Works with the Editor in Chief/Founder and Fashion Editor to develop content for both web and print
● Extensive domestic and international market research
● Sole management of fashion closet and development of a unique sample trafficking system
● Develop and nurture relationships with Public Relations managers to increase brand recognition
● Presenting of seasonal trend reports to Editor in Chief
● Attend industry events to promote the brand when needed
- Junior Fashion Editor at MISSION Magazine
- Executive Assistant to CEO at Nicopanda/Two Hustlers
- Showroom Coordinator at Exposure Communications
- Fashion Assistant at H&M
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Advertising and Marketing Communications
research current fashion trends via online sources, social media sites, fashion weeks, and fashion contacts, conceive and produce fashion trend concepts for each issue, collaborate with managing editor for section topics and content approval, responsible for creating final fashion looks and choosing final photographs for editorial placement of trend stories
- Fashion Editor at CVLUX Magazine
- Celebrity Wardrobe Stylist at Melissa Souza
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- Associate of Arts
Conceptualize and execute fashion and lifestyle editorial content for print, digital, social media, and special client projects - Pitch, write, assign, top-edit and fact-check stories for print and digital platforms - Oversee a team of freelance writers and ensure calendar deadlines are met - Collaborate with marketing, social, digital, and design teams to define the voice, messaging, and style for fashion content across all print, digital, and social channels - Style photo shoots and serve as the point-person on set for fashion team on shoots
- Fashion Editor at Modern Luxury
- Associate Fashion Editor at GreenGale Publishing
- Assistant Fashion Editor at Niche Media
- Fashion Assistant at Niche Media
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Fashion Business
Highlights: produce editorials 10% under budget; monthly readership nearly doubled under my direction.
• Develop editorial calendar and social media strategy; review all materials via Microsoft, Adobe, and G Suites.
• Increased brand, creative, and strategic partnerships by 40%.
• Style and provide creative direction to fashion editorials; facilitate the logistics of all photo and video shoots- including budgeting, contracting, scheduling, and management of talent, production teams, and locations.
• Oversee CMS, SEO, and digital publishing of all content; create written, video, and fashion content to the publication; conceptualize and copy edit content (written, video, photo) submitted by staff.
• Co-manage the day-to-day site provisions, including creating schedules, trafficking workflow, enforcing deadlines, preparing expense reports and invoices, recruiting and mentoring the editorial team and freelance contributors.
• Represent the company at in industry-relevant events and market appointments including New York Fashion Week, New York Bridal Week, press previews, market appointments, panel discussions, company-sponsored events, etc.
- Managing Editor & Executive Fashion Editor at Fashion Reverie
- Creative Director & Senior Consultant at The Talent Unlimited Group
- Executive Director (Contract) at DentaQuest
- Exhibitor Group Analyst at onPeak
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science (pending) - Clinical Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology
Wardrobe Stylist/Fashion Editor Los Angeles, CA Jan. 2000 - Present ⦁ Responsible for all on set wardrobe styling to achieve a high quality image standard for each brand. ⦁ Execution of overall photo shoots editorial's production creating story budget, location, casting talent, hiring photographer, hair, make up, wardrobe and catering. ⦁ Produced work's for publications such as Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, Elle, Vanity Fair, GQ, Rolling Stone Magazine and more. ⦁ Created tailor made looks for celebrities such as Halle Berry, Charlize Theron, Johnny Depp, Katie Holmes, Jon Favreau, Sandra Bullock, Shaq O'Neil, Marc Anthony and Ben Stiller among others ⦁ Worked with A' list photographers such as Patrick Demarchelier, Norman Jean Roy, Wayne Maser, Cliff Watts to name a few. ⦁ TV and Film projects Netflix The Toy's That Made Us, A Week with my Father, Hollywood secrets, Motel, App Wars and Q Viva The Chosen ⦁ Commercial and advertising clients include Mercedes, Ford, Burger King, Marriott Renaissance, Escada, Emanuel Ungaro. ⦁ Proven abilities in maximizing resources. ⦁ Numerous music videos from artists Korn to Tupac & Biggie. ⦁ Produced work's for publications such as Harper's Bazzar, Vogue, Elle, Vanity Fair, GQ, Rolling Stone and more. ⦁ Produced backstage show's during LA Fashion Week. Public Relations Moore PR 2006- Present J. Ransom Contact: John Knoedler 310.907.3508 ⦁ Managed all in-house press and implemented procedures and protocols for all facets of the office. ⦁ Handled all media interactions in order to generate top press exposure and top tier coverage ⦁ Responsible for all media outreach and press relations for designated brands, and securing of targeted national and regional media coverage. ⦁ Creating high visibility of client image and profile. ⦁ Substantial press and media relations experience with highly effective communications. ⦁ Project and event management skills along with the J. Ransom team to produce successful special events with press worthy attendance, and garner follow up media coverage. ⦁ Established strong relations with representatives for high profile personalities. Los Angeles, CA 90046 Tel. (310) 497-2840 Email: [email protected] Website: https://www.shellimoore.com/ SHELLI MOORE
- Wardrobe Stylist/Fashion Editor at Freelance/Self employed
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school - Art
Bandstand, and The Great Comet. - Developed web and print content for
- Fashion Editor at VALLEY Magazine
- present Account Executive at Yelp, Inc
- at Pretty to Think So
- Social Media Intern and visually appealing at Yelp, Inc
1 year at this Job
- B.A. - Public Relations
Writing the fashion articles for the magazines quarterly publication, as well as online
• Coordinate with photographers and models for the magazine's photo shoots.
• Create and implement social media campaigns to increase readership and brand awareness.
- Fashion Editor at Chic to Chic, Inc
- Sales & Marketing Manager at Chic to Chic, Inc
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Applied Science - General Education
- Associates Degree in Applied Sciences - Fashion Merchandising & Management
• Create/develop/produce wardrobe concepts
• Play lead role in styling direction process collaborating with cross-channel marketing, e- commerce, and retail teams
• Conceive and deliver styling and art direction for clients such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Brooks Brothers and Vanity Fair
- Fashion Editor at Self-Employed
- A-PORTER GROUP at THE YOOX NET
- Contributing Digital Fashion Editor at UNHEMMED
- Digital Market Associate at GQ CONDÉ NAST PUBLICATION
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.B.A - Business Marketing and Management
for Sophisticated Groom Magazine
• Oversee all layout and design of publication and its artistic direction. Work with the graphic design team, photographers and printers to get desired results.
• Additional responsibilities consist of overseeing all Fashion photo shoots and styling, in addition to any editorial that is a part of the spread and/or related issues.
- Art Director, Fashion Editor at PIIP Media Magazine Publisher
- Sales Support Assistant Manger at AT&T Corporation
- Marketing Advertising Firm - Advertising, Marketing and Media Manager (Contractor) at O'Connell & Associates
- Professor at Clark Atlanta University
14 years, 1 month at this Job
Created growth strategies for Chinese social platforms (Weibo and WeChat), oversee all levels of content creation. Worked closely with marketing team to develop advertorial strategies for high-end luxury clients (Clients including: Burberry, Gucci, Ted Baker, Matchesfashion, Farfetch, Net-a-Porter, Ssense, Alexander Wang and etc.) Plan and manage all digital marketing activities such as email campaigns, affiliate marketing, social media marketing and Google Analytics to meet marketing KPIs.
- Fashion Editor, Social Media Coodinator, Dealmoon at Dealmoon
- Kitchen Cabinet Designer at DL Cabinetry
- Communications Intern at Asian American Advancing Justice
- Photographer at One Foundation
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Journalism and Mass Communication