Bhasin Enterprise Inc- Fort Lauderdale, FL 2008- NOV 2016
• Oversaw merchandising for handbags in serval stores to drive top of the lines sales and profitability.
• Served as a liaison with event coordinators and sales associates to deliver requested merchandise.
• Trained sales representatives in the Florida area on merchandise history and display coordination to best highlight product.
• Tracked weekly and monthly sales records to monitor progress of merchandise.
• Managed shipping/receiving, stock distribution and inventory tracking.
• Prepared and sent out email marking communications to sales representatives and clientele.
- Fashion Merchandiser at bhasin incororated
- executive assistant to owner at hebeka enterprises corp
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Services Management
2009-2012 Analyzed product flow, pricing markup, promotional strategies.Managed sales associates and trained other employees within the company Read, analyzed and reacted to current business trends. Ordered, tracked and checked-in photo samples seasonally maintained communication with appropriate partners. Greeted all guests with a authentic smile. Reviewed business trends, and guest feedback on a regular basis. Planned, mapped and executed merchandise placement. Verified merchandise status with the Stock Coordinator. Implemented visual presentation standards and philosophy. Delivered custom designed couture and materials to clients. Attended fashion shows and assisted in dressing models for runway modeling projects. Entertained fashion editors for Market Week and provided various assistance as appropriate to provide overall Apparel Merchandising service that promoted company brand.
- Fashion Merchandiser at Uptown Fashion
- Hairstylist,Rdceptionist,Stock Manager at Michelle International Inc
- Hairstylist Assistant/ Receptionist at The Cutting Club
- Bartender/Waitress at The Drink
7 years at this Job
- - Cosmetology Graduate
- Fashion Merchandiser at Kmart
- Activities Assistant at Meadowood Nursing Center
- Assistant at OFFICE OF EDUCATION
8 months at this Job
- 4.0 GPA
• Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
• Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
• Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
• Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires. Help customers try on or fit merchandise.
• Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
• Clean shelves, counters, and tables. Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales. Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
- FASHION MERCHANDISER at MACYS
- LEGAL ASSISTANT/LOAN MODIFICATION PROCESSOR at LAW OFFICE OF JULIE C. LIM
- RECEPTIONIST at AMERICAN FRONTIER FINANCIAL GROUP
- LOAN PROCESSOR at AMERICAN FRONTIER FINANCIAL GROUP
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE - CERTIFIED LEGAL SECRETARY
Generate weekly reports for Corporate offices detailing store revenue, what’s selling, merchandise ranking, and identifying which product sales need to be increased. Budget and manage labor costs. Create appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store. Develop, revise and present design ideas. Define, design and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy. Plan and communicate visual concepts. Update displays to promote new product launches and to reflect festive and seasonal themes. Efficiently manage and coordinate all activities throughout the day for all employees. Establish schedules to meet the needs of the store. Receive merchandise. Stage products in stockroom.
- Fashion Merchandiser at Zara, Inc.
- Quality Control Inspector at Florida Scandi
- Office Manager at Tax Care, Inc.
- Fashion Merchandiser at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Fashion Design
draw wedding portraits -Created sales racks centered around trends and themes that reflect the modern Brooklyn customer
- Fashion Merchandiser at Crossroads Trading Co
- friendly, personable and efficient customer service at
- Cashier at Whole Foods Market Inc
9 months at this Job
In store as well as window displays, organizing and restocking product on and everyday basis.
- Fashion Merchandiser at Gap Inc.
1 year at this Job
- - Dentistry
- High school - Orchestra
• Provided sales service for leather bound products.
• Communications, writing press releases for the coming seasons. Making sure to draw attention to the brands upcoming lines.
- Fashion Merchandiser/ Public Relations at Chloe And Isabel
- Fashion Merchandiser at Chloe And Isabel
- Freelance Makeup Artist at Freelance/Self employed
- Administrative Assistant at Meridian Kenwood
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Mud-Make-Up
Responsible for making sure all fashion departments are stocked, and reorganizing the floor to bring out new clothing. Unload freight, and hang clothing on the carousel. Assist in marking clearance when needed Assist in shoes/jewelry/accessories when needed Assist on check out lanes when needed Put away returns Take customer phone calls Find UPCs, as well as anything else the cashiers may need. Keeping up with fitting rooms.
- Fashion Merchandiser at Meijer
- Housekeeper at Hampton by Hilton
- Server/Bartender at Belterra Park Gaming
- Server at Steak N Shake
10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• One of the founding merchandisers of the company
• Recruited, trained, and managing a team of 30
• Grew monthly sales from zero to $4,500
• Developed and maintained a social media marketing strategy
- Independent Fashion Merchandiser at DotDotSmile
- Independent Presenter at Younique
- Support Analyst at 21st Century Insurance
- at 21st Century Insurance
2 years at this Job