Rahul is a Certified FileNet professional having 13 years of IT industry experience with expertise in IBM FileNet P8 and content management product suite. He has also proven results in Architecture, Technical Design and hands on development experience with content management vendor solutions primarily FileNet P8 products. As a FileNet Administrator/Architect/Developer, he had been involved in FileNet/J2EE web/standalone development, administration, setup taxonomies, and monitoring including FileNet P8 Business Process Framework, FileNet P8 Content Manager, FileNet Image Services, FileNet P8 Business Process Manager, FileNet P8 Email Manager, FileNet P8 Records Manager, FileNet P8 Records Crawler, IBM WebSphere Application Server, BEA WebLogic Application Server, and IBM Content Federated Services for the operations and development support and problem resolution of Windows NT and UNIX based systems.
- Sr FileNet Administrator/Architect at Capgemini Consulting USA
at this Job
• Engineering for building and implementing WebSphere Application Server (WAS V7.0/8.x), & FileNet P8 5.x infrastructure environments.
• Delivered quality solutions for both new and existing applications of varying complexity and scope while adhering to software development best practices.
• Proactively identified and remedied numerous system inefficiencies reducing the resource needs for system support.
• Successfully executed system development projects with a consistently positive track record meeting requirements on-time, within budget, and adhering to compliance and quality controls.
• Maintain the account of performance issues and developed complex FileNet components.
• Responsible for the analysis and development of the projects.
• Worked with Business area to get the requirements and implemented successfully.
• Developed Java code to enhance upload time for multiple documents into FileNet at once using batch process.
• Designed and wrote various analysis reports reviewing topics such as Disaster recovery.
• Developed Java code to process the failed documents waiting in conductor queue.
• Developed batch/power shell script to setup retention policy on Logs.
• Configuring and Administration of WebSphere environments (Application Server, FileNet).
• Installing, configuring FileNet P8 core components Content Platform Engine, Content Search Services, Process Engine, Application Engine, Workplace XT and Content Navigator.
• Developed scripts using Java, Batch and SQL for daily admin tasks.
• Migrating IBM FileNet P8 Content Manager from 4.5to 5.2.
• Involved in FileNet Process Engine Workflow Designing.
• Worked with Jboss application server on Red Hat.
• Strong experience in Jboss 6.1.0/5.1.2 and Tomcat Application Server Administration.
• Installed/Configured MQ client libraries for Jboss application server.
• Assisted the QA team with system/regression testing efforts as needed.
• Configuration changes in Dev, Pre-production, Production and following change management practices.
• Tested multiple scenarios by adjusting the WebSphere setting to increase performance of the environment.
• Perform the IBM FileNet P8 application/component deployments using Deployment Manager.
• Deployed multiple plugins using IBM Content Navigator and created multiple desktops.
• Suggested and implemented Kibana 5.x for collection of logs an open source tool to reduce cost cuts.
• Performed on-call duty, supporting testing by providing document, program testing results, system flows and setup testing data.
• Preparing procedures, run book and support documentation.
• Applying Security to the Objects using FileNet Deployment Manager. Environment: WebSphere Application Server 8.5/7.0, Application Engine, Platform Engine, Workplace XT, FileNet, Jboss 6.0, FileNet System Administration, IBM Content Collector(ICC), IBM Content Navigator, Oracle 11g, HTTP Server 8/6.x/2.0, Process Engine, Site Minder Web Agent 6, Windows.
- WebSphere & FileNet Administrator(Current) at Assurant Technology Group
- WebSphere & FileNet Administrator at Evergent Technologies
- Intern at Evergent Technologies
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters in Computer Science Engineering - Computer Science Engineering
- B.E - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Project Name: Chase Auto Digital Document Imaging Exchange
Description: Chase Auto Digital Document Imaging Exchange (CADDIE) is a custom application to review contract packages received from multiple sources. All documents are received over UM services. Contract documents are stored in FileNet P8 during contract processing phase and once contract is processed CADDIE is expected to archive documents to CMOD for permanent storage. CADDDIE is built on P8, IBM Content Navigator and IBM Case Manager. Analyzing user requirements and defining functional specifications. Job Duties:
• Requirements gathering, analysis, design and document required things to ensure the successful implementation of solution/software product that meets business requirements.
• Prepare implementation plan for 5.2.1/5.5.x infrastructure setup.
• Installation and configuration of FileNet Platform 5.2.1/5.5.x components (Content Platform Engine, Case Manager, Content Navigator, Application Engine).
• Involved in WebSphere upgrades from version 184.108.40.206 to 8.5.5.x
• Used ACCE to design document classes, custom objects and configure security, create indexes on DocVersion, Container tables.
• Hands-on experience on FDM tool to export/import the P8 objects.
• Involved in setting up monitoring and alerting on FileNet System.
• Working on Automation as a service (AaaS) tool to automate JVM start/stop functionalities.
• Working on various vulnerabilities and break fixes identified through the security scan.
- FileNet Administrator at JPMorgan Chase
- System Engineer - FileNet at Bank of America
- Software Engineer at Bank of America Continuum India
- Content Administrator at Thomson Reuters Pvt Ltd
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics - Electronics & Communication
- Masters - Information Technology
• Certified IBM FileNet installer/Solution architect/Administrator with around 12 years of experience in IBM FileNet based environments designing, installation, administration, providing solutions, performance tuning, and enterprise application deployment, production support on UNIX and Windows platforms.
• Possess very good understanding of FileNet P8 architecture. Hands on experience on Enterprise Content Management (ECM) suites: Content Platform Engine (CPE), Case Foundation (CF), Content Manager (CM), Business Process Manager (BPM) along with add-on components Content Search Engine (CSE), Business Process Framework (BPF), IBM Content Collector (ICC), IBM Advance BPM/Case Manager (ICM),IBM Content Navigator (ICN),Workplace XT, Cognos RTM, FileNet Capture, Enterprise Records (RM), eForms, Process-CASE Analyzer (PA/CA), Image Services 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2, IBM Datacap 8.0,8.1.
• Certified Technical Support Provider for IBM FileNet P8 CM 4.5 and BPM 4.5 suites.
• Integration, Infrastructure and Capacity planning for FileNet Applications.
• Good knowledge in implementing, managing & troubleshooting AIX/Linux/windows servers.
• Provide L2, L3 and LX support for FileNet production environment and handled environment related issues from different stack holders.
• Installation, configuration and up gradation of IBM FileNet P8 3.5/4.0/4.5/5.1/5.2/5.5 system for different environments on AIX, Linux and Windows.
• Install and Setup the scale-out environment of IBM Content Collector for documents (File System, Email) ingestion process.
• FileNet system up gradation from 3.5.1 to 4.5.1, 4.0 and 4.5.1 to 5.1 or 5.2.
• Install, Configure, maintain and validate applications.
• Analyze FileNet system performance based on reports and configure system parameters to improve the system performance.
• Installation and Configuration of IBM FileNet P8 4.0/4.5.1/5.1/5.2/5.5 system for different environments.
• FileNet system upgrade by installing latest fix packs for all the FileNet components.
• Plan for scheduled installation and patching/upgrade activities.
• Configure P8 Content Engine, Process Engine by creating object store, document classes, property templates, choice lists, subscriptions, Region Ids, Connection points, queues, rosters and configuring component integrators.
• Prepare plan and participate in project deployment process.
• Provide day to day support to development team on setting up development tools, troubleshooting development environment, supporting team on application development from one environment to another etc.
• Work with multiple teams like developers, Network, Infrastructure and vendors.
• Good experience in the IBM Enterprise Content Manager System monitor (ESM), Installation, Configuration and monitoring activities.
• Good experience in installing, configuring HP Diagnostics monitor.
• Monitoring applications via ECM (System Monitor- ESM) and HP Diagnostics.
• Good Experience in Production Support, Tickets Handling, Incident, Problem, Change, Request Management, Critical Event Management activities and Major Incidents.
- Sr FileNet Consultant/ Administrator/ FileNet Installer/ Infrastructure Lead at
at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Engineering
Project Title: Enterprise Document management
• Setting up and configuring FileNet components for multiple applications in different Line of Business.
• Migrating Document classes, Property templates, Choice list entry template and search templates using FileNet Deployment Manager from Lower environment to higher environments.
• Migrating IBM Case Manger Solutions, Plugins from Lower environment to higher environments.
• Migrating Component queues and Case Manager Widgets from Lower environment to higher environments.
• DataCap deployments and setting up new DataCap applications in Dev and migrating till Production.
• Provide primarily level L2/Level 3 supports to the FileNet infrastructure through, Remedy Service calls, Incidents, Change tickets to support FileNet activities.
• Performing health checkout on daily basis of all our applications which are live in production.
• Configuring and setting up the environment for new applications/ existing application which uses FileNet.
• Active involvement in managing the service calls, Incidents, Problem tracking, change tickets through HPSM/Remedy/Service Now. Active involvement in working on Problem Management Records
• Having regular meeting with business customers to give them a demonstration of the implemented scenarios.
• Communication, coordination and troubleshooting with the third party vendor in resolving critical integration issues.
• Stop-Start FileNet CPE servers in DEV, SIT, UAT and Production Environment in cluster system.
• Apply FileNet CPE patches in all environments.
• Process Engine related configuration (Queues, Event logs, PTM, Roaster).
• Create Object Store, Isolated region, Connection Points, File Storage Area, Search Templates, Entry templates.
• Property template, Choice list, document class, folder class creation.
• Migrate CE, PE related details in upper environments using FileNet deployment manager.
• Troubleshooting production issues, PMR open and updates.
• Troubleshooting and Investigating on aborted batches in DataCap.
• Update and modify the ICC jobs in respect to Object store.
• Configuring web services for external applications.
• Creating and configuring ICN desktops.
• Configuring ICC stubbing for Individual user mailboxes and Shared mailboxes based on requirements.
• Installation of ICC 4.0 an troubleshooting CSS search issues
• Creating, configuring and scheduling eDM searches.
• Providing the support for Docusign Applications
• Providing support for Thunderhead application and migrating templates from Lower environment to higher environment. Environment: IBM FileNet P8 5.1/5.2 CPE, Web Sphere, WebLogic, IBM Case Manager, Content Navigator, IBM Content Collector 4.0,BPF, Kofax, IBM Datacap, Docusign, Thunderhead, Datastage and IBM eDiscovery Manager.
- Sr. IBM FileNet / Datacap Administrator at Northern Trust Bank
- Sr. Filenet/ Record Manager Administrator at The Travelers Indemnity Company
- Filenet Image Services (IS) Administrator at SHELL Petroleum Ltd
- IBM Filenet P8 Admin at IHS India Pvt. Ltd
4 years, 5 months at this Job
• Technical Consultant/Administrator for Implementation of LAN Systems with local Small Businesses.
• Business Analyst for local Small Businesses Web Designs and Architecture.
• Troubleshoot and resolved various client Hardware and Software issues.
• Provided one on one Hardware and Software training.
• Administrative support for 10+ local Small Businesses.
• Current contractor with Tata Consultancy Services as Application Administrator for Farmers Insurance Company supporting the IBM GenTran Application Production Environment while awaiting support for IBM FileNet P8 v5.2 Migration Project starting January of 2019. ◦ Duties include * Provide test and productions systems support for data translation from a variety of fixed-length formats to/from XML/EDI and other formats, and delivery to or pick up from back-end Distributed/Mainframe systems using Gentran Integration Suite. * Integrate Applications and Data * Minimize integration complexity * Improve audit capabilities and visibility to data transfer and processing * Reduce costs over time * Streamline existing data flows and consolidate processing and data transfer to one application Gentran Integration Suite * Seamlessly transition as much as is possible between existing software and SI to reduce partner concerns * Respond to partner need by providing availability of data through web services
- Owner/Independent Contractor at Trinity Computing Solutions, LLC
- Application Administrator at ABM Industries, Inc
- Specialist Senior - Deloitte Consulting, LLC at Solutions Networking
- FileNet P8 Systems Analyst/Contractor - Deloitte LLC at IBM
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration/Psychology
Sr. IT IBM FileNet and IBM Datacap Consultant / Architect/ Systems Administrator / Developer / Installer
Researched and conducted analysis of the existing enterprise content and/or document management applications systems and environments of enterprise cross-platform suites of applications, designed and implemented solutions, installed new applications, implemented enhancements of existing systems, or complete redesigns, migrated data from legacy systems to newer systems for multiple end clients which included: Vanguard / Randstad Technologies (9/2017 - Present), INPO / IIQ (11/2016 - 08/2017), State of Connecticut/Pyramid Consulting (08/2015-9/2016), Capital One(11/2014-8/2015), JPM Chase (04/2015-07/2015), Bank of America (02/2013-03/2015), State of Ohio (02/2011-07/2011), Wells Fargo (07/2013-09/2013 and 04/2017-07/2017).
• Successfully developed IBM FileNet based workflow and content management applications to handle invoice processing for various ingestion sources as well as various departments and consumers within enterprise.
• Successfully created data Model, created proof of concept and developed reporting application for the Saturn project which was used for the enterprise workflow and content management. The reporting module required various reports based on various parameters such as processor, date, workflow stage/step, email response status, etc.
• Created applications to conduct database cleanup and purging based on business rules and appropriate document retention times.
• Created DB components and maintained data integrity; extracted data from existing and legacy systems and created applications to migrate / ingest and integrate them into the new systems.
• Successfully developed proof of concept and implemented applications to extract data from multiple sources/repositories and ingest documents in multiple different means of import for the purpose of the data extraction, transfer/migration and loading into newer datacenter repositories to be warehoused for eventual exploitation by the newer and enhanced applications; conducted application enhancements by using new technologies vs outdated and custom built applications (For instance Datacap and FileNet P8 CPE vs Documentum/ FileNet Capture and FileNet IS): 1. Bulkloader application for massive document ingestion by using various manifest files (.log,.csv,.xml,.txt, etc); 2. Genaral Scanning Application to scan files from desktop scanner, high speed scanners, and shared drive/folder; 3. Email Extract application for collecting emails and attached documents via Datacap and ingesting them into FileNet P8 and created autoindexing; 4. Created maintenance manager to clean up processed batches of documents periodically; 5. Created Data Model and decision lookup tables and stored procedures for dynamic data exploitation for the purpose of document classifications,
• Successfully performed role of technical client interface in order to solicit complex client requirements and translate them into fully planned, workable, and deliverable solutions, challenging clients and internal teams where needed to deliver the most efficient solution.
• Generated technical documentations such as: design, scope, specifications, technical support guide, test scripts, ad-hoc/temporary workaround solutions instructions, etc.
• Worked closely with SME and Lead Developers to scope and estimate requirements, to ensure that estimates are appropriate and the solution is timely deliverable within chosen platform and with integrating technologies including but not limited to: Informatica, SAP, Mainframe.
• Designed and created proof of concept (POC) for Continuous Performance Monitoring (CPM) system which consisted of integrating these major components IBM Datacap, IBM Content Platform Engine, IBM Content Classification, IBM Content Navigator, IBM WebSphere, Oracle DB.
• Designed, developed, implemented enterprise content management (ECM) system for INPO CPM based on POC for the system which consisted the system of multiple email input feed sources, the core document classification logic which included multiple lookup databases (Oracle, Access and MS SQL) and decision tables, generated knowledge base within IBM Content Classification (v.8.8) which enabled automatic document classification replacing thousands of men hours of manual documents review and classifications.
• Create relational database model (RDM), decision tables, lookup tables, stored procedures, functions and ad hoc queries and integrate them into applications and reporting tools or applications.
• Maintained and supported various applications integrated within ECM systems and standalone systems, 3rd party vendors built systems, ad-hoc systems, AWS, cronjobs, temporary systems while the new replacement system is being built.
• Generate and execute test cases and ensure product QA work is done.
• Designed and fully developed front end IBM Datacap based email extract application for Continous Performance Monitoring system of 98 input email sources which performed meta data extraction and document classification based on the source email address, email subject and attachment file name elements.
• Installed, configured, integrated all the components of the ECM system and generated instructional knowledge transfer application support material for the client's supporting IT department.
• Created prototype ECM system integrating following IBM Case Foundation, IBM FileNet Content Manager, IBM FileNet Connector for Microsoft Visio, IBM Cognos Real-time Monitoring, IBM Websphere Application Server, IBM Forms Server, IBM Case Manager, IBM System Dashboard for ECM, IBM Content Search Services, IBM Content Integrator, IBM Content Federated Services for Content Integrator, IBM Content Navigator, IBM FileNet Integration for MS Office, IBM Datacap, IBM Datacap Connector for eMail and Electronic Documents, IBM Content Classification Production, Oracle DB
• Installed, configured, integrated, administered, upgraded, and maintained IBM Datacap into the ECM systems which also included customization and developing applications for document redaction.
• Administered/supported existing IBM Datacap application systems while migrating data to the new centralized repository and new ingestion system as part of the new ECM was designed, developed and implemented.
• Performed design and full implementation, installation & configuration of IBM FileNet P8 5.x suites (Application Engine /Workplace XT, Content Engine & Process Engine /Content Platform Engine, IBM Content Navigator, IBM Case Manager), IBM Records Manager, IBM Content Collector (for File System and Emails), IBM-Content Search Services, IBM FileNet System Monitor, IBM FileNet Dashboard Products, IBM Datacap, in DEV, SIT, UAT, DR(high availability) and PROD (high availability) environments. The Web Server Application was IBM WebSpehere 8.0.X ND, with Oracle RAC as DB with LINUX 8.0 servers, IBM Datacap
• Performed configuration, administration, maintenance of Image Service systems; created logical volumes for Image Services and ensure storage libraries availability during massive bulk loads; set up links for Image Services; created, maintained and automated Image Services ingestion and image processing feeds; created and maintained IS users and groups.
• Successfully defined, delivered enterprise messaging and collaboration migrations to Cloud based strategies that embrace the entire Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise platform
• Worked with functional analysts and project leads to convert high level requirements into an architectural design that complies as appropriate with security standards
• Maintained existing HPII systems and created various reporting tools and processes for the purpose of monitoring data migrations, ECM repositories consolidations.
• Designed, developed by using J2EE, .Net, tested, and implemented components of the enterprise content and workflow management system based on: IBM Datacap as front end ingestion and IBM FileNet P8 back end repository system, IBM Content Collector as front end ingestion and IBM FileNet P8 back end repository system, Kofax Capture (KCNS/KTM/KCS) as front end ingestion and IBM FileNet P8 back end repository system.
• Researched and recommend industry, and vendor design patterns that can be applied as a technology solution to manage risk
• Defined, and approved architectural standards, guidelines and design patterns that increase agility, flexibility, security, and reuse of solutions and assets
• Developed and implemented solutions that enable business functionality while maintaining confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and assets
• Configure the target platform (LINUX/UNIX/Windows) by creating Object Stores, Regions, Queues, Inboxes, Document Classes, Choice Lists, Index values, Workflows, and Custom Objects using IBM FileNet Deployment Manager.
• Configure IBM ICN (User Desktops, Search Templates, Tasks) and IBM Datacap Navigator for the end-users, build new widgets using Dojo (JSON-XML) and also customizing existing ones.
• Installed configured and integrated IBM FileNet and SharePoint via connector
• Built and configure security and taxonomy for all new migrated document classes based on the legacy IS system.
• Built SQL scripts to create ad-hoc reports for document counts, file storage, custom objects, version, and file size average against the CE database and Datacap database for the purpose of document and data discovery and migration from legacy systems to newly designed and created ones.
• Build a Deployment Master Plan document for FileNet Deployment Manager to work with the IBM FileNet and other integrated applications' servers administrators to deploy all components of the ECM system applications.
• Created search templates for documents, Custom Objects based on case number and other properties.
• Designed, created, modified and maintained FileNet Content Engine DB tables and indexes
• Designed, configured, code, and test enhancements and modifications to new and existing IBM FileNet P8 applications.
• Developed Java CE and PE API services to migrate content and BPM component queues in order to insert, retrieve, update, and archive documents.
• Analyzed, designed, coded, tested, documented, implemented and maintained application changes.
• Handled 24x7 support of global ECM systems of applications including IBM FileNet, Image Services, IBM Case Manager, IBM Content Manager OnDemand, Kofax Capture (KCNS/KTM/KCS),
• Built k-shell and SQL scripts to create ad-hoc reports for document counts, file storage, custom objects, version, and file size average against the CE database.
• Developed scheduled tasks (Windows) and crone jobs (Linux, UNIX) and integrated SQL queries for the purpose of providing reporting and system monitoring
• Coached junior team members and evaluated their performance
• Performed patching of IBM FileNet products and Redeployment of the business applications.
• Performed FileNet Process Design, Workflow design & code development, Image Processing, and customized API programming on FileNet & related applications,
• Wrote, tested, and integrated stored procedures, functions in Oracle SQL Developer
• Performed systems and database administration and migration of security settings from and to different environments (non-prod/testing/QA/prod/etc.).
• Conducted meetings with application user subject matter experts (SMEs) and management teams and gathered, clarified, classified, and documented the traceable requirements
• Conducted research and created various module designs and generated documentation, drawings of algorithms and graphs, flowcharts, functional designs, used cases and mapped the requirement and conducted meetings with 3rd party vendors' development teams and business unit (BU) teams to ensured development matches the scope per the clients' (BU) needs,
• Developed CRM Strategy and Roadmap vision, and oversaw Business Process and Technical mapping. Created detailed project/deployment plans and schedules
• Performing gap analysis between goals and existing procedures/skill sets, and designing process and system improvements to increase productivity and reduce costs
• Created lists of application dependencies, risk evaluations, IBM FileNet based workflow design,
• Wrote test cases, tested various scenarios in integrated testing environment and rewrote existing test cases or added additional test cases for the purpose of eliminating any flaws in the design
• Analyzed existing business requirements and conducted the analysis of the existing ECM hardware and software infrastructure and conducted applications development, customization, enhancements and integration.
• Tested and evaluated the requirements and, when determined the need for it, rewrote the current system/application usage and maintenance documentation and manuals with accent on the best practices on current environment support, recommendations and best practices on minimizing downtime impacts and improving response time and minimizing recovery time especially in the cases when application had to be rewritten/modified/redesigned which impacted user and maintenance communities.
- Sr. IT Consultant Independent Contractor at Self-employed
- Sr. FileNet Consultant at IBM / Artech Inc
- IT Consultant / Business Analyst at Allstate Insurance / CRS Inc
- IT Consultant / Conceptual Infrastructure Business Analyst at JPM Chase / SGA, Inc
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Computer Science/Telecommunication Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Electronic Engineering Technology
Agile Support and Management of 5 member team for Microsoft Azure AD product (replacement for Okta) - $1.1M project
• Hybrid role of Scrum Master (acting), Product Manager, Product Owner
• Management of Agile meetings supporting the project (Planning, Refinement, Retrospective).
• Management and coordination of server builds and Azure tenant placement.
• Coordination of IT Security, CyberSecurity and Connectivity measures needing placed, including technical guidance.
• Coordination of business shareholder needs and requests.
• Management of JIRA board for project, both team and feature boards.
• Support of external contractors into Duke Energy infrastructure.
• Lead CoP for Piedmont/Duke with 13 product owners for 1 year upon director request, giving feedback to leadership and working through product owner challenges as one.
• Was asked by Duke ACC team to be on their steering committee for the future of Agile at Duke.
• Participated in 3 program increment events, demonstrating the product with 6 iterations per increment for approximately 200 people.
• Worked closely with SOW vendor on support for Azure/Netscaler.
• Did much this same work working with the customer on requirements with waterfall technologies on a 1 year and a 2.5 year large scale project. Lead business analyst for HPRM to FileNet migration project.
• Responsible for 10 document classes metadata mapping and coordination of SharePoint content types to support the business.
- Product Owner at Duke Energy
- FileNet Administrator - Project Manager at Duke Energy - Contract
- FileNET Administrator / Architect / Project Manager at Nationwide Insurance
- PIMS Administrator - Business and Data Analyst at Shell International Exploration & Production
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Responsible for Application Development, Solution Delivery and IT Strategy for
Shared Services relating to Business Process Management, Enterprise Content Management, and Operational Decision Management across the Bank
• Enterprise Domain Architect responsible for creating roadmaps for BPM and ECM.
• Managed a team of up to 30 developers and architects, including contingent and offshore associates.
• Led a successful 2 year effort to migrate over 30 billion images/statements and reports from Mobius ViewDirect on the mainframe, to IBM Content Manager On-Demand, on Linux, with cost savings of over $1 million a year.
• Led successful $4.5 million-dollar project to develop a new in-house Contact Center and Enterprise Workflow application, to replace a legacy 18 year old platform. In-house Build resulted in a one-time cost savings of $5 million compared to the alternative Buy option. Annual savings of over $1 million in ongoing annual maintenance costs.
• Led the team that migrated Online Account Disclosures application content store from FileNet to SharePoint, resulting in annual license savings of $700,000.
•Led the successful over $1 million effort to migrate 15 applications from FileNet 4.5 to 5.2.
• Participated actively in software licensing reduction efforts saving enterprise over $30 million dollars over 5 years
• Hired and trained staff to build up the newly created BPM Competency Center, and established Enterprise Standards around Business Process Management
• Delivered and implemented in 6 months, a solution that saved over $600,000 in Software Acquisition costs to support the business process outsourcing of Accounts Payable process for Key Bank.
• Developed and implemented, within 5 months, a BPM solution for the process of certifying Access Control Roles by Role Owners across the company in meeting Officer of the Comptroller of the Currency Access Control Standards.
• Worked with Enterprise Lean Six Sigma team to create an Enterprise Process Framework for Key Bank.
• Developed a Key Credit Platform BPM Solution for Loan Origination for the Middle Market line of business.
• Developed a World Class Contact Center Servicing Solution for the Bank.
• Currently in the process of designing a BPM solution for the Retirements Operations team.
- Vice President, Manager at Key Bank, BPM ECM Competency Center
- FileNet Engineer at Key Bank, Enterprise Technology Services
- FileNet Administrator at First Energy
- Independent FileNet Consultant at Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
➢ ICC Viewer XSL design
- Designing IBM Content Collector Task at
- ECM Engineer at MRC Information Technology
- ECM Engineer at MRCIT
- at Greatwest Casualty Company
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering - Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering