I am a field investigator. I conduct surveillance and do regular internet searches pertaining to my cases. Obtain and upload video documentation as well report writing.
- Field Investigator at G4S Compliance and Investigations
- CASE MANAGER/ INVESTIGATOR at AAA SURVIELLANCE
- Inventory Associate at Nordstrom
- RECEPTIONIST at LANCASTER COUNTY MOTORS SUBARU
5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Field investigator for suspicious claims in the northern CA area. Tasks include taking insured, witness and claimant recorded interviews and conducting background investigations into these subjects. Canvass of claim, recovery, collision locations. Liaison with law enforcement and the Dept. of Insurance. Obtaining law enforcement reports and other insurer documents. Also conducted skip trace investigations into former insureds and claimants.
- Field Investigator at MAPFRE Insurance
- Fraud Investigator at Bristol West Insurance Group / Farmers Insurance
- Field Investigator at Infinity Insurance (Great American Insurance)
- LEGAL ASSISTANT/ INVESTIGATOR at Farrell
7 years at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Securitas Critical Infrastructure Services Inc. Field Investigator, 13900 Lincoln Park Dr., Suite 360 Herndon, VA 20171 February 2018-present ⦁ Interview Subject’s and Sources ⦁ Obtain financial, criminal, employment and medical records. ⦁ Complete case reports ⦁ Complete retention request
- Field Investigator at Securitas Critical Infrastructure Services
- stylist, 751 Avenue of the Americas at David's Bridal, Bridal
- Intern at NYPD
- Mentor at Cazenovia College
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice and Homeland Security Studies
1701 Barrett Lakes Blvd Salary: 15.45 USD per Hour
Kennesaw, GA, 30144 Hours per week: Full-Time; 40 hours per week Field Investigator/Court Researcher
Supervisor: Mickie Marks (630-901-5963)
Okay to contact this Supervisor: Please contact me first
• Conducts 150-250 background checks daily, on behalf of perspective employers and landlords, to aide in the determination of hiring a potential employee or lessee.
• Utilizes computer record systems at various Cook County Courthouse locations to search for pertinent criminal and traffic related records from the court docket.
• Compiles records and enters/updates information into the company database to prepare for delivery to client.
• Efficiently plans and organizes work to ensure all records are submitted before the preset deadline.
• Maintains a 99.98% Overall Quality Rating - to include accuracy, quality of work, and timeliness of work submitted. ◦ Recognition: October 2017 Employee of the Month - Maintained 100% Accuracy and exceeded set goals for timeliness (80 hour turn around time goal - achieved 65 hour turn around time)
- Field Investigator/Court Researcher at SJV & Associates
- Docket Clerk/Help Desk at Federal Judiciary
- Background Investigator II at CACI
2 years at this Job
Field Investigator for Dan Newlin and Partners: Met with potential clients and acquiring necessary information for lawyers to pursue cases.
- Field Investigator at Dan Newlin & Partners
- Criminal Investigator at Gainesville Police Department
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
- Associate - Undergraduate
Relief Case Manager Interviews, Subrogation's, Field Investigator, Surveillance. Fully trained as a Case Manager & currently fills in as Case Manager when needed. Familiar with the client's needs and able to cultivate these relationships along with the needs and concerns of both the investigators and managers. Worker Compensation Investigations Specialist Travel the Western United States investigating all types of Workers Compensation Insurance fraud. Document and report all fraudulent activity in preparation for litigations. Surveillance, Subrogation, Field investigations at claim sites. Trained in Interview and Interrogation methods, Hand writing Analysis, Advanced Homicide Investigation and Fraud Detections.
- SIU Investigator/Field Investigator at Hope Enterprises LLC
- DBA, Dirty Deeds Investigations at Hope Enterprises LLC
- Master Police Officer at Retired
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Criminal Justice
- - Criminal Justice
Field investigation. Specialize in workers comp. cases. Tasks involve surveillance, social media investigations, pedestrian & mobile surveillance.
- Field Investigator at G4S Compliance & Investigations
- (FLNA) Route Sales Representative at U.S. Army Reserve
- Drill Sergeant at U.S. Army Reserve
- Merchandiser at Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor‛s - Criminal Justice
- Associate - Liberal Arts - Human Behavior
The Field Investigator is responsible for conducting covert field surveillance via both stationary and mobile surveillance while collecting professional quality video and photographic documentation of subjects. The Field Investigator is responsible for conducting scene investigations, interviews, recorded statements and claim renewal investigations. The Field Investigator drafts through, detailed reports and uploads video and photographic evidence as well as surveillance reports to the claims system. The Field Investigators must be knowledgeable of all laws and regulations required to conduct investigations in the state they are licensed.
- Owner and Field Investigator at Valkyrie Investigations
- Conductor at Norfolk Southern Railroad
- Rail Inspection Car Operator at Sperry Rail Service
- Risk Manager / Security Advisor and Consultant at FOB Shank
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Informational Technology Security
- High school
Conduct field investigations for private-sector clients which are sub Rosa. This represents a progression in terms of compensation, responsibility and job function from the position at G4S. In 2018, my efforts were recognized by a 3% annual raise over the norm of 2%.
- Field investigator at CoventBridge Group
- Surveillance and Claims Investigator at G4S Compliance and Investigations
- Private Investigator at NWI Investigative Group
- Field inspector at NCCI
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BA - Spanish language and culture
• Conducted background investigations for security clearances.
• Provided clear and concise focused report writing.
• Provided back-up management support of team for Field Manager on multiple occasions to include meeting regional goals in production, contract compliance, and mentored other investigators.
• Safeguarded PII and government furnished equipment.
• Trained new hires in the field.
• OPM Certified Field Trainer
• OPM Credentialed Investigator
- Field Investigator 3 at Perspecta, Inc
- Customer Service/ Account Manager at XPO Logistics
- Pilot / Driver at Tesloop, Inc
- Owner / General Manager at The Bakery Emporium
1 year, 6 months at this Job