Fashion Designer, Professional Seamstress Examines sketches, sample articles and design specifications to ascertain number, shape and size of pattern parts. Marks finished patterns with garment size, section and style information. Discusses style lines, details and any revisions with with clients. Suggested style changes to the creative team. Created innovative design tools and strategies for presenting merchandise Suggested merchandising and flow strategies based on current data, trends and forecasts Clearly communicated design revisions to all members of the fashion team.
- Fashion Designer at Root & Offspring Fashion Design
- Voice Over Coordinator at NBCUniversal
4 years at this Job
- Associate of Science - Fashion Design
- Associate of Arts - General Studies
- Certificate of Compeletion - Fashion Design
- Fashion Designer at House of Zunn
6 years, 2 months at this Job
6 months Training experience in NAHAR SPINNING MILLS. Presently Working in Monte Carlo Fashion Ltd. As a Garments Designer and I have five year experience in Monte Carlo Fashion. Presently I'm working on lots of Categories which are Mention Below:- 1. T-SHIRTS 2. LOWERS 3. BERMUDAS 4. CAPRI 5. SWEATSHIRTS 6. TRACKSUITS 7. JACKETS 8. Sports Wear Strength Family Support Team building Punctuality Sincere and Hardworking
- Fashion Designer at Monte Carlo Fashion LTD.
11 months at this Job
- B.sc - FT
FASHION DESIGNER RELATED DUTIES Making flat garment sketches on Corel Draw Software. Fabric Selection & Taking measurements of the fit model. Garment fitting and approval by the Senior designer. Responding the emails of the vendors and customers. Explaining the vendors the designs, pattern, style & fabric. Working in the sampling unit with the pattern master and tailors Responsible to get trims & lace from market for the collection. OFFICE ASSISTANT REALTED DUTIES Organizing and scheduling meeting and appointments Responsibility of reading and replying to the emails Scanning, emailing & sending documents Organizing the folders & reports of pervious collections Recording, answering calls, transferring calls, tasking messages. Knowledge of office procedures
- Fashion Designer at Globus Stores (RETAIL)
- FASHION STYLIST at SACORINA& DALIP
5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S OF TEXTILE & APPAREL DESINGING - Knowledge of Textiles
- HSC - Basic Business Study
Apparel fashion designer; make formal garments for women
• Social media & word-of-mouth marketing
• Work with local fashion boutique; design strategy, ideas for particular season, store display
• Six formal garments first seamstress year
• Local personal stylist
- Freelance Fashion Designer at Self-Employed
- Crew member in fast at
4 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Entrepreneurship, Business Law
• Creating / visualizing an idea and producing a design by hand.
• Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colors and shapes.
• Planning and developing ranges.
• Working with others in the design team, such as buyers and forecasters, to develop products to meet a brief;
• Liaising closely with sales, buying and production teams on an ongoing basis to ensure the item suits the customer, market and price points;
• Understanding design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns, toiles and technical specifications for designs.
• Sourcing, selecting and buying fabrics, trims fastenings and embellishments.
• Adapting existing designs for mass production.
• Developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the creation of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations.
• Negotiating with customers and suppliers.
- Fashion Designer at ZAHRA FASHION DUBAI
- RECEPTIONIST/SALES at BOUTIQUE FASHION
- Sale's Executive at SPRING FLOWER SHOP
5 years at this Job
Position: Assistant Fashion Designer:
Women’s Woven Tops, Knit Dresses, and Childrenswear
•Assist with design boards and fashion sketches for Women's Tops, Knit Dresses and all Childrenswear
•Assist with silhouette and artwork development for Childrenswear, Women's Knit Dresses, Tops, Skirts, Skorts, Rompers, Jumpsuits, and Sets (with a focus on embroidery and embellishment)
•Assist with design boards and fashion illustrations
•Maintain styles each season in Centric PLM and WebPDM, including BOM's and tech packs.
•Assist in trend research and presentations.
•Train and educate fashion design interns.
•Understand the Lilly Pulitzer customer and positioning in the marketplace.
•Maintain all activities consistent with the product development calendar
- Assistant Fashion Designer at Lilly Pulitzer
- Fashion Design Intern at Lilly Pulitzer
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fashion Design
• Designing for fashion shows
• Lead fashion designer
• head of model selection
• organizations two fashion shows
• cutting fabric
• patterned making
- Fashion Designer at Pacesetters.inc
- Caregiver at Homehelpers
- Server/Waitress at Viva
- Sale's Associate at Gaffney's Fabric
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Design - Fashion Illustration
- High School Diploma
Fashion Designer specializing in custom garments for clients for special occasions including, but not limited to prom, wedding, cocktail, formal, etc. Duties include design, pattern making and drafting, and sewing completed garments.
- Freelance Fashion Designer at Teresa Jennette
- Store Manager at By Michelle Boutique
- Store Stylist at BCBG
- Key Holder at American Eagle Outfitters
at this Job
- High School Diploma
I graduated in fashion design, created my clothing brand and then specialized in handbags, being at first the designer, pattern maker and creator of each model, I love all the visual part of fashion marketing, I love art and always looking for the best winged experience of the best. I am a model, I like trend, the catwalk, photography I have experience in modeling and photoshoot. I am a bit of the musical part, I studied vocal for a year, I love to sing and I have some singing experience in events and restaurants.
- Fashion Designer at Machy
- Manager Assistant at villa de sabores
3 months at this Job
- TSU - fashion design