Managing Fiber Academy Operational Budget (September 2017 - Present)
● Manage Fiber Academy $520K budget for operational expenses and REWS using Oracle.
● Deliver monthly finance updates with Customer Service Director, leads, and Finance Analyst.
● Developed cost savings metrics for temp vs vendor model for Fiber Education Team.
● Moved all temp resources from Mountain View and New York to Atlanta, which resulted in reduction of GFCS Education Team vendor services with a cost savings.
- Leads, and Finance Analyst at Google LLC
- Learning Management System Specialist at Google LLC
- Learning & Development Specialist for Google Fiber Customer Service at Google LLC
- Training Coordinator Services (TVC) at Xerox
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.A. - English
Senior Finance Analyst, gas fired power plant located in Chehalis, Wa. Responsibilities included budget, forecasts, accruals, inventory management, purchase requirements, supplier proposals, labor expenditures and forecasts. Also tracked expenses on overhauls, provided daily finance picture to leadership.
Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual profits
• Prepare cost projections
• Analyze and report on current financial status
• Conduct thorough research of historical financial data
• Coordinate with the CFO and the executive team on long-term financial planning
• Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement
• Participate in capital, operations, and labor budgeting (for departments and projects)
• Review accounting transactions for data accuracy
• Establish financial policies
- Senior Finance Analyst at PacifiCorp
- Procurement Finance Analyst at THE BOEING COMPANY
- Convenience Store Business Owner and Manager at HILLCREST FOODMART
- Industrial Engineer at THE BOEING COMPANY
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Industrial Technology
Commodity Business Planning and Total Value Management (CBP/TVM) Finance-Rotunda Center -Led TVM cost optimization processes for nine powertrain commodity teams which included interfacing cross functionally with Procurement, Cost Estimating, and Engineering -Reviewed, approved, and forecasted all North America lump sum payments to part suppliers of powertrain installations commodities -Supported Commodity Cost Attack Teams (CCAT) facilitated by McKinsey & Company Louisville Assembly Plant Controller's Office -Generated comprehensive cost report each workday for plant manager and operating team -Forecasted and reported new vehicle program launch expenses, industrial materials utilization, salaried and hourly required-to-operate and on-roll headcount -Performed ad-hoc requests Securitization Accounting- World Headquarters Complex -Was sole accounting analyst for multiple multi-billion dollar Ford Credit treasury programs -Worked with team to prepare portions of Ford Credit and Ford Motor Company annual and quarterly financial statements -Helped team re-source processes and workload to Ford Business Services Center in Chennai, India Product Development- Research and Engineering Complex -Was responsible for consolidation of financials for new medium-duty truck programs -Reported investment and contribution cost changes (BoM) throughout product development milestones -Supported monthly accounting and quarterly close processes
- Finance Analyst at Ford Motor Company
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Finance
Prepared, processed, and maintained payroll, including all payroll related functions. Worked with district leaders regarding payroll and benefits issues in supportive role. Prepared and provided accurate reports in timely manner, meeting all deadlines. Analyzed and interpreted laws, regulations, and data related to payroll and benefits. Provided assistance to teachers and county employees on payroll and benefit related issues. Provided assistance to retirees concerning medical benefits. Processed new employee documents and all documents relating to benefits, including processing vendor payments, reconciliation of vendor statements, benefit changes, and data entry. Worked closely with team and provided technical assistance. Used knowledge of education, government, and labor codes, and state/federal laws relating to school/county finance to ensure quality. Perform administrative work and support.
• Maintained record of 100% accuracy; reconciled monthly payroll for health and dental benefits for 4K employees.
• Collected and deposited manual payments over $350K for employee benefit premiums for retirees and COBRA policies; explained and verified employee/retiree benefits and Medicare supplement plans.
• Provided high-levels of customer service; implemented program and accounting system to service 400+ retirees.
• Reconciled $560K+ in financial reports for vendors: Anthem, Dominion Dental, and Hartford.
• Created efficient payroll system and improved productivity; designed new system, including forms and spreadsheet for timely and accurate balancing of health insurance plans to Payroll.
• Exercised effective teamwork by sharing knowledge, expertise, systems, and processes when sought out by internal staff, district Payroll department, and other schools. Senior Finance Analyst Payroll and Benefits Department )
• Developed and maintained numerous databases, programs, and accounting systems, which improved accuracy, productivity, and consistency across all systems.
• Served as and acted in absence of Supervisor of Benefits to ensure customer satisfaction and meet all deadlines; trained benefit analyst on procedures, policies, and systems.
• Utilized knowledge of district policies and regulations, including HIPPA and COBRA; honed research skills to uncover correct regulations and procedures to adhere and meet compliance.
- Senior Finance Analyst at Stafford County Public Schools
- Senior Financial Analyst at Stafford County Public Schools
- Account Clerk V at Stafford County Public Schools
- Bookkeeper II & III - Elementary at Stafford County Public Schools
6 years, 11 months at this Job
• Work with homeless services funders to ensure compliance with contract terms, policies and procedures and provide any necessary technical assistance
• Participate in maintaining an automated fund accounting system in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and applicable Federal, State, County and City regulations.
• Assist in establishing, implementing and maintaining internal controls and accounting policies and procedures of LAHSA.
• Review, analyze and interpret cost allocation plans
• Analyze and interpret financial data and recommend changes to improve systems and financial performance.
• Assist auditors and grant monitors during annual financial audits
• Assist the Administrative Finance Manager with the day-to-day responsibilities of administrative accounting, including the preparation of funding requests for funders, monitor of revenue receipts, release of payables, and assurance of adequate cash flow in LAHSA operating accounts.
• Prepare monthly financial reports and check for accuracy of coding. Also, complete required journal voucher adjustments.
• Review payment requisitions of administrative expenditures for coding and accuracy.
• Prepare monthly cash requests with the proper required documentation for county funding and budget monitoring.
• Prepare bank reconciliations for all cash accounts on a monthly basis.
• Ensure the accuracy of Sage accounting data, including both the preparation of month-end closing accounting entries and the preparation of correcting journal vouchers.
• Act as back up to Sr. Financial Analyst and other administrative accountants, when deemed necessary.
- Finance Analyst at Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority
- Senior Accountant at Kedren Community Health Center
- Accounting Manager at Gita Buana Electronic
- Senior Corporate Accountant at Agradora Co
11 months at this Job
- - Computer Business Information Systems
- - Graphic Design
- Bachelor's Degree of Accounting - Accounting
- Diploma - English
Senior analyst supporting Major Emergency and Emergency Preparedness & Response
● Forecasted and managed PG&E's Electric Distribution Emergency spend of $1.2B across 2017-2018.
● Adapted existing financial tools to the changing needs of PG&E's Emergency Operations Center, building out models and reports to highlight new areas of focus for leadership.
● Standardized the forecast models & financial resources for easier finance team collaboration.
● Built a Web Based Training for the Emergency Finance Section; served as instructor for in person training on the forecast models.
● Served as incident command's finance point of contact during the 2017 and 2018 fires; presented PG&E's emergency financial story by event to leadership. Senior Business Finance Analyst, supporting Energy Policy & Procurement
● Provided Financial Planning and Metric Performance Reporting to the VP and 4 Directors within the EP&P Department.
● Facilitated discussion with partners to plan out a 13% budget reduction across 5 years.
● Improved tool for forecasting and variance research and standardized across the EP&P finance team. Information Systems Analyst, SAP Business Warehouse and Business Planning Consolidation (BPC)
● Partnered with Finance Partners to shape and structure data in system to meet business needs; Point of contact for SAP data structure and allocation/cube updates in monthly financial close process.
● Lead a team of four to build, develop and lead Excel workshops in Finance organization.
● Developed an 87% more efficient process for database hierarchy retrieval
- Senior Business Finance Analyst at Pacific Gas and Electric Company
- Associate in the Global Foreign Exchange Derivatives Department at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Operations/Administration Lead at Hines & Warner Wealth Management
- Statistical Consultant at Sony Pictures
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Data Visualization & Analytics Program - Computer Science
- Bachelor's - Statistics - Data Analysis
- Bachelor's - Mathematics – Applied Science with emphasis in Management & Accounting
Partner with senior management to facilitate the delivery of scopes of work as well as ensure the revenue and pipeline
summary is current and accurate
• Oversee junior finance employees as well as partner with other finance staff to provide support and guidance to other business units within the company
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to summarize business activities, performance, as well as identify potential areas of improvement
• Forecast company business outlook in areas of revenue and expenses based on historical data, current standing, and expected future
• Collaborate with both internal and external auditors and provide them with supporting documentation to confirm revenue recognition is compliant
• Gain an understanding of client contracts and provide guidance with regards to policy and procedures World Wide Client Finance Analyst
• Generated monthly labor reports to ensure retainers were serviced properly and incremental projects were profitable
• Collaborated with members of the client account team and IBM Clients to balance a $22 million advertising production budget
• Assisted client account teams with any inquiries regarding labor and budget forecasting World Wide Junior Client Finance Analyst
• Facilitated all retainer, incremental fee, and out of pocket billing in accordance with the Ogilvy/IBM Master Service Agreement
• Consolidated quarterly global employee labor reporting to client in order to ensure that budget expectations were met
• Assisted Client Account Teams with any inquiries regarding billing
- Senior Client Finance Analyst - OgilvyRED at Ogilvy & Mather
- Personal Banker at Wachovia
- Global Wealth Management Intern at Merrill Lynch
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Primary responsibilities are the tracking and monitoring of inventory, evaluation systems, capital spending, and compliance related tasks for the division. Research of financial anomalies and resolution of data discrepancies. Review of trends/issues and opportunities with Finance Management to drive appropriate actions. Preparation of Finance reports and presentations for business partners. Provide solid financial modeling and support ad-hoc requests from business partners. Leverage strong understanding of systems and continually improve financial processes. Development of relevant management reporting and analytical tools. Support monitoring and driving progress to reach targets/goals to support the division and company objectives.
- FINANCE ANALYST at LAM RESEARCH
- FINANCE ANALYST at SURE ID
- FINANCE ANALYST at INTEL CORPORATION
- DATA QUALITY TEAM LEAD at INTEL CORPORATION
1 year at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Business Management & Leadership
Support internal accounting and reporting for all the company subsidiary entities in cooperation with the Group Finance - IT liaison between Head of IT London and local service provider - Preparing adhoc and regular management information - Cash forecasting budget, budget vs actuals - Bank operations, treasury and cash management - Control function for online banking access and roles - Checking correctness, review performed and releasing payments - Liaison to banks for operational matters - Control and release function for all internal and platform payments
- Finance Analyst at Round Hill Capital
- Docler Holding Luxembourg - Senior Financial Analyst at Microsoft Dynamics
- Collections Specialist at Akamai Technologies
- Accounts Receivables Specialist at Motorola Solutions
6 months at this Job
- - International Accounting
- Master of Science - Specialization
IFP SALES ANALYST [email protected] DETAILS ON ~~~~~~-3 EXPERIENCE ACCOUNTANT (AUDITOR AND FINANCE ANALYST) ACCOUNTEMPS - FEB 2017 - PRESENT Accounts receivable financial analysis. Reconcile and balance accounts which involves budgeting and planning. Research and correct discrepancies. Make recommendations on procedures, policies, and program alternatives. Review and analyze proposed policies and advise management on the potential impact. Interview and consult with department officials regarding confidential information.
- ACCOUNTANT (AUDITOR AND FINANCE ANALYST) at ACCOUNTEMPS
- IFP SALES ANALYST at EHEALTHINSURANCE
- INSURANCE AGENT at BANKERS LIFE
- ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE at SAMS CLUB
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION/ACCOUNTING