• Basic direct marketing & Self management
• Territory logistics
• Teaching entry level representatives & Training them in the field
• Promoted to a Team Leader position.
• Adapting to unexpected situations.
• Maintaining a positive attitude in a professional workplace/environment.
- Field Marketing Representative at United Construction & Restoration
- Customer Service Representative at Dominos Pizza
- Crew Member at Arbys
5 months at this Job
- High school
St. Louis, MO
● Execute field marketing strategies for the St. Louis area and surveying, sampling, and executing brand campaigns effectively to pull insights from shoppers and consumers in each region.
● Developed new experiential marketing programs and events.
● Leverage IRI reports to uncover market trends and sales opportunities.
● Collaborate with the local Sales teams to define and execute programs tied to revenue goals.
● Effectively gather data on consumer behavior and insights.
● Develop and execute consumer-driven, locally oriented brand strategies, programs, and events that will increase consumer demand, sales, and positively impact brand equity.
● Utilize software to track market execution, effectiveness, and frequency of in-store displays and campaigns, plan-o-gram and pricing compliance.
- Field Marketing Representative at Flowers Foods & Subsidiaries
- Area Sales Manager at William K. Busch Brewing Company
- Filler Operator/Sensory Panelist at Schlafly, St. Louis Brewery LLC
- Sales Associate/Cellarmen at Six Row Brewing Company
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Leadership With A Concentration In Marketing
• Developed and coordinated marketing strategies to promote Yeureka’sproducts and services to prospective clients
• Delivered interactive sales presentations on home remodeling products
• Perfected informational pitch through weekly training and meetings for in-field relation to prospective leads
- Field Marketing Representative at Yeureka Home Remodeling LLC
- Intern, FARN at Environmental Organization
- Cashier at Italian Kitchen
- Administrative Support Staff at Keller William Commercial
3 months at this Job
- Globalization Studies, BA - Global Health and Development
I am currently the sole marketing representative for a regional branch location of the national Jetro/Restaurant Depot Food Services Supplier. I am responsible for maintaining and increasing sales for hundreds of businesses that purchase their food service supplies from the Memphis Restaurant Depot. I constantly generate new accounts and thereafter maintain and increase the sales activity for those accounts.
- Field Marketing Representative at Jetro-Restaurant Depot
- Marketing/Membership Representative at Costco Wholesale
- Retail Sales Consultant at Wireless Advocates, Inc
- Customer Support Representative at Carbonite, Inc.
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Education
• Serve as an in the field representative and initial point of contact for assigned auto dealerships in the area.
• Gather all necessary documentation needed to adequately market auto dealership inventory online, interfacing with operations, General Managers and Lot Supervisors to do so.
• Photograph and video record all necessary and required data and import and organize it within company software ensuring it is uploaded within the specific time frames agreed upon with our clients.
• Explain the benefits of upgraded services to clients, as well as work to ensure client satisfaction with their current offering.
- Field Marketing Representative at Dominion Dealer Specialties
- Project Manager at LightSpeed VT
- Senior Customer Service Manager/Publications Assistant at Don Best Sports
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Liberal Arts and Sciences
As a Field Marketing Representative with AMS/Samsung Appliance Team, I am directly responsible for representing Samsung Appliances in big box home improvement retailers, membership clubs, and specialty regional chain channels. This includes ensuring and maintaining planogram integrity throughout the department, gaining incremental displays, training retail sales professionals, and seasonal projects and promotions.
- Field Marketing Representative at AMS/Samsung Team
- Field Sales Manager at Club Marketing Services
- Sales Rep.; Sales Manager; Insurance Sales Manager at Carpet One
- Distributor Sales Representative at Folsom Corporation
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree
Contracted representative for new biomarker blood test for detecting prostate cancer.
●Call on 15-20 primary care physicians daily.
●Develop territory and increase volume of prescribers.
● Road warrior with 90% time in travel.
● Cold calling on practices
● Maintain daily tracking log
- Field Marketing Representative at BioReference Laboratories Melbourne
- Hospice Community Educator at Wuesthoff Brevard Hospice
- Admissions/Community Liaison at VITAS Healthcare
- Director of Marketing and Admissions at Island Health and Rehab
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bacc - Molecular and Microbiology
- MBA - Health Care Marketing
- B.A. - Gerontology
Duties: Greeting new homeowners at their doorstep as a representative of General Electric's technology. Cooperating closely with potential customers and using script knowledge and rebuttals to navigate and control conversation, assuring a positive interaction. Scheduling and organizing appointments for the sales team. Traveling to different locations daily around Central Florida expanding client base. Training and assisting new hires.
- Field Marketing Representative at Field Marketer, Greener Technologies
- Rock Climbing Instructor at Boy Scouts of America, The Summit Bechtel Reserve
- Shift Lead/Manager at Firehouse Subs, Oviedo
2 years at this Job
Responsibilities Part time job (weekends only) in which I took as soon as I moved to area. This job consist of attending home shows and events to generate sales leads. Accomplishments I have gone above and beyond by contacting numerous contractors I know within a two state area and am currently working on a large proposal to outfit numerous new builds with their product as a result of these contractors. Skills Used My Marketing and Promotion skills are consistently presented with this job. My organizational skills are also coming into play with my outreach and proposals to company.
- Field Marketing Representative at Leaf Filter North, Inc.
- Manager. Marketing. Graphic Arts. Booking and Talent Buying at The Parker Company
- Entertainment Coordinator at The Sportsman LLC
- Executive Chef, Wedding Consultant at Sanctuary on Penn
3 years at this Job
- Culinary - Culinary
Devise marketing plan with the goal of increasing product awareness by preparing sales presentation and advertising.
● Support all company initiative and give actionable feedback. Share best practices and serve as a advocate and informative source for the company.
● Identifying new market for advertisement business, developing new contacts for business expansion and attending sale and advertising meeting organized by the company.
● Driving brand awareness through on-site, Face-to-face interaction with leads(consumer).
- Field Marketing Representative at LEI Home Enhancement
- Customer Service Supervisor at WAWA INC
1 month at this Job
- High school