Pre-production, field producer and writer.
- Field Producer, Writer / Susie Films at INSP "HANDCRAFTED AMERICA"
1 year at this Job
Field Producer, News Photographer and Non-linear Editor working primarily for NBC News, The Weather Channel, and other clients on a freelance basis based in Charlotte, NC. Responsible for news gathering, production and editorial planning and execution, and social media content,
- FREELANCE FIELD PRODUCER/PHOTOJOURNALIST at NBC NEWS CHANNEL
- SENIOR MANAGER - VIDEO CONTENT - CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS at CAROLINAS HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
- FREELANCE FIELD PRODUCER/PHOTOJOURNALIST at NBC NEWS - WAGA TV - THE WEATHER CHANNEL
- PHOTOJOURNALIST/VIDEO EDITOR/FIELD PRODUCER at NBC NEWS
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
Field Producer and Camera Operator for Discovery Channel's The Fish Guyz. I worked as a B Cam operator, assistant director/producer, and drone operator for the second season of the series and am in pre-production of season 3.
- Field Producer / Camera Operator at The Fish Guyz
- FULL TIME CONTRACT - Field Producer / Editor at The High Road Group
- Videographer, Photographer, Editor at Natural Visions Media LLC
- Video Production Assistant at Living Hope Baptist Church
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Film Production
On Field Producer for national broadcasts of NFL games, including regular season and Super Bowl playoffs. Duties include: attending prime time football games (Patriots); testing equipment; working with sideline reporter; observing game on field; communicating with media relations regarding team-related news and reporting information back to sideline reporter; coordinating transportation for all Westwood One talent and schedule on-air talent interviews during Super Bowl.
• Successfully worked at various events ranging from NCAA to NFL.
• On Field Producer at Super Bowls (XLII-Present).
- On Field Producer at WESTWOOD ONE RADIO
- NIGHT AUDITOR/FRONT DESK AGENT at HAMPTON INN
- OWNER at Sports and More
- MORTGAGE ORIGINATOR at
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - PUBLIC RELATIONS
Starting as a Production Assistant within 6 month was promoted to Production Manager. Developed new
accounting and budgeting procedures, implemented on all productions, a process which is still utilized today.
Self educated on HD Cameras and became a camera operator on several productions for Echo & PLP.
Once production was complete, promoted to Music Supervisor resulting from 13 years of music industry
experience, as well as Post Production Supervisor, which included supervising Editors, Assistant Editors and
Producers on over seven (7) productions, while overseeing all required materials to the Network (Veria-on
DishTV) within required time constraints, successfully for all shows. Asked to Direct on various episodes of
'What A Relief' and 'Bedside Manor' shoots. Promoted to Field Producer of 'The Incurables' in Season 3,
responsible for initiating contact with possible story leads, coordinating all crew, travel, and set shots with camera operator, organizing of B-Roll shoots, development of story with Producer and Executive Producer, while closely working with editors to finish production.
• Developed a computerized spreadsheet to assist productions in budgeting of each project shoot.
• Organized production equipment and streamlined equipment inventory procedures, as Production Manager.
• Produced, Directed and Supervised Post Production of the DVD Series "See the Light".
• Directed and Field Produced "The Incurables" for 10 episodes.
• Camera Operated and Produced for various pilots; "Hook Wars", "Healthy Eats", "Where On Earth", "EcoTrek"
• Created and Developed new show pilots; "Grow Your Own", "Chiropractical", "Steppin' Up",
• Producer of web series "Learn Liberty" & "Art Class"
• Producer of Season 3 of "The Incurables" with host, (Grammy Award winning singer) Jewel.
- Producer, Director, Field Producer at Echo Entertainment, Inc/Parking Lot Productions
- General Manager/Rentals Manager at Design FX Audio
- Senior Sales Engineer at Siemens Pro Audio (AMS/NEVE)
- Western Regional Sales Engineer at Mitsubishi Pro Audio Group
7 years at this Job
- - Film
- - Film Production
- - General Education
Mind Field S3 - Field Producer - YouTube Premium - IPC /Slauson Truck Wars - Field Producer - History Channel - Pilgrim Studios Hot Rods & Muscle Cars - Field Producer -History Channel - Pilgrim Studios Speed Demons - Field Producer - History Channel - Pilgrim Studios Mythbusters - Producer - Discovery Science - Beyond Productions Ozzy & Jack's World Detour S2 - Field Producer - A&E - T- Group Productions BrewDog Show S3 - Production Manager -BrewDog Network - Redtail Media Extreme RV Production - Manager - Travel Channel - BCII Animal Storm Squad -Production Manager - Nat Geo Wild - BCII The Partner - Segment Producer - CNBC - Machete Productions Mind Field - Segment Producer - YouTube Red - IPC / Slauson White Rabbit Project - Segment Producer - NETFLIX - Beyond Productions Top Gear USA - Segment Producer -History Channel - BBC Worldwide Todrick -Asociate Producer MTV Brian Graden Media Top Gear USA Associate Producer History Channel BBC Worldwide FX TV Networks OAP - Coordinator FX, FXX, FXM Fox Studios Fuel TV Network OAP - A.P. / Coordinator Fuel TV Fox Studios ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Camera B / DIT Discovery Life Homerun Ent. Illinois State University Shooter / Producer /Editor Live Events / Web University Marketing Below Deck Production Assistant Bravo Never Nominated Survivor / Amazing Race Casting Assistant CBS SEG Inc. Top Shot Season 5 Production Assistant History Channel Pilgrim Studios American's Next Top Model Production Assistant The CW Anisa Productions Inc.
- Field Producer at Freelance
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Communication - Mass Communication/Psychology
Field Producer/ Director for Season 8 of Pool Kings on DIY. I produced the building and renovations of large scale swimming pools, produced family packages, reveals, shot OTFs and directed beauty shots.
- Field Producer - Pool Kings Season 8 on DIY at Glass Entertainment Group
- Director - Pool Kings Season 7 on DIY at Glass Entertainment Group
- Producer - Tanked on Animal Planet at Glass Entertainment Group
- Producer- Boise Boys on HGTV at High Noon Entertainment
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Field Produced interview segments for Essence Music Festival promo for online channel platforms
- Field Producer at Essence Communications
- First A.D. at Sports Illustrated
- Editorial Producer at Panoply
1 month at this Job
- MFT - Somatic Psychology
- BA - Communications
• Head of Field Department
• Produce and shoot all interviews to roll into live audience studio taping
• Create content for company website and social media
- Field Producer at Steve Wilkos Show
- Owner/Operator at Action J Productions, LLC
- Field Producer & Post Production Coordinator at Steve Wilkos Show/Jerry Springer Show
- Field Producer & Researcher at Steve Wilkos Show/Jerry Springer Show
7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Digital Video Production
- Bachelor of Music - Mason Gross
• Research, write, and edit informational and educational audiovisual content in cooperation with the Austin Independent School District.
• Manage field video production team for interviews and location shots.
• Storyboard commercial segments for advertising and social media.
- Field Producer, Segment Producer at Eagle Talk Show
- Video Deposition Specialist at BWA Videos
- Videographer/Editor at Iron Dragon Productions
- Corporate Operations Video Producer, Broadcast Supervisor at Applied Materials
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Radio/TV/Film
- A.A. - New Media Communications