Field Marketing Representative with 20+ years in Beverage, Apparel and Technology Sales & Marketing. Looking to bring industry knowledge and substantial relationships with 100+ focus on-premise accounts to drive exposure and sales in the SF Bay Area. Field Marketing Manager/Sales Support - Morris Distribution, San Francisco, CA January 2017 - July 2018 -Worked directly with Morris Suppliers to increase brand sales/exposure through specialty POS, drink special/happy hour placements, consumer sampling and event sponsorships throughout San Francisco area, both on and off-premise. -Responsible for ground-up development, coordination and execution of Morris Seasonal Specialty Tastings featuring 40+ craft and NA suppliers. Coordinated invitation process for 150+ on/off-premise/chain accounts in San Francisco County. -Support for SF Sale Sales Team including route management/orders, resets and merchandising.
- Field Marketing Representative at Morris Distribution
- Field Marketing Representative at Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Event Coordinator/Social Outreach at Stage Two Consulting
- Brand/Sales Advocate at PUMA North America
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Field Representative - Responsible for performing training, marketing and promotion calls for Energy Star qualified products to all existing retail accounts in Southern Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine and Kenosha counties.
• Met or exceeded all retail sales goals for this territory in calendar years 2013 to 2017.
• Increased the total number of marketing and training calls performed for 2013 through 2017 in this territory.
• Attended three company trade shows.
- Field Marketing Representative at Applied Proactive Technologies / Clearesult
- Account Representative at William K. Walthers, Inc
- Account Manager at Quick Cable Corporation
- Territory Manager at Western Graphics / The Mead Corporation
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance and Marketing
BDS Marketing - Irvine, C A This was a seasonal job for the holidays. I marketed and sold the top two high end Canon Cameras and accessories at the Best Buy location. To interact with the customers and go beyond helping them with their purchases. All of our input was done on-line. I switched to personal computers selling them and the accessories @ best buy.
- Field Marketing Representative/Sales at BDS Marketing
- Entrepreneur at Sales Online
- Concierge and Ticket Sales at All Guest Services
- Retail Sales - Special Occasion at Nordstrom
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - Fashion Merchandising
- Diploma - Secretarial/Business
Researches new trade shows to attend in order to increase leads for the Marketing Program. Assists Team Lead in training new Field Marketing Representatives when needed. Acts as a liaison between Vacation Village and approximately 125 local businesses active in the Marketing Program to ensure continued relationship.
- FIELD MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE at VACATION VILLAGE
- T&E DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR, LIBERTY SOURCE PBC at AOL/VERIZON/YAHOO/OATH
- T&E ANALYST, LIBERTY SOURCE PBC at AOL/VERIZON/YAHOO/OATH
- OPERATIONS TRAINING MANAGER at REQUIRE LLC
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Administration - Management
Sponsorship, and Volunteer Opportunities for the Club * Communicate with Marketing Manager * Create Schedule of Events and Budget
- Field Marketing Representative at Field Marketer, Planet Fitness
- Fitness Trainer at Planet Fitness
- Receptionist at Kelly Services/MacArthur Corp
- Fitness Lab Assistant at Kelly Services/Mott Community College
11 months at this Job
- Some college
Sales, marketing, advertising strategies. Field training for new employees, team building, concept building, design.
- Field Marketing Representative at Peak concepts
- Visual supervisor at Lord & Taylor
- Lead Visual Merchandiser at Mandee's
- DSP (Direct Support Professional) at CAPITOL CARE INC
7 months at this Job
- - nursing
- - psychology
- - business management
· Contribute to the development of experiential marketing and event/sponsorship activations in New York area for Verizon Fios · Work directly with regional managers and sales representatives in event execution · Assist manager with event tracking system that monitor field event activity and KPI management · Obtain relevant data from each event i.e. attendance, consumer engagements and sales for client review · Manage, and build event elements in accordance to activation plan
- Field Marketing Representative at Momentum Worldwide
- Assist manager at The Coca Cola Company
- Field Team Lead at BobCar Media
- Field Market Manager at On The Mark Promotions
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Marketing
• Visit varies retail stores to promote Samsung products, perform sales/support services and maintain product displays.
• Provide new product information including receiving customer feedback regarding products and services.
• Regularly conduct training session at both store and district level.
• Facilitate sales, marketing and promotional campaigns by acquainting accounts with the latest sales techniques.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify sales opportunities.
- Samsung Field Marketing Representative at AMS Retail Solutions
- LG Market Sell-Through Manager at Creative Channel Retail
- LG Product Specialist at Marketsource
- Retail Sales Consultant at AT&T
6 months at this Job
Field/Retail Marketer, Door to Door Marketing.
- Field Marketing Representative at Nation Wide Construction & Energy
- Field Marketing Representative at Power Home Remodeling
- Seasonal Employee at GameStop
- Server at Grump’s Cafe
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Coordinate in-store demos with store managers and demo coordinators on schedules, product levels and demo guidelines. - Create a unique customer experience to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty, and ultimately drive in-store sales. - Capture demo results by timely reporting on all pertinent information into the tracking system including gathering important insights and consumer feedback to present to KIND Headquarters. - Represent all KIND product lines across the entire portfolio, with a strong understanding of nutrition and key functions and benefits of ingredients. - Support marketing events relevant to the brand and to the region. - Do unexpected acts of kindness for others
- Field Marketing Representative at KIND Snacks
- Media Planner at American Advertising Federation (AAF)
- Data Analyst at Rhode Island Department of State
- Digital Marketing Intern at Collette Vacations
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing & Web Development