Excelled in Pick-and-Place handler, Bowl Feeding handler and thermal control system, providing on-site
troubleshooting support focus on System Level Test and Final Test to characterized engineering lab
• Developed the 5G OTA automated testing solution in millimeter and sub-6 GHz wave bands.
• Worked closely with R&D team to develop the Automated Optical Inspection solution on device positioning, defect inspection and marking for mass production purpose
• Performed installation, calibration and recipe tuning of wafer Inspection system with Automated Optical Inspection solutions in the field of semiconductor
• Collaborated with customer to review drawing for DUT, socket, PCB board and customized testing hardware for the application of existing or new devices
• Supported 5+ key customers in SoCal and Mexico including but not limit to Broadcom, Qualcomm, Marvell, and Skyworks etc.
- Field Application Engineer at Chroma ATE
- Project Engineer at Formosa Plastic
- Internship at Pegatron
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- B.S. in Mechanical & Electro-Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical & Electro-Mechanical Engineering
• Initiated a new knowledge base for the entire global support team in addition to standardizing processes and procedures, and conducted new hire onboarding for Business Development, Field Application Engineers, and Customer Success team members
• Executed and managed Salesforce ServiceCloud CRM for the entire global support team and provide KPI's to the senior executive team, as well as aided in the creation of technical manuals, product brochures, data sheets and company white papers
• Developed and maintained expertise of Quanergy product offering, resulting in the ability to assist Business Development with pre-and post-sale interactions, POC installs, and product demonstrations at customer locations and trade shows.
- Field Application Engineer at Quanergy Systems
- Manager of Technical Support at Ingram Micro
- Customer Success Manager at Shipwire
- Premises Technician at AT&T
1 year at this Job
- - General Education
- High School Diploma
• Trouble shoot circuits and assisting with external component selection and PCB Layout
• Performing Laboratory testing with evaluation boards and customer end products
• Collaborating with global FAE and Sales teams to jointly support and coordinate support activities for global customers
• Worked on customer specific application on Linear LED drivers with a total business of 4,00, 000$ for Financial Year
- Field Application Engineer at ELMOS North America, Inc
- Co-op in Driver Assistance Systems at Active Safety Systems
- Graduate Research Assistant - Department of Electrical Engineering at University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Graduate Trainee Engineer - Marketing at Schneider Electric Pvt.Ltd
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics Engineering
• DC Systems provides, through their software, real-time data monitoring for power plants and distribution centers
• Learnt how the software works in a month. Worked with Excel, SQL, IP addressing, and secure protocols
• HARD-WORKING: Proactively developed 3 templates that will save up to 30% time on future projects
- Field Application Engineer at DC Systems, Redwood City
- Software Engineer, Internship at Institute of Technological Research
3 months at this Job
- MS in Industrial - Industrial
- MS - Electromechanical Engineering
- BS - Electromechanical Engineering
• Managed and maintained the company's MySQL database for recording software.
• Developed more than 10 third-party xml drivers for company's software to enhance the compatibility of the software and third-party cameras
• Optimized and simplified the SQL query in the software
- Field Application Engineer at ACTi Corporation Inc
- Fellow at Insight Date Engineering
- Web Developer at Reazon System Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Science
Founded in 1968, Allis produces transformers, switching devices and electronic products for world renowned
corporations such as Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, Toshiba, TSMC, etc. http://www.allis.com.tw/
• Assisted customer with PV Inverter installation and troubleshooting, tested the product onsite and reported test results to developing engineers to facilitate future maintenance and upgrades
• Traveled to Indonesia to assist clients with installation and answer questions about the product
• Gave a presentation about the product at National Cheng Kung University
- Field Application Engineer at Allis Electric Co., Ltd
- Electrical Apprentice at Lougyunn Electric Company
11 months at this Job
- M.S in Aeronautics and Astronautics Engineering - Aeronautics and Astronautics Engineering
- B.S. in Vehicle Engineering - Transportation Design Practice & Automobile Experiment Practice
Business and Education Department
Provided engineering support for the sales team. Authored technical sales documents, and conduced onsite customer training classes. Promoted products to customers during onsite visits. Resolved customer issues and liaised the customer's needs to engineering teams. Analyzed and educated the sales team on new products and upcoming releases. Provided detailed technical training classes and solution proposals.
• Wrote technical articles and delivered presentations to customers alongside the sales team in order to acquire new business. As a result, Frisco ISD increased the purchase of interactive flat panel (IFP) products installs in existing schools by 50%. The customer intends to install IFP products in new school buildings starting in 2019 and onwards. This will result in an overall increase in annual sales by over 100%.
• Created case solutions and wrote technical FAQ documents to answer recurring questions for the sales team and customers. It helped to minimize delays and frustration in finding resolutions. This resulted in an 80% reduction of reported problems.
• Received recognition from customers, such as SATOV Consultants, and the sales team for knowledge sharing through training and quality of the technical documentation.
• Piloted and was the first to write technical documentation for the BenQ's Remote Monitoring Software in the US market.
• Acted as the Subject Matter Expert for BenQ Projectors, Interactive Panel's, Digital Signage, and Proprietary Software product lines. Provided expert training classes to BenQ channel partners on the product portfolio during trade shows and events such as InfoComm, CCS and Troxell.
- Field Application Engineer at BenQ North America
- Sr. Field Audio Visual Engineer at Compass Group at Microsoft, Inc
- Solution Specialist at Compass Group at Microsoft, Inc
- Personal Banker at Santander Bank, Central NJ
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Commerce and Computers
Drove demand creation for the Rutronik line card. Supported products include ARM based processors, BLE and Wi-Fi modules, single board computers, displays, and AC/DC & DC/DC power supplies. Sensors including hall-effect, accelerometers, and environmental. In addition provided support for electro mechanical products including connectors, cables, and passives.
- Field Application Engineer at Rutronik Inc
- Institutional Research Assistant at Office of Institutional Research
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
Experienced working with and creating Oracle, MS SQL, and Access databases. Able to write scripts that would create new databases and to alter existing ones. ❖ Can write and execute SQL statements to extract data from databases. ❖ Managed large projects from the development stages until after the go live. This includes maintaining a issues list used by both project teams to keep the project moving forward to meet the goals of both organizations ❖ Worked with Epic, IDX, SMS and Lawson for over 10 years. ❖ Responsible for designing and executing test scripts according to the design specifications. ❖ Documented any code or business flow changes in a project Modification Request Forms. ❖ Created QA reports on all programming releases for either custom or base products to document all known, resolved, or reopened issues. ❖ Designed project plans with the development team, sales and clients. The projects plans were shared with the clients and discussed in weekly progress meetings. ❖ Assisted in the creation of user and administrator guides. ❖ Traveled to customer's sites to install and test functionality within the clients testing environment. ❖ Setup and supported IIS web servers. Needed to apply windows security patches, new certificates and other admin support functions ❖ Tested and supported VeriFone, Epson, Ingenico, Panini, MagTech, Preh peripheral devices. ❖ Conducted user and Administrator training for CORE's iPayment application. ❖ Have worked with LDAP and other Windows software/services. ❖ Responsible for coordinating and monitoring weekly progress for 3 FAE's on my team. ❖ Provided human resources and management with feedback on yearly reviews. ❖ Customers that I'm responsible for: ❖ Cleveland Clinic Foundation ❖ Geisinger Health Systems ❖ University of Pennsylvania Health Systems ❖ Parkland Health and Hospital ❖ Group Health Cooperative RHODE ISLAND HOSPITAL, PROVIDENCE, RI DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING SYSTEMS ADMIN - 10 MONTHS ❖ Worked directly with the doctors, nurses and other caregivers to provide the best patient care available. ❖ Developed and provided end user training sessions on any new imaging software that the hospital wanted to implement. ❖ The diagnostic team was responsible for documenting and maintaining the users that needed access to the different systems. ❖ Familiar with the PACS, RIS and VR systems used in the DI area used. ❖ Responded to users inquiries regarding system usage and functionality. ❖ Performed daily and monthly maintenance of the systems within the DI department to maintain a high level availability.
- TEAM LEAD FIELD APPLICATION ENGINEER at CORE BUSINESS TECHNOLOGIES
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR at ACADEMIC MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT INTERNSHIP at U.S. ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
- DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING SYSTEMS ADMIN at
15 years at this Job
Provided hardware and software design support for high performance ARM server and network multi-cores processors, security processors, Ethernet switch silicon and smart Ethernet adapter cards.
● Worked with major server OEM on new ARM HPC system doing system bring-up, running performance benchmarks, and performing on-site server rack installation, debug and node upgrade.
● Debugged system boards which include resolving issues with BMC and UEFI BIOS firmware, CPLD Verilog code, voltage regulators and sequencer circuits, DDR3/DDR4 interface, PCIe, USB, SATA, SPI, I2C, RS-232, and high speed SerDes interfaces for Ethernet ports and for multi-processors communication.
- Senior Field Application Engineer, at Marvell Semiconductor, Inc
- Application Engineer-Principal at Broadcom
- Field Application Engineer-Senior Member of Technical Staff at Freescale Semiconductor
- Contract Senior Systems Designer at Evermore Systems
4 years at this Job