Facility Supervisor Security officer Receptionist Customer service
- Facility Supervisor at US SECURTIY ASSOCIATES
- Banquet Server at VESTAVIA COUNTRY CLUB
- Security Officer at Chesley Brown International
- Dining Room Server at Colonel Robert L Howard Veterans Home
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Certified Stylist
• Oversight of University satellite sports fields/dome complex.
• Granting students and members access to the facility, opening/closing, ensuring proper set up for events and club sport practices, assisting patrons/answering questions, administration of rental equipment and selling day passes, and conducting hourly facility attendance.
• Hiring committee member: resume review and interviewing potential candidates for facility supervisor position.
- Facility Supervisor at University of Minnesota Recreation & Wellness
- Wildlife Care, Handling, & Interpretation Intern at Wild Things Zoo Attractions, LLC
- Server, Event Staff, Host, & Dishwasher at Victoria House
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Production & Exotic Animal
• Overseeing facility staff
• Opening and closing the building
• Enforcing all facility policies Lead Staff Member
• Making sales to patrons
• Checking out equipment to patrons
• Making injury and incident reports
• Assisting the Facility Supervisor Staff Member
• Check guests in
• Enforce policies
• Keep all areas neat and clean
- Facility Supervisor at Sam Houston State University Recreational Center
- Crocodile Team Member at The Crocodile Encounter
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Responsibilities * Ensured that our team members provided World Class Service * Ensured that standard operating procedures were followed * Maintain in-store promotions & price our merchandise * Managed labor effectively & control inventory * Maintain a safe & clean environment for our team members & guests Accomplishments * I started off as a team member & within 2 months, I was promoted to facility supervisor * I assist with our store displays and ensure our stock room remains organized. * I ensure our team members meet our goals Skills Used * Guest Service * Leadership * Problem Solver * Time Management
- Facility Supervisor at Seaworld Parks & Entertainment
- Cable Systems Installer & Maintainer at U.S. Army
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- BA - Marketing
Employment Date: October 7th, 2011- Present Day
I've been the Facility Supervisor for Kings Ridge Preparatory Academy for 5+ yrs. and as an employee 6+ yrs. I currently supervise (2) full-time employees and (2) part-time employee. Within my position I conduct work assignments, work schedules, Vehicle & Procedure training to staff/coaches, oversee maintenance/custodians/grounds/ transportation of the campus, purchasing and inventory/supplies of all related departments at my school site. I communicate daily with the Director of Transportation/Maintenance in regards with school year/daily work schedules, bus evacuation drills, bus transportation and McKinney Vento transportation. I work side by side with the principal/administrators on school ground safety, fire alarm drills, lock-down drills, sports programs, school events, use of district vehicle training for staff/coaches, assemblies, 8th grade promotion and conduct monthly safety walk-throughs of the campus. My certifications are the following:
• Commercial Driver's License with 6yrs. experience.
• Class B.
• Passenger endorsement.
• School bus endorsement.
• Valid Medical Examiner Certificate
• CPR and AED and Basic First Aid certified.
• Forklift Operator Certified by The Trust.
• Diesel Mechanic Certification. I also have a valid level 1 fingerprint clearance card.
- Facility Supervisor at Riverside School District No
7 years, 3 months at this Job
Facility supervisor of all physical structures, maintain and oversee all aspects of 5 Facilities. Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry etc.
- Facility Supervisor at Calkins Media/Gatehouse Media
- Electrician at County of Bucks
20 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certificate/Diploma - Construction Electricity
As the Facility Supervisor at Pullman Sugar, it is my responsibility to oversee and coordinate the entire function of the facility. To mentor and lead the personnel staff to produce a positive, safe and efficiently functioning environment for the company. Some of my duties as the Facility Supervisor are:
● Managing from the big picture view, as well as dealing with details.
● Planning Operational Policies and Procedures, Managing Facility Personnel, Budgeting, Inventory, Scheduling, Shipping/Receiving, Purchasing, Maintenance, Security and Problem Solving.
- Pullman Sugar Facility Supervisor at Security and Problem Solving
- Electric Motor Services Mechanic, Laborer at
- Progress Rail Services Mechanic II at
- at Cleanliness/Organization
4 years at this Job
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
• Head of Maintenance operational work.
• Coordinated and organized workflow for 2 major locations.
• Created and orchestrated PM (Prevantative Maintenance) programs to ensure optimal facility efficiency.
• Inventory control.
• Lead and trained a team of 6 staff members.
• Negotiate price points with contractors to avoid waste management.
- Facility Supervisor at VPX SPORTS
- Chief Engineer at First Service Residential (FSR)
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Trade school
As a supervisor I was in charge of keeping the facility family friendly, safe and clean. I dealt with behavioral incidents, medical incidents and keeping track of the attendance hourly. Keeping a healthy medium between being friendly toward the members and also an authority figure was one of my strongest capabilities.
- FACILITY SUPERVISOR at THE CENTRE
- LIFEGUARD at THE CENTRE
- LIFEGUARD at CHAMPLAIN MUNICPAL
10 months at this Job
- BACHELORS DEGREE - Health Sciences
- - Physical Therapy
My goal is to join a company that will challenge and allow me to use my skills as a high energy, Hardworking maintenance professional. In addition to gaining further experience, while enhancing the company's productivity and image. Regional Facility Supervisor: Fitness International LLC, Buffalo, NY Managed and maintained LA Fitness locations in the New York Market.Provided hands-on training to onsite maintenance and operations staff. Conducted upgrading and innovation projects to optimize maintenance needs and promote a safe and funtional environment for our members. (7/2017-Present)
- Regional Facility Supervisor at Fitness International LLC
- Property Management Supervisor at Pan Pacific Properties
- Property Management Technician at Target Corporation
- Crew Supervisor at Diversified Maintenance Systems
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma