Duties include but are not limited to: All data entry for the entire firm into billing system PC Law, Create Motions, Complaints, Interrogatories, Request for Productions of Documents, Writ of Summons, Subpoena records, Garnishments (all pleadings for our family law divisions), File all documents at Courthouses (tri-county area), Accounts payable and Accounts receivable, Monthly billings statements for Family Attorney, Quarterly Audits, Scheduling with Calendar Management through each Courthouse, Keeping data entry on Family Law Attorney's calendar, office manager (hiring, firing and all training necessary).
- Paralegal to Family Law Attorney at Muskus & Muskus, LLC
- Owner/CEO/Settlement Specialist at Preferred Title of Southern Maryland
- CEO/Office Manager/ Settlement Specialist at Select Settlement Services, LLC
- Office Manager/ Settlement Specialist/ Post Closer at Jarboe Title, Inc
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- License - Maryland Title Producers
I handle dissolution, child custody, domestic violence, support, paternity, and all other family law matters. I exclusively practice family law, and do so in Riverside, San Bernardino, and Orange County. I am a top biller in my current company, and always eager to work for clients.
- Family Law Attorney at Law Offices of Christian Schank & Associates
- Family Law Attorney at Law Office of Heath L. Baker
- Court Services Assistant at Superior Court of California, County of Riverside
1 year at this Job
- Doctorate - Law
• Attend multiple phone lines
• Responsible for the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and scheduling attorney's meetings/consultations
• Responsible for handling confidential information
• Maintain a courteous interaction with clients and staff
• Responsible for organizing and preparing client files for hearings
• Handle all documentation and distribute correspondence to all parties
- Yuma Family Law Attorney at Law Office of Amanda Taylor
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Business
Named a Rising Star by Minnesota Law & Politics. Strategize with and educate clients on legal issues and options, with a focus on possible outcomes and cost-effectiveness. Draft pleadings and agreements, and represent clients in court proceedings when necessary. Negotiate with opposing parties and counsel to reach settlement, if possible. Monitor new developments in the law. Develop and identify possible improvements to law office systems for the purpose of improving efficiency and effectiveness.
- Private Practice Family Law Attorney at Bachmeier Law Office
- Private Practice Family Law Attorney at Henningson & Snoxell
- Private Practice Family Law Attorney at Clugg, Linder, Dittberner & Bryant
- Law Clerk to the Honorable James T. Swenson at State of Minnesota, 4th Judicial District (Hennepin County)
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Undergraduate Studies - Sociology - Law, Criminology and Deviance
- Bachelor's - Communications, Marketing, English
Received and disbursed all incoming calls
● Maintained the master calendar for client appointments and court appearances
● Composed and revised legal documents, including letters, pleadings, and other court documents
● Prepared legal documents and filed with Courthouse
● Developed, organized, and maintained client files
● Processed and distributed invoices to bill clients using Time Slips Billing Program
- Family Law Attorney at Law Office of Cynthia Ann Harris
- Customer Service Representative/ Cash Register at Closed and Opened Store
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- AA - Psychology
- High School Diploma
- AA - General Education
- Certificate - Veterinary Assistant
Represent clients in family law matters including divorce, equitable distribution,
child custody and child support
• Represent parents in juvenile abuse, neglect and dependency matters
• Negotiate and settle disputes through consent agreements, mediation, arbitration or trial in civil and criminal matters
- Family Law Attorney at Triangle Smart Divorce
- Litigation Attorney at Law Office of Christina Medlin McCoy, PLLC
- Adjunct Professor at Law Office of Christina Medlin McCoy, PLLC
- Litigation Attorney at Brent Adams and Associates
8 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Master of Social Work - Social Work
• Managed high net worth family law matters from initial consult through settlement or trial.
• Conducted legal research and analysis.
• Propounded and responded to discovery requests.
• Prepared pleadings, motions, memorandum, briefs, and judgments.
• Made appearances for family law matters in Orange, Los Angles, and Riverside Counties.
- Family Law Attorney at Jarvis, Krieger & Sullivan
- Family Law Attorney at Hughes & Hughes
- Attorney/Legal Processes Manager at Jackson & Associates
- Judicial Clerk for Judge Michael Hayes at Orange County Superior Court
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Juris Doctorate
- Bachelor's - Business Management
Effectively and aggressively represent a large diversified caseload of approximately 60 cases. Diligently worked to obtain the best possible outcome for each individual client in relation to his or her case specific facts and circumstances. Exhibit and exercise exceptional client service to ensure the best possible experience for each client. First chair an average of 10-12 contested trials or hearings per month. Supervise, instruct, and train family law attorneys and paralegals. Implement efficient intake process for potential clients. Manage 60-70 individual client accounts to include billing and collections for COLTAF funds.
- Managing Family Law Attorney and Lead Appellate Attorney at Sanders Law Firm
- Associate Family Law Attorney and Appellate Attorney at Black & Graham, P.C
- Associate Family Law Attorney at The Gasper Law Group
- Intake Coordinator at Douglas County Pre-Trial Release
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
• Front Desk Responsibilities
• Perform variety of clerical duties and other duties pertinent to type of establishment.
• Collect and distribute mail and messages.
• Preparing and filing of pleadings and documents
- Family Law Attorney at Offices of Laura L. Westray
- Family Law Attorney at Simon and Simon Law Offices
- Engineering and Technical Data Specialist at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Senior Data Monitor at
1 year at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree - Computer Graphic Design
- - Paralegal Studies
Advise clients, draft pleadings and motions, represent clients in court, negotiate agreements
- FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY at Manuel Diaz Law Firm
- ATTORNEY at Self-Employed
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, Tenured at DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND LEGAL STUDIES
- INSTRUCTOR, HONORS ENGLISH at MARS HILL BIBLE SCHOOL
11 months at this Job
- JURIS DOCTOR OF LAWS - Family Law, Native American Law, Criminal Law, general practice of law.
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - English
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA