• Attend tradeshows and conferences to stay ahead of industry standards.
• Research vendors; negotiate contracts for product fulfillment and processing.
• Place orders and ensure inventory is properly distributed.
• Evaluate prior sales to established future fulfillment needs and reorders.
• Responsible for data analysis and market research for better understanding of consumer interest and to further develop marketing strategies. Merchandiser
• Execute corporate initiatives for merchandising directives.
• Ensure creative merchandise presentations, that’s reflective of fashion/pop culture.
• Develop plans for internal and external store presentations, including overall thematic development, seasonal artwork, and prop development.
• Create directives with clear installation guidelines for window displays and mannequin looks.
• Follow cutting-edge trends and propose retail environment concepts to upper management. Black Rose Store Manager
• Accurately execute daily store operations and meeting sales goals.
• Responsible for the creative vision and direction of the store's visual displays.
• Managed franchise's social media marketing.
• Oversee and brief staff on company policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Assistant Fashion Buyer/ Merchandiser at Chicago City Sports
- Brand Manager/Social Media Manager at Jones Entertainment Group
- Sales Associate at LOFT | ANN INC
- Customer Service Representative at Garrett Popcorn Shops
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Fashion Marketing and Management
- High School Diploma
Supervisor: Janice Alexander (213) 364-8638
• Maximized overall sales by purchasing and pricing inventory for merchandising
• Wholesale fashion buyer - Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, Lacoste, Calvin Klein, Nike.
• Photographed merchandise, uploaded to spreadsheets, completed all spreadsheet information
- Sales Manager to Fashion Buyer and Photographer at Artistic Angels Corporation
- Sales Manager at E-Commerce Division
- Front Desk Agent and Night Auditor at Blue Heron Beach Resort
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
90247 (909)241-4067 Duties: Oversee day to day e-comm operations independently, consistently source new inventory, restore, appraise and maintain new products, catalog pieces on spread sheet, manage a 2-3 person team on an as needed basis, marketing shop and increasing customer base and revenue, record keeping, designing production sets for photo production shoots, styling talent, creating accurate and detailed product specifications/product copywriting, social media marketing, mailing, personally meeting with private clients and industry influencers, ensuring customer service and rapport, hiring and managing contracted employees, coordinate web content.
- Vintage Fashion Buyer/Purveyor at Vintage Fashion Purveyor
- Marketing Coordinator/Styling Assistant at Asics Inc
- Freelance Fashion Stylist/Wardrobe Assistant at Vintage Fashion Purveyor
- Wardrobe Assistant/Fashion Stylist at Hook and Crow
16 years, 2 months at this Job
Brickell Ave. / Procurement Office for a chain of 8 Boutiques in Europe
- Fashion Buyer at ULMER
- Store Manager at GUCCI
- Store Manager/Buyer at Rosa Clara Bridal
- Store Manager at Celine
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Tourism & Hospitality
- Bachelor's - Languages and Literature (English,Spanish,French,German,+a bit of Arabic)
• Cash register
• Buying in and processing new merchandise
• Working directly with customers to buy then sell their items
• Promoting sales by operating businesses social media accounts
- Fashion Buyer at Plato's Closet
- Front Desk Agent at Holiday Inn Express & Suites
- Sales Associate at Justice for Girls
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school
Buy used clothing/inventory in great condition
• Have a great eye for detail
• Buy according to season, style, condition, and current fashion trends
• Data entry
• Customer service
• Keep and organized workplace
• Handle money
• Create prices for each garment based on sales, trends, seasons, and condition
• Assist with training employees
- Fashion Buyer at Crossroads Trading Co
- Remote Outreach Specialist at Uber
- Showroom Stylist at Rocksbox
- Sales Associate at Tandy Leather Factory (Temporary)
3 years at this Job
- - Business
- - Fashion Design
- Fashion Buyer at Jigsaw Head Office
- at Jigsaw Head Office
- at Buxton Pickles Head Office
- Children's Rep at Ski Season
1 month at this Job
- BA (Hons) - Year Fashion Business and Management BA
- Fashion Buyer + Store Manager at Dolce Vita group of companies
- Economist at CJSC RDB-Bank
- Economist at Dancybell LLC
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Finance and Credit
- Bachelor of Science - Finance and Banking
- Fashion Buyer, Manager 2016-present. at Lisa's Boutique.
- Visionary Fashion Leader: 2013-2017 at Lisa's Boutique, Potpourri Designs, Uniqlo.
- AVP Creative Director at TJX Companies
- VP Assoc Creative Director at Hill Holliday
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BFA - Design & Advertising
Oversee startup and daily operations, Managed up to 17+ employees, Buyer trainer on fashion terminology, brands, and eras, Execute corporate changes/plans, promotions, and policies, Implemented new systems to improve efficiency, Responsible for the well being of the store, Research on current trends and styles, Budget reports and store scheduling.
- Assistant Manager / Fashion Buyer at Buffalo Exchange
- Freelance Stylist at Assistant Stylist
- Brea - Assistant Manager / Merchandiser at Forever
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- AA - Communications