Dedicated field application engineer supporting 6 account managers on a national level for the Planar/Leyard distribution channel. Provided pre-sales application support and supported regional and national shows and events. Conducted lunch-n-learn type training sessions and partner event seminars. Participated in discovery calls and on-site customer visits/demos resulting in closure of over $33m in sales overall for the channel.
- Distribution Channel-Field Application Engineer at Planar Leyard
- at Planar Systems - Beaverton- Or
- at Runco International/Planar Systems
- System Designer at STEREO ADVANTAGE
5 years, 2 months at this Job
As a Field Application Engineer, I am the link between development, customer and sales. My responsibility is to support the customer by generating and successfully implement technical solutions for system application requirements. I may deliver software drivers, system manuals, interface control documents and technical specifications as requested by the customer. As an Engineering Lab Technician, I support the Electronics and Mechanical Engineers with product development by performing a variety of the following functions:
As a Field Application Engineer, I am the link between development, customer and sales. My responsibility is to support the customer by generating and successfully implement technical solutions for system application requirements. I may deliver software drivers, system manuals, interface control documents and technical specifications as requested by the customer.
As an Engineering Lab Technician, I support the Electronics and Mechanical Engineers with product development by performing a variety of the following functions:
- Field Application Engineer (FAE) / Engineering Lab technician at General Mico Systems East
- Electronics Engineering Technician, Field Service, Technical Support, Customer Service at Cytowave and UltraClenz LLC
- Sales, Technical Support, Customer Service at C&W Enterprises
- Technical Support, Customer Service at Convergys Customer Management Group
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Computer Networking
- Associates Degree - Electronics Engineering
Scope of activities - Customer and Channel Partner Software/Product training, removed sales objections via POC (Proof-of- Concepts), developed application notes/white papers, provided tech support both in the field & remotely for hardware and software issues.
- Midwest Field Application Engineer at Schneider Electric / Proface business group
- Automation Product Specialist at GE Supply National Tech Center
- at WESCO
- Senior Field Application Engineer at WAGO Corp
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Technologist Field Applications Engineer for Oracle account
• Ability to understand and apply technical information
• Early involvement in new products
• Coordinate and develop future test strategy and develop FA framework our products
• Take ownership on NPI HDD enterprise drives and manage all the activities
• Setup Qual schedule with test plan in line with customer release dates
• Develop and execute system test plans to ensure all firmware is fully tested and ready for customer release
• Triage test failures at both the feature and system level
• Knowledge of HDD& SSD process and technology, test process
• Continual process and methodologies improvements (Lessons Learn)
• Demonstrate strong analytical skills and creative "out of the box" thinking
• Track record of planning and executing on complex programs.
- Technologist Field Application Engineer at Western Digital
- Senior Applications Engineer at Overland Storage
- Senior Field Applications Engineer for Intel at Promise Technology INC
- Customer Service Representative at LSI Logic
6 years, 5 months at this Job
Provided on-site mechanical and electrical technical troubleshooting for Pick-and-Place handler, wafer inspection
system and active thermal control system
• Designed CAD models drawing for manufactory to produce the change kits in FT and SLT testing
• Developed automated testing solution for 5G OTA in sub-6 GHz and millimeter wave bands
• Worked closely with the R&D team to develop an AOI solution and integrated an automated testing platform into the system for mass production
• Collaborated with sales team to provide specification and application of Chroma ATE products to potential customers
• Supported 5+ key customers in SoCal and Mexico including but not limit to Broadcom, Qualcomm, Marvell, Skyworks, Movandi etc.
- Field Application Engineer at Chroma ATE
- Project Engineer at Formosa Plastic
- Internship at Pegatron
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- B.S. in Mechanical & Electro-Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical & Electro-Mechanical Engineering
• Testing and development of Machine Control product group
• Provides pre-sales and post-sales technical support for the development and implementation of complex products/applications/solutions.
• Testing all products and providing report comparisons.
• Prepare detailed specifications for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions
• Identify appropriate software technologies and support solutions for problem resolution
• Disseminate customer technical requirements to product management and sales staff
• Conduct field testing and product set-up
• Travel domestically and internationally up to 30%
- Field Application Engineer at Hemisphere GNSS
- Temporary Retirement at Sabbatical
- Sales Manager, North America at Hemisphere GNSS
- Account Manager, Agriculture at Sitech Southwest LLC, Division of Empire Cat
8 months at this Job
Deliver technical presentation for potential customers. Engage engineering discussion with customers from NPI to MP. Activities included cost review, schedule track, DFM feedback, testing spec discussion, extensive on-site support at CM(Dongguan and Kunshan, China),
reliability validation, and operation logistics.
• Working experience with tier one customers: Google, Square, Barnes & Noble, Motorola, and Lab126
• Expertise in manufacturing process in accessories and components: Cables, adaptors, battery Packs, WPC, card readers, charging docks, dongles, FPC, etc.
• Leadership: Manage oversea cross-function team to deliver customer's requirement on a tight schedule and demanding engineering spec. Coordinate factory resources to complete customer's DOE and FA to solve development issues. Successfully build up a good relationship with Square from small projects into a million-dollar account.
• Project engagement from RFQ to EOL: Work closely with customers on design spec and DFM feedback to kick off tooling and material preparation. Strong familiarity with tooling process, texture, material, cost and lead-time to provide clarity for customer decision making. Host MIL meetings with factory and customer in a timely manner. Discuss ORT and PRQ plan to improve MP yield and ensure product quality.
• Quality delivery: Extensive knowledge on various reliability test requirements and industry standards. Interpret customers' spec into excel format with pipeline schedule and reports.
• On-site customer support: Technical support on field issues and fly out with customers on oversea CM sites for each build to audit the objectives in different project phases.
• Cost structure analysis: Familiar with engineering BOM structure and manufacturing processes to identify cost optimization opportunities toward enhancing manufacture efficiency and yield improvement.
- Field Application Engineer at FOXLINK INC
- Mechanical Engineer at SUPERMICRO
- Assistant Engineer Taiwan at Ford Company
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Power Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
General Highway Products - Design (schematic capture, prototyping, board layout, assembly) of upgraded Automatic Transfer Switch module for Traffic Control cabinets to switch from mains AC to battery backup or generator capable of 30 amps. Updated board was necessary to pass FDOT state QPL certification which I personally led and successfully concluded - Design of solar powered pedestrian crosswalk video detection system (power budget, solar calcs, system design, prototyping and field deployment) - UL certification process, working directly with UL to prepare UPS product line to meet the standard
- Field Application Engineer at GENERAL HIGHWAY PRODUCTS
- Field Application Engineer at GRIDSMART Technologies Inc.
- Development Engineer at JPM Serviços Informatica / Daiken
- Development Engineer at Perkons S/A
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Associates of Science in Astronomy - Astronomy
- - English
• Supported 100+ customers in North Europe (NEU) across multiple market sectors: medical devices, wearables, audio equipment, e-cigarettes, building automation and lighting.
• Investigated new opportunities within the NEU market to drive revenue.
• Gathered medical systems requirements across Europe teams for relevant web content creation to drive sales in medical sector.
• Ensured timely support and coordinated support activities across company's sites worldwide.
• Combined team effort to drive opportunities at customers to grow company's revenue.
• Carried out market analysis aimed at estimating TAM to evaluate new opportunities for expanding company's customer base.
- Analog Field Application Engineer at Texas Instruments UK Ltd
- (Electrical Distribution System) Engineer at Graduate EDS
- Field Engineer at Geolog International B.V
- Maintenance Engineer at Solar Green Technology s.p.a
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- MSc - Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- BSc - Electrical Engineering
Corelis JTAG Boundary Scan FAE April 2018-Present Pre/Post-sales support for JTAG based test products which include boundary scan testing, in-system programming and JTAG emulation technology. Conduct on-site presentations and demonstrations of the Corelis structural and functional test products. Provide design-for-test (DFT) recommendations by analyzing customers design, layout, and schematics. Develop functional tests and drivers for multiple board designs. Created scripts and embedded C firmware to test SPI, I2C, CAN, USB, ADC and memory interfaces.
Corelis JTAG Boundary Scan FAE April 2018-Present
Pre/Post-sales support for JTAG based test products which include boundary scan testing, in-system programming and JTAG emulation technology.
Conduct on-site presentations and demonstrations of the Corelis structural and functional test products.
Provide design-for-test (DFT) recommendations by analyzing customers design, layout, and schematics.
Develop functional tests and drivers for multiple board designs.
Created scripts and embedded C firmware to test SPI, I2C, CAN, USB, ADC and memory interfaces.
- Senior Field Application Engineer at Corelis
- Senior Field Applications Engineer at NXP i.MX (ARM) FAE
- SW and Tools Field Applicaiton Engineer at Freescale - SW and Tools FAE
- Worldwide Expert FAE at Metrowerks/Motorola
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering