Full-time analyst in the Rotational Finance Analyst Program.
Full-time analyst in the Rotational Finance Analyst Program.
- Finance Analyst at Freddie Mac
- Study Abroad Student Assistant at James Madison University
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - International Business, Finance Concentration
- Bachelor of Arts - Modern Foreign Languages, French Concentration
07/26 – Current Customer Service/Finance Analyst I am currently a Customer Finance Analyst for Coty Inc. My responsibilities include contacting customers for payment. Recording end of month cash forecasting and dilution reports. I also work with several departments to inquire about credits or debits that need to be processed. I contact shipping departments and freight carriers on a regular basis.
07/26 – Current Customer Service/Finance Analyst
I am currently a Customer Finance Analyst for Coty Inc. My responsibilities include contacting customers for payment. Recording end of month cash forecasting and dilution reports. I also work with several departments to inquire about credits or debits that need to be processed. I contact shipping departments and freight carriers on a regular basis.
- Customer service/Finance analyst at Coty
- Technical packaging development engineering technician at Coty
- Data Analyst at Coty
- QA Inspector at Resource Mfg/McMurray Fabrics
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• General Ledger Team member since 11/2016
• Assist with resolving CFIS manual and feeder-system generated journal entries in error status
• Assist with month-end and year-end general ledger closings for the global organization in the Enterprise Finance System (EFS)
• Perform query searches in the EFS to identify specific data to resolve problems
• Create, modify, and delete accounting cost center objects including projects in the EFS
• CFIS user security accounting/finance roles administrator
• CFIS user training and assistance with questions via phone, email, and IM
• Creation and administrator of team SharePoint website for internal users and process dissemination
• Assist users with questions regarding custom and standard EFS queries
• Previous positions held: Accounts Payable Finance Analyst, Voucher Entry Clerk, AP Vendor Entry Clerk, Corporate Receipting and Cash Disbursements Supervisor (2 years), AP Quality Assurance Accountant, and Culture of Accountability Corporate Trainer (2009-2010)
• Previous responsibilities: GL journal entry approver, account reconciler, vendor maintenance, cash/receipting management, and cash control process monitor.
- Finance Analyst at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter
- Director of Customer Service at Turnkey Furniture LLC
- Manager of Customer Service Support at Utah Interactive LLC
- Sales Operations Business Data Project and Support Manager at Cingular Wireless LLC
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting
- A.S. - Business
OgilvyAction Experiential Marketing
• Hired in as finance coordinator to perform accounts payable and receivable function, collection, invoice billing function for division, answer vendor questions on payment plans and suggestions for service changes and improvements.
• After nine months, role expanded to function as the primary analyst for division to include revenue/expense analysis support to the Director of Finance.
• Conducted monthly meetings with account directors to ascertain profitability and status of active programs and performed budget to actual analysis.
• Provided account directors with program asset allocation and management assistance for successful generation of revenue for clients/business programs. Accomplishments: Contributed to record profits within two years of hire. Reduced occurrence of fraud within the division by 30% through implemented controls on vendor accounts.
- Finance Analyst at
- Financial Analyst/Staff Accountant at Associated Press
- Staff Accountant/Warehouse Manager at Chamart Exclusives
- Auditing Intern at The New York City Department of Investigation
3 years at this Job
- B.B.A. - Accounting
Nov 1999 - present Sales Finance Analyst/Sales Assistant, Florida's Natural Growers Nov 1997 - Nov 199
• Coordinate delivery of orders based on production schedules and product requirements
• Responsible for communication between customers and Account Managers as well as various internal departments
• Maintain and update database of client information
• Provide excellent customer service by answering customer questions, clarifying customer requests, selecting appropriate information and forwarding information
• Process customer deductions and check requests
• Prepare and develop monthly sales reporting
• Provide Daily Deduction Management Report
• Month End Close Reporting including closing promotional plans
• Beginning of Month Reporting including Dead Net Report and Partial Entry Report
Nov 1999 - present
Sales Finance Analyst/Sales Assistant, Florida's Natural Growers
Nov 1997 - Nov 199
- Sales Finance Analyst/Sales Assistant at Florida's Natural Growers
- Office Manager at Sunshine Staffing
19 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Marketing
and Dubai. This included being the main point of contact for the client and the internal producers at R/GA tasked with building and maintaining relationships whilst maximising revenue;
• Financial analysis of projects and internal reporting of revenue;
• Held weekly meetings with producers and directors of the business in providing analysis to budgeting and the planning of campaigns. This required effective methods of maximising client spend across a board of projects;
• Assisted in the forecasting of revenue with the finance director and the financial controller. This included tracking the revenue per project ;
• Responsible for the analysis of the drivers of revenue and reporting key variances in the system;
• Maintained strong transparent relationships with the clients. Arranged and visited clients were necessary for planning and budgeting;
• Authorised to sign contracts within a threshold of £50,000.00 on behalf of the business, which meant the reviewing of contract agreements. This required attention to detail as this meant reviewing final budgets and scope before being signed off;
• Managed the AR ledger whilst managing two billers (remotely). Ensuring invoices were going out within the agreed period and expenses charged back to the client. Responded to queries and managed the reconciliations;
• Month end reporting - Forecasting of revenue in correlation with the probable forecasts. Provided controllers in US with ageing report and debt reserve reports. Dorchester Estates Limited Privately owned real estate assets and wealth management company operating across Europe and the Middle East.
- Commercial Finance Analyst at Client Finance
- Property Client Accountant (Freelancer) at payroll and investments
- Billing and Quality Control Analyst at USD & EUR
- at Media Biller
11 months at this Job
- MSc - Real Estate
- BA - Business Management
- A-Levels - Business, Sociology
- GCSE's - English and Maths
(One of the largest national ecommerce printing companies, serving both small and trade
businesses, with $200M in revenue)
Accounting and Finance Analyst
December 2016 - Present
• Executed Project Overs, analysis of cost overruns, saving the company $2M in material cost
• Established new pricing for one of our brands, enabling it to remain profitable
• Created the CapEx schedule that determines which machinery the company will buy based off of ROI and Payback Period
• Created financial packages for monthly board meetings
• Implemented department productivity reports to improve operation efficiencies and reduce labor cost
• Analyzed Digital Room's facility capacity to improve product output and profitability
• Resolved a major billing issue with a key client which resulted in complete capture of approximately $2M in outstanding revenue
• Analyzed and implemented a multivendor shipping process to reduce shipping margins
• Managed 1 to 2 individuals per project
• Collaborated on 2019 budget
• Helped with analyses for 3 M&A deals
• Prepared monthly financial statements: Cash Flow, Revenue Model, Income Statements
- Accounting and Finance Analyst at Digital Room Inc
- Accounting Clerk at Digital Room Inc
- Accounting Clerk at Trevanna Post Inc
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Accounting
• Perform applicable retained Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll and General Accounting functions
• Respond to guest inquiries, charge inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to support continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability
• Collaborate with SSCs and service provider, as well as partner with SSC to resolve disputes
• Participate in the production of monthly accounts as directed.
• Complete month-end responsibilities
• Execute internal control over revenues, expenses, assets and liabilities of the hotel
• Participate in special projects, team training and development
• Report results to others and aids others to understand financial matters.
• Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with other finance departments and corporate departments they support
• Collaborate with manager to establish specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish project/department goals
• Research and respond to information requests from internal departments and management
• Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations on property and follow the correct procedures when required
• Extend credit to group and catering clientele in communication with customer finance management and necessary background data in order to make credit-worthiness decision
• Establish and implement hotel credit/collection policies and procedures, maintaining compliance with company policies and standards
• Resolve disputes on direct bill and collection accounts
• Review Accounts Receivables Aged Trial Balance and high bill accounts
• Review returned checks and credit card charge-back
• Review account write-offs and initiates placement with collection agency
• Ensure all departments within the hotel conform to the established guidelines for credit and collection policies and procedures
• Maintain credit histories, original approved written requests for credit and other records for regular hotel accounts
• Maintain daily payment log
• Act as General Cashier Supportive Functions:
• Assist the Director and Assistant Director of Finance in conducting credit meetings with relevant department heads to discuss high bill accounts, disposition od past due accounts, and any credit related problems
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
- Finance Analyst at DOUBLETREE BY HILTON
- Training & Development Coordinator at WASHINGTON COURT HOTEL, District of Columbia
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Principles of Accounting II
- Hospitality & Tourism Administration - Tourism
• Prepare reports necessary for validating general ledger balances, ensuring data is properly recorded to provide accurate costing of departmental activities, and perform analytical activities to ensure accurate financial reporting.
• Prepare analysis on cost of sales and actual versus budget amounts for financial services company working with over 300 credit unions and products.
• Process accounts payable and receivable.
• Collect and analyze financial data within financial systems to make projections and forecasts using excel formulas and pivot tables.
• Research and provide information for policy, internal financial control, and business decisions directly to the CEO, SVP of Client and Product Management, and SVP of Compliance. Business Analyst - Information Systems
• Elicit, define and document business systems and processes.
• Participate and facilitate in Agile Discovery and Functional Requirement evolution for internal and client stakeholders to understand requested features, defects, and enhancements.
• Review system requirement documentation to develop and execute quality assurance test plans.
• Coordinate meetings across multi-organizational proposal teams.
• Identify and recommend development life cycle and business process improvements to increase efficiency, revenue, and reduce expense.
• Manage internal business development database.
- Finance Analyst at FINANCE OF AMERICA/CAMPUS DOOR
- Financial Aid Officer at ARGOSY UNIVERSITY
- Business Operations Specialist at BRIDGEPOINT EDUCATION
- Member Service Representative at SAN DIEGO COUNTY CREDIT UNION
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration/ Finance
General Dynamics C4 Systems is a leading integrator of secure communication and information systems and technology.
Senior Program Finance Analyst May 2008 to Present
• Collaborate with program teams to manage financial aspects of program to optimize cash flow and profitability.
• Work hand in hand with subcontract and material team members to provide complex and timely analysis
• Develop and manage long term strategic planning orders, sales, EBIT, and cash flow
• Identifies collectible receivables and ensures proper and prompt billing.
• Reviews program labor charges for accuracy and resolves erroneous charges by writing and processing journal
• Performs reconciliation of retained investment and establishes profit accrual rate consistent with program Estimate At Completion (EAC).
- Senior Program Finance Analyst at GENERAL DYNAMICS C4 Systems
- Manager at Travel Services
- Travel Finance Analyst at
- Accountant - Billing at QUALCOMM Incorporated
11 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Global business
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration