- Field Coordinator at hotshot A trucking
- Roustabout oilfield maintenance at Blakely
- Water Transfer at hydroline
- Water Transfer at Fds
6 months at this Job
- 12 grade
- Cdl diploma - class A
Field Coordinator – Baker Hughes, a GE company – Process and Pipeline Services, Houston, TX 2016 – Present
• Perform job specific logistics, pre-job site visits and pre-job meetings
• Review clients launch/receive plans and safety requirements to prepare for in-line inspection
• Perform safety assessments and proper tailgate meetings on site
• Perform ILI tool tests and electronic setup checks to ensure tool is ready for in-line inspection
• Verify tool configuration matches job requirements and calibrate tool accordingly
• Conduct major repairs on ILI tool including sensors, calipers, magnetizers, odometers, inertial mapping units, and tool mechanisms
• Download data and review data to determine if run is acceptable
• Assist client with launcher/receiver operation
• Verify proper utilization of AGM boxes
- Field Coordinator at Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Driver / Warehouse Associate at Ez worldwide Express
- Operations Coordinator / First Diver at Western Maritime Industry
- Diving Supervisor at INBUCIVEN
3 years at this Job
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering 2012 - Engineering
- Industrial Diver - Oil & Gas Field
I started as a hand in frac. In 2 short months i was promoted to supervisor. I was a Frac Supervisor for about a year and was promoted to Field Coordinator. I am in charge of a frac fleet's movement, set up, personnel and customer relations. At BJ i am the go to guy. Put me out there and ill make it happen.
- Field Coordinator at BJ Services
- Shop Foreman at Granite Source
- Equipment Operator at Liberty Oilfield Services
- Data collection / record at Baker Hughes
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Streetlane Homes LLC
• Managed all maintenance and leasing issues for 300 single family rental homes
• Scheduled and assigned turn scope to preferred vendors
• Reported and documented charge backs for damages after move out
• Assisted with in-house work orders to relief cost expense.
• Assisted tenant with concerns or matters regarding their lease or any maintenance concerns
• Finalized walk-through with vendors to approve bid work throughout units.
• Scheduled Village inspections and walked units with inspectors to ensure safety of unit prior to rental. R. J. O'Neil Mechanical Contractor Plumbing Apprentice
• Plumbing repair, minor electrical repair, carpentry repair
• Purchasing, and Delivery for commercial & Residential HVAC and Mechanical Union firm
• Scheduling project materials to be delivered to multiple government contract projects.
• Demo and general labor work, equipment install, Fleet management woth union work trucks safety checks regular maintenance.
• Scheduled supply drops w/ clients, suppliers
• Maintenance commercial buildings with property up keep. Bethlehem United Church of Chicago General Contractor
• Basic electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and carpentry
• Proficient with power tools and hand tools.
• Organize projects electrical maintenance, painting projects, seasonal work, etc.
- Field Coordinator at StreetLane Homes LLC,
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Communications Degree - Business Communications
Employment history: Schlumberger Technologies, Nabors Drilling and C&J Energy Production: Cement Jobs Position: Cement Supervisor/ Field Coordinator/Sales
- Cement Supervisor/ Field Coordinator/Sales at Vincero Sales
- Sales at
- Business Owner at ACS Carpet
at this Job
- Bachelor of Mechanic
Zuma Housing Westwood LLC, - Los Angeles, CA 6/2016 – 9/2017 -Field Coordinator -Provide administrative support to the Housing and Operation Manager. -Manage field team. -Prepare field team and cleaning team weekly schedule. -Prepare cleaning team working hours’ time table and weekly report to accounting department. -Prepare daily and weekly cleaning schedule according to move ins and move outs. -Doing last inspections before tenant move in. -Inspect conditions of the apartments, determine and report problems make plans to improve quality and increase satisfaction of the customer.
- Field coordinator at Zuma Housing Westwood LLC,
- Owner/Manager at Mizrahi Corap
- Professional Soccer Player at Ortakoy Football Club, Besiktas Football Club, Lindenwood University , Maccabi Games Turkish National Team
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - International Business
As a field coordinator, I was responsible for scheduling and coordinating work to be done at 3 different Mccormick Spice locations. Managaing over 3000 pieces of loading dock equipment to make sure they were in correct and safe working condition. if i found anything deemed unsafe or on thje verge of breaking, I would coordinate with the maintnance team at Mccormick spice the most cost efficient, safe and time efficient to see a project through from start to finish. this included, recognizing a potential hazard or issue, reporting it to maintenance, ordering parts that are needed through various vendors, once parts arrived, schedule with the customers maintenance team for the work to be done. once scheduled, i would make sure my work crew has all the proper safe work permits, hot work permits, or any other permits needed to complete the job. Once the crew arrives on site, i would supervise the repair/project to assure it was done at the highest quality possible.
- Field Coordinator at Bobs Overhead Door
- Dock and Door Mechanic at Baltimore Precision Door
- Dock and Door Mechanic at Eastern Lift Truck
- Yard Worker at Rental Works
1 year at this Job
for the Poor (M4P) project on behalf of the DFAT-funded Australia-Indonesia Partnership for Promoting Rural Income through Support for Markets in Agriculture (AIP-PRISMA) program. The project, entitled "Commercial Pig Rearing in Nusa Tenggara Timur", was implemented in Flores in partnership with private sector entities, civil society organisations, and individual farmers. The project is extended until June 2018 (with possible additional extension to September 2018). HIVOS has been offered an additional project opportunity, which is the provision of support to promotion of commercial feed supply in NTB for the cattle sector. The objective of the project is to increase cattle farmer incomes by improving and incentivising productivity. This will be achieved by addressing several constraints on farmers' efficient participation in the market, namely: facilitating farmer access to high quality fodder and pharmaceuticals; encouraging the development of service providers and agents for fodder, extension services, commercial aggregation and processing; and developing a fodder retail network in NTB working closely with private sector entities. Duties and Responsibilities a. To assist Field Coordinator in planning, execution and monitoring of all project activities, including keep regular contacts with key stakeholders and implementing partners as requested by supervisor. b. Carry out promotional activities for feed and pharma product for cow, including survey location, prepare all required material promo and conduct market storm c. To assist on preparation of community or farmers or user meetings aiming at improving the quality and deliverables Cows Unlimited project. d. Collect data and other information relevant to Cows Unlimited project and report to the supervisor and MRM Officer accordingly. e. Work closely with marketing team of factory partner organization aiming at increasing their sales INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCES POSITION OFFICE YEAR
- To assist Field Coordinator at Making Markets Work
- Field Assistant at Central Lombok
- Paramedics Veterinary Assistant in PUSKESWAN Selong at Making Markets Work
- Paramedics Veterinary Assistant at Agency Food and Agriculture Resilience
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Faculty Animal Science
• Meeting with group centered team every month, and all documentation.
• Behavioral and cognitive data documentation
• Complete total care and overall care of client's ADLs. Task Medical Staffing Inc. - Ridgefield, CT 2013-2016 (Senior Field Coordinator)
• Skillfully developed departmental goals objectives, Standards of performance, policies and procedures.
• Planning and achievement of goals, and objectives consistent with the agency mission and philosophy.
• Recruited, hired, trained and coached on average of 50+ new employees per year
• Developed a system of staff communication that ensured proper implementation of treatment plans and comprehensive patient care.
• Established and maintained systems that safely met residents' needs. Interpreted and communicated new or revised policies to staff.
• Developed and achieved financial and growth goals. Strategically planned methods to achieve operational goals and targets.
• Write POCs, as well as behavioral Plans for ILST cases. Routinely collaborated with department managers to correct problems and improve services.
• Investigated, provided and submitted information to Quality Department about special incidents, events and complaints.
• Assisted in resolving and satisfying client requests and internal operational issues.
- Senior Field Coordinator at TASK MEDICAL
- Externship-Patient at Live-inn
- EXTERNSHIP at Sharon Hospital
3 years at this Job
• Oversees the operation and execution of services at a work site or client location.
• Organizes routes for individual field visits to client's home for services or repairs.
• Coordinates scheduling of long-term projects that involve numerous contractors and subcontractors.
• Preforms audits so company has the appropriate staff, equipment, and materials on hand to complete work on time and according to customer expectations.
• Responsible for the timely delivery and installation of the materials necessary for field work. This includes verifying work orders and specifications, ordering materials or equipment, and inspecting orders for completeness.
• Responsible for the timely completion of work orders and field progress reports.
• Generates project reports summarizing field worker hours, service technician utilization rates, and productivity metrics.
• Ensures compliance with OSHA, EPA, and other safety regulations. This includes coordinating safety training, performing accident investigations, and compiling safety reports.
• Interact with clients and receive feedback regarding the quality of work performed by field service workers
• Inspect client billing
• Share responsibility for providing customer service support directly to a territory of clients.
• Split my time their time between the main office and field locations, such as the DDC, and customers home.
• We are a smaller company, so my roll expands to office manager/office administrator roles which include, keeping the office clean, organized and ready to go by filtering day to day emails, mail and phone calls, cleaning the office, filing, office supply shopping/ordering, key-holder, ect.
• Create documents for meetings and presentations, host and present certain materials pertaining to my roll as field coordinator.
• Provide direct personal/professional assistance to the owner of the company.
• Report to an owner.
- Field Coordinator at Mr. Maison Plumbing and Heating, LLC
- Operations Administrator at Concept Marketing Groups
- On-site Recruiter/Staffing Coordinator at Johnson Service Group, Inc
- On-Call Scheduling Coordinator at The Rivers Senior Living Facility
8 months at this Job
- High school - General