Facility Supervisor at Student Life Center. Responsibilities include overseeing the fitness faculty, signing in patrons, managing equipment and assisting guests.
- Facility Supervisor at Student Life Center
- Video Freelancer at Flash Films
- Executive Producer at WSUC-FM Cortland
- Audio Visual Technician at Life Changers Ministries
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BA - New Communications Media
- High School Diploma - single season
Williamsport, PA Facility Supervisor As a Facility Supervisor I provided a single point of contact for both the warehouse and drivers along with the Inside/Outside Sales Personnel. I ensured the proper operation of all aspects of the facility. Responsibilities: * Trained all branch personnel. * Oversees, coaches and supervises all branch personnel. * Exhibit strong Customer Service skills for both internal and external customers. * Inside Sales responsibilities. * Oversee branch maintenance and repairs; including ground maintenance. * Oversee the branch fleet maintenance and repairs.
- Facility Supervisor at Industrial Piping Systems
- District General Manager at AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
- Sales Consultant at Comcast
- Data Administrator - Supply Chain at Croda Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Management
Supervisor: Jeanne Crawley 732-723-5015
• I am a facility supervisor for the Recreation Center, which provides all inclusive recreational programs for the entire community of Monroe Township including; youth sports, a fitness center, adult exercise classes, youth camps, senior special events, meeting rooms, 2 gymnasiums, a spray park, hockey rink, as well as over 10 parks used for outdoor sports including baseball, lacrosse, basketball, tennis, bocci ball, football, cricket, etc.
• I make sure the facility is operating in a safe and professional manner for everyone.
• I ensure front desk duties such as answering calls, program registrations, equipment rentals and all current activities are being promoted and run efficiently.
- Facility Supervisor at Monroe Township Recreation Department
- Senior Account Executive at Alexander Financial Solutions
- Manager of Proximity Marketing at Renewal by Andersen
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate - Cyber Security
- Bachelor of Science - Recreation Management
- High School Diploma
Facility Trainer to new Employees Facility Supervisor Lead a line of Employees Serve Customers with World Class Service Prepare Food Assist in all areas of the kitchen when needed Money Handling Cleanliness of building Inventory Paperwork
- Facility Supervisor/Facility Trainer at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- Cashier/cook helper/server at Little Ocho's restaurant
- Cashier/Supervisor at Dress for less
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Shop 3A, 3B, 3C, 3C Tire, 3D, 2 Truck, and 3 Main)
• Perform all duties of facility supervisor in all heavy shop locations, covering all shifts as needed.
• Inform supervisors and service manager of any pending issues after the assigned supervisor's return.
• Report and address all safety concerns at shop facilities, including responding to safety inspections.
• Direct APS on needed parts stock additions, as well as assist with procurement of shop supplies.
• Ensure parts and service vendors are being used in accordance with County awarded contracts.
• Maintain efficient workflow in shops to minimize vehicle downtime.
• Engaged with customers in a sincere and friendly manner, and inform supervisors of operator abuse.
• Prepare and coordinate monthly safety meetings to ensure established safety guidelines are followed.
• Provide repair estimates to department transportation coordinators and make recommendations.
• Conduct personnel evaluations and disciplinary reports.
- Facility Supervisor at ISD Fleet Management Division- Heavy Shop Floater (Current)
- Assistant Facility Supervisor at GSA Fleet Management Division
- Fleet Maintenance Coordinator at Department of Solid Waste Management
- Fleet Technician at Heavy Equipment
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management & International Business
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration
- Associate of Science - Automotive Service Technology
- Vocational - General
Iowa 52242 Supervisor - Dr. Brianne Ball
• I maintain lab animal health, assist researchers with inquiries,
• Aid vet staff with treatments, and keep the facility clean and secure.
• Supervise caretaking staff and make sure that they are completing daily tasks.
- Facility Supervisor at University of Iowa
- Research Assistant at University of Iowa
- Animal Caretaker I at University of Iowa
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Bio-Psychology - Senior Research
IRS Federal Center, Austin TX Site supervisor for T.J. McIntyre Federal Building under contract with U.S. General Services Administration. Responsible for the day to day operations of the building including IRS, Social Security Administration, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Homeland Security and the US Post Office. Acquired new vendors and maintenance contractors. Created and oversaw new work order system custom suited for the unique situation of the facility. Decreased operational expenses by 45% in preparation for building shutdown. Assessed critical repairs and created reactive solutions in case of shut down delays. Responsible for purchase orders and GSA contractual required work. Worked with GSA engineering departments to ensure monthly checklists were complete as well as manage the operational budget. Transferred to Austin Tx to specifically operate and create a procedure to operate a 750,000 ft2 facility which lost 90% of its Johnson Controls building automation (BAS) Metasys system. Project was successful and building operation remained fuctional.
- Facility Supervisor at LB&B Associates
- Chief Engineer at ACS Development
- Principal / Operations Manager at One American Power
1 month at this Job
- - Advanced Facilities Management
- - Marine Engineering
- - Genetic Engineering-Biotechnology
Recreation Center, The University of Colorado at Boulder
Facility Supervisor, Building Services
• Gave a presentation as an employee at the 2018 CO/WY NIRSA State Workshop
• Directly oversee the day-to-day operation of the $69.5 million Student Recreation Center with limited supervision.
• Responsible for proper opening and closing procedures for the Student Recreation Center.
• Act as a liaison between front line student staff and professional staff and relay any relevant information to appropriate supervisor or pro staff as needed.
• Enforce all building and event policy to ensure the safety of all event participants, patrons, spectators and Recreation Services staff.
• Knowledge of all the various Recreation Services program and area offerings and ability to communicate to patrons and staff.
• I fought hard to land the highest-ranking job as a student employee in the Rec Center: The Facility Supervisor. I first started working under Guest Services as an attendant and was promoted to supervisor after my first summer. After feeling comfortable with my responsibilities, I applied to be a FacSup under Building Services in the Fall (December 2017).
- Facility Supervisor at University of Colorado
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Computer Science
- International Baccalaureate - Office of International Education
Pilesgrove NJ, solid waste facility supervisor, roads dept, equipment mechanic and road worker.
- solid waste facility supervisor and equipment mechanic at Pilesgrove Twp. public works department
- warehouse associate at UPS
- Road service technician at Crossroads Trailer Sales
- Shop Supervisor, field service technician at Hitch RV LLC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Assoc - Cisco Cert Network
- US Army - Primary Leadership Development Course
- US Army Communications School - Radio communications
• Hired initially as an entry-level staff member, promoted in 2017 to Supervisor at the Texas A&M "Rec Center, " a facility serving 50,000+ students and local residents from the College Station area
• Responsible for training and ultimately, the work performance of entry-level staff members. Routinely evaluated subordinates and sought to motivate them by creating/maintaining a positive work environment
• Coordinated staffing, training and funding with multiple departments including intramurals, weight training, swimming and outdoor adventures
• Participated in employee dispute resolution
• Entrusted with Rec Center cash, keys and security - not only opened this multi-million-dollar facility, but cleared, locked and alarmed it at the end of each shift
• Complied with applicable legal/regulatory standards including health regulations, mandatory CPR and first aid training and routine re-certifications
• Evaluated financial records/transactions to properly account for Rec Center funds
• Devoted 20 to 30 hours a week to supervisory duties while enrolled as full-time A&M undergraduate student
- Facility Supervisor at Texas A&M Department of Recreational Sports
- Head Hostess at Gringo's Tex Mex Kitchen
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology