Mind Field S3 Field Producer YouTube Premium IPC /Slauson Truck Wars Field Producer History Channel Pilgrim Studios Hot Rods & Muscle Cars Field Producer History Channel Pilgrim Studios Speed Demons Field Producer History Channel Pilgrim Studios Mythbusters Producer Discovery Science Beyond Productions Ozzy & Jack's World Detour S2 Field Producer A&E T- Group Productions BrewDog Show S3 Production Manager BrewDog Network Redtail Media Extreme RV Production Manager Travel Channel BCII Animal Storm Squad Production Manager Nat Geo Wild BCII The Partner Segment Producer CNBC Machete Productions Mind Field Segment Producer YouTube Red IPC / Slauson White Rabbit Project Segment Producer NETFLIX Beyond Productions Top Gear USA Segment Producer History Channel BBC Worldwide Todrick Associate Producer MTV Brian Graden Media Top Gear USA Associate Producer History Channel BBC Worldwide FX TV Networks OAP - Coordinator FX, FXX, FXM Fox Studios Fuel TV Network OAP - A.P. / Coordinator Fuel TV Fox Studios ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Camera B / DIT Discovery Life Homerun Ent. Illinois State University Shooter / Producer /Editor Live Events / Web University Marketing Below Deck Production Assistant Bravo Never Nominated Survivor / Amazing Race Casting Assistant CBS SEG Inc. Top Shot Season 5 Production Assistant History Channel Pilgrim Studios American's Next Top Model Production Assistant The CW Anisa Productions Inc.
- Field Producer at
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Communication - Mass Communication/Psychology
Field Producer - Wrote recre and interview scripts for the re-enactment series about crimes that take place in and around the water. Conducted sit down interviews with subjects involved in the case, including the killers. Field experience includes shooting verite, broll and interviews.
- Field Producer at Dark Waters - Investigation Discovery/Lucky8 TV
- at Love After Lockup - WeTV/Sharp Entertainment
- Field Producer at Military Brothers - History Channel/Blackfin TV
- Field Producer at Notorious - Oxygen/Jupiter Entertainment
2 months at this Job
- BA - Journalism & Communications
Field Producer for the pilot and unscripted series GOLD COUNTRY VET, airing on Inspiration Network spring 2019. Work closely with Show Runner in story creation, planning events, securing crew and "cast," producing story beats (beginning/middle/end) for every scene, and post-production editing.
- Field Producer at Pay Dirt Entertainment
- Associate Producer at Radioflash Film LLC
- General Manager at VS. Theatre Company
- Production Manager at Freelance/Self employed
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Cinema and Photography
Monitor activities of film crew, providing directions for lighting, camera position and color setting
● Pitch show ideas and zone reports to executive producer in bi-weekly story meetings
● Supervise edit sessions and make video selections for broadcast editor
● Write and edit web-exclusive packages to accompany hour long mystery shows
● Coordinate shooting schedule and scout locations
● Book and interview story subjects while fostering comfortable working relationships in the field
● Co-produced Hansen Files investigation into day care operators with criminal backgrounds
- Associate Producer / Field Producer at NBCUniversal
- Assistant Producer Program Coordinator at NBCUniversal
- Production Associate at NBCUniversal
- Studio Runner at NBCUniversal
9 years at this Job
- - Journalism & Mass Media Communications
As an Assignment Editor my main role is to provide information to create a news story. As a field producer, I gather all the necessary elements to tell a story. To achieve both, you must remain constant communication with public relation specialists, Public Information Officers and social media. These roles also includes reading hundreds of press releases everyday and deciding if something is relevant. Every story begins at the Assignment Desk. I am also an administrator for the tv station’s Facebook page. They currently have more than 2 million likes and it continues to grow. I post stories and create media for use on the page.
- Assignment Editor/Field Producer at WLS-TV
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fine Arts
• First field producer on the ground for the Las Vegas shooting story and produced numerous interviews. Work extended to Mesquite, Nevada.
• Obtained and field produced first exclusive network news interview with the widower of Tammy Meyers for Good Morning America; field producing for extended story for 20/20.
• Field produced Cattle Protest in Bunkerville, Nevada, including armed stand-off between ranchers' supporters and police.
• Field produced video and conducted interviews for numerous Warren Jeffs polygamy stories in Utah and Arizona for Good Morning America, World News Tonight, 20/20, Prime Time Outsiders.
- Freelance Field Producer at ABC Network News
- Freelance Field Producer, Al Jazeera, Nevada at Arizona Election Coverage
- Freelance Field Producer at Extra
- Freelance Field Producer, E at Extra
14 years at this Job
- Bachelors Degree - Humanities
Field producer and writer of community and business projects for internal and external broadcast.
- Free Lance Field Producer at Self-employed
- Sales Consultant at Vera Bradley Designs
- Sales Consulant at Automotive Sales, Autonation, Incorporated
- Public Affairs, Maryland Emergency Management Agency at Maryland Emergency Management Agency
4 years at this Job
- BA - Political Science
As a Bluwave Field Producer, I serve as Comcast Spotlight’s internal TV Spot production resource in Memphis. I interface with Comcast’s advertisers and/or their agents to assess their needs and then engineer the creation from scripting to post-production.
- Field Producer at Bluwave Productions
- Director of Creative Services at WNBJ NBC 39
- Executive Producer at DeltaRogue Media
- Producer/Director at Charter Media
2 years, 7 months at this Job
• Head of Field Department
• Produce and shoot all interviews to roll into live audience studio taping
• Create content for company website and social media
- Field Producer at Steve Wilkos Show
- Owner/Operator at Action J Productions, LLC
- Field Producer & Post Production Coordinator at Steve Wilkos Show/Jerry Springer Show
- Field Producer & Researcher at Steve Wilkos Show/Jerry Springer Show
5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Digital Video Production
- Bachelor of Music - Mason Gross
Producer, "Dreams to Champions", airing Winter 2012 on Speed Channel
- FREELANCE FIELD PRODUCER at CHET BURKS PRODUCTIONS
- FREELANCE FIELD PRODUCER/PROGRAMMING CONSULTANT at CAREER SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT(CSE)
- FREELANCE PRODUCER, PROGRAMMING CONSULTANT at Old School Racing
- Various Freelance Projects at KESTREL COMMUNICATIONS
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- BA - Political Science