• Lead Field Application Engineer overseeing the deployment of Coban Technologies' largest client, the Los Angeles Police Department which encompasses over 1500 vehicles and workstations within a multi-million dollar contract over the course of four phases.
• Employ multi-discipline knowledge of hardware and software to develop a fully operating digital in-car video management ecosystem as well as catering to the department's needs while ensuring a high-reliability standard for a successful deployment.
• Deploy, diagnose and repair the full digital in-car video solution including server, wireless infrastructure, workstations, in-car system, and body cameras.
• Increased client support efficiency by developing technical documents and product manuals for the existing and new product lines to educate users of different skill set levels.
• Educate clients of all sizes including small team settings to entire departments with upwards of 50 people to provide training to end-users, administrators and IT personnel on system operation, troubleshooting, and repair.
• Codevelop testing procedures and regression test new product lines to ensure reliability and standards within specifications and usability alongside Raytheon field engineers based on customer needs and specifications to test on site to make sure they meet specs.
- Field Application Engineer at Coban Technologies
- Computer Engineering Intern at Hewlett-Packard
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
In charge of Northeast Regional Sales of New York and Western Pennsylvania Region. Responsible for field technical support and sales management in the Northeast Region, including: New York and Western Pennsylvania. Grew the territory to over $3.0M in annual sales. Duties primarily include: traveling to territory to provide technical support/overview of new products, assist in product selection, training, application review for all PCB® products, account management (including quote generation/technical documentation support, contract review, ordering), and new business development. Foster good customer relationships to create Key Opportunities.
- Field Application Engineer at PCB Piezotronics
- Application Engineer Team Lead at
- Customer Operations Specialist/Product Configuration Specialist at Accellent Corporation
- Sr. Contracts Coordinator/Account Manager at LORD Corporation
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Education
- - trade shows all over the US
• Technical/design support for customers /integrators of M2M (Machine-to-Machine) hardware solutions.
• Technical Sales Engineer, promoting company's products to customer / engineers during the design win cycle.
• Prepare and present technical material in customer meetings.
• Provide technical support to engineers during the integration of GSM, W-CDMA (UMTS), CDMA 1X, CDMA EVDO, and LTE chip-sets into clients' solutions from infancy through PTCRB certification.
• GPS/AVL hardware scripting.
- Field Application Engineer at Direct Communication Solutions
- Technical Support Engineer at Pico Digital
- Field Application Engineer at Direct Communication Solutions
- LAN Infrastructure Supervisor at Naval Medical Center, U.S. Navy
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Advanced Electronics Technical Core
- Master of Network and Communications Management - Network and Communications Management
- Bachelor of Science in Technical Business Management - Technical Business Management
Support clients during each phase of a project from planning, specs, etc... to remote support for customers and/or technicians in the field
- Field Application Engineer at Dynascan Technology
- Service Technician at AVI-SPL
- A/V Technician at Superior -Robert Davi
- Technical lead at Thresher communication
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Sound Artz
• Provide technical (application) support to customer Engineers for new and existing GaN products throughout North America. o Provide schematic and pcb layout reviews and circuit suggestions o Conduct on-site trainings and seminars of GaN products at customer's locations
- Field Application Engineer at Transphorm USA
- Electrical Test Engineer at Transphorm USA
- Adjunct Instructor at Transphorm USA
- Sales Associate at World Financial Group
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Electronics and Communication Engineering Technology
- B.S. - Electronics and Communications Engineering Technology
- B.S. - electronics
Be responsible for customer related technical questions and product application. Analyzing
and resolving customer production problems.
• Assist the sales team to solve technical problems in the sales process and provide after-sales technical support; Assist RD in pre-release testing of software and solve customer problems.
• Client designed application problem solving, provide the first customer technical support.
• Technical support materials preparation, education training for customer product applications.
- Field Application Engineer at Acrosser USA, Inc
- Technical Support at Menusifu Inc
- Consultant at Strategic Management Consultants, Inc
9 months at this Job
- Postgraduate Diploma - Business Management
- Master of Science - Industrial Data
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics Electrotechnics Automatic
Assume accountability in managing sales, engineering, and marketing functions, while consistently directing over 40 key accounts in the telecommunication market across the North American territory. − Expertly perform as a subject matter expert for all Radiall product line applicable to the customer's specific application. − Closely determine additional opportunities for existing account while maintaining, cultivating, and improving long-term relationships with key customers. − Take charge of handling all customer needs such as difficulties, quality levels, and service needs by providing effective solutions to customer concerns. − Create draft specifications for complex products and sub-systems. − Process customer and sales team needs by efficiently organizing presentations, demonstrations programs, and tools. − Establish possible business opportunities and recommendations, including implementation of the most appropriate strategy to capture opportunities. − Support the Quality Department in understanding quality problems related to product performance. Accomplishments: ✓ Pioneered an effective program, resulting to the creation and implementation of a connector that was heavily utilized company-wide. ✓ Drove significant business growth by formulating strategic approaches to target prospects thus boosting sales revenue from $5M in 2016 to $7M in 2017 and $12M in 2018.
- Field Application Engineer/Sales Engineer at Radiall
- Field Integration Engineer, (Contracted to APS) at Paradigm Technology
- Project Operations Manager/Sales Manger at Skyline Communications
- Lead Telecommunication Technician at MasTec Network Solutions
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Information Systems - Business Information Systems
• Power Motor and relay and LED lighting development.
• Support AB Mikro Engineering team in developing Motor/LED lighting controls with OEM/Tier one suppliers.
- FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER at Support AB Mikro Engineering
- PROJECT CHIEF- W'S E/E LEAD at CHRYSLER LLC
- RELEASE ENGINEER at ACTIVE DAMPING
- RELEASE ENGINEER at PADDLE SWITCH
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - COMPUTER ENGINEERING
• DC Systems provides, through their software, real-time data monitoring for power plants and distribution centers
• Learnt how the software works in a month. Worked with Excel, SQL, IP addressing, and secure protocols
• HARD-WORKING: Proactively developed 3 templates that will save up to 30% time on future projects
- Field Application Engineer at DC Systems, Redwood City
- Software Engineer, Internship at Institute of Technological Research
5 months at this Job
- Nanodegree Online Program - Artificial Intelligence
- Online Specialization - Deep Learning
- MS in Industrial - Industrial
- MS - Electromechanical Engineering
- BS - Electromechanical Engineering
• Subject matter expert for $20M Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Tactical Radio Program, reporting directly to the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center System Program Office.
• Manage 3 geographically separated teams that directly support over 250 Security Forces personnel with tactical radio communications implementation and training.
• Lead technical efforts in design solutions to meet customer needs, including radio frequency antenna solutions, physical interfaces and mobile ad-hoc network installation.
- Senior Field Application Engineer at Persistent Systems, LLC
- Field Application Engineer at Persistent Systems, LLC
- Powered Support Systems Mechanic at United States Air Force
- Resources & Protocol Manager at United States Air Force
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Management - Information Systems
- Associates in Applied Science in Missile and Space Systems Maintenance - Missile and Space Systems Maintenance
- Associates in Applied Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice