Backhoe operator, Field inspector, MH Repair, Sewer inspector, etc
- Field Inspector at Samco
- CPO at G4S Secure Security
- Technician, New car check-in, detailer at DON HINDS FORD
- CSR - Customer Service Representative at Freedom Mortgage Corporation
7 months at this Job
- - EMT
- - Firefighting
- High school diploma
Field inspector in charge of all installed sales projects for 10 NYS stores.
- Field Inspector at Home Depot
- Owner at BTJC Holdings LLC
- Carpenter at Rhinehart Associates
- Federal Rehab Inspector at New York State
7 years, 9 months at this Job
As a Field Inspector, I provide a level of professionalism in representing financial institutions to provide visual inspections, occupancy status reports, and property preservation services. I also perform inspections for Insurance companies after a claim has been filed and work completed on the project. This allows for the insurance company to verify the project was completed to satisfaction. Organization and time management are key as 60% of the business is conducted in a 5-10-day window each month. Regularly complete up to 500 inspections in a tight time frame across a large territory.
- Field Inspector at Arrow field
- Loan Originator at Clopton Capital
- Warehouse Securities Coordinator at Platinum Home Mortgage
- Loan Originator at Crown Mortgage Company
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Political Science & History
Mobile Field Inspector (residential/property, auto claims Inspection, door hanger)
100 N.E. 5th Street OKC, OK 73104 01/19 - Current
• Drive to scenes to take pictures and gather information for clients, insurance companies, realtors/bankers, etc.
• Deliver confidential letters to client using discreet awareness if requested.
- Field Inspector at WeGoLook
- Patient Care Advocate/Billing Specialist/Team Supervisor at Amplifon Hearing Healthcare
- Data Entry at Faurecia
2 months at this Job
7601 Burning Tree Dr. Franktown, Colorado 80116 Active DoD SECRET Security Clearance Colorado GeoScience and Design Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Field Inspector 10/2018 - current Conduct all field inspections with guidelines set forth by the Professional Engineer. Conduct open hole, footings, wall steel, drain and damp proofing inspections in the field. Complete compliance forms detailing field observation/inspections. Concrete testing (ACI), nuclear density and laboratory material testing. Other performed field duties include structural inspections, on-site waste and treatment installations as well as pavement testing. Organize and maintain reports using Microsoft Office. Managed time and inspection appointments daily. Retain strong working relationships with clients through interpersonal skills. Make decisions on the spot with accuracy and precision. Entry level AutoCAD skills. Able to work independently or in team environments. Very strong leadership skills. Supervisor: Mike Klausner (303) 688-2158 United States Army Military Police Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
- Field Inspector at Colorado GeoScience and Design
- Supervisor, Physical Security Specialist, and Special Reaction Team Leader at Military Police
- Driver at Military Police
- Patrolman at Military Police
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in Information Technology - Advanced Software Certificate
- Associate's Degree of Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
im A field inspector for multiple banks in Cumberland Adams and franklin county
- Field Inspector at Myself
7 years at this Job
- High school - Computers
Jonesboro, AR December 2017 to March 2018 Conduct various Field Service inspections using Inspector-Aide. Meet assigned requirements in a timely manner.
- Field Inspector at Field Services Inspections
- Pet Training Instructor at Petsmart
- Interior Design Assistant at D'Arcy Interiors
2 years, 3 months at this Job
I am an independent field inspector. My duties include lease return inspections, dealer audit, mechanical malfunction warranties inspections, repossession inspections, impounded vehicle inspections, insurance fraud inspections
- FIELD INSPECTOR at AUTO VIN/KAR
- SERVICE MANAGER at BIG O TIRE
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at AMERICAN TIRE DEPOT
- SALES AND SERVICE REP at AMERICAN TIRE DEPOT
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA - Automotive Repair
- - management and sales
I recently moved from Las Vegas, Nv. to Wadsworth Ohio. I currently do part-time inspections for Millennium. I perform all duties of home insurance field inspector, part-time. I do exterior, interior, mid and high value, and commercial inspections. I drive to residential or commercial properties, photograph and upload images of the properties. I complete all reports of structures, hazards, liabilities, and any other special instructions from the client. I measure the perimeter of the property and sketch property dimensions.
- Independent Field Inspector at Millennium Information Services, Inc.
- Independent Field Inspector at Property & Casualty Surveys, Inc. Surveys of the Southwest, Inc.
- Cosmetologist/Hair Stylist at Self Employed Hair Stylist
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma - General
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Staff field inspector and property manager of foreclosed properties for large Government HUD contractor. Provided bi-weekly inspections, reports, and general upkeep of properties. Performed intial Inspections and systems checks on newly acquired properties.
- Field Inspector / Property Manager at Cityside Management Corporation
- Insurance Claims Specialist at Pro-Claims
- Field Inspector / Loss-Verification at Small Business Admistration
- Disabled Worker. Limited Job Abilities at
9 months at this Job
- Commercial Instrument Multi Engine Pilot Rating - Commercial Pilot
- BS: Education - Exercise Sciences