01/2013 - Present
Infrastructure Professional 4
• Facility Security Officer responsible for the complete application process including initiating investigation, and fingerprinting for background checks, i.e. DOD clearances and CAC cards for classified employee's ability to access the Army computer system and to perform tasks and duties in classified areas relevant to their jobs. This process includes review of application in JPAS prior to submitting to DISCO or DPTMS for background investigations.
• Annual Defense Security Services assessment
• Understanding of NISPOM
• JPAS certified
• Current secret clearance
- Facility Security Officer at High Desert Support Services, Fort Irwin - National Training Center, California
- Human Resources - Training/Facility Security Officer at IAP Worldwide Services, Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
As a Jr. Facility Security Officer (FSO) my responsibilities require me to assist the senior FSO to ensure compliance with United States government security policies and procedures under the National Industrial Security Program governed by the DOD and the Intelligence community.
• Manage and report MSM company-wide annual security educational training for cleared personnel.
• Administer JPAS Personnel Security Management (PSM) Net and E_QIP, maintaining personnel security files, managing fingerprints, conducting Foreign Travel briefing/ debriefing, submitting Visit Authorization Request (VARS).
• Ensure that all personnel with collateral/TS nominations access paperwork are process in a timely matter and conduct a summary report in JPAS for Periodic Investigation (PR) for clearance verifications.
• Maintain personnel security files in accordance with DSS regulations that all forms and documents are in compliance with (NISPOM)
• Initiate SF-86/PR background investigation clearances in electronic questionnaire for investigation processing (e-Qip)
- Junior Facility Security Officer at MSM Security Services, LLC
- Program Security Administrator at Systems High Corporation
- Personnel Helpdesk Specialist at Augmentation, Inc
- Personnel Security Specialist at R3 Government Solutions
4 months at this Job
• Manage and conduct National Industrial Security Program (NISP) operations and supervise associated personnel affiliated with both Department of Defense (DoD)/NISP User Agencies' contracts and clients as well as Intelligence Community programs and clients
• Ensure compliance with DoD, Federal and Intelligence Community regulations that govern the critical security disciplines of both NISP/NISPOM and SCI classified contract-related security support.
• Maintain cognizance and oversight of all NISP-affiliated classified contracts.
• Ensure all COMSEC material is controlled and accounted for in accordance with requirements.
• Develop and deliver required NISP security awareness training courses for all cleared professionals.
• Develop and deliver a comprehensive continual security awareness program that supplements and enhances the NISP requirements.
• Develop and maintain comprehensive security Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Responsible for maintaining an Insider Threat Program (ITP)
• Conduct administrative inquiries for security violations and conduct the requisite investigations and interviews related to compromises, or potential compromises, of classified information. Fully document and analyze findings for review by the FSO (Facility Security Officer) and Government Security Officials, ensuring all violations or reportable incidents are thoroughly evaluated and reported, when required, to the appropriate cognizant security agency.
• Required to apply business-minded and risk-managed solutions to DoD security issues and business challenges and must be able to communicate observations and recommendations to leadership and stakeholders.
• Routine company self-inspections
- Assistant Facility Security Officer at Geo Control Systems, Inc
- Technical Communications Administrator at Center for Bio-Vibrational Science
- Office Secretary at Geo Control Systems, Inc
- Document Manager at River East Tax and Accounting
1 year at this Job
- - Mechanical Engineering
Provide armed security, access control and safeguard CannaCraft facilities while protecting property from theft or damage, enforcing regulations, and maintaining knowledge of all facility practices/procedures. Assist guests with their needs, patrol the interior and exterior areas of the site on foot, and execute security services as outlined in site-specific post orders.
Observe and report suspicious activities and persons, prepare and write detailed narrative reports utilizing company reporting standards, and actively enforce rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Administer physical security, military service, and law enforcement experience and maintain applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for security officer operations, armed security work, protective devices, and weapons qualifications.
• Follow and execute client directed SOP's, operate motor vehicles in a safe and legal manner, and consistently maintain a high level of physical fitness and personal appearance.
- ARMED FACILITY SECURITY OFFICER at CORE SECURITY SOLUTIONS
- ARMED SECURITY OFFICER at FIRST SECURITY SERVICES
- ARMED SECURITY OFFICER at NORCAL PROTECTION SERVICES
- SHIFT SUPERVISOR/KEY-SIGHT TECHNOLOGIES at G4S US SECURE SOLUTIONS (USA) INC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Journalism/Marine
- Postgraduate Degree
CAREER HISTORY AND Professional Experience (Full Time Position)
* Facility Security Officer (FSO)
Apogee Research, Arlington, VA; 06/2018 - Present (40 hours/week)
• Listed as Key Management Personnel (KMP) and conducted daily duties of planning, directing and controlling the activities of the company to ensure facility clearance is maintained.
• Manage daily activities regarding entry and exit security devices while providing functional support or physical security requirements.
• Manage access control to restricted areas, coordinate with upper management on security protocols and legal requirements and analyze identification forms.
• Conduct security updates on computer equipment, manage classified materials, and develop and implement effective security plans and evacuation initiatives.
• Work with vendors for SCIF/SAPF construction. Work with Government partner to ensure all are in accordance with the ICD 705 and government partner request
• Work daily with employees and customers to ensure their needs are met efficiently and respectfully
• Maintain working relationships with government agencies.
• Participate in the development and execution of security education programs.
• Supervise daily security activities and enforce government and company security policies.
• Perform access control responsibilities including managing badges, access cards and visit requests.
• Work on proposals issued by the Government. Provide narrative when proposals request for SAP, SCI or collateral.
• Answer questions and address an issue that are preventative. *File and Secure Security/HR records
- Facility Security Officer (FSO) at Apogee Research
- Functional Area Lead/ Senior Program Security Representative at System High Corporation
- Retail Inventory Associate at RGIS
- Customer Service Receptionist at N2Hair Salon and Day Spa
7 months at this Job
• Facility Security Officer for the Alexandria office.
• Review and manage the Government Solutions budget.
• Prepare for and represent Government Solutions at marketing events/conferences/trade shows.
• Maintain social media accounts/posts.
• Manage proposal responses.
• Market research. (Probable lay-offs due to lack of new contract wins.)
- Facility Security Officer, Proposal Coordinator at RELX Group
- Consultant at Blue Canopy LLC
- Permanent Placement Specialist at PRISM INC
- Gate Review Manager, CPARS Manager at SERCO, INC
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Diploma with High Honors - Social Service
Responsibilities: Protection of federally owned/leased facilities. Will observe and report activities and incidents at assigned locations, providing security and safety of property, visitors, and military personnel. Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises; control access to client site and facility through the admittance process/checking identifications and responsive in all situations. Monitors entrances and exits on CCTV System and acts to prevent unapproved or unlawful entry; patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle, checks for unsafe conditions such as hazards, unlocked doors, and security violations. Protects evidence or scenes of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations. Prepares logs or reports as requested. May be exposed to stressful situations. Establishing liaison with military service members, federal and civilian employees; as well as the Farmingdale Police and Fire Department. Overseeing and maintaining accountability of personnel, monitoring access control.
- FACILITY SECURITY OFFICER (FSO) at SUMMIT SECURITY SERVICES, INC
12 years, 5 months at this Job
• Facility Security Officer (FSO) responsible for overseeing complex security program requirements for 11 Leidos division and subsidiary FCLs co-located in Gaithersburg, MD
• Responsible for all aspects of the industrial security program to include DD 254 management, compliance reporting, visitor management, security education, proposal support, contract novation, self-assessments, and DSS assessments
• Support proposals, process improvement efforts and guiding the development of other staff in their program operations
- Facility Security Officer at Leidos, Inc
- Facility Security Officer and Regional Security Manager at Battelle Memorial Institute
- Industrial Security Manager and Facility Security Officer at Lockheed Martin
- Industrial Security Manager and Facility Security Officer at Lockheed Martin
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
Performed all aspects of federal clearance processing (e-QIP, fingerprints, proof of citizenship, support and educational classes for clearance applicants)
• Monitored and logged interim clearances and processed and submitted CAC (Common Access Card federal clearance) approval requests to DOD (Dept. of Defense)
• Maintained LHI FSO (Facility Security Officer) data, monitored DOD requests progress; worked with multiple contracts
• Prepped and submitted DEE (federal government email system) requests and external government database access requests for applicants
• Complied with government regulations for applicant terminations, surrendered CACs, DOD roster maintenance.
- IT Dept. Coordinator / FSO (Facility Security Officer) at Logistics Health Inc., Corporate Office
- Project Manager; Bank Operations Associate at River Bank, Corporate Office
- IT Support Specialist at Reinhart Companies, Corporate Office
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Data Processing - Computer Programming, Accounting, Payroll Accounting, Business Law, Statistics, Technical Writing
• Monitor internal policies and procedures for information security management, and provided security education regarding transmitting, transferring, reproducing, downgrading, and destroying information
• Responsible for the implementation of the NISP and AA&E programs to include personnel, information, industrial, physical and special access program requirements
• Provide recommendations on collateral and Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) infrastructure, security administration operating procedures, and OPSEC implementation
• Develop comprehensive plans, SOPs, Site Security Plans, and Letters of Instruction for security inspections and semi-annual audit
• Serve as the Special Security Representative/Officer (SSR/SSO) and Government SAP Security Representative/Officer (GSSR/GSSO)
- Assistant Facility Security Officer at AFSO
- Industrial Security Manager at Raytheon
- Contractor Program Security Officer at CPSO
- Secretary of the General Staff/Protocol (NCOIC) at 1st Cavalry Division Headquarters
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management - Information Technology Management