Federal Contractor/Software Developer for Systems Made Simple/Liberty ITS on the Veterans Services Network (VETSNET): * Developing and maintaining PLSQL packages as well as individual procedures, functions, views, and triggers for the processing of Veterans Administration benefit claims. * Creating UNIX shell scripts to call PLSQL procedures for the comparison of database tables between development, QA, and integration for data discrepancies that may cause production release errors. * Maintaining and creating Oracle reports and SQL queries for transaction tracking, auditing, and reporting daily/monthly/yearly claims. * Creating and updating functional and technical specifications based on new requirements and requirement changes. * Daily use of Rational Team Concert for defect management and task time management. * Daily use of Dimensions CM for version control of all code and documents. * Attending morning Scrum calls daily.
- Federal Contractor, Software Developer at Advanced Systems Design
- Software Developer at DaVita Laboratories
- Software Developer at Command Federal
- Contractor - ADA Engineer at Lockheed Martin
3 years, 3 months at this Job
Federal IT Contractor
- IT Specialist - Federal Contractor at Yoh Services LLC
- Armed Security & NOC Technician - Data Center at ScaleMatrix Holdings
- Armed Security - Military Housing at G4S Secure Solutions
- Public Transit Security at Heritage Private Security
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates - Criminal Justice
Nicholas trucking is a federal government contractor. I am responsible for delivering and picking up bulk mail from local post office and various businesses in a very time sensitive time frame. Making sure all paper work is filled out properly and making the transfer pickups on time. Following all Dot guide lines, doing Pretrip inspection’s and reporting all repairs to our mechanics and filling out logs properly
- Driver for federal contractor at Nicholas trucking
- Sales Representative and Customer Service at Safety Kleen
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - General
Oversee the Reimbursable Work Authorization system for the North Carolina Service Center.
o Plan and organize work load to accommodate the GSA customer (federal agencies) in an efficient and timely manner.
o Document expenditures against funding certified by agencies as entrusted to the GSA in relation to the RWA.
o Process the RWA utilizing the RETA financial program to ensure proper handling of certified funds.
o Communicate and document correspondence with the agency authorizing official and the GSA Building Manager and/or Project Transaction Manager on the status of the RWA.
o Handle any project discrepancies in relation to the RWA process.
o Close the RWA at the finality of the project and/or exhaustion of certified funds.
• Analyzed survey results, designed the curriculum, coordinated and provided the training of Microsoft Suite products to the entire GSA Southeast Sunbelt region.
• Created a survey to capture pertinent information in order to provide the most suitable training on Microsoft software for the Region 4 audience.
• Prepare requisitions for simple acquisition contracts (SC Territory).
• Prepare solicitations and manage subsequent Procurement Files for SC territories.
• Design databases to capture pertinent information which greatly facilitates office functions.
• Assist the Senior Property Manager with building renovation/design projects including analyzing building blueprints in Esmart and tenant agreements in Asset Building Planning and Elease programs.
• Analyze data and create reports on building vacancy and occupancy to ensure compliance to current Operations and Maintenance contracts.
• Assist in the development of the TSS Customer Survey plan of action for all building managers in the SC region.
• Assist the Contracting Officer with service contract issues in compliance with FAR requirements.
• Inventory and maintain office supplies.
• Compose and design the layout of the General Services - SC Newsletter on a quarterly basis.
• Handle elevator issues for each SC Service Center property.
• Ascertain nature of calls and refer callers and visitors to proper party.
• Obtain, update and maintain lease information regarding federally supervised leased buildings in the SC region utilizing the REXUS and Elease programs.
• Develop all tenant memorandums and promotion paraphernalia of Service Center events.
• Compose a variety of correspondence as directed by the Director, Deputy Director, Building Manager and/or Financial Analyst.
• Schedule appointments for building identification issuances and renewals.
• Issue building identification badges in accordance to HSPD-12 clearance regulations.
• Provide information about the functions and standard operating procedures as well as other routine or procedural information of the General Services Administration.
• Oversee and maintain lost and found logs of items reported missing or lost and/or found.
• Record, compose and distribute minutes of all staff and team meetings.
• Take and deliver messages.
• Brief the Director, Deputy Director, Building Manager, and Financial Analyst of any formal or informal inquiries.
• Draft brief letters and memos after receiving general instructions on the subject matter.
• Coordinate with other offices to develop schedule for visits using priorities of the supervisor.
• Update and maintain safety files and information.
• Perform any other office duties as requested or assigned which can include typing a variety of materials from rough draft or clean copy.
- Federal Contractor at GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
- Political surveyor/Administrative Support at CAMPAIGN
- EXECUTIVE STAFFING SERVICES at CAMPAIGN
- Customer Service Representative at CAMPAIGN
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Community and Organizational Leadership
- Associate - Business Management
- Associate - Marketing
Columbia, SC) January 2014 - June 2016
• Served as the tailor in a high-end clothing store for men and women. Clothing store America Federal Contractor (Lousiana) January 2011
• Cultural trainer and interpreter with this contractor to the U.S. Army teaching soon to be deployed enlisted personnel about Iraqi culture.
- America Federal Contractor at Granger Owing Classic Clothiers
- Sales at
- Technical support division at US army
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Kabul, Afghanistan (USSG) 2018-Present
• Provide armed security manning at designated Flight line ECPs to detect, identify, report, and guard against unauthorized personnel and contraband, as well as instruments of damage and destruction in order to prevent threats from entering the installation.
• Provide armed security manning at designated internal & external control points and internal & external roving patrols to detect, identify, report, and guard against unauthorized personnel and contraband, as well as, instruments of damage and destruction in order to prevent threats from entering the installation.
• Perform internal guard services to include but not limited to, vehicle and personnel entry control points (ECP), mobile patrols and armed and unarmed escort guard services and duties.
• Working knowledge of U.S. Embassies, CENTCOM, and ITAR/OFAC
• Extensive Middle East high-level relationship building expertise
• Manage logistics in austere environments
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills working in international and multi- cultural environments, interacting with all levels of staff, clients and consultants in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure; being proactive, resourceful and efficient; and, maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
• Maintained excellent written and verbal communications skills, along with strong decision making ability and attention to detail.
- Federal Contractor at Garda World Federal Services, U.S. Embassy
- Captain-Watch Commander at Dougherty County Sheriff Office
- Police Sergeant at Albany State University Police Department
- Department of Defense Law Enforcement Officer (Sergeant) GS at Marine Corps Base (MCLB Albany Georgia)
11 months at this Job
- - United States Air Force-Basic Training
Tier II Desktop Support:
• Provide technical (Help Desk) support for the FCC users
• Advise and help in implementation of technology during curriculum development
• Provide Onsite and remote troubleshooting solutions for the users
• Work closely with other departments for collaborating IT projects (Tier I, Tier II, Telecom, Database, Network Operation )
• Train other staff and customers on technical issues as needed
• Install and troubleshoot Software and hardware; and work with the vendors to download and troubleshoot software issues
• Support users with their physical machines, Virtual machines and Thin PC
• Troubleshoot mobile devices (Android, iPhone, iPad and blackberry.)
• Diagnose and resolve unique, nonrecurring problems associated with application software and operating systems; determine the source of problems and classify their level, priority and nature
• Assist users with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016
• Perform identical tasks listed below
- Federal Contractor for ECS at Federal Communication Commission
- Federal Contractor at Federal Communications Commission
- Federal Contractor at Federal Communications Commission
4 months at this Job
- Microsoft Certified Professional
Administrative Coordinator ◦ Perform complex and critical administrative functions under the direction of the Branch Chief requiring independent judgment, resourcefulness, research and fact finding, selection and application of established methods, practices, techniques and analytical, communication skills. ◦ As necessary, initiate telephone calls, generate and disseminate emails, and conduct office visits to subordinate components to clarify the scope of issue(s), question(s), and/or complaint(s). ◦ A current knowledge of the processes, procedures, requirements, and guidelines involved in accomplishing the full range of day-to-day clerical and routine administrative transactions in such areas as timekeeping, property control, requisitioning of supplies, and Visa IMPAC purchasing. ◦ Assemble supply purchase information from files and records, prepare replies to vendor inquiries, manage vendor-payment receiving reports, open order listings, zero balance listings, and budget data related to IMPAC purchases. ◦ Maintain files of complex annual and one-time non-personal services contracts, and of related documents, regulations, and correspondence, retrieving information needed for reports and correspondence. ◦ Assemble and prepare, in final format, both annual and one-time service contract invitations for bids, requests for proposals (RFPs), contracts, contract amendments and other procurement documents. ◦ Coordinate and ensure that procedures meet office needs and are consistently understood and followed by all department staff members. Establish, review, and update complex administrative office procedures and guidelines. Review and analyze administrative policies. Advise research and other administrative staff to ensure a thorough understanding of the department's administrative and procedural requirements. Independently recommend changes to departmental policies to responsible staff for consideration. ◦ Prepare agenda and meetings, conferences, and accurately documents minutes. Publish summary of minutes from meetings and conferences. Arrange and schedule visits from other organizations and coordinate security arrangements. ◦ Possess outstanding ability to analyze & evaluate documents & data, to stratify & sort data into reports &/or files, to recognize trends & problems, & to recommend solutions. Possess extensive knowledge of Army policies, regulations & precedents pertaining to office expenditures & budgets, contracting & MEDCOM request, Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF), Army Records Information Management Systems (ARIMS), & the Defense Travel System (DTS). ◦ Exhibit comprehensive knowledge of the organization's structure, programs, missions, functions, operations, relationships and other unique characteristics of the WRAIR in order to sufficiently answer questions, analyze potential problem situations, identify trends, and provide proper staffing solutions and courses of action to various customers and/or stakeholders for internal and externally generated complaints, problems, and issues. ◦ Organize and prepare agenda for weekly administrative meetings to discuss and various improvements office-related work processes. ◦ Manage and coordinate CONUS and OCONUS travel for the Military Psychiatry Branch & The Center for Military Psychiatry & Neuroscience, by employing manual and automated methods to generate travel requests using the Defense Travel System (DTS). ◦ Apply extensive knowledge of the DTS system and Joint Federal Travel Regulation policies and guidelines to assist travelers with creating travel authorizations, including reasonable expense estimates, adequate justifications, correct lines of accounting and appropriate and through comments to the Approving Officials. ◦ Assist travelers with request for travel, Invitation Travel Orders, Travel from Non-Federal Sources, Traveler Remit to Government issues, Government Credit Card limit changes and activations, Actual Expenses Authorizations, vouchers amendments and miscellaneous issues such as leave in conjunction with TDY. ◦ Facilitate manuscript and abstract presentation approval processes for the department's Principal Investigators (PIs) by inputting a correspondence into agency's Manuscript and Abstract Tracking System (MATS) and tracking the request. ◦ Record commitments, obligations, expenditures, and similar budgetary transactions in order to update and adjust budget account records; review departmental budgetary reports to determine overages and shortages, recommending corrections to the budget analysts; perform comprehensive review of all research funding accounts, comparing obligated expenditures with those that occupy unobligated balances; report surpluses or shortages of funds to supervisor or budget analysts; research and resolve transaction errors and maintain liaison relationship with the Resource Management personnel to correct errors, clear settlement vouchers and reconcile line items in the GFEBS financial system. ◦ Independently perform a variety of budgetary, administrative, and statistical functions to support budget formulation. Assignments often requirement include the adaptation of guidelines relating to new and unusual work situations, oversee the budget activities of subordinate offices, and coordinate timely submission of budget estimates by line program managers and staff officials within the department.
- Federal Contractor at Clinical Research Management
- Federal Contractor at Henry M Jackson Foundation
- Accounting Assistant at National Academy of Sciences
14 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Administrative Officers Course; Travel Regulations for Uniformed Personnel, JTFR – Vol.1
- High School Diploma - Humanities
The overseeing and supervision of a large number of detainees Report writing utilizing computer software Administrative duties within the dorm Confidentiality regarding the operations of the facility Federal background clearance
- Federal Contractor at ICA
- Landlord at Self Own Business
- Private Investigator at
- Private Investigator at Apollo Investigations, LLC
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Interdisciplinary in Psychology and Government
- B.S. - Interdisciplinary
TS Duties include:
• I have more then 3 years9 months of experience working with transporting families and children as a Transportation Specialist Federal Contractor and also have experience working with ICE, DHS, Department of Homeland Security. I have transported unaccompanied minors and families via domestic flights and/or ground transportation per accordance to Homeland Security policies and regulations; I have excellent written and verbal communication skills; I am also on call 24/7 which includes holidays and maintaining the most highest strictest level of confidentiality. I have more then 15 years of experience as a Executive Administrative Assistant as a contractor with the Federal Government. I am experienced in handling multiple projects and balancing multiple priorities. Driven to exceed expectations, to work efficiently and effectively in a team oriented environment, and dedicated to achieving the desired goals of the company.
- Transportation Specialist Federal Contractor (ICE, Department of Homeland Security) at MVM Inc
- HR Recruiter Analyst at Accenture / CISCO Systems
- HR Recruiter at Carenet Health Care Services
- Human Resources Director (Temporary Assignment) at Southwest Signs Manufacture
3 years, 8 months at this Job