Alternate Facility Security Officer for 33 CFR 105 regulated area.
- Alternate Facility Security Officer at Security and Emergency Management, voestalpine Texas LLC
- Emergency Management Coordinator at Portland Fire Department
- Training Coordinator at Corpus Christi International Airport
- Firefighter II/Paramedic at Corpus Christi Fire Department
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Health - Physical Education and Recreation
- Bachelor of Professional Studies in Fire Service Management - Professional Studies
Facility Security Officer Tier 1, @ Samsung Semiconductor, High Security Protocol level, DHS, OSHA.
- Facility Security Officer at Securitas USA
- Juvenile Correctional Officer 4 at Texas Juvenile Justice Department
- Custom Protection Officer (Armed) at Jacksonville Florida Sheriffs Office
- Senior Jail Officer 1 at Bureau of Jail Management and Penology
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Criminology - Criminology
• Facility Security Officer (FSO) responsible for overseeing complex security program requirements for 11 Leidos division and subsidiary FCLs co-located in Gaithersburg, MD
• Responsible for all aspects of the industrial security program to include DD 254 management, compliance reporting, visitor management, security education, proposal support, contract novation, self-assessments, and DSS assessments
• Support proposals, process improvement efforts and guiding the development of other staff in their program operations
- Facility Security Officer at Leidos, Inc
- Facility Security Officer and Regional Security Manager at Battelle Memorial Institute
- Industrial Security Manager and Facility Security Officer at Lockheed Martin
- Industrial Security Manager and Facility Security Officer at Lockheed Martin
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
• Manage the security department of a Top Secret facility.
• Perform the role of Facility Security Officer (FSO) and Assistant Facility Security Officer (AFSO).
• Responsible for the corporate office, 16 federal contracts and 120 employees.
• Human Capital - HR onboarding/separations and full lifecycle recruiting (cleared/un-cleared positions, staff, mid and senior level management).
• Manage Hirebridge (ATS) and job/position requisitions.
• Assessed and restructured the security department, provide risk assessments and solutions, improved processes and developed an efficient department.
• Reduced loss of revenue due to vacant positions by developing an efficient department.
• Provide guidance to colleagues and applicants as needed.
• Created the DSS required Insider Threat Program and the corporate security SOP.
• Created government and contract specific required security training/briefings.
• Created Human Capital (security, HR & recruiting) spreadsheets with formulas, pivot tables/charts to track, maintain and analyze data and metrics.
• Provide loss of revenue (LoR), time to hire (TTH), data, metrics, reports and briefings to management, the Executive Office and the President/CEO.
•.Responsible for ensuring the facility meets requirements for the DSS cleared facility audit.
• Provide quality control and assurance and risk management.
• Complete and submit deliverables to the client/government and DSS.
• Liaison between the corporate office and the government Contracting Officer and/or Contracting Officer Representative.
• Collaborate with colleagues in reference to PMO operations, business development, RFI, RFP, task orders, SOW, contract modifications & kickoff/closeout meetings & tasks.
• Proficient with the OPM eQIP portal, JPAS, SWFT, ACCS, SPOT and Hirebridge.
- Assistant Facility Security Officer at AFSO
- Facility Security Officer at PAE
- Personnel Security Specialist at Corbin Company
- Operations Analyst at Infinite Group, Inc
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Federal Contract Management
- - Program Management
- - Criminal Justice
- - Engineering Drafting
• In conjunction with Armed Security Officer duties: Assist the Facility Security Officer in administering the Industrial Security and Personnel Security Programs in accordance with the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), applicable Intelligence Community Directives (ICD), and relevant DOD regulations.
• Strong knowledge regarding the interpretation and implementation of DCID 6/4, DCID 6/9, ICD 704, and ICD 705.
• Thorough knowledge utilizing the Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (e-QIP) system
• Assist Facility Security Officer with various briefings, in/out processing, handling of classified materials, and security orientation.
• Conduct security threat assessments and physical security inspections as needed to ensure facility is in accordance with the NISP.
• Maintain access control systems and program badge access.
• Develop, draft, and review corporate policies regarding physical security operational procedures.
• Perform periodic self-inspections, Facility Clearance Surveys, and risk assessments to ensure facility compliance with National Industrial Security Program directives.
• Understanding and knowledge of the preparation of DD254 forms.
• Conduct all source analysis using internet-based and open source intelligence sources for various threats against the defense contractor industry. Participate in other security and special projects as required by Facility Security Officer.
- Assistant Facility Security Officer (Apprentice) at General Dynamics Corporate Offices - AlliedUniversal
- Lead Armed Contract Security Officer at General Dynamics Corporate Offices - AlliedUniversal
- Cavalry Scout Team Leader/Supervisor at United States Army
- Unarmed Security Officer at Guardsmark LLC
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Criminal Justice/ Public Policy
- Master of Arts - Management and Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
scheduling interviews; sending offer letters; onboarding
Chakrabarti Management Consultancy, Inc. (CMCI) (December 2010 to January 2019)
Fairfax, VA Facility Security Officer:
• Process all DOD Clearances using JPAS - Level 4 and Manager Access
• Ensure all reinvestigations are initiated once the clearance has expired
• Meet with Investigators regarding contractor background investigations
• Prepare and distribute security PowerPoint presentations to employees to keep them abreast of security changes and or new processes
• Forward to all employees all Cyber Alerts to keep them aware of the recent cyber activities
• Implemented our Insider Threat Program and provided process to all employees so they are aware of how to report any Insider Threat activities
• Ensure all employees are provided the Foreign Travel Briefing document prior to travel outside of the US as well as the Foreign Travel Debriefing upon their return.
• CMCI is a Non-Possessing facility
• Work directly with DSS IS Rep if an issue arises that requires further assistance
• Ensure all new hires are provided their Initial Security Briefing
• Work directly with Contract Representatives regarding all clearance requirements Contracts and Procurement Analyst Fairfax, VA
• Initiate Non-Disclosure Agreements for partnering purposes as well as execute
• Initiate Teaming Agreements to begin working as a team as well as execute
• Initiate 1099; C2C contracts as well as execute
• Familiar with SharePoint for storage of updated employee resumes for easy access
• Store all current Federal contracts on SharePoint for all authorized personnel to view
• Ensure all outside partners NDAs and Contracts are in compliance prior to execution
• Process all DOD Clearances for our contractors supporting Department of Homeland Security and other government agencies.
• Initiate all Mods to contracts when necessary Recruiting Manager:
• Receive all Position Descriptions from hiring managers.
• Prepare position descriptions if needed
• Post all job requirements on our website as well as dice.com and indeed.com
• Recently automated our application system using our website feeding directly to our Applicant Tracking System, ZOHO, to ensure all required information is obtained when the candidate initially applies.
• Main contact between candidate and CMCI
• Based on hiring manager's feedback schedule phone or face to face interviews
• Pre-Screen candidates based on application information and resume prior to submitting to hiring managers for review/consideration
• Provide management weekly recruiting reports
- Facility Security Officer at Recruiting for IT Specialists
- dinner orders and provide quality customer service at L&B's Pizzeria and Sports Bar
- Para Legal Assistant at Martha J Efird, Attorney at Law
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
Chantilly, VA 9/2018-Present Software Defined Solution provider Responsibilities included but not limited to: * Facility Security Officer (FSO) * Design custom Software Defined Enterprise solution * Design custom Software Defined Storage solutions * Investigate and construct custom Blockchain solutions.
- Facility Security Officer (FSO) at Knowledge On Tap Technology
- Subject Matter Expert at Knowledge On Tap Technology
- Senior Systems Engineer at ABFloyd Enterprises/ Perot System/Soza and Company
- Senior Computer Systems Architect / Engineer at Lockheed Martin
6 months at this Job
- B.S - Digital Signal Processing
- - Design
Performed the duties of Facility Security Officer (FSO) to support the company's security objectives, SOP's and maintain compliance with the government rules, regulations and guidelines.
• Facility Security Officer (FSO) certified by the DSS
• Experienced in Defense Security Services policies and procedures to include JPAS, NISPOM and SAP
• Established and maintained entry and visitor security control procedures
• Provided input and have an undersanding of DD 254 security guidelines for establishment of contractual agreements
• Build new candidate contract files for secure positions
• Maintain personal security records to include the processing and monitoring of security clearance investigations
• Perform company briefings on security related subjects
• Participate in company training and policy updates
- Facility Security Officer (FSO) at Quiet Professionals LLC
- Weapons Inspector/Warehouse Management (OGA) at Tradewinds Logistics Group
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Facility Security Officer and Special Operations Aviation DPM at Special Applications Group
2 years at this Job
- Administer initial and continuing security education briefings to division personnel - Process US Government security clearance requests - Process Contract Information Worksheet (CIW) or suitability via the NBIB NP2 Secure Portal - Investigate and document security violations; develop methods to prevent recurring violations. - Performs self-assessments, surveys and assists with periodic government security inspections. - Conducts and prepares various security orientations, security awareness/education programs. - Preparation of correspondence to the company program leadership and customer and government counterparts - Provide oversight to the assigned business areas security managers and provide security assistance to sites - Maintain security records of security clearances for employees and visitors utilizing SIMS database - Administer initial and continuing security education briefings to division personnel, including pre-screening (cleansing) interviews, initial/annual refresher briefings - Manage all classified contract DD254's for facility and subcontractors - Oversee facility Security Education Program - Prepare and submit all security reports to the Defense Security Service - Oversee collateral visit and clearances process - Lead annual Security Inspections/Audits to include Self-Inspections - Participate in the development and implementation of corporate-wide security policies and procedures to include the corporate security manual - Communicate with all levels of senior and executive management to include government program management officials - Established an Insider Threat Program, prepare and monitor program
- Facility Security Officer, ITPSO at Akal Security
- Facility Security Officer/ISSM/COMSEC Custodian at Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corporation
- Facility Security Officer/CSSO/CPSO/COMSEC Custodian at American Systems Corporation
- Corporate Facility Security Officer/Office Manager at Jackson & Tull Chartered Engineers
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminal Justice
Provide armed security, access control and safeguard CannaCraft facilities while protecting property from theft or damage, enforcing regulations, and maintaining knowledge of all facility practices/procedures. Assist guests with their needs, patrol the interior and exterior areas of the site on foot, and execute security services as outlined in site-specific post orders.
Observe and report suspicious activities and persons, prepare and write detailed narrative reports utilizing company reporting standards, and actively enforce rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Administer physical security, military service, and law enforcement experience and maintain applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for security officer operations, armed security work, protective devices, and weapons qualifications.
• Follow and execute client directed SOP's, operate motor vehicles in a safe and legal manner, and consistently maintain a high level of physical fitness and personal appearance.
- ARMED FACILITY SECURITY OFFICER at CORE SECURITY SOLUTIONS
- ARMED SECURITY OFFICER at FIRST SECURITY SERVICES
- ARMED SECURITY OFFICER at NORCAL PROTECTION SERVICES
- SHIFT SUPERVISOR/KEY-SIGHT TECHNOLOGIES at G4S US SECURE SOLUTIONS (USA) INC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Journalism/Marine
- Postgraduate Degree