• Family and Consumer Science teacher, teaching 4-6 various courses each semester. 1. Food and Nutrition 2 2. Food Science 3. Fashion Design Studio 4. Fashion Design Merchandising 5. Apparel Design Production 1 6. Apparel Design Production 2 7. Interior Design
• Effective PLC leader for school FACS Department and involved member of District PLC. Duties include writing common assessments, schedules, and collaborating to write district Proficiency Based Grading scales for our PLC courses.
• Training on PLC's, Proficiency Based Grading, increasing literacy in the classroom.
• Two year advisor to Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA), the National Career and Technical Student Organization for FACS
• One year advisor to the Lancer Action Team, the school leadership and service team.
• Curriculum design, lesson plan writing, planning learning activities.
• Pilot and curriculum designer/adapter for food science and fashion design merchandising courses.
- Family and Consumer Science Teacher at Granite School District, Granger High School
- Store Employee at Nuttall Bernina
- Family and Consumer Science Teacher at Davis School District, North Davis Junior High
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Career and Technical Education
- Bachelor's - Secondary Education, CTE/General Endorsement
Taught grades 9-12 Child Development, Foods and Nutrition, Family and Consumer Science, Life Connections, Family and Parenting Ed, Lifespan Development
● Fluent use of technology such as Microsoft Office Suite, communication with diverse learners and parents
- Family and Consumer Science Teacher at Memphis City Schools
- at Lifestyles, Inc
- Lincoln Junior High at Bentonville Public Schools
- Farmington High School, Internship Family and Consumer Sciences at Farmington Public Schools
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Teaching
- Bachelor of Science - Education
• Developed lesson plans and delivered group and individual student instruction.
• Instructed consumer science, nutrition, parenting, family economics and resource management to students.
• Managed to establish learning objectives consistent with appraisal of student needs, curriculum framework, and knowledge of human growth and development.
• Ensured to select and utilize appropriate instructional strategies and multi-media teaching aids to present subject matter to students.
• Administered and corrected evaluations and assessments, recording results.
• Maintained order and discipline in the classroom conducive to effective learning.
- FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCE TEACHER at FORT WORTH ISD
- SITE SUPERVISOR at CLAYTON YES
5 years at this Job
- - Child Development
• Career Day leader for MRMS
• Team leader for Elective Teachers.
• Choices Explorer leader for MRMS
• Curriculum designer for Creative Foods at the secondary level for DCSD.
• GVC designer at the secondary level for DCSD.
• Experienced with a technology supported classroom and differentiated instruction.
• E - Portfolio experience
• Pro Start student teacher experience.
• An Apple award finalist
- Family and Consumer Science Teacher at I currently work for Douglas County School District
15 years, 7 months at this Job
- Teaching Licensure program - Secondary Education
- Bachelor of Science - Family and Consumer Science
Daily lesson plans/3 different preps ∙Classroom management ∙Maintain records of exams/attendance ∙Manage behavior issues ∙Supervise interns ∙Conduct food/sewing labs ∙Administer the state mandated test ∙FCCLA Advisor ∙ARD meetings ∙Adjunct Professor of Howard College ∙CTE Mentor Teacher ∙Any other duties assigned.
- Family and Consumer Science Teacher at Central High School
- Family and Consumer Science Teacher at Krum ISD
- Attend principal professional development at Central High School
- Family and Consumer Science Teacher at Ron Jackson State Juvenile Justice Department
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters in Education Administration - Education Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Human Services
Developed patterns and implemented personalized emoji pillow design project for 120+ students
• Batch created over 100 engaging lesson plans for all skill levels
• Managed over 120+ students in cooking 5 nutritious meals
• Responsible for supervising, safety and education of 120+ middle school students
• Presented entertaining, informative and engaging lesson 6 times a day under 50 minutes
• Successfully taught sixty 8th graders how to hand sew, assemble and disassemble sewing machines
• Facilitated 3D earring printing project using Sketch Up and Tinkercad
- Family and Consumer Science Teacher at Stone Magnet Middle School/Brevard Public Schools
- Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger at Sunshine Style, LLC.
- Digital Content Creator + Graphic Designer at Eau Gallie First Baptist Church
- Co-Manager/Assistant Store Manager at Go Fish Clothing and Jewelry Co
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Retail Merchandising and Product Development
● Implemented standards based preschool within Advanced Child Development class
● Executed needed department improvements
● Explored opportunities to access more information to better run preschool Contributed to school improvement
● Boosted department enrollment
● Participated in School Improvement Plan
● Aided in planning of dual credit courses Enriched student learning
● Improved previous teaching instruction to better align with state standards
● Updated current courses and introduced new courses
● Mentored at risk students
● Integrated new teaching strategies
- Family and Consumer Science Teacher at Plymouth High School
- Cashier/Customer Service at Meijer
- Customer Service Associate at Lowe's Home Improvement
- Family and Consumer Science Teacher at Warsaw Area Career Center
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Vocational Family and Consumer Science Education
- Family and Consumer Science Teacher at Pioneer Career and Technology Center
- Education Program Specialist at Ohio Department of Education
- Educator at
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Nonprofit Management
- Bachelor's - Family and consumer sciences teacher
Teach nine week course for 7th and 8th Grades. Course includes 4 ½
weeks Clothing/Textiles and 4 ½ weeks Foods and Nutrition.
● Order supplies, teaching materials, and equipment such as sewing machines, stoves, and kitchen utensils. Make small repairs to sewing machine and kitchen equipment.
● Advisor-Creative Sewing Club.
- Family and Consumer Science Teacher at Hillsborough Township School District
- Instructional Assistant at Hillsborough Township School District
- Subsititute Teacher at Hillsborough Township School District
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Home Economics - Home Economics
• Create and prepare lesson plans.
• Provide instruction and supervision of students in the middle school environment.
• Assist in the evaluation, selection, and requisition of books, equipment, and other supplemental materials
• Evaluate pupil progress and refer students to specialists when deficiencies are detected.
• Maintain confidentiality, classroom discipline and clean working environment.
• Speak clearly and communicate effectively
• Maintain cooperative relationship with co-workers.
- Family and Consumer Science Teacher at County of Henrico
- at County of Henrico
- Deputy Clerk II at County of Henrico
- Office Assistant III at County of Henrico
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hotel Management