Take on Contracted assignments throughout the Field Engineering platform
- Field Engineer at Field Engineer
- SERVICE TECH /FILLER OPERATOR at NUTRA MANUFACTURING
- COATING / TOOL CRIB at G.E. AVIATION
- ENGINEER ASSISTANT/ TESLA PROJECT at MERGON
5 months at this Job
- Some college
CLARK CONSTRUCTION -FIELD ENGINEER DYNALECTRIC-ELECTRICIAN INTEGRATED ACCESS CONTROL -TECHNICIAN ASSISTANT WHOLES FOOD MARKET - CASHIER SCHOOL OF ART - Janitorial SKILLS Language: Fluency in Spanish/English.
• Pannel installation
• box out
• Pull wire
• Testing and more
• Cameras installation
• Commit with customer
• Program installation and anything that is with safety installation.
• Software installation
• Attend to customers their needs
• customer services
•Clean building, rooms, floors, windows, (sweeping, vacuuming and mopping them).
•Gather and empty trash.
•Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
•Monitor building security and safety.
•Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors.
•arranging desk and chairs for main room according to the schedule.
• Computer: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint., Adobe creative suite
CLARK CONSTRUCTION -FIELD ENGINEER
INTEGRATED ACCESS CONTROL -TECHNICIAN ASSISTANT
WHOLES FOOD MARKET - CASHIER
SCHOOL OF ART - Janitorial
Language: Fluency in Spanish/English.
- field engineer at CLARK CONSTRUCTION -FIELD ENGINEER
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Graphic design
- Bachelors - web and development
Data center field engineer Duties: -raking servers -cable installing -server Hardware troubleshooting -Working with NOC system -opening tickets and communicating with customers in order to resolve issues asp -provisioning servers - managing small projects -basic knowledge of linux (working on Linux systems) -provisioning instances and performing tasks on AWSDriver
- Data center field engineer at Data center field engineer Bloomip.INC
- Dental Laboratory Technician Advanced implants concepts at Uber
- Appliance Repair Technician Brian appliance at
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Field Engineer Utilizing Advanced Eddy Current Techniques such as High Speed ET, LFET, BFET, and various other methods including UTT, PT, and VT. Extensive travel involved.
- Field Engineer at TesTex, Inc
- Engineering Technician at Tolunay-Wong Engineers, Inc
- Server/Waiter at Crazy Jose's
- Operator Assistant - Cementing at Halliburton
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Certificates - Non-Destructive Testing
- - Mechanical Engineering Coursework
- A.A. in Mathematics - Mathematics
• Read and interpret telecommunication blueprints to plan both aerial and buried routes for fiber optics while abiding by city codes.
• Evaluate telephone poles, underground locations, manhole splices in the field along major highways as well as residential areas.
• Construct detailed engineering maps of the proposed route as well as any obstructions, hazards, or abnormalities to the proposed plan.
• Met with commercial customers clients personally to evaluate their facility and determine a clear path, confirm the desired work and recommend any necessary adjustments.
• Consistently work 14-16 hour days and 7 days a week
• Lead Field Engineer in Wichita, KS
• Trained the new field engineers in the Midwest sector.
- FIELD ENGINEER at CHC CONSLULTING
- FIBER TECHNICIAN at VERIZON
- STATIONARY ENGINEER at MERCK CO
- MECHANICAL ENGINEER at ALLEGHENY TECHNOLOGIES INCORPORATED
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering
Marcos Ferreira has taken on field engineer position to be as part of field service team to test E-house (protection and controls at 480-4160 Volts, 15 kV system including main 15 kV breakers and 500-1500 kVA transformers) for Enterprise Products/Crescent Power's pumping stations within the Southeastern region.
- Field Engineer at TDS Solutions
- Senior Sales Manager at EFACEC USA
- Principal Electrical Engineer at Advisian-Worley Parsons
- Consultant |Senior Electrical Engineer at Mastek-Inc
8 months at this Job
- MS in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- High School Diploma - Illumination Engineering Society
- - Illumination Engineering Society
23 year of athletic experience, college athlete, profession athlete. 7 years education in design and architecture. 6 years experience as field engineer for communications. Dedicated professional seeking employment in engineering, architecture, or related field. Looking to coach and/or volunteer to coach football, soccer, basketball. Connect Solutions Engineering: Field Engineer 2017-(June)-2018
• Telecommunications and fiber engineering
• Go95 inspections/codes
• OSP engineering
• Transverse wind loading/storm loading
• System mapping/planning
• Underground mapping/planning
• AutoCAD/Google Earth
• CalTrans, R&R, city, and utility permits
- Field Engineer at Connect Solutions Engineering
- Maintenance Engineer at Hampton Inn Portland Airport
- Field Engineer at Connect Solutions Engineering
- Kicker at Tri Cities Fever, Arena
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Architecture (70 of 140 credits) - Architecture
- B.S. - Housing Studies
• Lead Houston Cisco LAN field engineer for JP Morgan/Chase
• Palo Alto firewalls for network security.
• Installed and configured Linux based Cisco Series routers/switches.
• Network configuration, diagnostics and repair.
• Diagnose and repair mission critical servers i.e. Herman Hospital Heart Catheterization Lab.
- Contract Cisco/Server Field Engineer at Field Medix
- Contract Desktop Support Representative at Gainer, Donnelly & Desroches, LLP
- Global Oracle Database/System Administrator at Hewlett- Packard, Inc
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Liberal Arts
- A.A.S. - Networking and Cybersecurity
I was until recently a field engineer servicing multiple companies for Cisco throughout North America. I am responsible for the installation, testing, decommissioning and troubleshooting of their network infrastructures. Most of the work revolves around, but is not limited to, Cisco routers, switches, VOIP phones, access points and wireless controllers. I also troubleshoot the phone systems when necessary. Along with the installation process, I am personally responsible for the communications held with management to ensure a thorough and smooth transition to the new equipment. This includes scheduling, educating and assisting their teams with the process and equipment. My goal is to continue my experience with a successful company in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Field Engineer at Conquest Technologies, Inc
- Lead Contract Field Technician at Signals Telecommunications Technical Services
- Lead Network Technician at Netview Inc
- Network Technician at Notable companies are TelTech Networks
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
As a Field Engineer for SmartSource I receive taskings on an as needed basis to install networking equipment (Modems, Routers, Switches, Servers, PoE injection units), upgrade phone infrastructures, install digital printing equipment and train associated personnel.
- Field Engineer at SmartSource Inc
- Hardware Design Engineer II (Contractor) at Megger
- Electrical Design Engineer at Modular Computer Company
- Sr. H/W Test Engineer (Contractor) at Freescale Semiconductor
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering