• Promoted to position of Field Sales Manager in August 2010
• Manage team of sales consultants producing over $7 Million in annual revenue with 15%+ annual growth while developing priority relationships and driving priority brands
• Train and develop new sales consultants to achieve company standards for goal accountability and achieve priority supplier initiatives
• Managed the sales rep of the year for 4 consecutive years
• Awarded "Silver Medal" in 2015 and 2016 for leadership skills
- Field Sales Manager at Breakthru Beverage
- Field Sales Manager at Breakthru Beverage Group
- Sales Consultant at Breakthru Beverage
- Sommelier/Supervisor at Fulton's Crab House
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts in Marketing - Marketing
The Field Sales Manager will sell, train, and evangelize Samsung products and brands in the country's most well-known retailers. Our goal is to ensure the retail-associates have the latest and most relevant product information at their fingertips when they are selling and demonstrating Samsung products. Our teams visit retail stores in their territory on a rotating and systematic weekly schedule to ensure a consistent message is delivered in a timely manner.
- Field Sales Manager at 2020 Companies
- Accounts Customer Service Representative at Rent-A-Center
- assist the employees at AON HEWITT
- Customer Service Representative at ALLTEL WIRELESS
5 years at this Job
- High School Diploma - Cook
The Field Sales Manager (FSM) manages up to 15 outside Field Account Representatives (FARs) within an assigned geographic area. Responsible for the financial performance of my assigned approx. $15M geographic area as well as the hiring, management, and development of direct reporting FARs.
• Able to facilitate the cross-functional groups, especially professional sellers.
• Capable of speaking in an effective and influential manner to branch employees, sellers, Branch Managers, and customers.
• Demonstrated leadership skills to coach, counsel, and develop the sales team.
• Demonstrated successful planning, problem solving, quantitative analysis, time management and organization skills.
• Demonstrated competence in the application of computer software and technology that supports sales objectives (i.e. Excel).
• Developed and maintained effective internal partner relationships and relationships with customers so that objectives can be achieved.
•Excellent presentation skills, strong customer focus, and ability to manage change.
•Able to motivate, inspire, and achieve results through others.
• Understands financial reporting and ability to analyze business needs, costs/budgets, and economic earnings.
- Field Sales Manager at Grainger
- Manager Territory Sales at Grainger
- Assistant Branch Manager at Grainger
- Store Manager at The Good Guys
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. - History
Former Premier Beverage)
• Promoted to Field Sales Manager from Sales Representative.
• Develop coaching plans for Sales personnel on a quarterly basis in order to improve and enhance personal and professional growth.
• Work with Suppliers on a consistent basis to promote monthly programs and sell focus brands.
• Lead sales team to consistently grow brands from previous year sales.
• Oversee and supervise a team of Sales Representatives.
• Communicate monthly and quarterly priorities to Sales team for effective preparation and execution.
• Hold positive and influential relationships with key buyers in the county.
• Grow the overall sales and revenue performance in team's territory.
• Run and analyze DSS and Nielsen reports to forecast sales growth on trending brands and provide results to Sales team.
• Schedule and coordinate reset dates at major retail chains.
• Complete quarterly performance evaluations for Sales Representatives.
- Field Sales Manager at BreakThru Beverage
- Sales Representative at Premier Beverage
- Manager at Cooper City
- Loan Officer at Santander Financial Services
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters of International Business - International Business
- Bachelor of Business Management - Business Management
Top-ranked sales manager with a two-year history of success; recognized for contributions to record setting sales
figures within assigned territory.
• Proven ability to establish solid business relationships with carrier partners to achieve multimillion-dollar revenue gains and Samsung market share.
• Successfully mentored and coached individual store managers and employees, on a variety of topics, to improve their daily productivity, which accounted for 78-85% of time worked.
• Worked alongside corporate national trainer to create and implement an entirely on-line training program for the region to aid in educating our field team.
• Awarded the #1 Field Sales Manager of the Year in 2015 for being the highest FSM with respect to topline numbers across the nation.
- Winning Field Sales Manager at 2020/Samsung
- Admissions Counselor at Ashford University
- Loan Service Advisor at Aimloan.com
- Assistant Manager at BCBG Maxazria
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Objective Due to a desire to relocate i am looking for an opportunity to put my talents to work in a challenging position as a proven leader and closer within the meat industry, with a company that will make best use of all my skills and industry expertise. Career Summary 2011 - Present Head of Gourmet Division/ Field Sales Manager FANCY FOODS INC, Bronx
- Head of Gourmet Division/ Field Sales Manager at FANCY FOODS INC
- Trader at 21ST CENTURY SUPPLY CORP
- Sales/Buyer at D B BROWN INC
- General Manager at S FRIEND WHOLESALE MEATS
8 years at this Job
- High school
Achieve and exceed Location's weekly new account Sales quota.
● Develop and implement annual Sales Plan (Reference Sales Manager's Basics) with monthly updates/discussions on progress with General Manager and other designated recipients.
● Develop and maintain budgeted staff of professional Sales Representatives through proper selection, development, and motivation to meet or exceed Location's new account Sales goals.
● Ensure all Sales Representatives fully utilize SFA (Sales Force Automation) program and sync daily.
● Monitor Salespersons' activities, performance, and effectiveness weekly via field observation and Planning & Review (P & R) sessions and take appropriate action where deficiencies exist.
● Accompany Sales Representatives on Sales calls to observe skills and techniques and assist in developing Development Plans for skill improvement. Provide written followup on Development Plan for each Sales Representative.
● Conduct weekly P & R with each Sales Representative to provide assistance in achieving individual Sales quotas.
● Guide and manage Salespeople in maintaining contact and gaining appointments with Target Accounts.
● Ensure each "A"(Large) prospect has a Target Account folder.
● Establish a Development Plan for each new Salesperson and revise plan as tenure of Salesperson lengthens.
● Conduct formal weekly evaluation of overall Sales performance and effectiveness of each Sales Representative. Provide ongoing guidance to Sales Representative in developing plans and strategies to achieve Sales goals.
● Perform other Sales related tasks and assist other Sales Managers or other Location or Department Managers as directed by the Location or Regional Vice President.
● Coordinate with Regional Sales Manager (where applicable) plans and activities to accomplish objectives. Key Achievements:
● Generated year over year gains with all new sales reps.
● 4 New Sales Representatives Trained and Sales Certified.
● Sold largest account in Location history
- Field Sales Manager at Unifirst
- Branch Manager at Hertz Rent A Car
- Insurance Agency Owner at Broussard Insurance Agency Independent Insurance
- Community Educator at Broussard Insurance Agency Independent Insurance
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - eneral Studies
- - Greek
Benefits Advisor Responsibilities:
• Initiate sales opportunities with seniors individually or in groups to promote and sell individual health plan policy.
• Generate referrals utilizing resources, supplied company tools and networking.
• Prospect for leads and convert leads to appointments and appointments to enrollments.
• Coordinate and conduct approved marketing events. Acting Field Sales Manager Responsibilities:
• Communicate and monitor agent sales goals against production within their book of business.
• Conduct advertised sales presentations for prospects and leverage community partnerships to host events.
• Produce event tracking reports showing return on investments and key initiatives.
• Develop plans to acquire new customers or clients, through direct sales techniques, cold calling, and business-to-business marketing visits.
• Determine territory assignments for field sales representatives and lead assignment.
• Develop and implement projects which may include events, sponsorship and employee engagement activities to deliver the Cigna brand.
• Perform quality checks to ensure compliance with CMS and Cigna policies and procedures.
- Benefits Advisor/Acting Field Sales Manager at Cigna
- Medicare Sales Representative/Sales Training Assistant at UnitedHealth Care
- Customer Account Executive at Comcast Corporation
- Consumer Sales Consultant at At&t
4 months at this Job
- - Legal Assistant
Responsible for outside sales teams including recruiting, training, and maintaining sales goals.
- Field Sales Manager at Sales Focus, Inc.
- Sales Manager at MDH Pacing
- Office Manager at Office of Dr. Romero
- Inside Sales at Trugreen
at this Job
Collaborate with the District Manager in planning sales activities and setting sales goals for the assigned districts. Develop creative and innovative ways to market Company’s product or services. Generate district sales reports for the management on periodic basis. Correspond proactively with all corporate partners to maintain positive and long term business relationship. Ensure that district sales staffs adhere to company policies and procedures. Communicate regularly with customers to inform about new products, special promotions, etc. Conduct product training and product demonstrations for customers. Identify sales and marketing opportunities within the assigned districts. Assist in development of annual operational and sales plan for assigned district offices. Recommend changes in sales or marketing approach to ensure sales and service objectives are met successfully. Collaborate with other field sales managers to ensure effective coordination in the achievement of organizational goals. Ensure all operational procedures are followed by the district staffs. Stay abreast of industry trends and market competitions through continuous market research and analysis. Assist in interviewing, recruiting and training the professionals. Monitor and manage sales expenses within the allotted budget
- Field Sales Manager at Vivint Smart Home
- General Manager at Rent-a-Center
- Sales Manager at U.S Cellular
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA in Communication - marketing