responding to customer complaints by providing effective countermeasures and recommendations.
• Review daily reports and operations logs with frontline supervisors and Operations Manager while monitoring job performance, providing support, encouraging feedback and suggestions.
• Follow-up on work orders and address forklift and packaging needs.
• Ensure communication is a top priority and follow-up on staff suggestions and ideas.
• Facilitate/Participate in site Safety, Quality and Production meetings.
• Participate in yearly budget proposal.
• Participate in weekly Safety audits.
• Manage the well-being, Safety and security of all teammates and visitors. I joined the KTN Team as the Operations Manager in June of 2018 and was promoted to the Facility Manager position in September 2018.
- Facility Manager at Katoen Natie Specialty Chemicals (DuPont/Dow Facility)
- Safety Supervisor at Firestone Polymers
- Section Manager - Manufacturing Operations at Firestone Polymers
- Shift Supervisor - Manufacturing Operations at Firestone Polymers
7 months at this Job
- BS - Criminal Justice
Started as the purchasing agent for the location and was promoted to Facility Manager in January 2019.
- Facility Manager at Global Vessel & Tank
- TECHNICAL ESTIMATOR/ASST at CORE & MAIN
- WAREHOUSE MANAGER at COMMERCIAL CARPET CONTRACTORS
- WAREHOUSE MANAGER at PROFESSIONAL C & C EQUIPMENT, INC
7 months at this Job
As facility manager I am responsible for all aspects of our 100,000 square foot indoor storage facility. My daily duties include, general facility upkeep, marketing ideas, greeting potential customers and collection of monthly fees.
- Facility Manager at ARC storage
- Account Manager at Parking management company
- Box Office Manager at Derby Dinne Playhouse
- Sales Supervisor at Connextions, inc
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - General Studies
Certified AMF mechanic. Maintenance and repair. Facility manager. Locksmith. Gaming technician. 30 years of experience in the bowling industry.
- Facility Manager at Star Lanes Polaris
10 months at this Job
- High school
Department of Juvenile Justice Building Facility Manager Oversaw all aspects of building maintenance Managed daily administrative tasks Managed cleaning crew Managed all vendors
- Facility Manager at Forum Management
- Building Engineer at Gateway Facility Services
- Building Engineer at Fifth Street Management
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certification - Culinary Arts
- Certification - Level I
- Certification - AC&R Safety Coalition
My job as a Facility Manager is to make sure all cleaning tasks are done, the boarding dogs needs are met, and to help wherever else I am needed.
- Facility Manager at yuppy puppy
- Server/Waitress at Caboose Restaurant
- Lifeguard at Barefoot Bay
8 months at this Job
- Certificate in Human Rights
Facility manager for 2 foster homes, I recurit clients, develop care plans, fill out client's RMS, client's CSSP, IAPP, Schedule all appointments for the client's, developed daily schedules, communicate with caseworkers, therapists, and families. Have knowledge of 245D license
- Facility Manager at Triumph Homes Inc
- Receptionist/Cashier at Webber Family Ford, Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep
- Receptionist /Cashier at Norseman Motors
- LPN/Orthopedic Nurse at Dakota Clinic
at this Job
- AAS - Administrative assistant
Site Facility Manager overseeing the ISS Facility Services team that is responsible for facilities management, equipment maintenance & operations, as well as providing facility management services at a Client’s site in Morton Grove and Crystal Lake, IL
- Facility Manager at ISS Facility Services, Inc.
- Manager of Facilities & Office Services at Echo Global Logistics
- Customer Service Associate at Kohl's
- Director of Agent Services at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
6 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Managerial Communications in Computer Information Systems - Managerial Communications
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies - real estate
Facility Manager of Alzheimer/dementia CBRF. Monitor daily operations for a 10 person client base. Improve daily lives of clients while monitoring staff of 8. scheduling staff and supervise medication distribution. Compliance with state laws and DHS protocols.
- Facility Manager at Abilities Inc
- General Manager at Papa John's
- CMA (AAMA) X-ray tech at Physicians Associates
- Lead Sales Associate at Papa John's
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- None - biology/psychology
- certificate - radiology
- certificate - emt/paramedic
- certificate - leadership
- Associate - radiology/psychology