In the position of family worker , I was in charge of everything related to what the state required, registration, assistance of the children and being able to give a good help to the parents needed additional help I would also them And giVE a good service to the center where I worked.
- Family Worker at Junior Prep Preschool
- Teacher Assistant/Substitute Teacher at Junior Prep Preschool
- Cashier/Customer Service at Sigue Corp
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Baltimore, Maryland Aug 2018 to Sept 2018 Scanner Retrieved packages from the conveyor belt, scanned and placed packages on appropriate pallet. Holy trinity school, East Orange, NJ May 2002 to June 201020 Family Worker Counseled families. Experience dealing with various issues, including unemployment, substance abuse, physical abuse, child care and medical care. Conducted interviews with families. Developed multi-disciplinary care plans. Assessed clients' situations, capabilities, and problems. Determined and arranged for the services required to meet clients' needs. Addressed problems with students in need, including misbehavior and truancy. Maintained accurate and complete documentation and records. Identified cases of domestic abuse or other family problems. PolyMedco, Inc, Cortland Manor, NY Clerical Office Worker Assisted with billing functions. Processed and distributed incoming mail and prepared mailings. Responded to requests for information. Answered and screened telephone calls. Provided support to receptionist. Performed data entry. Retrieved and archived documents. Greeted and directed visitors, delivery men, the general public, clients and employees. Resolved customer complaints. Ordered office supplies. Maintained a professional image and attitude. typing: 45 Wpm.
- Family Worker at Amazon
1 month at this Job
- BA - Public administration
• Performed tasks related to family eligibility, recruitment, selection, enrollment and attendance. Ensured full enrollment, timely filling of vacant slots and maintained an active, viable wait list for the site.
• Established and maintained Child and Family files as required by the work plan, assuring the files were kept confidential. Provided, tracked and maintained the enrollment, family support, and health sections of the files.
• Actively worked to link families into existing community resources, including transportation, medical, dental, mental health, food, clothing, early intervention programs, etc.
• Participated in child/family staffing meetings with up-to-date information. Strategized approaches with individual families to reach objectives and goals of program.
• Establish long lasting connects with 48 families as their family worker with the goal being to improve their children's learning and healthy development through family engagement.
• Assist families with personal goals to guide families in become more self-sufficient and ultimately no longer require Head Start Services
- Family Worker at Parkside Preschool II
- Warehouse Clerk at Atalanta
- Administrative Assistant at SuMusic Group
- Filing Administrator at Core Pharma
10 months at this Job
- High school
Engaging with families and developing and maintaining a supportive and empowering relationship founded on mutual respect trust and the strengths of families. To maintain a caseload of families, providing individual support and group interventions as part of the family action plan. To work in partnership with parents to encourage independence and self-reliance and to help them to develop a consistent and positive approach to parenting aimed at addressing behaviors and overcoming challenges. To promote and facilitate parental understanding of a child's needs. Use persistent and proactive interventions when working with parents to enable positive changes in their lives. To work directly with children developing positive relationships and providing appropriate support to address a range of needs including disruptive and challenging behavior. To support parents to provide an appropriate environment in which children and young people feel safe and which encourages the development of their self-esteem and resilience.
- Family Worker at Family Head Start
- Teacher Aide at Block Institute
- Bus Matron at Smart Pic Bus Inc
- Staff Member at Coney Island Community Day Care
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Diploma - Early Childhood Education
I am a family worker intern at the head start in Woonsocket. I have a case load of 9 families. I provide them with resources. I have learned how to develop relationships with families. I am responsible for completing home visits and entering paperwork into the computer system.
- Family Worker Intern at Head Start Program
- Figure Skating Coach at FMC Ice sports
- Movie Theater at Gardner Cinemas
- Childcare Provider at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Social Work
Provide case management services to children in foster care which includes: assess child safety and implement necessary safety plans when required; conduct home visits; monitor visits; hold child and family team meetings; prepare court documents; and keep up to date and thorough case notes and enter timely in SACWIS. Provide quality services through communication with all parties involved; work effective with diverse populations; communicate effectively and timely (orally and written); and respond to a fast pace work schedule while maintaining flexibility.
- Family Worker at The Center for Youth and Family Solutions
- Family Support Worker at The Center for Youth and Family Solutions
- Child Protection Specialist Intern at Illinois Department of Children and Family Services
- Service Agent at Enterprise Rent a Car
2 months at this Job
Intake for new clients referred by DHHS, process paperwork, go over guidelines, guide parents who have children in Foster Care System, Coordinate Times for visitations with bio parent, foster parents , Referring Worker, Supervise Parenting time, write monthly reports, communicate with Referring Worker weekly.
- Family Worker at Catholic Charities
- CASA Volunteer at CASA of Kent County
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor at Transitions
- Teacher at GRPS
2 years at this Job
- BS - Human Services
- - Science Education
- - Speech Pathology
• Assisted in visual care of the school
• Planned and coordinated schoolwide events
• Processed family payments
• Registered children and families into the program
• Monitored children's educational progression
• Organized children's files
• Handled attendance for the school
• Referred children with special needs and processed evaluations
- Family Worker at All My Children Daycare and Nursery School
- Sales Advisor at GAP Inc
- Visiting Nurse Service at Prime Staffing
- Sales Advisor at Hennes & Mauritz
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- HS Diploma
Assist to develop and maintain client program and records documentation according to ACS/DOE contract and standards ◦ Assist Social Worker an Administrative Assistant in family assessment (Family Partnership Agreement) and in providing case management services ◦ Arrange Intake appointments for parents to provide required documents, complete forms and submit in order to submit child's enrollment ◦ Monitor quality of care by working in accordance with ACS/ DOE contract requirements for parents by letter, by phone, and by conducting home visits with lead teachers ◦ Co-facilitate facilitate educational classes such as vocational/ college training, ESL/GED Literacy, Parenting skills, self-improvement, and housing etc. ◦ Created and distributed school's calendar
- Family worker/Advocate at Mid Bronx Early Child Learn Center
- Teacher Assistant at Mid Bronx Early Child Learn Center
- Family Child Care Coordinator at Mid Bronx Early Child Learn Center
- Pediatric Social Worker Intern at Montefiore Medical Hospital
9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration in Health Services - Certificates/ Trainings
• Initiate collaborative partnerships with parents to establish mutual trust and respect in collaboration with other staff, as appropriate, assess each family's need for social services
• Develop an individualized plan that responds to the family's need
• Deliver and/or coordinate the delivery of needed social services to each family
• Home visits and work with DCP&P Provide comprehensive community resource information to families, individualizing to respond to the family's needs and concerns to the maximum extent possible
• Refer families to community agencies/programs; assess accessibility, relevance and usefulness of assistance received
- Family Worker at BJ Wilkerson Memorial
- Senior Client Service Representative at Paychex Inc
- Internship at Steve Allen Law Firm
9 months at this Job
- Master's - Human Resources
- Master of Arts
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice