Worked closely with director, talent and production team on set. Managed budgets, monitored costs and expenses. Ensured continuity on set. Quality control of Media Assets, booked catering, accommodations, flights, equipment for cast and crew. MTV Tres' Live Production Assistant in Production Office duties included Quality control of post production assets in production office.
- Film Production Assistant at SirronRose Productions
- Executive Assistant to Actress/Producer/Author Viola Davis at JuVee Productions
- Motion Picture Coordinator at Submissions Office
- Executive Assistant for CEO/President at
11 years at this Job
Efficient set and break down of film set in each location. ⦁ Specifically assigned to 'slate' the film scene to begin and end the filming of the scene. ⦁ Took daily attendance of all staff, actors, directors. ⦁ Regularly required to work and be flexible with schedule to ensure film scene was completed each day. ⦁ Strong ability to execute based on strategic objectives.
- Film Production Assistant at ONE WAY OR ANOTHER PROD
- FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHER at Davography
- EXECUTIVE at CATERERS
- Sales Agent at ST. JOHN'S BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
6 years, 11 months at this Job
• Managed administrative tasks, from running errands to coordinating craft services
• Facilitated communication between departments by distributing call sheets, scripts and radios
• Assisted in loading and unloading lighting, sound and other production support equipment on studio and on location shoots
• Sourced and located specific items, props and equipment for art department, producers and directors
• Conducted crowd control by putting up signs, directing pedestrians away from filming as well as managing extras
- Film Production Assistant at Art PA
- Personal Shopper at Instacart
- Rights ID Specialist at ZEFR
- Tennis Instructor at West Coast Tennis
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Mass Communication/Media Studies
Assist with daily activities to improve the ease and speed at which the work can be completed. Direct contact with various industries. Did research for future job opportunities
- Film Production Assistant at Glenn Pratt Production
- Postmates Courier at Postmates
- Delivery Driver/Customer Service at Jimmy John's Sandwiches
- General Laborer at Jim Wheeler
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
• Lock-up an area to secure the safety of the crew, cast and pedestrians.
• Ability to loudly portray directions given to crew over walkie radios
• Announce when the shots have started filming and when they have ended
• Be courteous, but stern when stopping pedestrians or crew from walking into shots while filming.
• Be able to adapt easily to a rapidly changing filming environment and schedule.
• Have great communication and etiquette while using walkie radios.
• Be alert at all times to ensure safety.
• Perform any task needed in a timely manner as to not delay production.
• Work as part of a team with other productions assistants, assistant directors, crew, cast, and extras.
- Film Production Assistant at NBCUniversal/Amazon Studios/Sony Pictures
- Film/TV Stand-in at NBCUniversal
- QAC Assistant, Crew Leader Assistant, and Enumerator at U.S. Census Bureau
- Clerk at U.S. Census Bureau
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
Worked on a total of 15 productions doing various tasks such as B camera operator, assistant camera, grip, acting, modeling and various tasks in the film industry. Please ask for production resume.
- Film Production Assistant at Independent
- Production Assistant- the Voice season 15 & 16 at NBCUniversal
- Scheduler Miramar Eye Specialist at Medical Records
- Front and Back Dental Assistant at Dr. Donald Roth D.D.S
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate - Dental Assisting
Short Film) - Sound Recordist. The Propaganda Show (Live Show) - Producer/writer and performer for Cambridge Community Television show. Little St. Nick (Short Film) - Production assistant. BUTV 10 (Student Television) - Wrote for and assisted in production of show "Pals and Friends".
- Production assistant at Short Film
- at TAILORED FILMS
- Writer/Director at HOTHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
- Office Intern at HOTHOUSE PRODUCTIONS
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's in Communications Candidate - Film and Television
- High School Diploma - Film
Paterno (HBO) Production Assistant New York, NY This Changes Everything (HBO) Post Production Intern New York, NY The Path (Hulu) Gaffer New York, NY Summertime (Indie Film) Production Assistant New York, NY The Week Of (Netflix) Production Assistant Long Island, NY No Alternative (Indie Film) Production Assistant Portchester, NY Alicia (Short, Indie) Production Assistant Malta, Europe Ganvie (Documentary) Director, Cinematographer Benin, West Africa Missing Colors (Student Thesis) Cinematographer New York, NY
- Production Assistant at Different Networks
at this Job
- BFA in Filmmaking - Filmmaking
Aerial Photography -"Mal Dia" - Digital Short Film -"Sobre Materia" -Digital Short Film -"Como Esta Waldo" - Digital Short Film -"Sh*tgun" - Digital Short Film Camera -"Menos, Por Menos Precio"- Spec Commercial -"Arlequin"- Digital Short Film -"Maria y Jose"- Music Video Editor -"Sobre Materia" - Digital Short Film Production Assistant -"Sh*tgun" - Digital Short Film -"We Invented Fire" - Commercial
- Director/ Writer at "Mal Dia" - Digital Short Film
at this Job
- B.A. in Digital Production of Videos
* Freelance TV/Film Production Assistant - office, set, field (unscripted/reality TV) and Release Coordinator * Deadline driven, strong writing and research abilities; exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills * Detailed-orientated, strong work ethic and positive attitude; tactful, reliable, resourceful and quick * Efficiently multitask, identify and prioritize tasks independently
- Production Assistant at BET Networks | JCE Films
2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Interdisciplinary Studies