CLARK CONSTRUCTION -FIELD ENGINEER
• Elevations DYNALECTRIC-ELECTRICIAN
• Pannel installation
• box out
• Pull wire
• Testing and more INTEGRATED ACCESS CONTROL -TECHNICIAN ASSISTANT
• Cameras installation
• Commit with customer
• Program installation and anything that is with safety installation.
• Software installation WHOLES FOOD MARKET - CASHIER
• Attend to customers their needs
• customer services SCHOOL OF ART - Janitorial
•Clean building, rooms, floors, windows, (sweeping, vacuuming and mopping them).
•Gather and empty trash.
•Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
•Monitor building security and safety.
•Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors.
•arranging desk and chairs for main room according to the schedule. SKILLS Language: Fluency in Spanish/English.
• Computer: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint., Adobe creative suite
- field engineer at CLARK CONSTRUCTION -FIELD ENGINEER
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors - Graphic design
- Bachelors - web and development
Field engineer / Project engineer
- field engineer/project engineer at FAT construction and development
- Internship at FATA Construction and Development
- GA assistant in the work study program at AUB at
- Intern at Argentinian Embassy
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor in Civil and Environmental Engineering - Civil and Environmental Engineering
- - Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Baccalaureate - Life Sciences
National field engineer. Tiger team. Successful LTE project in Puerto Rico and across the United States.
- Field Engineer at SPRINT / SAMSUNG / BLUETELECOM / EXEL LOGISTICS / HEWLETT PACKARD
6 years at this Job
- Associate of Occupational Studies degree - Collision Repair & Refinish Technology.
Working as a field engineer I run various tests on many different types of electrical equipment to meet NETA standards
- Field Engineer at Vertiv (Electrical Reliability Services)
- A-Craft Electrician at Triad Electric & Controls - Phillips
- Journeyman Electrician at Chiasson Electric
7 months at this Job
- Diploma - NCCER Certified Electrician
- High School Diploma
Field Engineer on Verizon One Project
- Field Engineer at Engineering Associates
- Field Engineer at Byers Engineering
- Foreman at Star Construction
- Foreman/Supervisor at Bucks Communication of High Point NC
10 months at this Job
- - Drafting & Design
I was a field engineer, did everything from fresh installs of windows to hardware replacement.
- Field Engineer at Karls Technology
- Fuel Clerk at Frys
- Delivery Driver at Jimmy Johns
- Usher at Regal Cinemas
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Some college - Network engineering and Computer Science
Contact Field Engineer Install, upgrade and cable. Network and VOIP systems for multiple type of businesses per the work order received. Document work and submit detailed time line and photos of relevant work to company website.
- Field Engineer Network Technology at Atlas Field Engineers International
- Sales Associate at Rockler Woodworking and Hardware
- Senior Associate End User Support at Pfizer Technologies
- CAD Draftsman - Network Administrator at Intercard
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Cisco Certified Network Professional - Cisco Network Systems
- Bachelor's - Automated Manufacturing Technology
- Associate - Electronics
• Role as Field Engineer for Heat Recovery Steam Generators during construction of two separate natural gas power plants. Responsibilities include the following: ◦ Creating and keeping project schedule ◦ Track production ◦ Maintain quality standards/protocols ◦ Purchasing and procurement of materials ◦ Managing and supervising craft labor ◦ Following OSHA rules and standards for safe construction
- FIELD ENGINEER at KIEWIT POWER CONSTRUCTORS
- Internship at 3 Unit 1X1 Natural Gas Power Plant
- ENGINEER INTERNSHIPS at KIEWIT POWER CONSTRUCTORS
- Internship at home office at Lenexa
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S OF SCIENCE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING - General Chemistry and Physics, Mathematics, Fluid Dynamics, Heat and Mass Transfer, Elements of Material Engineering, Instrumentation, Statistics, Economics, and Project Design
Laid Off) As a field engineer for ADM Associates, my key duties involved fostering and developing client relationships, recording and analyzing HVAC, Lighting, and energy data, and reporting data in Microsoft Word and Excel. My job was remote and I was cross trained to take an Engineering Analyst role during this time.
- Field Engineer at ADM Associates
- Quality Control Technician at Porocel Industries
2 months at this Job
- - Engineering-Physics
- - Mechanical Engineering REU
- - Physics REU
Reston VA Responsibilities: Installation and commissioning of Samsung 2.5 TDD, 800 1900 FDD and 800 1900 CDM. Drive testing, OAT call test, Limited ATPs and Full ATPs. Cabinet swaps as well as new builds for Sprint. Rightech, Iselin, NJ Field Engineer June-2017- Feb-2018 Responsibilities: Installation and commissioning of Nokia Airscale equipment, e911 call testing and reports, tss and punch audits. Training and setting up new technicians computers with software and tools required to do commissioning.
- Field Engineer at GTA Inc
- Lead CO Installer at MGA
- Lead CO Installer at STRATEGIC DIRECT SOLUTIONS
- Field Engineer at Verveba Inc
8 months at this Job