Compose weekly articles for The Style Overview section of The Rocky Mountain Collegian newspaper, focusing on fashion trends, industry news, and style tips.
• Sample of articles: https://collegian.com/author/cevic/.
• Recognized for developing a fresh perspective on content, moving it in a new direction. Digital Sales Representative Actively sold advertising for The Style Overview section of the newspaper. Networked within community, including local boutiques and shops.
- Fashion Writer at ROCKY MOUNTAIN STUDENT MEDIA CORP
- Co-Editor-in-Chief at FASHION REPORT COLORADO
- Visual Merchandiser / Sales Assistant at ARTWEAR FASHION SHOW
- Student Participant at NATIONAL TEAM LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Apparel & Merchandising - Apparel & Merchandising
● Write articles featuring fashion trends, designers, industry artist, and more; averaging more than 400 views per day
● Create content and material for everythinggirlslove.com, founded by Love & Hip Hop’s Yandy Smith
● Promote blog post using social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Fashion Writer at Everything Girls Love
- Publicity Assistant at MultiArtistry ENT- Ruff Ryders Publicist
- Journalist at ItsTooMuchInfo- Entertainment Blogger
- Radio Internship at WHCR 90.3FM
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Broadcasting and Media Production
• Styled, set up, and tore down floor sets and visual displays at company events to assist in event operations.
• Served as cashier at front service desk for company events to support sales and provide customer service.
• Researched fashion industry trends and photos to write and style content remotely for print and digital fashion articles for an audience of over 25,000 readers every month.
- Fashion Writer at Women's Lifestyle of Greater Kalamazoo Magazine
- Resident Assistant at Western Michigan University Residence Life
- Seasonal Sales Associate at Wet Seal
- Seasonal Sales Generalist at Victoria’s Secret
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fashion Merchandising
- General Education Courses - Transfer Credits for General Education Courses
- High school - High School Diploma
- Fashion writer at Off the Block Magazine
- Social Media Intern at Our Future Our Choice
- Intern at British Vogue at CAMWIB
- Intern at The Sunday Times
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Second Bachelor's - Communications
- Bachelor's - English Literature
• Provide original and creative written content covering men's and women's fashion, entertainment, travel, and features.
• Present marketing strategies and manage content on all web-based platforms and social media; effectively expand organization's on-line profile and increase reader engagement.
• Communicate and collaborate with writers, photographers, and advertisers on a daily basis, nurturing business relationships and coordinating deadline-driven projects.
- Editorial Assistant/Freelance Fashion Writer at Industry Magazine
- Factoring and Management Intern at Hilldun Corporation
- Editorial Intern at The Zoe Report
- Editorial Intern at Cosmopolitan Magazine
1 year, 4 months at this Job
I create original content for two Atlanta based publications on a monthly basis.
- Content Writer/ Fashion Writer at KONTROL MAGAZINE
- Owner/Operator at Ryland Management
10 months at this Job
- - Political Science/English
- Associate of the Arts
• Fashion Writer for Black Texas Magazine (Austin, TX)
• Assistant to the Editor in Chief internship at Native Max Magazine (Denver, CO)
• Asheville Fashion Week reporter for Mountain Xpress (Asheville, NC)
- Freelance Writer at Self-Employed
- Communications Technical Specialist at Tribal Casino Gaming Enterprise
- Surveillance Officer at Tribal Casino Gaming Enterprise
- Production Assistant at 540 Broadcasting, LLC
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Fashion Journalism
- Bachelor of Science - Communication
Honeysuckle Magazine, The Loop Magazine, Elucid Magazine, DV Closet Blog, + more.
● Research and write articles about fashion shows and events
● Report on seasonal fashion trends, new and innovative brands, or styling expertise.
● Attend events and interview local designers
● Conceptualize and pitch compelling story ideas to media contacts
● Expose readers to fun new trends relevant to their lives
- Fashion Writer / Contributor at Freelance/Self employed
- Stylist / Style Expert at
- Account Manager at New York Blood Center
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Communications
My job duties included writing approximately 9-12 engaging posts per day and driving revenue to the website by using affiliate links. I also did some light editing.
• Promoted posts using social media
• Used analytics to prioritize stories
• Helped train new hires
- SENIOR FASHION FINDER WRITER at Daily Mail
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- BA - JOURNALISM
- PG Certificate - Fashion
Responsibilities Fashion writer and editor for the online division of Neiman Marcus, including Neimanmarcus.com, Bergdorfgoodman.com, Cusp.com, and Lastcall.com. Producer of more than 15,000 product descriptions and vendor biographies. Consistently expedites time to web and increases sales through SEO tactics. Extensive knowledge of designers, luxury goods, and FTC web guidelines.
- Copywriter at Neiman Marcus Group
- Contributing Writer at Pinkmemo.com
- Shop Owner & Buyer at Pink Paparazzi
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Graduate Level Marketing
- BS - Merchandising