Field Sales Representative : Door to Door sales.
- Field Sales Representative at Chameleon Customer Contact (Mercury Campaign)
- Stock clerk at Leader Price
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Laws - French
Full service field sales representative in charge of all aspects of general contracting and customer relationship building from initial contracting, evaluation and estimation of job, oversight of job performance, troubleshooting, coordination of efforts associated with contractors and final collections. General contracting jobs included services for all aspects of residential home repair and renovations from initial tarping, roofing, interior rehab including drywall, painting, flooring, finish carpentry, fencing, concrete repair, and any services required to fully repair residential properties damaged during Major hurricanes and storms in the Jacksonville, FL and Panama City, FL markets. Active relationship management between all parties inclusive of end customer, insurance company, general contractor and subcontractors alike.
- Field Sales Representative at S&S Contracting
- Sales at Newsom Oil Company
- Manager at Snap Fitness
- Sales Manager at Synergy Recycling
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school - General
As Field Sales Representative: Developed and executed sales strategies throughout Tri-State area/ PA, OH, WV. Maintained, troubleshooted incidents concerning jobs and personnel on job sites. Improved and strengthened customer service. Available 24/7/365 to customer base. Responded to customer requests via telephone and email. Sustained a daily work log pertaining to all jobs scheduled. Evaluate and analyze information from a wide variety of sources. Completed extensive safety training, including LMS (Learning Management System). As Branch Manager: Actively interfaced with service managers and service techs, developing production schedules, interview and hiring of employees, performed daily operations, maintained good customer relations. Arranged, initiated, organized new facility building in Donora, Pa. Established good rapport with officials in Donora. Moved to Field Sales Representative position.
- Field Sales Representative / Branch Manager at Cactus Wellhead LLC
- Crane Truck Operator/ Service Tech Class 3 at GE Pressure Control
- Production Supervisor/ CNC Programmer at Kennametal Inc
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate In
• Create and grow sales in the Eastern North Dakota territory
• Negotiate Client Service Agreements and labor rates for multiple trade industries
• Develop sales opportunities through cold calls to prospects, client meetings, job site visits, and attending trade shows and ABC functions
• Manage and build strong relationships with Clients and Field Employees
- Field / Sales Representative at Tradesmen International
- Front Office Manager at Menards
- Delivery Coordinator at Menards
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. in Communication - Communication
Field outside sales for pre-opening of BJ's Wholesale Club. Generate new business and individual memberships in Pinellas County. Outside sales cold calling, and setting up appointments for vendor events and trade shows Meet and and exceeded sales goals every week.
- Field Sales Representative at BJ's Wholesale Club
- Associate Director of Sales at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- Director of Sales at The Lodge at Torrey Pines
- Sales Manager at Bahia Hotel
4 months at this Job
- Business - Business
- - Business
- Some college
• Wholesaler management with Craft NY & Gasko & Meyer, working with rep’s to ensure sales and coordinate events
• Responsible for quarterly business reviews, sales representative presentations and market work withs
• Coordinate with Regional Sales Manager to develop and grow the brand
• Achieved growth of territory by 13% in 2017 and 11% in 2018 and exceeded budget goals in both years
• Chosen to train and mentor new hires as part of the on-boarding process
• Worked with a small team to establish an on-premise task force to increase awareness in accounts
- Field Sales Representative at Southern Tier Brewing Company
- Venue Events Manger at Sixty State Place
- Wine Sales Representatives at Angels' Share Wine
- General Manager and Bartender at Graney's Stout
2 years at this Job
- - General Psych
- - General education
Establish efficient & effective territory management Ensure proper execution of in store experience through merchandising and product knowledge training Prepare weekly field reports around sales metrics and data
- Field Sales Representative at RED Hydrogen
- Apple Technical Specialist at Apple
- Odyssey Content Writer at Odyssey
- Volunteer Classroom Assistant at Sejong Academy
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Individualized Studies - English, Communications, Asian Languages and Literature
• Maintained the Google brand and provide exceptional customer interactions in the field.
• Utilized all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers.
• Evaluated customer's skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships.
• Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads, and met personal and team sales targets.
• Attended sales meetings, sales events, and training to keep abreast of the latest developments.
• Reported and provided feedback to management using financial statistical data.
• Maintained and expand client database within assigned territory.
- FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE & BRAND AMBASSADOR at GOOGLE FIBER (Vaco)
- ADMINISTRATION INTERN at American Advertising Federation of KC
- EVENT COORDINATOR at KC Connections
- PROMOTIONS INTERN at Cumulus Media
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies - business
- - business
Field sales for Pioneer Wireline. I called on existing accounts to ensure clients were happy with our performance as an oil and gas service company, as well as cold calling on new clients to gain more market share. I submitted bids for upcoming work and listened to their clients to find opportunities to upsell services for even greater revenues. When I started working for Pioneer, they were running 3 trucks making $1M/month, and within 1 year, had grown the business to ovee $4M/month running 9 wireline units in the OKC market. Other job responsibilities included gathering competitor intel, market predictions, revenue forecasts, are acting as the face for Pioneer Wireline in Oklahoma City.
- Field Sales Representative at Pioneer Wireline Services
- Principal Account Representative at Halliburton
- Senior Account Representative at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Direct sales, meeting and introducing customers to the product line and assist in the purchase.
- Field Sales Representative at Kitchen Craft
- Sales, Kitchen Craft at
at this Job
- Associate - Psych.
- Some college