Perspecta Risk Decision Group (formerly Key Point Government Solutions 04/05/2017 to Current Federal Contractor Investigative Technician / Special Investigator I NBIB/OPM U.S. Badge # (upon request) ICE U.S. I.D # (upon request) DHS U.S. I.D. # (upon request) · Assigns, re-assigns, cancels and changes work assignments in data bases. · Processes confidential information for IC/DHS/ICE and other contracts. · Handles special projects as requested. · Perform investigations for National Background Investigations Bureau in accordance with Office of Personnel Management (OPM) requirements. · Assigned to the military division. · Locate, cold call, interview Subjects & Sources. · Strong interview skills, attention to details, follow-up on leads. · Prepare reports as protocols/format specifications of OPM, DHS & ICE. · Maintain security of all PPI, proprietary, and all confidential information. · Meet deadlines and/or completed reports before actual deadlines. · Investigate discrepant information/falsifications known or unknown to Subject or Source.
- Federal Contractor at Perspecta Risk Decision Group
- Contracted/Volunteer Executive Assistant for Branch Manager/Operations Manager at Volunteer Experience
- Management/Co-owner at Sunkissed
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Planning
- Bachelor Degree in Homeland Security - Homeland Security/Terrorism
Ameri-Temps Employment Services/Trojan: Commercial Construction Jan 2011-Present Hensel Phelps (General / Federal Contractor), Sub Contractor; Cheyenne Steel. Outfitted construction installation sites using tools and materials needed to install and repair construction sites and equipment. Provided protection and cleaned surface with solutions, or other compounds. Operated and serviced scissor lift, power tools. Erected, leveled and sealed steel columns, beams, concrete wall sections, pipes and other structural components. Contractor: Army Corp of Engineers. Sub-contractor; MCM Construction Corp. Form fit and installed soil cement for Loxahatchee, FL levee project. Project All Aboard Florida (high speed rail system). Contractor; Suffolk Construction. Sub-contractor SCS Engineers; monitored, tested and maintained effluent water treatment system used to remove arsenic and benzin. Contractor: Kearns Construction Co. Sub-contractor Reef Innovations. Manufactured artificial reef balls for revitalization of Biscayne Bay's ecosystem. They
- Federal Contractor), Sub Contractor at General Labor Staffing
- Operator/Manufacturing Tech at Aircraft Electric Motors
- Pier Agent at Royal Caribbean International
- Process Technician at Cooper Vision Inc
8 years at this Job
- AAS - Electronics Engineering Technology
I served as the lead program manager/ analyst for multiple roles such as
• Federal Archivist/ Program Manager ◦ Initiating, developing, implementing, and evaluating the security programs of an organization, including the implementation of security programs designed to anticipate, assess, and minimize system vulnerabilities. ◦ Serving as a principal contact for coordination, implementation, and enforcement of information security policies. ◦ Reviewing and evaluating security incident response policies; identifying the need for changes based on new security technologies or threats; testing and implementing new policies and instituting measures to ensure awareness and compliance. Advising and assisting staff in carrying out security development, implementation, operations, and maintenance requirements, when staff members install or update software, networks, and applications. ◦ Leading and coordinating the implementation of security programs across platforms and establishing vulnerability reporting criteria. ◦ Making recommendations for operational policies, procedures, and criteria for interfacing with program systems resources, and coordinating with other institutes or centers. ◦ Finally in this position I was consistently developing, implementing and evaluating IT records security programs to ensure a total infrastructure protection environment and establishes vulnerability reporting criteria of each records site; developing and implementing a certification and accreditation program for initial system certification and continuous monitoring within SharePoint; developing and maintaining system security plans, contingency plans, risk assessments, and certification statements; conducting systems security evaluations, audits, reviews and identifying where there is a need for changes based on new security technologies or threat for in house and vital records;
• Strategic Planner/ Technical Writer ◦ I worked closely with our Security Assessment Team, Program Manager and Government Personnel including Information Systems Security Managers (ISSM) to provide metrics and status reporting for the timely execution and quality delivery of Security Assessment Team services. ◦ My work included the development and maintenance of the tools used by the Security Assessment Team such as generating the stoplight chart and Assessment schedules via MS Project, Project Plan via MS VISIO, managing system security assessment information within CSAM such as POAM creation, findings reports, common controls, creating initial notifications to the stakeholders within CSAM which begins the assessment process, creating email/ friendly reminders to stakeholders within CSAM and linking them to assessment motive, creating GAP analysis collaboration reminders in CSAM, validating that all compliance memos are within CSAM and are signed by the appropriate system POC, continuous ATO/DATO tracking via CSAM system artifacts, creating assessment schedule, etc. ◦ Finally in this position I was consistently developing, implementing and evaluating IT security programs to ensure a total infrastructure protection environment and establishes vulnerability reporting criteria; developing and implementing a certification and accreditation program for initial system certification and continuous monitoring; maintaining system security plans, contingency plans, risk assessments, and certification statements; conducting systems security evaluations, audits, reviews and identifying where there is a need for changes based on new security technologies or threat; providing advice and instructions to staff on IT security issues.
• Federal Training Administrative Officer (TAO) ◦ All Administrative materials used for each EOD class for all federal employees worked with security to created and provide Affidavits and necessary security forms for employment. ◦ Served as team leader on special projects. My work required the operation of personal computers, specialized data entry equipment and office equipment. ◦ Finally in this position I was consistently developing, implementing and evaluating IT security programs to ensure a total infrastructure protection environment and establishes vulnerability reporting criteria; developing and implementing a certification and accreditation program for initial system certification and continuous monitoring; developing and maintaining system security plans, contingency plans, risk assessments, and certification statements; conducting systems security evaluations, audits, reviews and identifying where there is a need for changes based on new security technologies or threat; providing advice and instructions to staff on IT security issues.
• Federal Administrative Assistant III/ Policy Writer ◦ I supported the Sr. Director, communicating information and follow-up on foreign visits dignitaries during their visits, regularly handled confidential, secret and top-secret information. ◦ Prepared and monitored calendars of timelines and due dates, and issue reminders and progress reports. ◦ Provided staff support to staff members and volunteers which includes scheduling meetings, arranging gift exchanges, ceremonies, preparing meetings agendas, talking points, and follow up on action items. ◦ Prepared memos, reports or correspondence for staff signature and reviews correspondence for consistency with corporate policies and practices. ◦ Established and maintain readily retrievable file systems. ◦ Developed high-level presentations and/or spreadsheet reports using PowerPoint, Excel or Word software. ◦ Performed complex, confidential and time-sensitive administrative support and coordinates administrative functions.
- federal contractor at Federal Government
- Transportation Security Officer at Security Operations Center
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - BUISINESS
Greenbelt, MD Commercialization Engineer - Federal Contractor - 11 months
- Commercialization Engineer - Federal Contractor at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) Strategic Partnerships Office (SPO)
- Cook MyoSite at Clinical Research Organization
- Lab Assistant at Lab Corp
- Technology Commercialization Counselor at North Carolina State University
11 months at this Job
- M.S. in Nutrition - Nutrition
- B.S. in Biology - Biology
• Pursuing further education by going back to college and earning an associate degree. While working on my degree I have spent my free time volunteering. I am fully available to work now and, in the future, DANCIL JONES ASSOCIATES
• FEDERAL CONTRACTOR
• 2008 - AUGUST 2010
• Assist the management in resolving operational and customer service issues
• Identify any discrepancies and issues with the files and communicate these to the manager
• Perform accurate determination of document type and category
- FEDERAL CONTRACTOR at DANCIL JONES ASSOCIATES
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
for federal protective service for the dhs contract. Currently hold a public trust clearance for this position. Daily duties include protecting federal facilities and employees from crime, and enforce all federal regulations governing federal property. Screen all clientele entering facility on a daily basis for any type of weapons or explosives. Escort all disruptive behavior out of facility. Schaad detective agency
- federal contractor at Alutiiq/Paragon Systems
- assisting state constables at
- shift supervisor at Schaad Detective Agency
- Messenger/Courier at Loomis Armored US, LLC
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Washington, DC 09/15-12/16
Real Estate and Logistics Portfolio Program Support Center
Program Analyst - Federal Contractor
• Coordinated administrative management and support services, serving as an advisor and assistant to management staff on administrative policy and procedural matters
• Oversaw formulation of operating budget by participating in strategic planning of program development
• Planned and directed comprehensive studies and analyses of programs, using data sources to identify programmatic needs while ensuring goals are well-documented
• Advised on contracting and negotiation procedures and human resource management strategy for organization
• Hired from externship for position with greater responsibility based strong job performance
- Program Analyst - Federal Contractor at US Department of Health and Human Services
- ICMA-RC - Contractor at International City Management Association
- at Jones Day, LLP
- Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant at Latham & Watkins, LLP
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Applied Science - Paralegal Studies
• Managing a federal contract with the S.S.A. (Social Security Administration) and providing court reporting services at a competitive rate.
• Hiring, training, and monitoring V.H.R's. (verbatim hearing recorders') job performances with the S.S.A.
• Coordinating with the S.S.A. in scheduling V.H.Rs for disability hearings throughout the C.A. region. Offices include San Diego, El Centro, Norwalk, Moreno Valley, Long Beach, Los Angeles and San Jose ODARs (Offices of Disability Adjudication and Review).
• Facilitating an extensive video/teleconference network between other S.S.A. offices, in helping reduce time and cost for the U.S. federal government.
• Preparing, consolidating, and submitting VHR invoices for payment from the S.S.A. Division of Finance.
- Federal Contractor at
- Accounts Manager and CA Property and Casualty (Broker Agent) at Rock 10 Insurance Services
- Program Specialist at Covance - LabCorp
- Verbatim Hearing Recorder / Legal Clerk at Offices of Disability Adjudication and Review
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Public Administration
- A.S. - Business Administration
- A.A. - Japanese
Federal Contractor/Software Developer for Systems Made Simple/Liberty ITS on the Veterans Services Network (VETSNET):
• Developing and maintaining PLSQL packages as well as individual procedures, functions, views, and triggers for the processing of Veterans Administration benefit claims.
• Creating UNIX shell scripts to call PLSQL procedures for the comparison of database tables between development, QA, and integration for data discrepancies that may cause production release errors.
• Maintaining and creating Oracle reports and SQL queries for transaction tracking, auditing, and reporting daily/monthly/yearly claims.
• Creating and updating functional and technical specifications based on new requirements and requirement changes.
• Daily use of Rational Team Concert for defect management and task time management.
• Daily use of Dimensions CM for version control of all code and documents.
• Attending morning Scrum calls daily.
- Federal Contractor, Software Developer at Advanced Systems Design
- Software Developer at DaVita Laboratories
- Software Developer at Command Federal
- Contractor - ADA Engineer at Lockheed Martin
3 years, 3 months at this Job
Protective Security Officer)
• Provided Armed Security at various Federal Courthouses and Federal buildings within the greater Miami, FL region.
• Coordinated infrastructure safeguards with the contract stakeholders: The Federal Protective Service (FPS)/Familiarity with U.S. Courthouse protocols and security procedures
• Assisted FPS during critical emergency response situations with other Federal Employees and the general public
• Frequently Perform Range Safety Officer functions during Triple Canopy semi-annual firearm qualifications
- Federal Contractor at Cogar/Triple Canopy-Constellis Security
- Senior Federal Air Marshal at Retired
- Senior Federal Air Marshal at 2 International Plaza
- at US Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Prisons
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration - Public Administration