Land O Lakes, FL May 2007 - Present
President, Finance Analyst, and Consultant (NPO)
• Small business planning credit and finance specialist.
• Consumer credit and finance analyst and optimization.
- President, Finance Analyst, and Consultant (NPO) at Banker's Trust Financial Development and Consulting
- Tutor For All Seasons at Land O Lakes, FL
- Tutor of Science at Land O Lakes, FL
- Laboratory Assistant at University of Washington
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Psychology
- associate of science - biology
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- MBA - finance
- bachelor of science - biology
Miami, FL May 2017 - Aug 2018 Dairy product company that works with local farmers who have naturally bred water buffalos for generations Intern, Logistics & Finance Analyst Analyzed IT systems and data to evaluate product performance, manage stock inventory, and transport costs and delivery times Supported and contributed to the creation of a database of retailers to use for sales efforts Managed and led the planning and selling of Deca & Otto in all trade shows Handled the storage and distribution of all products with superior organizational skills
- Intern, Logistics & Finance Analyst at Deca & Otto
- Assistant Account Manager & Account Manager at ELV Distribution LLC
- Waiter and Bar Tender at Carpaccio INC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
supporting Major Emergency and Emergency Preparedness & Response
● Streamlined knowledge transfer by building a Web Based Training for the Finance Section's role during company emergencies, which eliminated the need for a full day of training for 18 employees.
● Standardized the forecast models & financial resources for easier finance team collaboration.
● Served as Finance Point of Contact for the 2017 October Fires in Napa and Sonoma; provided overall restoration cost forecasts to PG&E leadership and external parties. Senior Business Finance Analyst, supporting Energy Policy & Procurement
● Worked with partners to plan out a 13% budget reduction across 5 years, including 4% for 2017.
● Introduced a new tool that simplified forecasting and variance research, standardizing the process for the team Information Systems Analyst, SAP Business Warehouse and BPC(Business Planning Consolidation)
● Utilized SharePoint workflows to streamline and track incoming data and system update requests.
● Recognized a need for additional Excel training in Finance organization and formed team of four to build, develop and lead new workshops; Integrated workshops into the Finance training SharePoint.
● Developed a template for database hierarchy retrieval, reducing monthly process from 4 to 0.5 hours
- Senior Business Finance Analyst at Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Associate in the Global Foreign Exchange Derivatives Department at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Coordinator to direct and track all office activity at Hines & Warner Wealth Management
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- - SQL Databases
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics - Data Analysis
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING-TERRORIST FINANCE EXPERIENCE
Present- Metis Solutions, LLC, Academi, & CACI, Inc.
March 2009 Senior Threat Finance Analyst/Investigator
U.S. Special Operations Command
Trans-National Threats/Counter Threat Finance Operations
• Leveraged my senior level experience in providing recommendations to Special Operation Forces and Law Enforcement Agencies for conducting global money laundering, fraud and corruption, narcotics trafficking, and terrorist financial investigations; This enabled Senior Leadership in making decisions to interdict and disrupt financial networks.
• Specialize in global risk management and identifying suspicious transaction patterns, anomalies, and typologies associated with money laundering, fraud, and terrorist financing.
• Identified, investigated, and interdicted global financial networks that supported illicit criminal finance activities and terrorist organizations.
• Managed a project involving funds being obtained through contract fraud and laundered through a front company. Because of my efforts, a payment of $500,000 was disrupted that was intended for an insurgent group operating in Afghanistan.
• Conducted support to counter narcotics operations to disrupt funds obtained from narcotics manufacturing that are used to finance terrorist operations. To date I have participated in disrupting $55 million dollars.
• Accurately documented investigative steps, prepared reports, provided briefs, and implemented counter measures that disrupted money laundering and terrorist financing activities.
• Conducted strategic, tactical, and operational financial investigations/analysis on networks that threatened the financial security and interests of the United States.
- Senior Threat Finance Analyst/Investigator at Metis Solutions, LLC
- Supervisory Special Agent at Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Series 7, 52, 63 Registered Representative at Olde Discount Stockbrokers and Charles Schwab
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Monetary Economics
- Financial analyst for two separate contracts concurrently ◦ Program 1 - $510M in revenue over 6 year contract term ◦ Program 2 - $202M in revenue over base year and 1st of 5 option years of contract - Annual budget planning - EAC 606 Reporting and Presentation - Audit and comfort support - Multiple Monthly P&L's, Journal Entries, and Intercompany cost transfers - Inventory valuation - Oversee Finance and Accounting group - Manage multiple timelines and set deadline expectations - Fringe benefits financial analysis - Employee Trust Fund Implementation - Trust fund financials and balance sheet auditing - Equitas International - DynCorp Subsidiary - International business corporation formation - Annual budget planning, monthly financials, annual tax filings for multiple formed corporations - KYC protocol and research - Project task management - New project research and strategy implementation - Supply chain vendor and subcontractor management
- Finance Analyst/Finance Manager at DynCorp International
- Franchise Owner at
- Marketing Rep at Rotech Healthcare
- Marketing Rep at Praxair Healthcare
3 years, 4 months at this Job
Perform financial forecasting, operational metrics, and reporting. ◦ Analyze financial data and create financial report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews. ◦ Lead and present weekly updates on financial reports and cost account reports. ◦ Create and upload monthly journal entries for month-end close for general ledger accounts. ◦ Prepare Finance PowerPoint presentations to leadership within the organization. ◦ Create Budget for expenditures. ◦ Provide documentations for internal and external Audit. ◦ Support Global offices in account reconciliation for different Credit Card types. ◦ Perform Root Cause Analysis and recommend possible solutions. ◦ Provide analysis of variance between Planned vs Actuals across finance departments. ◦ Solve various accounting issues including general ledger discrepancies and journal entry errors. ◦ Create new Accounts, Project Codes and General Ledger Accounts for new Products, Services, and Conferences. ◦ Set up Work Order Accounts for Facilities, Shipping and Mailroom services. ◦ Research Accounts and Credit Card inquiries and provide information to verify and track transactions. ◦ Responsible for Creating Detailed Monthly reports on Credit Card Transactions to all departments globally. ◦ Recommend and Support Process Improvement in the Finance Department. ◦ Prepare refund payments, verify documentations, and process disbursements. ◦ Archiving of General Accounting files and Managing electronic and hard copy records. ◦ Distribute Controlled Documents according to business request both by paper copy and electronic. ◦ Manage cost control of purchasing materials and storage documents. ◦ Collaborate and Train New Staff Accountants within the organization. ◦ Train staff in the Document Control Processes and related tools.
- Finance Analyst at Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Teller at Wells Fargo Bank
- Management Trainee Intern at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Graduate Assistant for TRIO Student Support Services at Missouri State University
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Management
- Bachelor of Science in Administrative Management - Administrative Management
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
- Associate of Science in Engineering - Engineering
Support the company’s corporate finance functions, including portfolio analysis, budgeting, financial planning and analysis, and preparation of board materials/presentations for our senior management/executive teams, financial investors/institutions, and lenders
- Finance Analyst at BioMed Realty
- Property/Construction Accountant at BioMed Realty
- Staff Accountant/Analyst at Bridgewest Group
- Financial Representative at Tulare County Assessor/Property Tax/Tax Collector
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Primary responsibilities are the tracking and monitoring of inventory, evaluation systems, capital spending, and compliance related tasks for the division. Research of financial anomalies and resolution of data discrepancies. Review of trends/issues and opportunities with Finance Management to drive appropriate actions. Preparation of Finance reports and presentations for business partners. Provide solid financial modeling and support ad-hoc requests from business partners. Leverage strong understanding of systems and continually improve financial processes. Development of relevant management reporting and analytical tools. Support monitoring and driving progress to reach targets/goals to support the division and company objectives.
- FINANCE ANALYST at LAM RESEARCH
- FINANCE ANALYST at SURE ID
- FINANCE ANALYST at INTEL CORPORATION
- DATA QUALITY TEAM LEAD at INTEL CORPORATION
1 year at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Business Management & Leadership
Work directly with drilling teams with the primary focus on providing timely and accurate finance support in the areas
of drilling cost estimation, tracking, reconciliation and budget / forecast reporting.
• Prepare Drilling and Completions Well Reconciliations and record adjusting journal entries in SAP
• Prepare well reconciliation to arrive the variance between Wellview and SAP and to understand the reason for variance
• Facilitate in month-end close process for Land (Mineral Land Lease Acquisition) and well testing (EOR, Seismic and Curative) including reporting for monthly forecast, actuals and budget variances
• Work with project teams to prepare long range budget and forecast; 5 year plans
• Prepare monthly first spend and capital forecasts along with variance commentary for land projects
• Prepare monthly authorization for expenditures for all area of the well factory (drilling, completions and facilities)
• Prepare presentation, gather and analyze data, and inputs into database for monthly authorization for expenditures cost tracking for all functions
• Coordinate and facilitate monthly meeting with VP of operations director of well factory planning for authorization for expenditures requests
• Assist in preparation of full year authorization for expenditures requests
• Prepare and record journal entries in SAP to record drilling accruals (Transaction: ZIF_JEUPLOAD)
• Assist in month-end close process by recording monthly accrual entries in the general ledger
• Assist with JV audits to maximize cost recovery
• Prepare, distribute and manage time writing for my region
• Analyze data with a clear understanding of the nature of cost and cost drivers cost drivers
• Identify the causes of variances and deliver correct conclusion
• Calculate Equity Group Adjustments; includes all new ventures and changes in percentage agreements
• Locate historical data in SAP and Well View (Most frequent transactions in SAP: CJ13, CN43N, CN43N, CN47N FBL1N, FBS1, FB01, FB03)
• Execute queries in SQL to pull data from SAP and wellview
• Populate historical data in Excel spreadsheet; analyze, calculate and publish to various users
• Modify and distribute dashboard for Onshore and Offshore Well Reconciliations to report to upper management
• Review, modify and confirm dates and dollar amounts for monthly Construction in Progress (CIP) report to move complete projects and wells to final assets
- Finance Analyst at Accenture - Hess Corporation
- Accounts Payable Specialist at Memorial Resource Development
- Materials Associate, Contractor at Primary Services - New Field Exploration
- Secretary in Police Department at MD Anderson Hospital
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Finance and Investment Management
- Bachelor's - Accounting
Assisted Finance Manager with monthly/quarter end expense reports Assisted the AP Manager with reporting/tracking capital projects and capital spend
- Finance Analyst at Hero Group
- Senior Business Analyst at Sequential Brands
- Business Analyst II - Consultant at Morgan Stanley
- Finance/Royalty Analyst at Iconix Brand Group
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance and Investments