in New York, NY
• Optimize the use of the databases across the organization by staying current on upcoming enhancements to functionality and guiding staff in the appropriate use of the existing functionality.
• Review, update organization procedures for use of RE to increase efficiency and enhance performance.
• Develop and maintain queries and reports for financial reporting.
• Provides administrative support to the Finance Office with the day-to-day functions of the office, including: maintaining calendar of the Vice President of Finance; scheduling meetings; monitoring email, correspondence, and telecommunications; coordinating out of town travel and local transportation; maintaining confidential records and files; and providing hospitality amenities.
• Assists with the drafting and editing of documents, correspondence, and additional reports required by the agency's various departments and funding sources.
• Assists with special assignments such as the design and/or formatting of presentations, newsletters, and other publications.
• Manage On-going integration between Blackbaud and NetCommunity (BBNC) and The Raiser's Edge (RE) back end databases.
• Project Manager for the implementation of CRM software (Salesforce to replace Raiser's Edge and Intacct to replace MIP)
• Address issues relating to the impact of changes on various users, standardization of data entry and development of reports and data exports to meet the needs of GMHC.
• Act as a liaison across Institutional Development and Finance departments.
• Creates a welcoming environment in the Executive Office and embraces the value of professionalism, administrative support, and hospitality.
• Petty Cash Custodian.
• Reconciled Merchant Accounts for VPs as instructed, primarily the VP of Fiannce.
• Assists with matters relating to the Finance Office budget as needed.
• Occasional after-hours or weekend are required to meet deadlines.
• Managed temporary staff, while delegating assignments and maintaining task list and workflow schedules.
• Perform other duties as needed.
- Finance Administrative Assistant at GMHC
- Collections Analyst at SEUI
- Collections/Accounts Receivable Manager at Island Natural, Inc
- Financial Consultant at SportsLabNYC
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration
- Associates of Applied Science - Fashion Design
- Diploma - Fashion Design Concentrations
• Data Analyzing.
• Receptionist Duties 3 days a week.
• Booked journal entries and collected back-up for several journal entries.
• Updated Weekly Benefit Trust account.
• Reconciled Castrip account.
• Maintained SEC and Internal Audit files
• Correlated new filing system.
• Assisted Supervisors and accountants.
• Worked directly with Assistant Controller and Controller.
• Assisted with external reporting.
• Responsible for Weekly Production Statistics Report distribution.
• Main point of contact for 50+ divisions contacting corporate office.
- Finance Administrative Assistant at Nucor Corporation
- Accounting Clerk at Bio-Nomic Services
- Office Manager at
- Assistant Manager at Micro Mini Mart
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting
- Associate of Arts - Accounting
- High School Diploma
Temporary Assignment. General assistance to District Finance Manager. Processed payroll, entered customer debits and credits, invoicing, verified customer tax exempt certificates and responsible for acquiring updated certificates, ordered office supplies, receptionist, greeted customers, and handled all office tech issues (fax, printers, computers, etc).
- District Finance Administrative Assistant at Univar
- Executive Assistant at ERNST & YOUNG
- Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant at FASTSIGNS
- Office Manager/Executive Assistant at JONES LANG LASALLE, INC
2 months at this Job
• Update employee and membership files in HR database
• Bank Account Reconciliation
• Cash Management
• Accounts Payable and Receivable
• Management financial account statements, distributions and contributions
• General office - ordering supplies, opening mail, answering phones
• Administrative support to higher level executives
- Finance Administrative Assistant (Volunteer) at St. Mark ICC
- Post Closing Specialist at Draper and Kramer Mortgage Corp
- at BMO Naperville
- Post-Closing Auditor at
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Provided support to the Finance Department reporting to the Senior Patient Services Manager
➢ Compiled patient service financial data to be entered into spreadsheets daily
➢ Prepared weekly financial reports for food service team of directors
➢ Organized and processed vendor invoices, filing accordingly
- Unit Clerk/Finance Administrative Assistant at Morrison Healthcare/Sodexo/Aramark - Cleveland Clinic
- Administrative Assistant at Lexington Bell Community Center/Early Childhood Services
- Sales Associate at GAP Incorporated
- Receptionist /Medical Billing Assistant at Planned Parenthood
3 years at this Job
- - Customer Service Training Program
- Certificate of Healthcare Access - Patient Access Management
- Associate of Arts degree
As financial administrative assistant I verify items billed against items received and follow-up with vendors and employees to reconcile variances. Communicate with vendors (A - L) and other ASD employees to facilitate timely payments and reduce outstanding accounts receivable. Balance weekly reports and batch summaries to submit for approval. Monitor accounts payable and receivable statuses and delegated tasks as needed. Review GL and JL entries for accuracy and to determine completeness. I also reconcile all expenses and accounts, including company credit cards and expense accounts for the whole district. Organize and maintain financial records for ASD earning approximately $[800M] annually in net income.
- Finance Administrative Assistant (16.76 P/H) at Anchorage School District
- Administrative Assistant at Signature Flight Support
- Cashier / Sales Associate (9.50 P/H) at Andy's Ace Hardware
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Business Management
Schedule and coordinate service site visits, and provide direct support to Advanced Precision Materials company executives.
● Manage advanced technology service contract initiation, implementation, monitoring and close-out for approximately 150 accounts (1.6+ M annually in service and sales).
● Provide ongoing office management support to executive staff including but not limited to the coordination of onsite facilities management, office supplies, meeting and company events, and handle confidential personnel information.
● Assist executives and service team in obtaining international Visas and travel documentation.
● Manage and train staff on internal expense report and timesheet software.
● Perform administrative service process training during new hire onboarding and updates to company procedures and software.
● Utilize matrix management to maintain and prioritize complex domestic and international service schedule for field service engineers performing on-site services including installation, maintenance, and repair of proprietary thin-film machinery.
● Oversee daily functions of company by fulfilling service notification requests, quotations, sales orders, purchase orders, expense reports, invoice creation, and calculation of inventory.
● Manage vendor procurement for contracts and upgrade packages; coordinate and track domestic/international supply chain and customs documentation.
- Service Coordinator/Finance & Administrative Assistant at Buhler, Inc
- Associate Claims Specialist at Amtrak (National Railroad Passenger Corporation)
- Administrative Assistant at Amtrak (National Railroad Passenger Corporation)
- Executive Coordinator (Temporary Contract Position) at The George Washington University
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
* Clerical accounting functions such as producing, reconciling, and verifying accuracy of tender reports and debit/credit card settlements. * Use of Excel and IPOS Software to calculate and document store banking, daily cash deposits, and financial analysis summaries of store sales through credit card and cash transactions. * Perform administrative operations such as email and office maintenance, telephone customer service, troubleshooting, distributing information, preparing reports, and maintaining files. * Regulate cash supply between safes and 29 cashier tills points; Sort, order, and balance change to maintain supply; Sustaining float funds, auditing safe and transactions * Reducing shrink by conducting and escalating investigations and resolutions of monetary error, variances, chargebacks, and potential loss
- CASH OFFICE/ FINANCE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Topshop Topman SOHO
- EVENT MANAGER ON DUTY (M.O.D) at Mor.Bookings Agency
- DUTY DRAWBACK SPECIALIST ASSISTANT (TEMP) at Tory Burch Corporate Headquarters
- FINANCIAL AID REPRESENTATIVE (TEMP) at New York University
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Economics - Concentration in Economic Analysis
- Bachelor of Arts - Criminology
• Verify expense reports for accuracy against credit card transactions and detailed receipts
• Provide payments for vendors for invoices received
• Process checks for payments
• Maintain an organized file system
- Finance Administrative Assistant at ACCOUNTEMPS
- LEADERSHIP & VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCES at St. Malachy Church
- Bakery Associate at Nino Salvaggio
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
• Prepare and create agenda and board packets for Board of Commissioners for The Department of Redevelopment bi-weekly a month for board meetings
• Work directly with the Redevelopment Attorney to address action items to be presented to the Board of Commissioners
• Review minutes from meeting and advise stenographer of any revisions
• Translator for non-English speaking (Hispanic) residents of East Chicago
• Process rehab-clients monthly payments, issue past due notices and monthly statements
• Receive vendors invoices: create invoice claims: maintain invoice/purchase order log
- Finance/Administrative Assistant at City of East Chicago-Department of Redevelopment
- Accounts Payable Clerk/Administrative Assistant at Roger and Sons Construction
- Materials Control Administrator at Jacobs Engineering
- Accounts Receivable Manager/Leasing Manager/Payroll Assistant at Hammond Housing Authority
2 years at this Job