As a figure skating coach I was tasked with working with people from the ages of 2-60. I particularly coached synchronized figure skating for several years with up to 50 hour work weeks with 10 plus children at a time. I was in charge of not only their physical aspects of the sport but also their education of nutrition, exercise, the math behind the sport itself, communication with their parents and the skating club's board of directors. Shadowing Experience
Veterinary and other medical related fields
Over 150 Hours
● Veterinary shadowing experiences consisted of small to large animal, check-ups, emergency calls, assisting in surgeries, clinical and in the field environments.
● Very hands-on experience and a plethora of knowledge gained from these experience related to animal care
● Other medical related fields consisted of human medicine ranging from ICU, CCU, PA, AT, OB, NICU, VM etc.
- Figure Skating Coach at Cleveland Edges Synchronized Skating Club (no longer in existence)
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Undergraduate Biology (current student)
- High school
Professional figure skater of 17 years. Qualified figure skating coach at Orchard Lake St. Mary’s.
- Figure skating coach, model at Boom
- Model at Boom in Milan
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sports management
I have recently become a figure skating coach at The Rink. I work with people of all ages and coach them during Learn To Skate, a program for beginner skaters.
- Figure Skating Coach at The Rink
- Fashion Club President at Penncrest High School
- Counselor at Iceworks Skating Club
- Junior Figure Skating Coach at Iceworks Skating Club
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Fashion Management
At Special Olympics, I work as figure skating coach and teach skaters with intellectual disabilities how to jump, spin, perform, and be confident in their skating abilities and in themselves.
- Special Olympics Figure Skating Coach at Special Olympics Maryland
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer in New Orleans at Habitat For Humanity
- Global/Dental Health Service Trip in Lima, Peru at Squads Abroad/Colectivo Piecitos ONG
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Degree and International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- - Intro to International Relations Young Terps Scholars Summer Class
Teaching requires social skills, customer service skills as well as the knowledge and qualifications and a background in figure skating. Working at the Boston Bruins practice rink requires
maintenance of the brand and promotion of the team at all times.
● Customer service skills, building a relationship with students and parents
● Representing the company as a professional
● Communication skills and assessment during classes
- Figure Skating Coach at Warrior Ice Arena
- Figure Skating Coach at William G. Mennen Sports Arena
- Skate Guard at William G. Mennen Sports Arena
5 months at this Job
- - Film Production
• Provide ice skating instructions to youth according to the United States Figure Skating Associations Basic Skills program format
• Arrive prepared and on time to instruct a class of 5-10 students
• Coaching students of all ages, including special needs students how to improve their ice skating skills
- Figure Skating Coach at Ice House
- Hostess at Ramsey Golf and Country Club
- Sitter at Ice House
- at Ice House
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Public Health
- Associates of Natural Sciences - Natural Sciences
Figure skating coach group/private lessons.
- Figure Skating Coach at The Rinks
- Figure Skating Coach at
- Private Tutor/Babysitter at
- Skating Assistant at Lake Forest Ice Palace
6 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
Share my passion for figure skating and knowlegde of the sport with children and their families. Teach beginning and advanced level skating skills, mentor boys and girls to learn work ethic and the self-discipline it takes to develop and do their best while taking personal responsibility. Through team and personal goals, facilitate opportunities which allow them to find the leader inside that will carry them into adulthood making outstanding community leaders.
- Figure Skating Coach at Self Own Business
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, WOMEN'S FOOTWEAR at THE BON TON STORES
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & BRAND MANAGER, LANG / AVALANCHE at PERFECT TIMING, INC
- PRODUCT DEVELOPER, FOOTWEAR at KOHL'S DEPARTMENT STORES
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- BS - Textiles and Apparel Management
Coaching children and adults of all ages and ability. Introduced students to the principles of figure skating. Completed continuing education requirements to maintain compliance with coaching standards. Taught students how to perform specific techniques in a safe and effective manner. Assisted clients in finding new ways to inspire healthier habits. Assessed individual progress and suggested appropriate changes. Monitored youth behavior and offered guidance and support.
- U.S Figure Skating Coach at Self-employed
- Preschool Assistant Teacher at Child Care Careers
12 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
• Provide a positive and fun atmosphere for children of all ages looking to learn ice skating.
• Maintain a professional and friendly relationship with parents and patrons of the rink.
• Assist in tying skates for patrons of the rink.
• Continue progressing my own skill set and knowledge by practicing on my own time.
• Create lesson plans to follow for numerous levels of skaters to make class more enjoyable and keep kids engaged.
- Figure Skating Coach at Port Washington Ice Rink
- Master Personal Trainer at We Fit 360- Retro Fitness
- Master Personal Trainer at 24 Hour Fitness
- Personal Trainer/Figure Skating Coach at
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Exercise Science