Fashion Consultant/retail. Helping customers, general retail duties.
- Fashion Consultant at Uptown Cheapskate
- COUNTER/STAFF at YogaFresh/SoupsFresh
- CLEANING STAFF at Safe Harbors Travel Group
4 months at this Job
- - International Studies and French
- - French
- - French and International Studies
As a fashion consultant at Sana Safinaz for 9 months.
- Fashion Consultant at sana safinaz
7 months at this Job
- Master's - economics
As a fashion consultant, I worked a total of 8 months from July to February in the years of 2018-2019. I assisted customers with help ,information, and a worker to shopping bond so that I could make their experience while shopping be fulfilling. I also, worked cashier occasionally when requested and when I seen the need to step in and up. I accomplished a lot while working this position. I’ve acquired leadership aspects, created bonds with customers and workers, and learned how to sell. My strongest skills are communication, ability to work under pressure, self-motivation,Leadership adaptablity, and decision making. All these things I plan to use in my everyday life in various aspects.
- Fashion Consultant at A’GACI
7 months at this Job
Part time sales associate and fashion consultant at Chicos Outlet at Miromar Outlets in Estero, FL.
- Sales Associate/Fashion Consultant at Chicos Outlet
- CVS Pharmacy Technician in Training and Front Cashier at CVS Caremark
- Sales Associate/Shipping and Receiving at Vera Bradley Outlet
- Kindergarten Teacher at Cape Coral Charter School
1 month at this Job
- Masters in Teaching - Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science - Social Work/Home Economics
I helped friends at church with their Sunday, work and night out outfits every week. Also I am a fashion consultant on Instagram.
- Fashion Consultant at Church
- Fashion sketch at
- House Cleaner at N/A.
- Babysitter and Nanny at Haven for Hope of Bexar County
3 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent - English, math, science, history, fashion, art
500 E Round Grove Rd. Suite 131 Lewisville, TX 75067 Phone 469-549-2818 More info at: http://www.uptowncheapskate.com/local-thrift-stores/texas/lewisville/#sthash.K9Y6quK8.dpuf. I love my job as a sale associate and fashion consultant. Meeting new and different people everyday is a great opportunity to develop communication skills, discover their style and engage in a conversation that produces good customer service.
- Sales Associate and Fashion Consultant at Uptown Cheapskate
- Sales Associate at Send My Parcels
- Texas - Cashier at Chick Fil A
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Law Enforcement
Serve as a fashion assistant and consultant for a highly renowoned public relations firm who holds a strong portfolio of entertainment and fashion industry clients. Responsible for advising team on fashion forward trends and selection, fashion week review, runway preparation, wardrobing, lighting and sound set up, and additional.
• Serve as initial point of contact pertaining to press release and media inquiries
• Schedule bookings and client appearances for fashion show related events
• Proactive monitoring of seasonal fashion trends and red carpet favorites
• Ongoing correspondence and collaboration with "Fashion Week" points of contact within NYC and abroad
• Schedule and participate in weekly conference calls pertaining to upcoming events
• Draft and send email blasts and campaigns to clients and stakeholders
• Intake and screen inquiries and route as appropriate to leadership
- FASHION CONSULTANT at PINK CARPET MEDIA
- STUDENT SCHOLAR, MCDONALD'S ARCHWAY FOR OPPORTUNITY PROGRAM at MCDONALDS CORPORATION
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- College Prep
Alfiera Boutique January 2018 - January 2019 Job Position - Store Manager/ Fashion Consultant Store Owner - tashana Thomas Contact Details - +1 (404) 573-7026 As a Fashion Consultant at Alfiera Boutique my position consisted of Keeping stock in check, ensuring that each item were safely fitted with the correct security tags, also importing each item serial number into the product data reader, it helped to keep a track of items being sold hourly. displaying goods and arranging window displays were also an important part of my job. Working behind the till, Also I would tell customers about the products, size, colors, materials etc. - Repairing Clothing - Creating Outfits - Alterations - Organizing Store
- Fashion Consultant / Stylist/ Designer at Alfiera Boutique
- Tailor at Tailorshop
1 year at this Job
- Fashion Designing Level 2 (NVQ) - Fashion & Design
- High School Diploma - English, Mathematics, Science & Media
- Fashion Consultant at Fubu International @ i fashion
- Beauty Consultant at Asia Pacific Primeline Cosmetics Philippines
- Beauty Advisor at Trio Elegance Corporation
6 months at this Job
• Perform various administrative duties, including checking invoices, preparing orders and delivers.
• Receiving payments, processing purchases and issuing receipts.
• Present available merchandise with attractive displays and pleasing arrangements.
• Record inventory counts.
- Fashion Consultant at Fashion Retailer/Lularoe
- Hand Packer at Fashion Retailer/Lularoe
- Activity Director at Crittenton Services
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
- High School Diploma