• Advise clients on all aspects of their family law cases.
• Provide a personalized experience through competent representation and excellent customer service.
- Family Law Attorney at Jodat Law Group
- Advocate at
- Foreclosure File Attorney at Albertelli Law
- Social Security Disability Associate at
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
• Work as independent contractor on the firms' family law cases, assist with civil cases and appearances as needed. Handle cases from cradle to grave, including retaining clients. Also maintained a small case load of various family law clients directly, including, juvenile welfare cases.
- Family Law Attorney at Law Office of Michael D. Iverson, APC, Law Offices of Michelle S. Stevens
- Senior Associate Attorney at Schank & Associates Premier Family Law Attorneys
- Senior Associate Attorney at Law Offices of Richard K. Isles
- Self Employed Family Law Attorney at Law Office of Michelle S. Stevens
10 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
• Represent individuals facing a wide variety of family law and matrimonial-related concerns, including but not limited to divorce, child custody, visitation, spousal support, family offense, criminal arraignments and domestic violence.
• Handle high volume of caseload of family law and matrimonial matters from inception to disposition, develop strategies based on clients' unique needs and objectives, and conduct daily court appearances before, Supreme, Family and Criminal Courts.
• Manage all pretrial stages of the litigation process, including conducting legal research, drafting divorce and annulment pleadings, motions, memorandum of law, managing discovery, appearing at hearings and arguing pendente lite motions, negotiating settlement agreements and visitation arrangements, as well as trying cases at trial on issues related to child support and spousal support.
• Resolved matters either by reaching a settlement by negotiating with the opposing attorney or by aggressively representing clients' interests in court.
- Matrimonial and Family Law Attorney at LAW OFFICES OF DONALD MASTRODOMENICO, P.C
- Matrimonial and Family Law Attorney at THE LAW FIRM OF WAYNE F. CROWE, P.C
- Managing Attorney at LAW OFFICE OF AKRAM LOUIS
- Volunteer Attorney at Family Court and Supreme Court
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Government
Reported directly to Senior Management; actively managed an average of 25 cases involving complex family law
matters with significant degree of independence.
• Reviewed, drafted, and provided in-depth case specific analysis to clients regarding pleadings, procedures, amendments to law; wrote memoranda relative to foregoing on as-needed basis.
• Identified and managed potential legal risks with respect to each client's individual case, proposed practical risk mitigation strategies, and provided creative legal solutions for resolution of disputes.
• Drafted, negotiated, reviewed, and interpreted client rights and obligations under Marital Settlement Agreement and Allocation of Parental Responsibilities Judgment; covered broad range of family law matters, including allocation of parental responsibilities, child support, and distribution of marital estates.
• Researched and interpreted laws, rulings, and regulations and formulated/executed case specific legal strategies.
• Prepared comprehensive financial analysis and distribution scenarios for clients regarding allocation of marital estates.
• Argued successfully for client's pleadings and motions on wide variety of family law related matters, including allocation of parental responsibilities, child support, and distribution of marital estates.
• First-chaired contested divorce proceedings involving allocation of marital assets and allocation of parental responsibilities.
- Family Law Attorney at Law Offices of Jeffery M. Leving, Ltd
- Deputy County Attorney at ADAMS COUNTY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE
- Legal Clerk at LAW OFFICES & CORPORATIONS
- Served as Legal Clerk at Chandra Law Office, Douglas County Attorney's Office, Maricopa County Attorney's Office
3 years at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics Management - Admitted to Practice Law
September 2013-June 2018
Genesis Law Firm, Everett, Washington
• Conducted all phases of family law litigation matters including child custody, dissolutions, third-party custody, domestic abuse, and parenting plan actions.
• Conducted multiple trials in child custody and dissolution actions.
• Acted as mediator to help resolve conflict in parentage and dissolution actions.
- Family Law Attorney, Of Counsel at Admitted in Arizona and Washington State
- Medical Malpractice Attorney at The Cavanagh Law Firm
- Associate Attorney at Bowman & Brooke, LLP
- Managing Member at Anderson & Associates, L.L.C
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Juris Doctorate - Journal of Science and Technology Law
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
- - Biology
- Family Law Attorney (Contract) at Sequel Law LLC
- Legal Intern at McDevitt Law Group, P.C.
- Legal Intern at Levoy & Wadhwa, LLC
- Intern at Judicial Internship Program with Massachusetts Appeals Court Judge Judd Carhart
1 month at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor's - Legal Studies
• Represent clients in divorce proceedings in Massachusetts
• Focus on custody disputes and domestic violence cases involving children
- Family Law Attorney Court at Caroline Finnerty Law Offices
- Associate at Finnerty Law Offices
- Temporary Data Entry Analyst at Long Term Care Partners
- Office Counsel & Regulatory Affairs Manager at Xemed LLC
1 year at this Job
- Juris Doctorate
- Bachelor of Arts
- - Journalism Semester Abroad
- Family Law Attorney at Ideal Legal Group, Inc.
at this Job
Handle all aspects of family law and domestic violence matters from initial filing through resolution, whether by hearing, trial or stipulation, in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Diego Counties. Independent Contractor work which includes, but is not limited to, the following: attending court appearances for either my own, or other attorney's, family law and domestic violence matters, as well as various other areas of the law; provide legal services to local law firm's for overflow family law legal assistance including drafting and preparing RFOs, client and attorney declarations, points and authorities, propound discovery, draft responsive documents for opposing counsel's discovery requests, draft meet and confer letters, and the like. Other independent contract work includes conducting electronic document review for large-scale, highly complex and high-conflict litigation on noteworthy legal matters, while working for the "Top 10" largest, most reputable international law firms. Noteworthy cases and/or legal matters include: Cheerios and its related heart healthy claims, Apple v. Samsung regarding patent and trademark infringement litigation, Kia Automotive product's liability/manufacturing defect class-action lawsuits, Uber. v. Google regarding various legal claims involving self-driving vehicles and the related technology. Document review electronic software platforms in which I have significant experience include Relativity, Kroll, Ringtail, Introspect, Concordance & Stroz Software Systems.
- Family Law Attorney at Ferrari Law Office/Independent Contractor
- Family Law Attorney at Law Office of Elizabeth Nigro
- Associate Attorney at Harris Beach PLLC
- Summer Associate at Harris Beach PLLC
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Law
- Bachelor's - Sociology
- AA - Liberal Arts
-2018 - General office support - Answering phones - Filling - Create customer files - Took outgoing mail to Post Office - Research house appraisal online
- CLERICAL ASSISTANT - PEREZ HECHT FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY at Took outgoing mail to Post Office
- CASHIER / WAITER at PANERA BREAD, STUDIO CITY
- DISPATCHER at MCI
- CUSTOMER SERVICE at WEST LAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES
1 month at this Job
- High school