Current Field Superintendent (Socal Inland Empire) Perform project management duties from start of construction to end of construction on single family residential homes. Including but not limited to coordinating residents for move ins/outs, directing vendors, performing maintenance duties, turning of home, and completing inspections.
- Field Superintendent at AMERICAN HOMES
- Maintenance Technician at MEADOWBROOK PARK AND TOWER
- Maintenance Technician at ALVISTA TOWNGATE
- Crew Trainer at MCDONALDS
6 months at this Job
FEBRUARY 2016 TO SEPTEMBER 2017
•Responsible for measuring each home and verifying correct specifications according to blueprints and homeowner requests.
• Coordination and hiring of all third party contractors brought to install cabinetry. Immediate follow through upon completion to inspect for quality control within 24 hours.
• Responsible for inventory and ordering of all supplies and parts necessary to complete the job.
• Open and frequent communication with both management and design teams to verify cabinet orders, installation and completion to satisfy the customer.
• Personally completed repairs and installation to ensure quality of work.
• Supervised and managed field technicians hired to complete the job.
• Responsible for submission correct paperwork to management for billing.
- Field Superintendent at OakCraft Cabinetry
1 year, 7 months at this Job
I am working as a Field Superintendent for a company that leases homes.
● Rekey locks and inspect properties after tenant move out and document with photographs and notation in construction software
● Upon completion, notify vendors for repairs and upgrades needed
● Visit properties daily to verify vendor work and submit invoices
● Work with property managers and tenants to schedule move out inspections
● Coordinate with field service representatives to complete any issues tenants have after move in
- Field Superintendent at A MERICAN HOMES FOR RENT
- Field Superintendent at RICHARDSON PROPERTIES
- Foreman at AEROTEK STAFFING
- Site Superintendent at CAPITAL CONSTRUCTION
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates - Communications
Express Contractors Inc. Fontana, CA Field Superintendent/ Production Supervisor -Oversee the daily construction activities at a work site. Responsible for the overall progress of the project as well as the scheduling of workers and the delivery of equipment and materials. Work with general contractors to complete projects within the given budget and time frame. Resolve contract disputes and arrange any necessary order changes. Supervise within high volume administrative/ production environments. Worked alongside major builders such as Coyle, Reno, Pulte, Ryland, and Reylann in late scale multi-family residential complexes and track homes. Rebuild Japan Foundation Ichinoseki, Japan Lead Framer/Journeyman Framer -Utilizing California style framing practices to construct multi-unit residential facilities for families that were displaced from the tsunami and earthquake of 2011 Project Manager: Tim Waldburger- (619)806-6178 TREPTE Construction Company Inc. San Diego, CA Field Crew Supervisor/ Lead Installer -experience in multi-family residential, residential, educational, industrial, medical, and institutional construction. -Responsibilities include demolition and dry packing concrete substrates; installation of stone tile and pavers throughout condo complex including common areas, patios and walkways -Installation of a wide variety of stone, ceramic, and porcelain tile in kitchens, baths, and floors. -work also in stucco and lath, water-proofing, drywall, demo, concrete finishing, painting, Project Manager: George Harmon- (858)688-5241 C. E. Rodriguez General Contracting, Inc. Tucson, AZ Project Manager / Office Manager -Ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget, and according to requirements -Oversee hiring of employees, ordering and purchasing supplies and materials, performing small business accounting duties -Supervising, payroll, scheduling, bidding. Proficient in the MS Office Suite -Knowledge of all aspects of construction pertaining to new construction, additions, and remodels. -Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships Owner: Carlos Rodriguez- (520)940-3088 C. E. Rodriguez General Contracting, Inc. Tucson, AZ General Carpenter -Work from blueprints or instructions from supervisors on all residential building construction and small commercial projects. -Hands on experience in All trades of construction with a strong emphasis in concrete forming and setting; framing both wood and metal; ARC and MIG welding; rough and finish plumbing; rough and finish electrical and audio visual; window and door installation; drywall hanging, taping, and texturing; and custom tile bathrooms, kitchens, and floors
- Field Superintendent at Express Contractors
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Construction Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
Originally hired as a field inspector, Assisting tenants with the move in process and making an inspection punch list for repairs and facilitate these repairs to completion. In June of 2017, I was promoted to Field Superintendent for the Greensboro market which also includes Thomasville, Burlington to Brown Summit. Job Responsibilities Coordinate and conduct tenant move-out. Assesses property condition, identify repairs and maintenance, complete reports of scope in Yardi and CRM software. Verifies all punch lists are completed and inspect work done by subcontractor. Along with a wide array of self-perform task on each turn for keep cost low. Also, process PO's for vendor payment. I am consistently a high performer in my duties including being A key contributor with the Greensboro's district winning the field team of the year award over 27 other division. Consistently in the top 5 performers within the field team metrics for the entire company.
- Field Superintendent at America Homes 4 Rent
- Installation Project and Service Manager at Allgood Construction Company
- Plant Operator at Air Products and Chemicals
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Oversee construction of 150-190 homes per year with maintaining an average of 50 homes simultaneously and supervising over 50 contracting companies, suppliers and company employees.
• Coordinate employees, contractors and suppliers to ensure timelines are met
• Work closely with customers, sales staff, closing coordinator, and suppliers to guarantee work performed are met and exceed expectations of the company and customer.
• Work with local city and county officials to ensure all building codes are met, set up inspections to obtain Certificates of Occupancy
• Performed final walk-through with customers, and provided detailed information on warranty services
• As a field superintendent I also work hands on in the field when needed to ensure timelines and goals are met.
- Field superintendent at TEMPEST & Timberstone Homes
- Assembly Team Leader at CAT LOGISTICS
- Maintenance supervisor at Twyckinhham apartments
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Dworkin Construction Corp. - Field Superintendent – New York, NY 2017 – 2019
• Lush Cosmetics – NY,NY – New Interior/Exterior Fit up
• Wendy's – Pottstown, Pa. - New Interior/Facade Fit up w/ Kitchen, Freezer, etc.
• Cinnabon/Carvel – W. Hartford, Ct. - New Interior/Facade Fit up w/ Kitchen
• Seaport News – New York, NY – New Interior/Exterior Fit up
- Field Superintendent at Dworkin Construction Corp.
- Site Superintendent at DeMartino Construction
- Site Superintendent at MBI
- Site Superintendent at JA Carpentry Inc
3 years at this Job
- High school
Central Florida Roofing estimator and Repairs for Home Advisor 407-547-0884. ( My cell) I sell roofing services and/or products, such as roofing, siding, and sheet metal products (Chimney caps, custom flashing, etc.), installation, and maintenance, to new or existing customers in assigned area. I will contacts and interacts directly with potential, new, and existing customers or clients to present information and explain and/or demonstrate available products or services offered, utilizing persuasive sales techniques. Calculates and quotes prices. I answer all questions concerning products and services, with appropriate referrals where required. I analyzes and determines customers' needs, and recommends roofing products and/or service(s) best suited for them. I will establishes professional customer relationships with appropriate customer personnel. I keeps informed of company contract procedures and product and service prices. I work with appropriate internal departments to obtain support and assistance in meeting customers' needs. Project Assistant Superintendent Winter Park Construction (407) 644-8923 Ensured projects were performed in accordance with contractual and quality standards; scheduled and directed daily work activities; and took necessary action to assure project objectives of cleanliness, safety, price, schedule, quality and process were met. Maintained daily paperwork such as field reports, schedule updates and E-mail correspondence to keep various people involved with the project and informed of important issues. Implemented incremental project schedules for upcoming events to ensure timely project completion. Promoted and maintained a culture that values safety, health and cleanliness. Attended pre-construction, progress and other project and staff meetings, and participated in training and other forms of continuous improvement initiatives. Roofing Project Superintendent JRC Remolding and Construction (615) 851-1725 Supervised/ managed on site routine project planning and operations for major commercial Roofing project. I have coordinated with crew leadership and company project manager to direct project operations. Performed safety task analysis, and supervise production against schedule. Formulated solutions to field revisions and manage information transfer from office to field. I ensured project safety, productivity; monitored schedule and quality. Commercial Roofing Repair Technician Advanced Roofing (407) 322-1555 Worked with all types of systems including but not limited to TPO, PVC, EPDM, and Torch down modified bitumen, Metal, and Elastomeric. Responsible for custom repairs in roofing, siding, gutters, fascia and soffit repair, chimney repair, and other commercial and residential repairs in and around Seminole and Orange counties Sanford Park, FL. Journeyman Roofing Sub-contractor Seminole, Orange, and Volusia Counties Responsible for subcontracting residential roofing, including tear-off and installation work for residential remodeled and new construction projects throughout the Central Florida area. Supervise professional roofers and labor in residential and commercial roofing removal and application as well as complete clean-up of all materials and waste. Order materials and blueprint updates; consistently meet strict time constraints. Completed hundreds of projects, including: Elastomeric: Florida Water Department Remodeling: Over 100 tear-offs in Central Florida Area New residential construction: Hills of Lake Mary, Deer Run, Hometown in Oviedo, BVL, Tuskawilla, Hunters Creek, and other custom and tract home projects in and around the central Florida area. Have worked in co-operation with Sunniland, ABC Supply, Bradco, Eagle Supply, Central, Home Depot, Lowe's, and other material supply companies Trull Construction Solutions LLC Owner/Operator (407) 448-5865 Supervised and installed wide range of home improvements such as roofing, siding, gutters, carpentry, and sheet rock, painting, electrical and landscaping for custom-built homes, apartments, and condominiums in the Central Florida area.
- Field Superintendent at Jrc
1 year at this Job
QA/QC inspections/ Fabrication Shop & Field Superintendent.
- QA/QC Manager / Shop & Field Superintendent at Peak Mechanical Services Inc
- QA/QC manager / Cost Control at Signature Industrial Services
- Lead QA/QC Inspector at Turner Industries Group
- General Foreman (Supervisor) at
5 years, 7 months at this Job
GC Superintendent responsibilities including: Qualified for all McDonalds MOD C and MRP construction work. Oversight of all trade layouts, permits, inspections, safety, and expenses from start to turnover. Responsible for all third-party inspections, welding, carpentry, tile, and interior work.
- Field Superintendent at ICON
- Owner/Operator at BUILD RITE, LLC
- Scaffold Builder/Inspector at
- Carpenter Foreman/Superintendent at BUILD RITE CONSTRUCTION, INC
1 year at this Job
- Associate's Degree in Applied Labor Science - Union Carpenter Commercial and Industrial Apprenticeship Program
- - Apprentice Program ranging