09-2017 - Current Solid Waste Management - Created by Warren County Board of Chosen Freeholders Finance Administrative Assistant General Ledger / journal entries, balancing daily, weekly and monthly Finance reports Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and Finance reports Manage Spreadsheets / Database Create, send, and follow up on Invoices Minutes for Monthly Board meetings - Follow up research and correspondence Review, audit financial statements and reports Reconciling discrepancies with Clients Expense Reports; Office Supplies / Inventory; vendor information Provide Assistance to stakeholders, Customers, and Clients as needed
- Finance Administrative Assistant at Warren County Pollution Control Financing Authority
- Logistics Coordinator at Yusen Logistics
- Desktop Support / IT Specialist at FOLEY INC
- Help Desk Tier 2 / Desktop Support at EMI Music
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Electrical Engineering - project management
Finance Administrative Assistant -Work alongside Chevy finance executives to carry out our monthly quota. -Responsible for gathering all appropriate documents for financing and/or lease deals (which most of the time requires faxing, printing; making phone calls to clients, banks, auto insurances, brokers and etc.) -Communicate with Sales Representatives in the dealership to find adequate rates and deals to satisfy customer needs. Service Advisor -Interact with customers to handle complaints, coordinate and schedule their service appointment, relay their concerns and messages to mechanics/technicians. -Receive and process all payments for Service Deprtment -Handled warranty claims (DOWC, WARRENTECH, etc) -Create Repair Orders (RO) which contains the customer’s issue(s) with vehicle and follow up with mechanic/technician to carry out the repair. -Follow up with old customers to see if they were satisfied with their last experience and provide information on current promotions/
- Finance Administrative Assistant & Service Advisor at Alan Hornbeck Chevrolet
- Order Selector at Abacus Corporation | Abacus
- Music Instructor at Sole Proprietor
- Music Director at Congregation El Olam, Love Fellowship NYC, Alcanzando Lo No Alcanzado (ALNA), Un Nuevo Tiempo Bajo Su Gloria (UNTBG)
7 months at this Job
- Associates of Business Administration - Accounting and Computer Information Systems
- - Computer Information Systems
•Worked closely with the Vice-President of Finance to complete daily tasks, which included: AP/AR, expense report verification, donor donation entry, yearly audit preparation, invoicing, banking, signing and payroll using the non-profit accounting software Abila.
• Maintained relations and constant communication with donors and missionaries.
• Assisted Secretary of Council in taking notes for all council meetings as well as prepared minutes.
- FINANCE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at BAPTIST CHURCH PLANTERS
- EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANT at RESERVE INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- OFFICE MANAGER at RASMUSSEN COMPANIES
- BOOKKEEPER at OLIN CONSTRUCTION, INC
7 years, 3 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATE - CHURCH SECRETARIAL
* Provide clerical support to company employees, including copying, faxing and file management. * Manage executive calendar and coordinated weekly projects * Perform general office duties, including answering phones, routing telephone calls or messages to appropriate staff, typing, filing, sorting and handling incoming and outgoing mail. * Apply advanced administrative and analytical skills in overseeing day-to-day operational activities. * Book flights, car rentals and hotel accommodations for business travel. * Work successfully with different methods of data collection. * Responded to special requests and needs. * Supported program operations by preparing and updating documents, reports and spreadsheets. * Collect and arranged information and entered details into computer database. * Create periodic reports comparing budgeted costs to actual costs. * Prepare documents, reports and presentations using advanced software proficiencies. * Supervise and coordinated assigned credit card audits promptly and professionally. * Collect and reported monthly expense variances and explanations. * Prepare financial pages for presentation to senior management.
- Finance Administrative Assistant II at UPS
- Office Manager/ Executive Assistant at Advanz Trans Logistics, LLC
- Sales Specialist at Sprint
- Assistant Manager at Subway Restaurant
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associate of Arts - Political Science
Manage accounts in quickbooks & paypal
● Develop new filing and organizational practices for company
● Assist with other administrative tasks
- Finance & Administrative Assistant at World Ocean School
- Finance & Administration Intern at World Ocean School
- at Star Market
- Crew Member at Burger King
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
-Assist Finance Department in preparing deals for billing in compliance with state laws and Fletcher Jones Management requirements -Send out all contracts to lenders via Fed Ex on a daily basis and follow up on funding and work directly with Finance Department to resolve held contract issues -Verify correct costs and submit all products to vendors in a timely fashion and monitor warranty payable schedule to ensure enrollments are processed and completed as well as handle all product cancellations from customers and banks -Verify auto insurance coverage and process DMV registration applications for applicable deals
- Finance Administrative Assistant at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson
- BDC Customer Care/Lease Portfolio Representative at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson
- BDC/Lease Portfolio Manager at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson
- Receptionist at Mercedes-Benz of Henderson
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
• Maintain accurate bookkeeping of the organization's accounts via QuickBooks.
• Perform reconciliations to ensure accuracy in accounting.
• Make journal entries on QuickBooks
• Maintain accurate employee timesheet entries for payroll.
• Review and prepare invoices.
• Responsible for Accounts receivable and Accounts payable checks and reporting.
• Maintain the organization's online store website.
• Analyze database entries, editing, mining and reporting via Aegis Premier Solutions.
• Perform research to find new partners.
- Finance & Administrative Assistant at EvanTell Inc
- Administrative Assistant & Intern at US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants
- Graduate Admin/Research Assistant at North Carolina Central University
- Administrative Assistant at North Carolina Central University
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Public Administration
- Bachelors of Science - Community Health
- Associate of Science - Mathematics
• Conserves Director Time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information
• Maintains Director's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and teleconferences.
• Clerical duties.
• Coordinated daily tasks and prioritize projects for office.
• Follow up on, collect and allocate payments.
• Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
• Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash.
• Process credit card payments.
• Process cash deposits.
• Collect data and prepare monthly financial reports.
• Performing account reconciliations.
• Maintaining accounts receivable files and records.
• Monitored daily bank account activity using internet and Black Baud.
• Processed company's purchase orders, and bi-weekly payroll.
• Efficiently operated company switchboard and provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable assistance.
- FINANCE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at RECEIVABLE, HIS HOUSE CHILDREN'S HOME
- RESPITE CAREGIVER at BROWARD CHILDREN CENTER
- DIRECT CHILD SERVICE COORDINATOR at RECEIVABLE, HIS HOUSE CHILDREN'S HOME
- BARISTA/CASHIER at SHERATON BEACH RESORT AND HOTEL
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- A.S - PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSISTANT
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Prepare and maintain all files, financial records and other correspondence
• Works closely with CPA in order to assure proper policy and procedures are being followed
• Reconcile/problem solve, review and verify all financial transactions incoming and outgoing/audits
• Create financial reports of credit card transactions sent to CPA
• Assist with tallying all monies/contributions received weekly along with preparing bank deposits
• Authorize to sign and generate checks for purpose of financial obligations and operations governed by the functioning of the ministry
• Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent information collected with financial and document records, members contributions and personal information giving to the ministry
- Finance/Administrative Assistant at Miracle Temple Ministries, Inc
- Childcare Provider (Owner/Operator) at The Little River Family Home Daycare
- Customer Service Relations at First Union Mortgage/Wachovia Mortgage Co
- Store Detective at Kids R Us
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education - Early Childhood Education
- Associate - Early Childhood Education
• Run DNB and CBR for new credit applications
• Set up new customer accounts
• Process payments through CHAX
• Monitor process, and respond to inquiries through Outlook
• Complete lien waivers for commercial projects
• Process credit reference request
- Customer Finance Administrative Assistant at Koch Air
- Licensed Broker Agent at FC Tucker Emge Realtors
- at FC Tucker Emge Realtors
- Licensed Broker Agent/ Marketing Coordinator at FC Tucker Emge Realtors
6 months at this Job
- - Secretarial Administration