Produced a short student film, Chessboxing, a short film chess hustler who bites off more than he can chew.
• Scout & secure location.
• Set up casting notices.
• Organized a team of 16 students & 4 actors.
• Prep and organized events and meets that lead up to day of production. Director of Photography, Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, FL, 2016 Shot a short film, Whiskey, a short comedy film about a man with a drinking problem:
• Shot on a 4k Red Scarlet Cinema Camera.
• Determined the shots & order of shooting.
- Film Producer at Ringling College of Art and Design
- 1st Assistant Director Ringling College at Art and Design
- Barista at Starbucks Coffee
- Director at Ringling College of Art and Design
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Digital Film
I have been an independent film producer for over 23 years. I'm a member of the DGA, Producer's Guild and Screen Actors Guild. I estimate I have done over 100 films. I develop projects, work with writers on scripts, help with casting, run the entire project from hiring crew to budgets, schedules, legal, accounting and post production. I am fast, very knowledgable, and can learn anything.
- Film Producer, DGA UPM, Line Producer, Writer, Film Accountant at Mar Vista Entertainment, Hybrid Entertainment, Netflix, many more
- Devious Nanny at Hybrid Entertainment
- at Hybrid Entertainment
- at New City Releasing
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Tele-Communications
• Live streamed sporting events and edited film into highlights with Adobe Premiere
• Conducted interviews with coaches and athletes to write articles for the Zaleski Sports Preview Magazine
- Film producer/Journalist at Zaleski Sports
- Public Relations Intern at Stevens Point Area YMCA
- Public Relations Intern at Wausau RiverWolves Hockey
- Track Journalist at Spring Lake Speedway
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communication & Public Relations
2018 December – Present · IndependentlyProducing and Directing My First Motion Picture - After recently copywriting my first original screenplay, planning to make my directorial debut once the funds permit the grandeur the film deserves 2017 · Freelance Videographer/ Video Editor July - Present - Independently work with other companies that need videos and graphics. · Partnered with Kleer Marketingas a Video Consultant July – Aug. - Completed a Video for Texas Clinic, one of their clients · Paid Videographer Internshipat Integrate June – Aug. - Throughout the summer I interned at a Public Relations firm in Houston - Created many videos spanning many different industries, including restaurants, real estate and lifestyle - Used videography, video editing, and graphic design to complete many videos that were assigned to me weekly - Gained basic knowledge on how PR and Social Media works for business - Held presentations to the staff throughout my internship showing my progress and my projects 2016 · Announcer at Texas Tech Radio Station March - Present - Talk publicly on air - DJ and Announce music and events · Sales Representative at Tommy Hilfiger Dec 2015 - Jan - Handled Inventory - Customer Service · YouTube March - Present - I maintain a YouTube channel to allow me to express my creativity 2015 · Receptionist at Family Tree In-Home Care May- July - Data Entry - Filing - Took Calls - Ran errands
- Film Producer at Tony Productions
2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Electronic Media Communication
Film and Television Production: ‣ Wide ranging knowledge of film and video projects from inception to completion. ‣ Effective at organizing and coordinating shoots; ‣ Conduct script analysis and contribute to script changes, and arranging financing. ‣ Wrote and produced short-form content, sizzle reels and image spots ‣ Ability to write and edit scenes, treatments and scripts and photos ; ‣ Competent in film and sound editing. Administration and Communication: ‣ Provide efficient administrate support for a diverse array of United States Air Force Generals and Lieutenants ‣ Prioritize and organize workload to meet strict deadlines; ‣ Trained and support team members ‣ Helping veterans to readjust to civilian status, while making the transition easier for veterans or current military members. ‣ Dispense benefits and services to eligible veterans of US military service and their dependents.
- Film Producer at
at this Job
- BFA - Visual Communications
- BS - Political Science
- - Knowledge Operations Management
- - Operations & Information Management
I was the producer of a short film and supplemental photo story for a respected creative agency. I ran auditions and casting, managed with SAG-AFTRA communications, organized logistical planning, logistical movement of equipment, props and costumes, catering, and more. The film is currently in post-production, with plans for online and screening releases in early 2019.
- Short Film Producer at
- Sales Associate at Sugarfina
- Social Media Intern at Street Fashion Week
- Production Assistant & Co-Producer at "The Last Call" (2017 dir. Marcus Slabine)
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Film & Television Production
- - IB Program Student (Grades 10 – 12)
- - Anatomy and Drawing Classes
- - IGSCE Program Student (Grades 3 – 9)
- - Teens Summer Acting for Film program
- - Teens Summer Digital Filmmaking program
- - Tweens Summer Digital Filmmaking program
Producer on the Emmy nominated series, "Spotlight Arts." My duties included but not limited to creating content with fellow creators, scheduling production days, budgeting, coordinating all production needs for the documentary series. In addition, I was responsible for editing full episodes, trailers, and sizzles for distribution on KLCS public television broadcast station.
- Film Producer/Director at LAUSD Los Angeles Unified School District
- Production Coordinator at Royal Studios
- Video Producer at Federal Goverment
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Creative Writing for the Entertainment Industry
- B.F.A. - Filmmaking
If Anything Happens, I Love You (in production)
• 2017: The Master (part of Lego theatrical franchise), Warner Bros.
• 2009: Astro Boy vs. The Junkyard Pirates, Imagi Studios/Summit Entertainment
• 2009: The RRF in the New Recruit, Imagi Studios/Summit Entertainment
• 2006: First Flight, DreamWorks Studios/Summit Entertainment
- Film Producer at SHORT ANIMATED FILMS
- Film Producer at Groove (working title) - pre-production
- Film Producer at Groove (working title) pre-prod
- Film Producer, PGA at THE LEGO NINJAGO MOVIE, Warner Bros
2 months at this Job
- Producer Guild of America - P.G.A
- - SAG
- Cinematographer/Photographer/Film Producer at Next Curve Productions
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Acting
Contribute to communications strategy development, support tactical execution, monitor audience engagement and collect results data; support client relationship management, including scheduling and participating in client meetings; develop template-based graphics for events, newsletters, and social media channels; create social media content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube; collaborate on video concepts, produce and edit client video projects; assist with event planning and prepare print and digital materials.
- Communications Associate & Film Producer at MITCHRICH COMMUNICATIONS
- Client Services Representative at DATAWATCH SYSTEMS
- Production Intern at THE RACHAEL RAY SHOW
- Production & Public Relations Intern at RADIO AMERICA
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. - mpmecklemburg