A position for growth with current professional experience, gain further exposure on all methods of testing. RF Field Test Engineer: TTS Wireless/T-Mobile 04/2015 to 10/2/2018 * Perform LTE carrier network tests utilizing TEMS Investigation for network access setups: ◦ Inter/Intra handover failures, network performance on LTE architectures ◦ VoLTE Voice Quality, SSV, cluster drives, and pre/post migration. * Co-ordinate with RF team to lower high offenders, customer complaints, VIP priorities, and upcoming T-Mobile events. * Generate end of day daily task reports, providing analysis, verification, status observations and completion. * Perform indoor network test coverage verification using TEMs, OOKla data sessions. * Exporting log files for post processing using Mapinfo Pro. * Performing E911 Phase 2 test calls for Seattle Market sites * Executing Real time Live Optimization with cluster engineers assigned to them.
- RF Field Test Engineer at T-Mobile
- QA Test Analyst 1 at T-Mobile
- Modem Field Engineer at ESI/Qualcomm
- RF Associate/Field Engineer at AT&T
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - communication
• Writing automation scripts in Python, substantially improving the efficiency of key data analysis processes.
• Leading a team of test engineers to conduct daily field tests and accurately process datasets without incident.
• Analyzing massive datasets to identify and isolate GPS location issues with Apple devices, resulting in tangible improvements made to the product’s location software.
• Demonstrating leadership by training new team members on the field test and data-processing procedures in order to help them quickly begin contributing to the demanding test schedule.
- Field Test Engineer at Apple Inc.
- Sales Engineer at Acellent Technologies, Inc.
- Engineering Intern at Lumenous Device Technologies
- Engineering Intern at Naval Postgraduate School
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Manage Performance and customer compliance testing for INTEL chipsets for TESLA Car Modems in and around the Bay Area on AT&T carrier Perform Throughput and Call Performance test cases using the Mobile Diagnostic System Trace Tool (STT), Wireshark and analyse the Field logs with appropriate decoders for LTE, WCDMA Technol ogies Execute Release Verification Testing for Next Generation of INTEL Mobile Handsets for MIMO (4x4), LAA and 3/4/5 Carrier aggregation, VoLTE technologies through Drive Testing for Sprint, TMO carriers Troubleshoot and write Scripts in Perl to Automate Test cases and reduce the test cases execu tion time and provide clean Field logs Compile Written reports and Raise tickets after analysing the DUT Crash logs and test case failures and KPIs with regards to the Reference Device
- Field Test Engineer at L&T TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
- Modem Field Engineer at QUALCOMM
- Student Researcher at USC SPACE ENGINEERING RESEARCH CENTRE
- RF Engineer Intern, India at BROADCOM
7 months at this Job
- Masters in Electrical Engineering - Wireless Communication
Represents Cummins to our customers by being the interface for all technical aspects; provides engineering data, documentation and training to customers to support the design and integration of equipment
➢ Utilize project management skills and advanced problem solving to install prototype engines into end user machine chassis minimizing down time and maximizing efficiency
➢ Troubleshoot issues and document failures in order to improve robustness of Cummins products
➢ Ensure all in-service testing and prototype requests are completed in a timely manner to maximize hours accumulation
➢ Applies and supports product problem solving processes such as the seven-step problem solving approach and tools such as the product development roadmap to enable high-quality repair events.
➢ Manage multiple complex field test engine installations throughout the United States managing customer as well as program expectations
- Field Test Engineer (Product Development) at Cummins Inc
- Application Engineer (Product Development) at Cummins Inc
- Product Engineering Intern at Tractor Vehicle Test
- Product Design Engineering Intern (Rotational Drives Design) at John Deere Harvester Works
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - General Management
- B.S. - Agricultural Engineering
• Supervise the installation of VOBC equipment in trains.
• Trouble shoot and rectify the problems that occur in installation
• Performed Static PICO for the trains.
• Material Receiving & do the receiving and Installation Inspection. Flushing Line Project I have been supporting testing team since June 2016. Following are some of the activities I am doing as required. Testing Engineer:
• Support Rail Control Center for the CBTC operation of 7 line.
• Troubleshoot and rectify the problem in trains and on mainline to minimize the problems on the mainline.
• Supervision of installation activities in Vehicle.
• Program CIUs, OBRUs, MPUs, PPUs and ZCs and change the database when necessary.
• Do Static and Dynamic PICOs in Trains when required
• Collect CIU Logs, LDC logs, Vobc Logs, Sys Logs, Wire Shark Logs, PA Logs when required
• Supervision of TIA replacement in all the Units and did PICO to confirm installation has been done correctly
• Worked on all the FCBs and do PICO to make sure FCB has been implemented correctly.
• Communicate with TA Supervisor for the previous day's TTs and troubleshoot the trains, take logs and send to Software Team for analysis.
• On day to day basis, identify the Trains that are running in ATPM and collect Logs and Trouble shoot for the causes of faults.
• Checked polarization and signal strength of the antennas on wayside when needed.
• Provided support for MDS testing by taking MDS Logs
• Provided support for TMX testing by collecting Protocol analyzer logs
• Identify hazardous conditions on the site and notify Safety Manager and take prompt actions. Tampa Transponder Project:
• Visited Tampa for Tampa Transponder Project for the PICO of TIA.
• Troubleshooting and rectified the problems with VOBC. Disney Monorail Project:
• Troubleshooting and rectified the issues with the VOBC.
• Trained the crew on Failure Reporting and Corrective actions. Quality Engineer:
• Support the Flushing testing team Conduct site installation audits, support site personnel with corrective and preventative actions in dealing with site issues.
• Monitor site activities and act to prevent installation problems.
• Follow-up with Site Manager to resolve site issues.
• Escort auditor(s) during the audit.
• Perform source inspection of product at local supplier if required by contract.
• Ensure that configuration status is being updated and base lined for installations
• Check implementation of FCBs on site
• Support Quality Assurance by conducting IPC inspections on site in order to make workmanship acceptance/rejection decisions as needed.
- CBTC Field test Engineer at Thales Transport & Security Inc
- Quality Control Specialist at NYU Medical Center
- Assistant QC Manager at VJ Technologies
- Assistant QC Manager at Thales Security Solutions and Services
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Industrial Electronics - Industrial Electronics
- MS in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
• Fabricated and modified experimental harvesting equipment working closely with design engineering and management.
• Collected data from various tests using EDAQ and video to drive design changes and design analysis.
• Improved harvest equipment efficiency, from prototype to manufacturable product driven by test results and recorded data.
- Field Test Engineer at Case IH
- Manufacturing Engineer at GKN Driveline
- JLTV Test and Development Engineer at Oshkosh Defense
- Mechanic/Welder/Operator at
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
• Testing handset software and hardware in live networks in a mobile or stationary CDMA, LTE, and/or GSM environment
• Perform feature testing: such as SMS, MMS, Volte, LBS, RCS, GPS, and PTT etc.
• Use logging tools to collect the data from field to be analyzed.
• Perform desktop and web-based software/hardware testing.
• Checking new AP, CP, User-data to flash the new Samsung device which is not launched on the market.
• After flashing the device, reporting to QA teams about the modem crash with proper reports.
• Perform sanity test and field test and regression test with the new Samsung device for the device performance.
• Perform E2E scenarios for core device functionalities; testing include objective functionality or subjective functionality.
- SQA Analyst/Field Test Engineer at BTI Solutions Inc
- Jr. RF Engineer - Performance Engineer at T-Mobile
- Coordinator/SME at T-Mobile
- Drive Test - Associate RF Engineer at T-Mobile
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates in Computer Science - Computer Science
The major activities
include, among others:
• Daily software build installation
• Work with modem setup on MTP via QCN/MBN/Policyman. Troubleshooting camping related issues on VZW / ATT / TMO carrier.
• Work with QPST / QXDM tools.
• Covering field scenarios like different IRAT / Handover / Selection -re-selection / Inter / Intra Frequency HO.
• Filing JIRA for reported issues from field.
• Helping development team to debug the issues by testing engineering builds.
• Worked on single SIM / multi SIM setup.
• Worked on VoLTE testing for VZW/ ATT/ TMO.
• Worked on multiple targets / chip-sets and supported OTA field testing for product test team.
- Modem/IMS Field Test Engineer at Qualcomm Inc.
- Mobile Test Engineer at Qualcomm Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- MSEE - Electrical and Computer Engineering/Wireless communication
- Diploma - Electrical Technology
- Location Field Test Engineer at Apple
- Student Assistant in Workflow and Software Management at UNIVERSITY OF SAN FRANCISCO
- Security Research Intern at CISCO UMBRELLA
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
Employer: Capgemini USA
Client: Wabtec Railway Electronics. (Deputed at Union Pacific Rail Road Omaha, NE)
Software & Hardware Resources: Debug Client, Wireshark, track editor, Wabtec one, Class D communication.
Provide technical expertise for testing and analysis of Wabtec's trademarked Interoperable- Electronic Train Management System (I-ETMS) product suite. I-ETMS is part of Positive Train Control (PTC), which is an advanced & complex system, mandated by US Congress under Rail Safety Improvement Act of 2008, to be implemented by all Class 1 US Railroads
➢ As a Technical lead, I was Wabtec's point of contact at Union Pacific Railroad for information related to PTC enforcement analysis performed by Wabtec Analysts and Test Engineers at UPRR Omaha location.
➢ Performed complex Data analysis of railway Enforcement procedures issued by PTC system to identify root cause, plan and implement corrective and preventive actions if needed.
➢ Performed field qualification tests on PTC System for Class 1 Railroad (UPRR), whenever software release available from the Wabtec, based on field qualification test results will enable customer to deploy software on to production system.
➢ Analysis of complex integration test results to understand defect root cause and provide consultancy to fix the defect
➢ Based on the L2R requirements, development of test case/procedure creation for PTC segment/ integration testing
➢ Validate the developed complex railway specific software against the system level railroad requirements by execution of test cases and scripts, execution of scripts on target platform for both Simplex and Triplex hardware using Wabtec generated tool and simulators
➢ Understanding on Laboratory Integration End-to-End (LIEE) Testing of overall PTC System
➢ Defect analysis, reporting, verification and closure
➢ Mentor, coordinate and review work and activities of other team members.
➢ Maintain client relationship, anticipate and identify issues/concerns and propose appropriate solutions; Interact with subject matter experts of the Class1 Railroads
- Positive Train Control (PTC) - Manager Consultant / Field Test Engineer at Wabtec Railway Electronics. (Deputed at Union Pacific Rail Road Omaha, NE)
- Vehicle Automatic Train Control (VATC) - Senior Verification Engineer at Bombardier Transportation Holding, Inc
- Vehicle Automatic Train Control (VATC) - Verification Engineer at Bombardier Transportation Holding, Inc
- Programmer Analyst at Infinite Computing Systems
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master Of science in Electronics - Electronics