Perform integration and test activities comprising of development of test documentation, execution of assigned tasks in field environments. Perform field change modifications to existing designs as needed. Perform field testing, troubleshooting, maintenance in carborne and wayside equipment and other external tasks. Perform onsite installation and maintenance of CBTC equipment for carborne and wayside system. Support troubleshooting and repair of Computer Based Train Control equipment/systems. Provide technical support in all operational matters in the conduct of integration and commissioning test activities. Investigate/troubleshoot system anomalies through analysis of data files, design documentation and interaction with development departments.
- Field Test Engineer at Morson International
- COSFPS Field Engineer at Science Applications International Corporation
- Sr. Electronics Field Engineer at Lockheed Martin ISGS Division
- Mid-Level Electronics Technician at KMS Solutions LLC
9 months at this Job
- Electronics Certification - Electronics
- Electronics Certification - Electronics
• Executing test cases on AT commands and Linux commands
- Field Test Engineer at Further Enterprises Solutions
- Device Test Engineer at Sprint, Verizon Communication
- Modem Field Engineer at Qualcomm Inc
- Modem Field Engineer at Soft QL
11 months at this Job
Operation and management of the overall implementation of customer support install test and turn-up Of Digital Cross Connect equipment. Write and evaluate test procedures for Wide Band and Narrow Band MUX Facilities, electrical as well as optical.
- Sr. Field Test Engineer at Enavis Networks
- Sr. Level Network Operations Center Technician at Convergent Networks
- Field Customer Support Engineer at ECI Telecom Ft. Lauderdale
- Independent Contractor at National Information Systems
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer programming
- - Business Administration
- Associate Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Design and conduct software tests including integration test, performance test, stress test, etc.; report and document the results
• Communicate with upstream component (e.g. Hardware) and downstream component (e.g. App) to drive end to end user experience
• Collect test data/logs and organized the results via Python and Unix shell scripts for efficient post-processing and report generation
• Develop test plans, test scenarios and test cases, making sure to highlight all areas of poor performance while providing accurate solutions and data
• Generated scripts via Python and Shell to improve setup/teardown workflow and report creation
- Location Field Test Engineer at Apple
- Student Assistant in Workflow and Software Management at UNIVERSITY OF SAN FRANCISCO
- Security Research Intern at CISCO UMBRELLA
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Perform power transformer testing after new installation and maintenance of power transformers. Transformer installation, maintenance, vacuum oil fill and circulation. Control cabinet wiring, repair, troubleshoot, and upgrade. Complete a formal test report and analyze data once testing is complete. Supervise transformer installation and maintenance crew. Train and mentor new test technicians.
- Senior Field test Engineer at ABB Tres
- Test Technician at Delphi Automotive
15 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Electronics Engineering
Use XCAL to perform ATP testing for multiband (800/1900/2500) sites. Verify radio measurements like RSRP, SINR and PCI. Perform stationary and mobility test at the cell sites to check/verify the KPI's. Monitor testing to immediately investigate irregularities with data collection. Use MS Streets & Trips for navigation during Clusters routes.
- RF Field Test Engineer at IFem Wireless, Inc
- Drive Test Engineer at Adex, Inc
- Data Collector Engineer at Global Wireless Solutions, Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
• Working closely with project manager to accomplish assigned project tasks as per schedule and procedure for DFIT/GFIT project. Work at client site to understand project requirements, design interactive process flow and achieve expected results
• Responsible for complete FIT cycle, regressions testing, generates test report for each test cycle, and submit the results observed during test cycle
• Provide support for Ericsson IOT and NSN IOT lab testing as a part of Verizon carrier acceptance process
• Work with project lead for device certification
• Execute stationary testing and mobility testing for different firmware for VOLTE, IMS, SRLTE, LTE, EVDO, UMTS and CDMA2000 technologies using specific test procedure
• Accomplish analysis of SIP protocol messages, NAS layer messages, layer3 messages, IMS protocol messages, RADIUS, Diameter protocol and other LTE air interface messages from collected logs using QXDM and QCAT
• Performing system, feature, application, protocol, regression, sanity, Wi-Fi calling, Hotspot, KPI, throughput testing, call performance, VOIP and different kinds of Lab and field test cases
• End to end call flow VoLTE/VoIP testing, verify and debug SIP traces using Wireshark
• Accomplish Carrier Aggregation, LBS, AGPS, E911, OTA, eMBMS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth test cases
• Create python scripts to automate and execute throughput test cases
• Collect QXDM logs, ADB logs and Wireshark logs for failure test case for troubleshooting
• Analyze the collected logs using QCAT and Wireshark
• Improve test coverage by adding additional test cases throughout testing
• Participate in weekly project status meetings
• Submit test result reports and analysis report for all performed tests and observed results
- Field Test Engineer at P3 Communication Inc
- Field Interoperability Test Engineer at MOTOROLA MOBILITY INC
- RF Drive Test Engineer at GTL USA INC
- Research Assistant at University of North Texas
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelors of Engineering in Electronics and Communication - Electronics and Communication
American and Swedish relations Design test procedures Verify faults and recommend solutions Complete vehicle testing along with function verification.
- Field Test Engineer/Test Driver at Volvo Car Technologies
- Team Leader at U.S. ARMY VETERAN
- Admin at WEST VALLEY VETERANS CENTER
- Machinist/Technician at FJB Shocks LLC
at this Job
- - Mechanical Engineering
- Associates - Science
- Certificate - Technician Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki
• Writing automation scripts in Python, substantially improving the efficiency of key data analysis processes.
• Leading a team of test engineers to conduct daily field tests and accurately process datasets without incident.
• Analyzing massive datasets to identify and isolate GPS location issues with Apple devices, resulting in tangible improvements made to the product’s location software.
• Demonstrating leadership by training new team members on the field test and data-processing procedures in order to help them quickly begin contributing to the demanding test schedule.
- Field Test Engineer at Apple Inc.
- Sales Engineer at Acellent Technologies, Inc.
- Engineering Intern at Lumenous Device Technologies
- Engineering Intern at Naval Postgraduate School
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
• Frequent travel within the US and Internationally to perform field tests and online monitoring of power equipment, tanks, boilers, and high energy piping.
• Provide emergency technical support to customers for urgent problems.
• Combine diagnostic techniques to analyze, diagnose, and provide corrective actions based on test results.
• Update or create test procedures when necessary.
- Field Test Engineer at Mistras Group, Inc.
- Assembly Technician at Custom Cable Crafters
- Biotechnology Intern at Epismart
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering Technology
- Associate - Engineering Sciences