CINCINNATI, OH 1/2/2016 to 2/28/2018 Kiosk field service representative. As a kiosk rep, I was responsible for 88 accounts in which I maintained all aspects of self-serve kiosks. Not only did I stock the machines, I performed regular maintenance and repair as needed. I also created and reconciled the daily cash deposits for the kiosks where applicable. Within many accounts, I was also responsible for maintaining the key cutting department, which included set integrity, and proper inventory levels.
- Kiosk field service representative at THE HILLMAN GROUP
- Manager at FOOD TOWNE OF NORTH CHILI
- National accounts field service representative at THE HILLMAN GROUP
- Vendor Representative at HGA, INC
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
SAIC in Huntsville, Alabama 50-70hrs per week As a Field Service Representative (FSR) and help desk operator, I support the Aircraft Notebook (ACN) software project to ensure it meets all milestones and is fielded to U.S. Army Aviation manned and unmanned units. This software is replacing UAS-I and ULLS-A (E). As an FSR my responsibilities include classroom and hands-on training and help desk duties in support of US Army Aviation Maintenance Soldiers. Additional job duties include developing training products and functioning as an Army Aviation Maintenance Subject Matter Expert in the continued development of future ACN releases.
- Field Service Representative at Army Aviation Maintenance Instructors - Fielding and Training Job
- AH-64 Mechanic II, Environmental Technician at
- Senior Aviation Maintenance Manager / Platoon Sergeant at U.S. Army
- Platoon Sergeant at C Co
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Science - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma - Basic Training
- B.S. - Environmental Management
Field Service Representative for ScanScape collects consumer product data by scanning UPC codes from a variety of retail stores, i.e. grocery, convenience, drug, and mass merchandise stores. Scans bar code data located in/on store displays, shelf observations, feature ads, and promotional conditions.
- Field Service Representative at IRI
- RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE at Cosmoprof
- COLUMNIST at BIONEWS SERVICES - IBD NEWS TODAY
- COLUMNIST at BIONEWS SERVICES - IBD NEWS TODAY
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications/Journalism
- - Cosmetology
• Employed at Purity Dairies for past 25 years- Began career at Purity as Route Salesman and progressed into Supervisor role and different functions of upper level management
• Customer focus driven. Current role is Field Service Representative- responsible for addressing and resolving customer service issues and working as a Liaison with our Plant, Logistics and Commercial functions of management to help arrive at most proficient plant to shelf cost
• Computer proficient with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• Able to generate sales and volume reports on a regular basis for inner-company Management teams
• Capability to establish strong relationships with key decision makers
• Work well with variety of personalities
• Successful influencing upper level management teams across customer base
• Well organized planning daily activities and maintaining calendar 4-weeks out
- Field Service Representative at Dean Foods
25 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
• Operated and coordinated FSR efforts in various mobile applications that ensured continued and new business with customers.
• I have trained Field service representatives in basic principles such as RO operation, pre-treatment, post treatment, as well as CIP and other evolutions that contribute to job completion and customer satisfaction.
• I have had zero safety incidents. I believe that safety is paramount in any task. I have always used the proper human performance techniques such as Pre- job checklist as well as the two -minute review.
• Field service representative for 16 beverage accounts in 2018 as well as assisting in various tasks at BOO sites. My responsibilities included addressing emergent customer needs as well as performing routine maintenance tasks that were required under each individual customer agreement.
- Field Service Representative at Suez Water Technologies and Solutions
- at United States Navy
- at United States Navy
8 years, 10 months at this Job
Field Service Representative, working in sales and marketing. Working independently
using phone applications and a scanner to collect data for clients.
• Traveling to each account and meeting critical deadlines to ensure client satisfaction.
- Field Service Representative at IRI/Advantage Solutions
- Customer Service Coordinator at Banfield Pet Hospital
- Assistant Manger at PetSmart
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
Scanscape is a subsidiary of leading market research firm IRI that provides in-store data collection and retail audit services that collect information for over 95% of the Fortune Global 500 in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry. ScanScape provides information including in-store conditions and solutions to manufacturers and retailers. Collected data is used to focus on assessing, comparing, and optimizing in-store performance, enabling manufacturers and retailers to improve their return on retail execution investment. The only field service representative in my area for scanscape, I am held responsible for all collections in Lassen County stores/gas stations. Currenty doing Susanville stores as well as Greenville and soon Quincy. Scanning bar code data located in store displays, shelf observations, feature ads, and promotional conditions by using IRI’s collection equipment. Effectively perform projects within deadlines and be detailed orientated. Demonstrate a willingness to cover open additional tasks as assigned. Able to work independantly in a fast moving environment and be physically able to stand for long periods of time including lifting and crouching.
- Field Service Representative at Scanscape
- Hotel Receptionist at Sure Stay Plus Hotel by Best Western
- Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service at Pet Station
- Sales Associate and Cashier at Walgreens
6 months at this Job
- High school diploma
As a Field Service Representative, I supported the PAC-3 system for US and FMS customer in all locations. I possessed a detailed understanding of the PAC-3/PATRIOT system to include: fault isolation, diagnostics, and repair of electrical, hydraulic/mechanical systems, and operational experience for each crew position. I maintained a good working relationship with the customer.
• While located in Grand Prairie, I am responsible for assuring inventory sufficiency with respect to mission requirements throughout the life cycle of supported systems. I interfaced with contract administrators, production control and material management to ensure orders are processed in a timely manner and that promised delivery dates meet customer commitments.
• As the Technical Coordinator for sustainment, I have developed, implemented and distributed deliverables. Developed, initiate and coordinate product launch. Coordinate and support product life cycles as well as assessed, modified and upgrade specific product technologies. I implement new product technologies and techniques, while troubleshooting and resolving large complex issues and problems. I reported unresolvable problems to senior technicians, along with organizing and updating databases and information. Coordinated and supported software issues and performed installations for requirement analysis and compatibility review.
- Field Service Representative/ Technical Coordinator at Lockheed Martin
- Patrol Officer at Concord Police Department
- System Maintenance NCOIC / OPERATION MANAGER at United States Army
- Engagement Control Operator at United States Army
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- associate degree in General Studies - Business Management
- Certification - General Studies
As a field service representative, I have a deep desire to serve with compassion, take pride in delivering great service and demonstrate the clear qualifications to do so. I go above and beyond the services of typical drivers. I am an attentive, caring team member that takes great pride in making a difference — day in and day out. I offer door-to-door assistance and help our customers/passengers in and out of vehicles. I am experienced and specially trained to serve those with special needs, disabilities or medical conditions.
• Operate van to load and unload passengers from the vehicle
• Ensure passengers are secure
• Escort passengers from vehicle to and from first portal of location
• Communication via radio transportation details with dispatchers
• Transport senior citizens, transit disadvantage, or persons with disabilities
- Field Service Representative (FSR) at Express Medical Transporters
- Journeyman Carpenter at Lee Shields Construction Company
- Sales Associate at AutoZone
- Freight Handler & Garden Associate at Home Depot
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Building Maintenance Technology
- Associate - Industrial Technology
Southwest Region Texas/Oklahoma) 200 hours per month Field Service Representative for PECO pallet, pooling and logistics services provider in North America. Schedules, performs and maintains all administrative activities for physical inventory audits in Southwest Region Texas/Oklahoma region. Works with the Field Customer Service Managers and clients on the dynamics of locations to be audited so that timely scheduling and submission of results are achieved. Observes and reports on the use of PECO assets within a customer location so that proper actions may be initiated by PECO Service where necessary. In addition to Field Service Representative responsibilities, daily customer service management responsibilities for 68 club store warehouses within the Southwest Region. Works with all levels of the customer's organization, including education of warehouse personnel on proper use of PECO systems, timely and accurate reporting, and physical inventory audits. Visit all club store warehouses in the region (30 visits monthly). Worked with new customer locations within the Southwest region on training and implementation of PECO Operating Guidelines. Resolved all customer issues, including, but not limited to: pallet returns, transfer percentage, Bill of Lading issues, return rate, dwell, and network issues. Supported all assigned strategic special projects in specified time frame. LEAN Training at Bronze level. 80% travel.
- Field Service Representative/Customer Service Manager at PECO PALLET Inc
- at DHHS
- Occupational Health Service Manager at Clinical Health Services
- Occupational Health Service Manager at Department of Health and Human Services
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Environmental