Taste Good, Nature Valley, Epic and Liberte
Field Representative/Field Marketing Manager-- Minneapolis - February, 2009 - Present - Golden IR status since July 11, 2016
• Act as liaison between SPF and local non-profits to provide samples for events
• Schedule in-store product sampling
• Set-up and execution of in-store product demonstrations
• Advise and update the regional manager of any issues or potential changes necessary for event execution
• Track product inventory and supplies needed
• Provide timely feedback and invoicing
• Fostered positive and dynamic relationship with local retailers and market influencers
• Research local programs and provide information to assist in additional market event quests
• Guerrilla marketing
• Negotiated space fees for local sponsored events
• Secure additional local staff for additional in-market events and samplings
• Packed regional event kits based on elements list and tent diagrams for shipments throughout the country
• Recruited staff and trained them on product knowledge and benefits
• Managed premium product giveaways
• Maintained storage units and coordinated/rescheduled shipment delivery dates as needed
• Planned and executed guerrilla sampling schedule
• Managed and maintained a branded Mercedes Benz Sprinter van, Chevy Equinox and Subaru Forester
• Worked as a liaison between the client and onsite contacts for sponsored events
• Managed invoicing/payroll submissions for the team
• Provided .ppt recaps collecting qualitative and quantitative information as it relates to the target demographic
• Assisted in order placement and gained experience in tracking and managing product in MMRAPA
• Worked alongside AW to manage/identify incoming field marketing assets and assisted in identifying and assessing quality to rectify viability of experiential marketing inventory
- Field Representative/Field Marketing Manager-- Minneapolis at Experiential Marketing Management
- Demo Specialist - Perfect Bar at Perfect Bar, LLC
- Field Marketing Manager - Cricket Wireless at Promotions Group West
- Market Area Manager at Kahlua Summer ShakeUp
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Field Marketing Manager Plans, develops, and executes local/regional marketing strategies to drive sales, customer growth and profitability in multiple markets throughout nine states. Manages projects, programs, and vendor relationships to ensure completion of campaigns within time, budget, quality and brand standards. Educates, mentors, and trains teams on brand promotion, and local marketing initiatives. Utilizes financial and market research data to provide long term growth plans for underperforming markets. Determines ROI expectations and evaluates campaigns and initiatives for performance.
- Field Marketing Manager at NPC INTERNATIONAL
- Marketing Director Manager at JACK IN THE BOX
- Marketing Consultant at JM GROUP
- BROWN-FORMAN DISTILLERY at PJA Golf Events, Tastings and Trade Events
3 years at this Job
- BS - Public Relations & Management
• A demonstrated record of success and achievement at this leading jewelry retail corporation with 210 store locations in 36 states, marked by a series of promotions to positions of increased influence, authority, and accountability.
• As Field Marketing Manager, orchestrated and executed strategic planning and project management to ensure the success of grand openings, collaborating with colleagues in the Real Estate, Merchandise, Store Operations, and other departments to align marketing efforts with launch dates.
• Took all necessary steps to maintain and grow market share for the company in a challenging and highly competitive industry; initiated and managed marketing promotions in traditional and outlet store locations, with accountability for an annual budget in excess of $25M.
• Oversaw product development and budget administration for the company’s annual Holiday Bear campaign to support the Make-A-Wish Foundation; other successful campaigns included the I Am Loved buttons and branding that bolstered the visibility of the company and its products.
• Maintained the authority to negotiate co-branding partnerships, working with external stakeholders to strengthen relationships.
• Authored a high-level monthly Berkshire Hathaway Marketing Management report that provided insight into marketing campaign and strategic performance for the prior month.
• Coordinated the efforts of outside media and creative agencies on specific projects, achieving all milestones and deliverables on-time and within budget.
• Key results included the delivery of 24.6% Comp Store revenue increases over 2015 for 13 locations, leveraging grassroots marketing, community involvement, and co-branded partnerships and sponsorships.
- Field Marketing Manager at Helzberg Diamonds
- Field Marketing Coordinator at Helzberg Diamonds
- Promotions & Communications Coord., Helzberg Diamonds at Helzberg Diamonds
- Administrative Assist. -Sr. VP Marketing at Helzberg Diamonds
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Research community activities to understand consumer behavior and uncover participation opportunities.
• Monitors budget and spending against monthly budget and manage contracting and payment processing to secure participation.
• Uncover onsite opportunities for a recurring onsite presence through business partnerships - AAA, Credit Union, and Bravo.
• Prepare sales teams by reviewing event logistics and schedule; host pre-event planning calls as needed.
• Provide onsite marketing support for events as needed to validate value of sponsorship terms.
• Negotiate event sponsorships and vendor booth packages to minimize expenses that are not essential to onsite selling.
• Gather post-event feedback to assess ROI and objectives alignment and apply learnings towards future planning.
• Partner with Business IL discount managers to uncover employee based onsite selling at corporate/government campuses.
• Design local marketing tactics to enhance presence - social media, prize drawings, event materials/giveaway sourcing.
• Manage launch and execution of new rate plans, products, services and pricing.
• Establish partnerships with community event producers to gain insights into future opportunities.
• Determine opportunities to streamline planning processes and increase efficiencies of new sales channel.
• Communicate with Field Market Manager and/or District Manager regarding status of specific projects.
- Field Marketing Manager II at Sprint
- Enterprise Account Manager at Sprint
- Liaison Company Focused Charities at Sprint
- Inside Sales Account Manager at Sprint
1 year at this Job
• Assisted marketing directors with the planning, sourcing, and on-premise activation for RJ Reynolds product-sponsored events while collecting market data to analyze industry conditions.
• Managed the day-to-day operational and administration needs (e.g. process shipments, provide event recaps, track product sales, and maintain inventory) for the Atlanta marketing team.
• Trained and supervised a team of 25 brand ambassadors on team performance and sales expectations; increasing product sales by 27%.
• Served as the main point of contact for onsite executions and set-up event site and assets prior to event.
- Field Marketing Manager at GMR Marketing
- Field Marketing Representative at SoHo Experiential
- Special Events Coordinator at Michigan State University
- Sales & Marketing Assistant at Michigan State University
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Media Arts & Technology / Marketing
Manage team of Field Marketing Specialists responsible for regional events and campaigns in 17 major U.S. markets. Manage national B2B events and tradeshow strategy and execution Responsible for lead gen and pipeline acceleration activity generating 275 MQLs annually. Organize, motivate and leverage diverse internal ecosystem for event strategy and execution including: Sales, Product, Marketing Management, Solutions Architecture, Engineering, C-Suite, Facilities & Operations. Manage $1.8M Field Marketing budget. Awarded President's Club 2017 for outstanding achievement.
- Field Marketing Manager at Flexential
- Field Marketing Specialist at ViaWest
- Marketing Coordinator at McCarthy Building Companies
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Public Relations
Maintained proper inventory levels of event materials such as product, signage and supplies for the entire NJ/NY market, while simultaneously coordinating and participating in over a hundred event days for the year
● Directed the hiring, training, and performance evaluations for marketing and sales staff
● Supervised Brand Ambassadors in their daily activities and inputted payroll hours
● Increased consumer leads by 65% through development of targeted dealer direct response program
● Drafted post-event evaluations, compiled results, and recommended changes for future events
● Developed and deepened relationships with consumers by closely monitoring projects, providing information, and resolving concerns
- Field Marketing Manager at The Marketing Arm
- Sales Support at Victoria's Secret PINK
- Account Clerk at Monmouth County Sheriff's Office
5 months at this Job
• Started as a greeter, promoted to Off Property Coordinator in 6 months due to great performance in sales
• Was promoted to Marketing Manager 18 months after first promotion due to reliability, honesty, and application of knowledge and skills
• Managed multiple aspects for a crew of 29 people, on varying shifts, ranging from supervision, employee attendance, customer service levels, training, hiring, to balancing and checking incoming sales
• Was nominated for Employee of the Year in 2017
- Field Marketing Manager at Timeshare Liquidators, LLC
- Installer/Assistant at A Shade Beyond
- Slide Polisher at RUGER FIREARMS
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school - N/A
Oversaw long-term, multi-faceted marketing programs for brands AT&T and Nestle.
• Ensured day-to-day operations ran smoothly by implementing client strategies, troubleshooting technical issues, managing inventory, and identifying ways to improve processes.
• Managed scheduling, payroll, and training for team of 40+
• Act as liaison between staff, client and marketing agency concerning field activities.
• Resolved customer services issues escalated from on-site supervisors
- Field Marketing Manager at VARIOUS COMPANIES AND LOCATIONS
- Community Relations Manager at Life University
- Field Manager at Various - Independent Contractor
- General Manager at Othello Event Hall
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Digital Marketing
- B.S. - Communication Studies
- Program Certificate - European Union Studies
Developed marketing plans that builds sales in Krispy Kreme company and franchise locations; partners with Operations department efforts Created ongoing Local Store Marketing (LSM) plans; identifies marketing best practices in respective markets Collaborated with other Field Marketing Managers (FMM) and national marketing services to execute those plans Monitored all shop performance metrics and identifies opportunities in shops Compiled business analytics in evaluating effectiveness of marketing programs, documenting results and sharing key learnings with other markets worldwide Provided LSM training as needed Ensured that Krispy Kreme brand standards are adhered to in all locations Led planning and execution of special projects to support marketing programs across markets
- Field Marketing Manager at Krispy Kreme
- Account Supervisor, McDonald's at Moroch Partners
- Sr. Account Executive, McDonald's at Moroch Partners
- Account Executive, McDonald's at Moroch Partners
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- M.S. - Integrated Marketing Communications
- B.A. - Mass Communications