Field Marketing Manager | October 2018 - January 2019
• Worked closely with the Corporate Marketing team to bring all local campaigns, programs, and events to life and add a unique local flare
• Demonstrated myself as a strong communication partner with the venue’s management team to execute integrated campaigns, programs, and events
• Market expert with the ability to identify where our core audience resided, who the major influencers were, and which social groups to partner with
• Secured and owned strategic local partnerships, sponsorships, community events, donations, and community listings to maximize local brand awareness, hit monthly street team goals, and promote marketing events and promotions
• Managed day to day programming and street team activations including, but not limited to: creating and managing the local field marketing calendar, submitting local social content, and fulfilling local donations
• Tracked and communicated results of all marketing efforts to assist the planning of future activations
• Ensured all materials onsite were in-line with brand standards
• Worked directly with Corporate Communications Manager for media, influencer, and blogger opportunities
• Supervised local brand ambassador team to activate at local venue and field events or initiatives
• Provided and created local event, program, and campaign feedback to ensure guest feedback and best in class standards are met
• Acted as the onsite brand guardian and culture champion by supporting and promoting Drive Shack’s programs to drive a culture of high performance, innovation, and fun
• Assisted with other marketing and communications initiatives as needed
- Field Marketing Manager at Drive Shack
- Lifestyle Blogger at Self Employed - Allie Rene
- Social Media Strategist at Citrus Club
- Merchandise Representative at Disney Springs Entertainment Group
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mass Media and Creative Writing
- Bachelor's in Progress - Mass Media
- Associate's - General
Microsoft Word, Excel, ❏ Youngest National Field Marketing Manager ever hired by a company Powerpoint ❏ Developed BBF first ever brand ambassador program and Whole Foods portal Social Media including ❏ Supported short and long term grassroots marketing efforts to drive awareness, traffic and Instagram, Facebook, sales Twitter, and Youtube. ❏ Plan, and organize trade shows and execute field marketing initiatives ❏ Grew Beyond Better Foods company the year of 2018 to 80% Scheduling through ❏ Doubled the distribution of Bada Bean with customers and increased the international Google Calendar presence Phone calls and ❏ Increased Enlightened pint ranking from #20 to #7 overall pint in the country organizing meetings ❏ Create budgets accordingly to different departments ❏ Create a SKU placement, COG, and marketing budgets ❏ Increased Bada Beans sales to $36,660.62 to $60.778.84 LANGUAGES ❏ Ability to travel for free across any flight carrier ❏ Territory Management skills with also data-driven mindset on sales and brand awareness Basic knowledge of ❏ Increased Enlightened social media presence to 212,000 to 300k on Instagram Spanish, Portuguese, ❏ Distributed 300,000 samples of Bada Bean to subscription box consumers the year of 2018 and Italian
- National Field Marketing Manager at Beyond Better Foods
- Field Event Coordinator at Temple Turmeric
- Field Event Coordinator at Makai Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Field Marketing Manager
Directed telesales, marketing and business development for 11 automotive wholesale and service locations.
Produced precision targeted marketing strategies backed by timely reporting and ROI analysis. Trained, managed and mentored a team of 34 Millennials on marketing, business development and management.
• Developed ROI calculator to quantify marketing impact on sales at transaction level.
• Promoted 45% of staff to manager or supervisor level since 2016 and counseled out 9 underperformers.
• Pioneered use of digital video to deliver campaigns with 5.2% CTR (4x company average).
• Achieved $1.2m incremental revenue and 10:1 ROI with grassroots client winback campaign.
• Increased qualified CRM leads 94% YOY with Reverse Sales Call rapid response text, email and video.
• Unified three regional sales and marketing teams to cap our top competitor's market share to 4%.
• Improved event attendance 2% YOY with behavioral targeting and digital video, PPC, social and text.
• Increased March YOY sales volume 11% with instant rebate and telesales tactics.
• Developed and launched ManheimTV (vimeo.com/manheimtv).
- Senior Field Marketing Manager at Cox Automotive
- Marketing Strategist • Account Manager at USA Today
- Account Manager at Celadon
- Self-employed at Self-employed
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- MA in Business Management and Education - Business Management and Education
- BA in English - Online Marketing Certified Professional
November 2017-january 2019 field marketing manager, emerging & existing markets, kona deep Kona Deep represents a new category of premium water – deep ocean water rich in naturally occurring electrolytes for DEEP hydration. Markets Managed: Los Angeles/Orange County, Nor Cal, Seattle, Arizona, Chicago, Boston, NYC · Trade Show Management: NPEW, Surf City Expo, Fitness Expo · Traveled/Managed Flagship sponsorship with AVP in 9 major city events · Launch, grow and manage remote Brand Ambassador teams in existing and emerging markets · Trained new FMM and Brand Ambassador hires · Social Media Influencer management-using KLEAR · Contribute to social media platforms · Amplify fitness retail program to increase sales · Coordinate, execute and source new events in each market · Scheduling, go-to market calendar management, payroll, national recaps, budget management. · Oversee inventory, organization and ensure product and assets are available for teams. · Work cross-functionally to integrate all events with other marketing channels to amplify impact
- FIELD MARKETING MANAGER at EMERGING & EXISTING MARKETS
- SENIOR MARKET MANAGER at MKTG INC
- MARKETING MANAGER at MKTG INC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF ARTS - ADVERTISING/MARKETING
Field Marketing Manager with Houchens Industries a Licensed Franchisee of Sonic Inc. Actively
planned, developed, and executed marketing partnerships/programs to build brand awareness and drive guests to achieve profitability and growth.
• Developed regional partnerships/sponsorships to include strategy, execution, and measurement.
• Responsible for communication and execution relating to the local and national promotional calendar.
• Managed multiple marketing projects on schedule, within budget and with excellent attention to details and analyzed results.
• Creatively supported company-wide recruitment, quality and service improvement goals and objectives.
- Field Marketing Manager / Sonic Drive at Houchens Industries a Licensed Franchisee of Sonic Inc
- Facility Services Sales Representative at
- Account Manager at Sports Talk Radio
- Marketing Manager / Ditch Witch at OH, W.PA, W.NY
9 years at this Job
- BA - Public Administration
Sr. Field Marketing Manager responsible for planning, executing, analyzing, and optimizing all marketing activities for the Southern California Commercial and Enterprise as well as Healthcare West sales teams. The primary goals are to increase awareness, drive demand, and build pipeline while also working closely with go-to-market partners to execute events, demand generation programs, and activities.
- Sr, Field Marketing Manager at Nutanix
- Director of Marketing at Nth Generation Computing
- Marketing Associate at Pico Digital
- Director of Corporate Marketing at PacketVideo
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - EDUCATION
• Lead the Field Marketing team for Fortune 500® company with two direct reports and a fourteen person cross-functional team, supporting 2,500+ dialysis centers across US
• Redefined the field marketing program, including overall strategy, team structure, budget process, approach to campaign KPI's, and partnerships with key stakeholders
• Develop strategy and execution of multi-media campaigns that blend mass media with highly targeted digital tactics, increasing new patient starts in key markets by 20+% YOY
• Continually implement new ROI techniques that put the Field Marketing department on the C-suite radar and led to a budget overhaul to expand the field marketing program
• Oversee an education program of over 1,500 teammates a year, from presenting at leadership conferences and trainings, to hosting multiple webinars every year
• Created new state-of-the-art automated marketing site with more than 6k orders a year, increasing usage YOY by 85%
- Sr. Field Marketing Manager at DaVita, Inc
- Marketing Manager/Wholesale Marketing Manager at Kidrobot
- Co-Owner - Mobile App Developer at Hello Simpson, LLC
- Fitness Marketing Manager - Product Marketing Manager, Trade Division at Gaiam, Inc
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Responsible for event design, Implementation, and execution of field marketing campaigns, such as conferences, trade--shows, speaking sessions, and webinars, globally. Establishes marketing goals and objectives for sales and marketing team. Develeoped field marketing plans for improving sales and profitability. Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with proposed plans and forecasts. Conduct event analysis and recommendation for any new, and proposed events. Recommends innovative and creative marketing approaches for revenue growth. Manage field marketing programs regularly via tracking systems and reports to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness. Manages and coordinates vendors, speakers, and internal team to assure events meet KPIs. Implements new and cost effective internal processes for team efficiencies.
- Field Marketing Manager (Global) at HighRadius Corporation
- Event Manager (Global) at Iasa Global
- Liaison Resources at Dell
- Field Marketing Manager at AT&T
9 months at this Job
Manage field marketing program and local marketing budget by seeking out and maintaining relationships, sponsorships, and events to ensure awareness of Brew Dr. Kombucha. Identify local influencers that will increase brand visibility throughout my market via social media, events, etc. Recruit and manage a team of brand ambassadors to educate consumers. Evaluate and over see our outside agencies execution (events, demos, and roadshows).
- Field Marketing Manager at Brew Dr. Kombucha
- Brand Development Representative at Rise Brewing Co.
- Lead Brand Ambassador at Essentia Water
- Merchandiser at Power Crunch
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Main marketing contact for twenty five field sales representatives where I lead Field Marketing activities for the team. Also, marketing point for all of Canada in regards to not only field marketing activities, but demand generation, public relations, product marketing and ensuring the team in Canada was armed to achieve our sales goals. KEY CONTRIBUTIONS:
● Ensure that the team was hitting their sales goals by making sure there was enough pipeline generated by marketing
● Work with sales and marketing to ensure the teams were in agreement on the go-to-market plan and strategy was and what is needed to achieving that
● Cross collaborate with all functions of marketing, sales, customer success, business development team, along with others on a regular basis
● Developed multiple playbooks for the team to increase our productivity and ensure we were all working towards the same goals
● Run anywhere from 15-30 campaigns per quarter and measured its success on a regular basis
- Field Marketing Manager at PlanGrid
- Field Marketing Manager at Jive Software
- Field & Channel Marketing Manager at SimpliVity Corporation
- Channel Marketing Manager at Lightower Fiber Networks
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Sport & Movement Science