Field Service Manager 2014-2019 Manage 70+ field service engineers and sub-contractors overseeing all aspects of equipment deployment to various mid- and large-cap projects. Perform managerial functions including but not limited to preparing proposals, budgets, project/labor costs, scheduling, and report writing. Established an annual conference with equipment leadership team to bridge gaps in communication, engagement, and team collaboration to effectively support construction operations. * Inherited a department with constant equipment breakdowns and lost production time. Created a tracking system to identify common issues and utilized trend analysis equipment downtime, which was reduced by half due to parts availability. * Made weekly and monthly calls to field service teams on various projects to discuss operations, challenges, and experiences. Developed a quarterly report explaining equipment preventative maintenance, downtime, cost, man hours, and damage, which measured approach for each service team and reduced costs by 20% across all sites.
- Field Service Manager at Zachry Industrial, Inc
- Training Supervisor (Promoted) at Zachry Industrial, Inc
- Training Coordinator (Promoted) at Zachry Industrial, Inc
- Equipment Superintendent (International Project) at Zachry Industrial, Inc
5 years at this Job
As the Field Service Manager I establish, maintain, manage and control field service operations all of North and South America. I manage a combination of direct reports, contractors and contracted 3rd parties performing service, aftermarket parts sales, warranties and technical support. I hold ultimate responsibility for the completion and maintenance of the field service manuals and bulletins and equipment. Ensuring safety and training are important aspects of my program. Manage and ensure timely return of parts for analysis or repair and for deploying training in field service to 3rd party service providers.
• In conjunction with Product Management, Program Management, and Operations develop a service plan to support global deployment of Chick Master Systems. Service plan includes: Identifying and developing site-specific direct or subcontracted service team. Negotiate with individual airport authorities or external options to provide office and inventory management space for team and spares parts inventory. Identify region spares depots to support deployment sites.
• Review all service contracts for conformance with Chick Master goals and local legal requirements.
• Provide coaching, development and supervision of direct reports &/or site teams.
• Develop relationships; negotiate supply and pricing agreements with partners and suppliers in the service industry.
• Manage field operations of a third party commercial service network by implementing a scorecard, establishing KBI (Key Business Indicators), and communicate those service levels monthly.
• Recruit, train, audit and coordinate service and parts sales activities with service network.
• Assist as needed with product applications engineering for customers.
• Help identify new product application opportunities and drive those ideas back to our engineering and product management team.
• Organize and develop technical and service related training to customers, employees, and service partners.
• Schedule, participate and attend key customer visits and meetings.
• Review and approve warranty and service invoices to improve product and field performance.
• Ensure all company and departmental policies and safety processes are enforced.
- Field Service Manager at Chick Master Incubator Company
- Facilities Engineer / Maintenance Manager at Lifetouch
- Facilities Engineer/Manager at Carlisle Engineered Products Inc
- Project Manager at Fitzgerald's
1 year at this Job
Power Generation Service Manager -Supervise Service Operation field team - 20 direct reports (International Union of Operating Engineers - Local 825, 825A-D) -Provide specialized service support to key VIP data center/medical/pharmaceutical/commercial facility accounts & commissioning projects -Maintain safety training certifications & logs required by customer facilities -Monitor daily vehicle logs & field technician DOT compliance -Monitor specialty tool tracking, inventory, and inspections -Comply with and enforce all HSE policies, procedures, & training -Reinforce company policies & procedures to staff -Field Aware Super-User - Deployed equipment & training for 3 branches -Create strategies for reaching department financial targets -Continually monitor service performance & department finance: WIP Status, PM Completion, NPS, COD/Cash Policy, AOP, etc. -Developed and deployed a branch level "Load Bank Rental" process for Legacy CPS prior to the Power Rent divestment to United Rentals
- Field Service Manager - Operations at Cummins Sales & Service
- Customer Service Representative - Power Generation at Cummins Power Systems, LLC / Cummins Sales & Service
- Store Manager at European Wax Center
- Assistant Export Manager at Frank's Truck Center
4 years at this Job
Mar 1996 - Jan 2015 ALLIED ENGINEERING & SERVICES LTD (Worked as Field Service Manager)
(Caterpillar (International) dealership)
• Provided prompt product support to customers for the optimum and economical usage of their caterpillar products
• Managed warranty administration, implementation of PIP and PSP within specified time frame given by Caterpillar
• Prepared quotations by using SIS and TMI system
• Implemented "5S" workplace organization methodology (first-time in CAT-dealership)
• Prepared the "Failure analysis report system" by using caterpillar guidelines
• Developed the skill of newly joined engineers for gas gensets.
• Provided guidelines to customers for the proactive measures to avoid unscheduled shutdown of the equipment in order to have efficient usage of product.
• Frequent visits at site along with service team to resolve the product issues and to satisfy the customers with excellent services
• Worked as a part of technical communicator team for the exchanging of product issues with caterpillar through DSN for its improvement
• Conducted courses through caterpillar on line campus
• Responsible for service sales marketing for maintenance contract and its execution
• Prepared product support plans for the new products projects
• Supported customers on technical and service issues
• Prepared and shared the technical data through GO with Caterpillar for CPI program
• Implemented PIP and PSP with in caterpillar's specified time frame
• Developed, maintained, followed administrative procedures and resources appropriate for the job
• Assigned and monitored the daily field jobs to Service Engineers
• Developed a new CAT Olympian segment technically and commercially and met more than financial targets
• Trained and development of the new service engineers for the field and operational management skills
• On behalf of CAT dealership, commissioned gas gensets in Sharjah, Bahrain and Cameroon
- Field Service Manager at University of Engg & Tech Lahore
- Mechanical Engineer at CENTURY PAPER & BOARD MILLS
18 years, 10 months at this Job
Field Service Manager - YP - The liaison between Sales and all other departments - Contact high dollar at risk customers for payments and issues with advertising - Run and work daily query reports - Run report from HSC dashboard to identify "At Risk" accounts - Met with EMM to go over accounts "At Risk" due to both performance and/or payments - Worked cases and tasks in Salesforce to "push" issues to resolution - Held weekly meetings with each sales manger and their team to aid in the resolution and closure of tasks, queries, and cases. - Identified and resolved fulfillment issues through tasks, cases, and chatters. - Presented and trained new material regarding policies and procedures to reps and managers during Monday Morning meetings - Adhere to all company policies and procedures - Participate in weekly training and coaching sessions - Attend daily team meetings to stay up to date on all changes and directives within the company Advertising Specialist - YP - Manage customer accounts to ensure listings are up to date and correct - Contact new customers to offer advertising solutions - Create ad copy to be used for phone book and online ads - Adhere to all company policies and procedures - Participate in weekly training and coaching sessions - Attend daily team meetings to stay up to date on all changes and directives within the company
- Field Service Manager - YP at YP - DexYP - Thryv
- Master Admissions Rep at ATI Career Training Center
- Inside Sales Manager at Wolters Kluwer - Loislaw
- Team Leader at MSA Solutions
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Psychology
Field Service Manager (5 States) 8 Techs. Salt Lake City UT Office Full Time May 2017-November 2017 (Company closed July 2018)
- Field Service Manager (5 States) 8 Techs at Staybright Electric Company of Colorado
- at American Land & Leisure
- Law Enforcement Officer, Intermediate Certification at Town of Weldon, Sargent
- Chief of Campus Security (Sworn Law Enforcement Position) at Halifax Community College
6 months at this Job
- License - OUPV Captain
Responsible for overseeing all aspects of service/maintenance
Operations for various food service customers in the metro Detroit area. Initially hired as Assistant Branch Manager and promoted to current position when the local office downsized and consolidated with corporate office in Indiana.
• Hire, train and direct activities for ten service technicians.
• Continually expanding current customer base by selling preventive maintenance programs to potential food service customers.
• Maintain vehicle inventories.
• Accountable for P&L of service area.
• Promote customer service interaction and retention through development of follow-up programs.
• Individually recognized for "enthusiasm, job knowledge, communication abilities, self-motivation, creativity, and overall accomplishments".
- Field Service Manager at GCS Service/Ecolab
- General Manager at Jet's Pizza, J&J Food Group
- Kitchen Manager at D. Dennison's Seafood Tavern
- Marketing Associate at Miesel Sysco Food Service
18 years, 8 months at this Job
- Some college
• Assist in goal setting, skill enhancement and performance reviews activities for field service staffs.
• Investigate and resolve any issues resulting from substandard performance.
• Ensure company policies and procedures are followed by the team members.
• Provide training to service staff as needed.
• Provide support and guidance to service staff to ensure timely and quality customer services.
• Develop programs to improve technical and customer service skills of service staffs.
• Address customer enquiries, resolve issues and obtain customer feedbacks proactively.
• Identify and resolve employee concerns/complaints.
• Maintain positive and healthy relationship with various teams to ensure customer service effectiveness.
• Support service teams in achievement of service goals.
• Assist in interviewing and hiring new professionals.
• Ensure that the resources are properly trained to meet service objectives.
• Help the Branch Manager coordinator in resource identification and planning.
• Demonstrate outstanding customer service through maintenance of high quality and integrity at work environment.
• Currently oversee 30 various sites, and over 200 Officers
- Field Service Manager at Securitas Security
- Squad Leader at U.S. Army National Guard
- Account Manager at Securitas Security
- Account Manager at Securitas Security
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - function and medical
* Manage the activities of field service specialists to ensure high level of productivity, customer satisfaction, and containment of installation damages while achieving the desired company goals * Provide, prepare, and create training and maintenance programs for internal growth and development * Coach technician on providing excellent customer service * Communicate updates, concerns, or progress to higher management daily * Ensure that all county, state, and federal regulations are met * Ensure all vehicle required documents, maintenance, and inventory are present while in operation and performed as scheduled * Manage and communicate any safety violations, performance issues with internal or external instillations, ensuring all documentation and procedures are utilized for any violation issues Office Manager Nabriqma Holding Corp. Bronx, NY * Established and organized offices operations, standards and procedures * Supervised office staff * Reviewed and approved supply requisitions * Controlled, maintained, and prepared documents for CEO's approval * Maintained office equipments and purchased all office supplies NY Sales Rep Supervisor Econogy Brooklyn, NY * Trained and supervised new hires in solicitation techniques * Attended strategy meetings for motivating and increasing sales * Oversaw work procedures and inspected all work in progress and upon completion * Maintained and managed all applications forms for new and existing clients * Met and/or arranged meetings with prospective clients to generate new business * Prepared comprehensive written reports to department management * Maintained, managed and processed all employee time sheets Sales Representative New Energy Marketing Bronx, NY * Solicited clients to sign up for ESCos and Credit cards * Verified application forms that were filed correctly * Corrected and submitted applications forms for new customers * Attended strategy meetings for motivating and increasing sales 2003 - 2007 2002 - 2003 2001 - 2002
- Field Service Manager at Echo Star
12 years at this Job
- High school diploma
As a Heavy Haul driver, I loaded, unload equipment delivered to customer's locations, 6axle to 13axle, dollies, stretch trailers, Schnabel's for wind towers half and full, haul everything from counter weights for cranes, cranes, slug catchers, vessels, skids. Worked on and with the Jack and slide up to 300 tons Drove the western United States. Worked my way up to Field service manager my duty's included but not limited to FMCSA, compliance, Safety and OSHA. Look over drivers and operator's log books, Dispatch Cranes trucks drivers and operator's to jobs. Sales bid and quote Jobs, find jobs, Hours of service, Hiring and the of training new drivers
- Heavy Haul Driver, Field Service Manager at NCSG Crane and Heavy Haul
- Heavy Haul driver at Dallas Mavis
- Heavy Haul driver at Native Sons Transportation
6 years, 7 months at this Job