New York, NY
Manage the administrative duties of Catapult Learning's New York City office. As a For-Profit Educational company, we provide instructional services to students and teachers of Public and Non Public Schools for the NYC Department of Education. Finance Administrator
• Manage department's finances.
• Prepare and manage department's monthly financial reports.
• Set and maintain financial guidelines.
• Create and process invoices with AR & AP
• Assist in managing and distribution of inventory and department resources.
- Finance Administrator at Catapult Learning, LLC
- General Manager at Custom Auto Detailing
- Busser/Prep Cook/Host at Red Robin Restaurant
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors'of Science - Business management/finance
- High School Diploma
Anchorage, Alaska- Aug 2015 through August 2017 Accounts Receivable both billing and collections and maintaining files. Also posted daily reports showing revenue and expenses - tracked month to date totals and year to date totals against the budget. Assisted the Front Desk Manager in various tasks. Balanced the daily cash receipts (including the restaurant, bar and front desk) and prepared the daily deposits. Finance Administrator
- Finance Administrator at Coast International Inn
- Teller (Customer Service) at National MS Society, Inland Northwest Chapter
2 years at this Job
- - Computer programming
Oversee the finance deals while reporting the daily finances of the store.
- Finance Administrator at Maxwell Ford
- Receptionist at Maxwell Ford
- Gate and Ticket Agent at Allegiant Travel Company Flight Services and Systems
- Recreational Assistant for the Single Marine Program at Marine Corps Community Services
8 months at this Job
- BS - Psychology
- Associate - Art
- High School Diploma
I was a Finance Admin, processed payroll, handled Human Resources duties, banking, handled bank transactions, bank reconciliation, finance deposits and withdrawals, and great customer service.
- Finance Administrator at McConnell Dowell
- Finance Administrator at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Subjects
- High school or equivalent
Effectively support the Finance Department with implementing a new donor system and processes.
- Finance Administrator at Serge Global, Inc
- Operations Administrator at Serge Global, Inc
- Development Administrator at Serge Global, Inc
- Data Coordinator at Serge Global, Inc
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Life Science
1. Reconcile carrier/vendor disbursements. Prepare and analyze audits of group bill paid reports. 2. Customer service to carrier. 3. Manage generic Kelly Finance email 4. Audit and approve refund check requests
- Finance administrator at Kelly and associates
- Staff Accountant at Arthur G gallagher
- Accounting Assistant at Professional Beauty Supply
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Chesapeake Truck Sales
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Accounting
Finance Administrator: Universal Hospital Services
Minneapolis, MN: September 2015-January 2016; May 2016-May 2018
• Key contributor to a 3-person team which executed about $125M/year in contracted billing at 99% accuracy; provided primary support for account executives and managers for all billing inquiries
• Personally managed inventory for 130+ accounts with persistent collaboration and meticulous record-keeping to ensure accurate billing and the capture of all revenues in a timely manner
• Provided both regular and ad-hoc reports to assist sales/account management with client business reviews and other client requests
• Constantly strived to find creative billing solutions in order to drive accuracy, transparency, client trust, and efficiency
• Worked with vendors and in-house pricing team to provide quotes on service and equipment to drive revenue to existing accounts
- Finance Administrator at Universal Hospital Services (UHS)
- Business & Finance Department Intern at L&M Radiator
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
including preparation of journal entries, account analysis
SIM INTERNATIONAL - Fort Mill, and balance sheet reconciliations.
• Manage and record petty cash reimbursements and inter office transactions.
• Maintain Finance Committee intranet sites including uploading and downloading reports.
• Administrative preparation for Finance Committee meetings - agenda, relevant information, prepare reports and make arrangements.
• Generate and distribute updated account statements, monthly reports, project statements.
• Document management - mailing, scanning, updating, converting, filing.
• Provide extensive clerical and administrative support to department staff.
- Finance Administrator at SIM INTERNATIONAL - Fort Mill
- Translator and Interpreter at SIM INTERNATIONAL - Fort Mill
- Manager Member Care at SIM USA
- Office Administrator at MILLER AND HOGUE LAW FIRM
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration and Management
- - Marketing Management
- - Alliances and Entrepreneurship
Receive, verify, and enter vendor invoices into QuickBooks system for payment processing (Accounts Payable)
• Execute weekly checks/wires/direct deposit processing
• Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
• Prepare, verify and process customer invoices (Accounts Payable)
• Receive and record check/direct payment deposits into QuickBooks system
• Research and resolve Accounts Payable discrepancies as needed
• Maintain filing system for financial documents
• Prepare and complete annual Workers Compensation audit
• Provide audit support across all departments
• Ensure confidentiality and security of all financial records
• Participate in and support internal projects
• Ensure Accounts Payment documentation remains current
• Perform Accounts Receivable duties when needed
• Perform Payroll duties when needed
• Provide administrative support to Managing Director of Finance, Legal, and Human Resources
• Perform administrative duties and support day to day operations for the team
• Type and compose drafts, forms, memorandums and other documents and correspondence as appropriate 1
• Schedule, organize and coordinate internal and external meetings o Arrange travel itineraries and prepare travel and expense reports
• Provide data entry and clerical support
- Finance Administrator at CE-SOLUTIONS
- Manager of Finance and Operations at TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS PA
- Human Resource Administrator at CE-SOLUTIONS
- Fixture Buyer/Merchandise Support Planner at PEP BOYS STORE SUPPORT CENTER
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Responsibilities Current position: Finance, collections transfers. Process payment through secure site via credit or debit card. Handle escalated client issues, work with merchant to determine daily weekly & monthly transactions. Submit past due clients to collections. Issue refunds as needed. Manage spreadsheets for collections and document all monies received daily. Determine commissions made by sales representatives. Communicate via phone, email and text for basic customer service needs for our clients. Previous Position Assist student loan borrowers with loan consolidation and/or lowering monthly payments. Data Entry, Answer busy phone lines, write down communication between departments, obtain payment information. Accomplishments Top overall representative in sales. Top commission rate. Skills Used Customer service skills Oral communication Written communication Heavy mathematics Training & Leadership
- Finance Administrator at Federated Student Loan Advisors
- Sr. Customer Service Representative at xerox
- Acivation specialist at xerox (boost mobile)
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Some college