Worked as an officer for several clients and was promoted to field service manager and over all contracts held by the firm. Reported directly to the director of security and took care of any issues that arose with client as well as making sure the employees had everything to preform duties effectively.
- Field Service Manager at SightSpan Security
- Paraprofessional at Inspiration for Aspirations
- Sales Associate at Abercrombie & Fitch
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- EMT, Basic firefighter - EMT, Basic firefighter
- Some college
Field service manager. Warehouse manager. Inventory control. Logistics specialist.
- Field Service Manager at Pro satellite and home theater
18 years, 1 month at this Job
- Some college
• Performance: top FSM in the territory 7 months in a row. Top 5 in the country in 2018 (out of 308)
• Retention: over 2 years in role, only one direct report has voluntarily left Dish.
• Employee engagement: 95 and 97 on annual Pulse Employee Satisfaction survey.
• Growth: direct reports have been promoted 20+ times including multiple promotions to Field Service Manager. My direct report was the recipient of the Distinguished Service Award in 2017.
- Field Service Manager at Dish Network
- at Dish Tech
- Store Manager at Video Game Heaven
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Science Degree
My work record has varied between creative positions involving engineering of product design (DFM), to management, Quality Control to Field Service including coordination between engineering, manufacturing departments and independent contractors performing installations of LED architectural lighting solutions.
Responsibilities included regular inter-departmental and external coordination, correspondence of technical details with corporate, upper management, Rep agents, specifiers, architects, contractors and testing labs.
Zumtobel Lighting, Inc.
3300 Route 9W
Highland, NY 12528
November 2010 to June 2018
• Custom Product Engineer - providing design solutions, New Product Design introductions coordinating with lighting designers, architects, product managers requiring timely product launches to market. Report to Engineering Manager.
• Custom Product Engineering Manager Delivering on-time, profitable solutions for manufacture and supply to customers. Regular contact with in-house Customer Service personnel, Rep agents, distributors and contractors in the field. Responsible for five product/design engineers. Report to President
• Test and Compliance Manager Coordinate build of in-house test lab for product submission for NRTL product listing. (i.e. UL, CSA, ETL) Responsible for three team members. Contact with contract test labs. Report to VP of Engineering.
• Field Service Manager Direct (personal) field contact with contractors during on-site installation, creating working relationships and coordinating with local and out of state subcontractors to source and assist with any repair or quality issues. This was initiated as part of a national service program of quality management in the major markets. - Scheduling two field dedicated personnel to site visits and assist EC with install issues. - Train contractors in proper product installation of custom lighting solutions on job site. - Cost reduction evaluation and concepts regarding quality revisions and coordinating these ideas with engineering design team to enhance in-process new product design / development concepts. Report to CEO
- Field Service Manager at Zumtobel Lighting
- at Designplan Lighting, Inc
- Senior Designer at Zumtobel Lighting, Inc
- Design Engineer at Lighting Services Inc
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - Engineering design and drawing
As a Field Service Manager for Hydroclear my job duties include face to face communication with clients, scheduling appointments with clients at their convenience, reassuring clients of their investment. (English&Spanish) Other daily operations include administration of all system operations installed in San Antonio and surrounding area's including system installations, service calls, repairs/adjustments, and/or any other diagnoses needed out in the field.
- Field Service Manager at HydroClear Water Treatment
- Quality Control Inspector at Wheel Oldcastle Materials of Texas
- Labor Foreman at Sundt Construction, Inc.
- Meter Installer at Frontline Solutions
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school Diploma
Field Service Manager Company Name Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. Dates Employed Jul 2016 – Present Employment Duration 2 yrs 3 mos Location Baltimore, Maryland Area Manages a shift and/or segment of guarding operations at multiple sites at the direction of line management. Supervises Field Supervisors and other security personnel. Performs inspections and ensures that post orders are being followed. Coaches and trains personnel. Carries out administrative procedures in support of Branch operations. Ensures that service expectations are being met through regular contact with clients; evaluates service quality, inspects posts and initiates corrective action in a timely manner as necessary. Meets with line management and/or client representatives for status updates and to address any actual or potential problems; provides support during client start-ups; provides input to security planning, assessments and surveys; reviews post orders and communicates requirements and changes to affected personnel. Participates in and coordinates with line management regarding the orientation, training, development and retention of high caliber staff; ensures that each staff member is treated with dignity and respect; coaches employees and carries out disciplinary actions, as necessary. Maintains and submits payroll records and other employee and business information; reviews client and company reports for accuracy and timeliness. Maintains a positive, professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures; acts to ensure that staff members understand and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures. Communicates and coordinates with line management regarding scheduling, staffing, equipment, record keeping, and related matters, to ensure smooth delivery of services; makes scheduling and staffing adjustments as needed to meet client requirements while controlling labor costs; reviews reports to ensure that commitments have been met and client directions have been followed.
- Field Service Manager at Securitas Security Services USA
- Operations Manager at ICS Protective Services
- Project Manager, Senior Security Consultant at E House Security Professionals
- Operations Manager at Iverson Mall
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Education
- - National Incident Management System
My role was to provide leadership and manage overall direction for the Field Service Technician team by directing and developing technicians to create a high performing team that delivered the best customer service possible. This was accomplished through on-site inspections to evaluate team members regarding quality service and adherence to safety standards. I also monitored and coached team members to improve individual performance through informal one-on-one meetings. My responsibilities also included managing fleet vehicle maintenance and upkeep, addressing escalated customer and employee issues, and opening and closing the facility. My career with Dish Network began as a field service technician, and my advancing my skill set put me in a position for promotion as a Quality Assurance Specialist and then to my most recent position as a Field Service Manager.
- Field Service Manager at Dish Network, Pittston Township, PA
- Store Manager at Radio Shack
- Warehouse Team Member at Sam's Club
14 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Carolina Office Systems | A Xerox Company Raleigh, NC
Field Service Manager
• Manages team of technicians
• Responsible for recruiting new candidates
• Training and Development of team personnel
• Meet or exceed revenue, gross profits, and expense control goals
• Balanced office responsibilities while spending greater than 60% of time in field
• Holding team members accountable to performance requirements
• Addressing all customers' needs and ensuring customer satisfaction Carolina Office Systems | A Xerox Company Raleigh, NC Field Service Engineer/Network Technician
• Manage office equipment in assigned territory
• Performs Preventative Maintenance, troubleshoot, repair, installation, and networking of machines
• Manage inventory
• Assists with parts/supply ordering
• Assists co-workers on problem accounts/Tech Specialist
• Lead Network Technician
• Assists in hiring of new employees Commercial Equipment Inc. Raleigh, NC Field Service Representative
• Managed office equipment
• Maintained inventory and company vehicle
• Performed preventative maintenance, troubleshoot, repair and installation of office equipment
• Trained new hires
• Assisted supervisor with special projects State Employees' Credit Union Raleigh, NC Operations Support Technician
• Entered data for customer services
• Process client files and requested account information
• Handled various bookkeeping and filing duties
• Supervised night shift staff
- Field Service Manager at Carolina Office Systems | A Xerox Company
at this Job
- High School Diploma
Install and repair satellite television service. Sell and install ancillary services/items. Maintain vehicle and equipment. Install a wide variety of connectors to an array of cables. Safely and efficiently setup and use ladders of multiple sizes. Follow all company standards, local and federal guidelines for satellite installation. Trained on Samsung appliance repair and EPA certified. Was later promoted to FSM ( Field Service Manager). Duties include working with staff on development of skills, keeping technicians on track for company and personal goals. Maintaining schedules and time off approvals. Training both in the field and at base of operations.
- Field Technician - Field Service Manager at Dish Network
- Field Technician at Empire Field Services
- Customer Service at GWC Distributors
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school - Computer Science
I am presently a field service Manager. I supervise the installation of industrial electrical power and control equipment. I have to work with the engineers, customers and contractors before, during and after the project is complete. I order the parts and equipment needed to install the equipment. I have to make sure that the quality and all the codes are to standards. It's my responsibility to make sure that the project comes in on time and at or below budget.
- Field service Manager at Allied Circuits
- Compressor Maintenance Technician, GM plant at Air Technologies, Part Time
- Electrical Technician, Maintenance Mechanic at Cobey INC
- Electrical Controls Technician and Maintenance Mechanic at TRS Packaging
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - welding
- High school diploma