Field Sales Manager covering 50 retail locations for merchandising, training, and assisted sales. Assisted senior management with training and requests from the client. Achieved and exceeded sales goals over all covered retail locations. Create and maintain Power Point presentations for market intelligence for business advancement.
- Dell Field Sales Manager at 2020 Companies
- Barista at Starbucks
- Executive PA at Law Offices of Frances Prizzia
- Sales Specialist at Premium Retail Samsung
at this Job
2020 Communications Field Sales Manager with a territory of over 65 locations. Responsible for increasing sales and training Managers and associates on Samsung promotions and devices. Managed territory in Hemet that consists of 6 surrounding cities. Maintain great relationship with locations and built rapport and credibility with managers. Utilized sales reporting through analytics to identify and prioritize high opportunity stores. Managed territory social and promotional goods budget to maximize ROI. Used approved training materials to design and develop customized training presentations that included content components created by SEA by compiling appropriate components in combination to present most effectively for audience
● Finished #1 in Q4 2H 2017 Top Performer Award presented by Samsung at Award Ceremony.
● Elevated store's Sales goals and achievement through training and contest, with using Bluedoor as an incentive as well as other corporate credit cards and funds.
- Field Sales Manager at Samsung
- Account Manager at MarketSource
- Wireless Event Manager / Account Manager at 2020 Communications
- National Retail Sales Associate at MarketSource
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management - Human Resource Management
• Set two (2) monthly branch sales records for recurring monthly revenue in 2017
• Achieved promotion to become Houston market's first Field Sales Manager
• Instrumental in training security sales consultants in transition from manual paperwork and contracts to utilizing Salesforce platform
• Provide training and mentoring to new sales consultants
• Market, cross-sell and upsell security solutions and technologies to new and existing clients (residential and commercial)
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients and networking partners
• Customized personal sales presentation
• Provide thorough property analysis and educate client on key security concerns that may have not been known
• Tailor presentation and security solutions to meet client's needs
• Sell a premium security service by utilizing solutions-based and consultative sales approach and asking powerful sales questions to uncover clients' true concerns and what motivates them
• Demonstrate and train homeowners and business owners on various automation and security products and services
• Manage sales leads through entire sales process life cycle - prospecting, negotiate, prepare and sign contract, product and service installation
• Work closely with installation group to ensure proper and efficient installation experience for client and company
• Provide post-sales support and training to clients on effectively using our security technology and platform
• Resolve client issues and problems ensuring they are completely satisfied with our service provided
- Account Manager / Field Sales Manager at Hawk Security Services
- Realtor at
- Project Manager / Account Manager at Heritage Construction Co
- Owner at JS Texas Market
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Agricultural Economics, Business Minor
- - Customer Service
Responsible for leading a team of 7 Inside Sales and 5 Field Account Executives who collectively generate annual revenue of more than $14 million with repeated growth over more than 3% for the previous 4 years. Elite Account Manager
• Responsible for business development and account management of mid-level multi-location accounts for the entire US which has grown by over 30% in 2017; 18% increase in 2018 Sales & Operations experience
• Side by side coaching and field support with team members to ensure the highest level of customer experience while generating revenue and controlling cost; resulting in an increase of performance for new hires.
• Hold weekly meetings with my team and the entire sales organization focusing on sales training, lead generation, new products and operational excellence. This provides the opportunity to improve communication while maintaining higher levels of engagement.
• Part of a team that developed growth opportunity for leads and sales support roles which resulted in additional layers of organizational support and succession planning.
• Conduct monthly 1:1's and annual reviews.
• Responsible for ensuring ROI from trade shows, lead generation and organizational sales strategy.
• Required to travel to various areas in the US to present and sell our Global and company initiatives.
• Maintain consistent work flow among all team members through territory alignment and territory analysis which increases customer connections
• Hybrid Sales Team analysis which involves establishing defined territories, sales training and lead generation which resulted in our most successful brand within the organization.
• Focus on regional growth through new business, organic business development and creating measurements that project future revenue by increasing product placement by region resulting in better planning and inventory management.
• Maintain a high retention of accounts and team members.
• Created and executed a Hiring Strategy that screens, interviews and hires all future team members of Altair sales which has increased hire date by 50%.
• Create, prepare and present new material that is driven by our organization and Global initiatives including creating a new team of Prospecting Pilot that solely focused on generating new business
• Collaborate with different Lines of Business to insure success with our future business model, implementation and team member adoption
- Inside & Field Sales Manager at VSP/Altair Eyewear
- District Manager at Aramark Uniform Services
- Floor Supervisor & Regional trainer at BJ's Restaurant & Brewery
- Treasurer at Kappa Sigma Fraternity
8 years, 2 months at this Job
PowerCrunch - Brand
6 Morgan Drive
Irvine, California 92618
• Field Sales Manager - Area Sales Manager - Florida City to Stuart, Florida
• Business to Business sales calls, major box chain accounts, objective to increase incremental sales volume by placement of incremental displays (end isle, counter, cooler, sectional shelf). Cold calls. Scheduling demo and sampling.
• Merchandising of existing shelf space. Build incremental display features
• Product sampling
• Statistical data reporting
• Route sales - routing calls within territory
- Field Sales Manager - Area Sales Manager at Bio-Nutritional Research Group, Inc
- Lead sales and customer service representative at Tracker Marine Boating Center / Bass Pro Shops
- Warranty Processor at Miller Boating Center
- Owner/Operator at Diversified Marine Services
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Marketing, Psychology
- - Art, Para-Legal Courses
• Build rapport and relationships with customers to generate new and returning sales
• Handle direct 1-on-1 sales from contact to close resulting in $32k+ in personal sales
• Attended 7 professional sales and leadership conferences to enhance skills and personal development
• Led field-trainings for over 40 representatives to help develop their personal skills Assistant Manager
• Advertise on social media that brought in 1,000+ applicants
• Interviewed applicants weekly and hired 70 people
• Coach representatives daily to solve their problems and help them hit their weekly goal
• Facilitated one-on-one meeting with representatives to develop leadership, time management, communication, technical skills, and goal setting that produced four of the top 50 scholarship winners
• Managed a small team of 68 people with peers resulting in #2 office in rep productivity
• Instructed professional sales training with my peers to produce $675,000+ in summer sales
- Field Sales Manager at Vector Marketing
- Coach at Lil Kickers
- Coach at Trilogy Hoops
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
- Associates in Science
Field Manager for Samsung Mobile Electronics. Maintain 38 locations throughout Western Montana providing technical training, merchandising and display, side by side selling and sales training.
- Field Sales Manager - Samsung USA at Western MT
- General Manager at Simply Mac
- General Manager - Merchandiser - Buyer at ON Store - Vann's Inc
2 years at this Job
I currently work for the home theater department for Samsung
● I assist various retail locations in training new and current sales reps in home theater for Samsung products.
● I am responsible for ensuring display integrity in all of my retail locations,
● I have 15 stores on my roster for which I am responsible
● I am responsible for creating action plans for underperforming stores to boost sales
● Selected for the People Division of Responsibility be Regional Manager
● Top 5 in sales nationwide for Q2 2017, Q3 2017, Q4 2017,
● Top 20 in sales for Q1 2018
● Awarded for Best Overall Sales Per Quarter for 2017
- Samsung Field Sales Manager at Premium Retail Services
- Retail Assistant Manager at T-Mobile, Inc
- Retail Sales Representative at T-Mobile, Inc
- Personal Service Representative II at Wachovia Bank, Inc
2 years, 5 months at this Job
● Collaborate with the District Manager in planning sales activities and setting sales goals for the assigned districts.
● Develop creative and innovative ways to market Company’s product or services.
● Generate district sales reports for the management on a weekly basis.
● Correspond proactively with District Managers and Store Managers to maintain positive and long-term business relationship.
● Communicate regularly with Sales staff to inform them about new products, special promotions, etc.
● Identify sales and marketing opportunities within the assigned districts.
● Monitor and manage sales expenses within the allotted budget for promotional items.
- Field Sales Manager at Brightstar Corp
- FIeld Sales Manager- Telecommunications at ZTE USA/Creative Channel Services
- Personal Audio Specialist at ZTE USA/Creative Channel Services
- Retail Store Manager at Skye Wireless LLC, T-Mobile
4 months at this Job
- - Business Marketing
- AA - Business Management
• Number 1 in Orlando/ Jacksonville District Weeks 19-21 for S8/ S8+ YOY salesgrowth between S8 and S7 Devices
• 2020 Companies Q2 2017 MVP
• Q2 2017 Leader for Orlando/ Jacksonville District 134% Sales Achievement for ELEVATE locations, $868,922 in total sales
• Q3 2017 Sales Leader for Orlando District 95% Sales Achievement
• Q4 2017 Sales Leader for Orlando District 127% Sales Achievement
• Q1 S9 Sales Leader for Orlando District
• Number 1 for Rep Reco Q2 2018
• Rank 2 for Orlando Territory Q4 2018 Overall Score 107%
• 141% Sales Accelerator Q4 2018 Focused on impacting carriers business by aligining Samsung products and services with carriers goals. Coordinate and oversee all aspects of Samsung's in-store presence at over 50+ locations. Provided sales training that creates brand advocates and empowers retail associates to recommend Samsung product and services. Strong focus on developing relationships with key partners to maximize support and performance in the field. Strong focus on developing relationships with key partners to maximize support and performance in the field. Develop & execute detailed sales/marketing plans.
- Field Sales Manager at Samsung
- Retail Sales Consultant at AT&T
- Sales Associate at Best Buy
- Order Management Admin at Alorica
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing