Filmmaker, editing, production and social media promotion.
- Filmmaker at Rebel Life Media
- News Writer at Call & Post Newspaper
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication
I’ve worked in casinos for most of my life. I am an independent filmmaker now.
- Filmmaker at Independent
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Cinematic arts
• Write original screenplays, review and select scripts for shooting projects.
• Manage complete production life cycle for artist, non-profit, and commercial company photo/video projects.
• Develop cinematic vision for both client sponsored and independent productions.
• Manage script breakdown, storyboard processes and shooting schedules adhering to potential adjustments to budgets and clients creative requests.
• Oversee casting auditions and work one-on-one with actors to produce sincere characterization and impactful performance.
• Working closely with production teams finalizing script, scene and location needs.
• Select audio and composition for digital video productions.
• Organize raw footage, and edit all shot selections.
- Independent Filmmaker (Video Director/Photographer and Editor) at Freelance/Self employed
- Music Video Director at BAYCAT
- Multimedia Coordinator at Independent Filmmaker
10 years at this Job
- - Motion Picture Arts
- - Cinema Production
Self-employed freelance videographer and filmmaker. Knowledge of all steps from pre-production to post-production. Including short films, films, music videos, and events.
- Filmmaker at BeardOne Films
- Videographer at MSA Entertainment
- Barista/Shift Supervisor at Barnes & Nobles
- CSR at American Express
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Not Completed - Broadcasting Cinema
Responsible for all phases of making "The Art of Moto." Established relationships with AMA (American Motorcyclist Association), FIM (Federation of International Motorcycling), MX SPORTS, NBC SPORTS, GoPro, many track and race team owners and racers from around the world. Took the project from idea to production, post production and ultimately to the big screen as well as world wide platforms iTunes, Amazon, Sony, Google and Xbox. Worked with and interviewed some of the biggest names in the Motocross Industry, including Ricky Carmichael, Roger DeCoster, Ryan Dungey, and many more.
- Filmmaker / Editor at Independent Filmmaker - MHX Racing, Inc
- Avid Editor at Fox Broadcasting Co
- Freelance Avid Editor at WB Network
- Freelance Editor at CMX, Grass Valley and Sony
13 years at this Job
- BS - Radio / TV
Working as Filmmaker freelancer
- Filmmaker at Freelancer
- NON-LINEAR EDITOR at Avida Productions
- HEAD OF DOCUMENTARY & COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT at Panart Productions
- NON-LINEAR EDITOR & MOTION GRAPHIC ARTIST at Spacetoon Kids TV Channel
5 years at this Job
- COURSE - FILMMAKING
- COURSE - GRAPHIC DESIGN
- DIPLOMA - FILMMAKING AND MONTAGE
- DIPLOMA - GRAPHIC DESIGN
Full time freelance filmmaker. Filming and editing for several clients in SoCal. And so for all types of project content and scope.
- FREELANCE FILMMAKER at
- FREELANCE EDITOR at RARE MEDIA
- FREELANCE CINEMATOGRAPHER AND EDITOR at MAD REEL
- EDITOR, TALLGRASS PICTURES at FULL TIME CAMERA OP
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- MASTER - ARTS OF CINEMA
- BACHELOR - IMAGE AND COMMUNICATION
Documentary feature. Filmmaker, Jennifer Nielsen, strikes up an unlikely friendship with Irving Feller, an artist and fur trader at the close of his life and accompanies him on his last cross-country journey to trade wares with American Indian tribes, witnesses the closing of his Greenpoint, Brooklyn fur shop, and celebrates his first solo gallery show after a lifetime of art making.
- Director / Producer / Editor at FILMMAKER
- Assistant Editor at FILMMAKER
- Assistant Editor at Return To Sugar Ditch
- Lead Assistant Editor at Marked Man
10 years at this Job
- B.A. - History of Art & American Studies
I run my own production studio, Straley Studios. I write/direct/produce short narrative films for the film festival circuit, teach acting classes, and consult on projects remotely in New York. I personally follow through on all tasks: create and execute the budget, manage the production and post team (in New York and Texas). I was recently awarded Filmmaker of the Year at the Austin Revolution Film Festival. Please visit www.natashastraley.com/filmmaking for more information on my production work.
- Independent Filmmaker at Straley Studios
- Narrative Film Director at Straley Studios
- Narrative Film Producer at Straley Studios
- Photographer at Straley Photos
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Acting & Directing
10. Filmmaker Resume
Independent filmmaker working on all types of projects including documentaries, commercials, music videos, and narratives. Skill set includes directing, writing, director of photography, lighting, storyboarding, producing, acting, and editing.
- Filmmaker at self-employed
- Sound Stage and Production Manager at Academy of Art University
- Film teacher at Academy of Art University
- Casting Assistant at Casting Networks
19 years at this Job
- MFA - Motion Pictures and Television
- BA - English