Water Utility Field Service Representative Meter services Field investigations Collections Repair work
- Field Service Representative at WSSC
3 years, 9 months at this Job
Field service representative assigned to many various retail store. I would drive to the location and provide the best service possible. This includes merchandising and proper maintenance of our machines. For most part of the day will get to spent 8 hours in one store but sometimes dispatched to a different location. Overall 40 percent driving and 60 percent indoor working.
- Field Service Representative at The Hillman Group
- Merchandiser at The Home Depot/Crownbolt
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
for Highly Complex Repairs and Procedures PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE Experience
2018 to present
Field Service Representative
• Provide on-site maintenance, operator and system academic instruction
• Provide equipment proficiency training to unit personnel
• Conducting functional tests and returning equipment/components to service
• Responsible for documenting maintenance and inspection on equipment
• Review technical documentations to identify maintenance action plans
• Provide analysis and recommendations for changes and improvements
• Ability to work with high-voltage
• Willing to travel 50%
• Required to meet and communicate effectively with senior leadership
- Field Service Representative at High Stress Situations
- Jr. Systems Engineer at The Tatitlek Corporation
1 year at this Job
- Associates Degree - Aviation Maintenance
- General Degree
• Served as Field Service Representative, through contract, for BAE at Camp Shelby
• Performed modifications needed to upgrade the fire suppression system and lighting on the M-88 A2 Hercules tank retriever
• Removed all original components making up these systems and replaced with new, state of the art fire protection for crew as well as replaced existing lighting with total LED lighting
• Modified interior of vehicle to accommodate new electronics, new seats and enhanced driver controls
• All tasks were carried out on schedule with normal supervision Petro Stopping Centers Diesel Mechanic Attalla, AL
• Responsible for performing repairs ranging from preventative maintenance up to major component replacement on a variety of diesel engines.
• Performed diagnostic testing, developed a repair plan and communicated it to the service advisor as well as the customer
• Repair malfunctioning parts, mechanical and/or electrical equipment.
• Completed repairs effectively and efficiently all while maintaining the safety of employees and customers in a clean and safe work environment 421-25-3042
• Performed service calls which require all work to be carried out on site wherever a driver may be disabled.
• All work is carried out using a variety of common tools of the trade as well as diagnostic and special tools.
• All waste is handled and disposed of properly
- Field Service Representative at Advantage Resourcing
- Field Service Representative at Eric Glenn Nunnelly
- Heavy Mobile Equipment Mechanic at
- Field Service Engineer at Marine Corp Air Ground Combat Center
1 month at this Job
- - Biology
- Diploma - Standard
I am a Field Service Representative providing world class customer service on industrial Gas Turbines across a diverse range of applications and industries.
- Field Service Representative at Solar Turbines
- Aerospace Propulsion Technician at United States Air Force
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some college
contractor for Duke Energy) As an Field Service Representative I installed new meters for Duke Energy's residential and commercial customers. Also this position is responsible for filling out and delivering paperwork to the customers personally. A crucial part of the job is connecting and disconnecting power to the meter of the customers house or business that's time sensitive.
- Field Service Representative, Scope Services at Duke Energy
- Delivery Driver at HD Supply Inc
- Sorter/package handler at FedEx Ground
- Customer service representative at University of South Carolina
4 months at this Job
- - CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- ASSOCIATES - FINE ARTS
techportal.wwts.com) 2084 Clarks Hill Way The Villages, FL. 32162 (August 2006 to current) Field Service Representative/Prnter/Computer Responsible for replacing hardware in Dell, HP, Hp Printers, Lexmark Printers Sony and Lenovo Diebold, Inc., 1890 West Oak Parkway, Marietta, GA. 30062 (Primary Elections of 2006 July) County Technician 2 Managed the local installation of voting machines and optical scanners, oversee acceptance testing of machines for the deployment, troubleshoot problems with servers, voting machines and optical scanners on election day for Brantley County Georgia. Pay rate $20.00 hour.
- Field Service Representative/Prnter/Computer at Worldwide Tech
- Network Cable Installer at Infinity Network Solution, Inc
- Cook and Food Preparer at Zaxbys on Northside Dr
- Cook and Food Preparer at World Vision Church of God
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Electronics Technology
Field Service Representative The Hillman Group - Central Oregon Region Dispatched to retail stores to ensure quality in Hillman products and services at a retail level. Worked with store personell to establish quality relationships with all accounts. Contact corporate office to resolve any issues with orders, parts, employee software, report payroll, self-scheduling, planned out shift, travel, ect.
- Field Service Representative (FSR) at The Hillman Group Inc
4 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
Perform field service for Schneider Electric as a manufacturer's representative. Perform acceptance and maintenance testing of distribution equipment.
- Field Service Representative at Schneider Electric
- Senior Power Plant Electrician at 249th Engineer Battalion
- Field Service Technician at
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Science
Houston, Texas United States Manager: Shannon Nelson ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40-50 Duties: I am a FIELD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE. I am responsible for customer satisfaction in the oil field industry. I have extensive experience with frac sand delivery, different mesh sizes, and production. I am currently supervising a raw sand production facility in Marietta, Ohio, along with the logistical side and management of over 25 employees.
- FIELD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at CARBO CERAMICS
- at Halliburton
- data entry at Texas Health & Human Services Office
- Investigator at Lamb County Sheriff's Office
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree