Demonstrated in depth knowledge of accounting programs including SAP or using automation tools set forth. Use knowledge in problem solving, critical thinking and analyzing skills to validate between customer and sales. Communicated with departments, vendors, and executive management internally and externally to ensure procurement goals are met. Created new customers into the SAP account along with verify with IRS by using TIN Matching along with completed W9's. * Price discrepancies: Use reports and contracts to ensure pricing is being followed accurately with discrepancies along with correct shipments of products * Time Management: Worked with all members of finance to ensure Continuously keep aged over 90 days down to a minimum unless out of my hands each month. Managing time in order to meet deadlines of important tasks. * Automation: Utilizing real-time spread sheet and reporting for a faster and efficient process * Accounting Operations: Matched vendor invoices with contracts to clear through SAP along maintained accurate digital and paper records such as invoices, detailed documentations that show deductions valid or not valid. Institute thorough communication with all other finance analyst and sales involved * Account Auditing: Perform internal audits for the team in Chennai along with performing random audits for new analysts that for training purposes * Software Programs: Utilize SAP for researching, creating new customers, and clearing discrepancies from the books
- Finance Analyst at IBM (PepsiCo)
- at Hill Holliday
- at North Mental Health
- at Boston University
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Science - Accounting
Finance Analyst, Flowserve US Inc. 2017-Present Global industrial manufacturing and engineering firm focused on providing innovative solutions to the power sector and other key industries.
• Revenue Recognition Lead (ASC 606)
• Monthly production and shipment forecasting input.
• Statistical modeling and analysis for current and future performance.
• Compliance with US GAAP, SOX and local statutory laws.
• Provide accurate financial and accounting data to support monthly reporting and periodic audits.
Finance Analyst, Flowserve US Inc. 2017-Present
Global industrial manufacturing and engineering firm focused on providing innovative solutions to the power sector and other key industries.
- Finance Analyst at Flowserve US Inc
- Project Manager at Flowserve US Inc
- Project Coordinator at North Carolina State University
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business
Land O Lakes, FL May 2007 - Present
President, Finance Analyst, and Consultant (NPO)
• Small business planning credit and finance specialist.
• Consumer credit and finance analyst and optimization.
- President, Finance Analyst, and Consultant (NPO) at Banker's Trust Financial Development and Consulting
- Tutor For All Seasons at Land O Lakes, FL
- Tutor of Science at Land O Lakes, FL
- Laboratory Assistant at University of Washington
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - biology
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
I started my career as inventory control clerk. Throughout the ensuing years, I had various other duties which included Payroll, Accounts Payable, Production planning. In 2007 I became plant financial manager - (prepared yearly plant budgets working closely with all departments and corporate office staff). In 2017 I was promoted to Region Finance Analyst - duties were to assist the regional controller with the financial reports of 13 bakeries in our region. Would prepare spreadsheets for ease of viewing actual spend versus spend in the previous fiscal year and to the current budget. Worked closely with individual plant finance managers and plant general managers as to their plan to cut spending as needed.
- REGION FINANCE ANALYST at BIMBO BAKERIES USA
- DIRECTOR OF HOUSING SERVICES at HOUSING ACTION CORP
32 years, 5 months at this Job
- REGENTS DIPLOMA
• In November 2016, I was initially hired on as a Regional Financial Business Analyst. In less than two years with the company, I earned a promotion to the Senior Finance Analyst position.
• Conduct Gross Profit Analysis, review and present suggestions to executive management.
• Responsible for gathering pertinent data to assist field sales and marketing teams to identify cost-saving opportunities, improve profitability, and analyze brand & market trends.
• Track actual percent of business mix against supplier strategy, identify material variances and call out risks/opportunities.
• Train and educate employees on system functions and the use of Microsoft Office, SAP and BI programs to complete job tasks.
- Senior Finance Analyst at Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits
- Finance Manager at City of New Orleans
- Budget Coordinator at Sophie B. Wright Charter School
- Inventory Control Specialist at Manhattan Management Co. LLC
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- B.A. - Business
Global provider of data transport services and equipment with annual revenues of $25 billion. Lead Product Finance Analyst ◆ January 2018 to August 2018
Worked within the Global FP&A Product Finance organization, supporting a portfolio of products and product stakeholders. Provided product managers a single point of contact for all Finance-related research, analysis, reporting, and planning. Led discussion & analysis meetings with product management teams. Continued examination and analysis of problem areas, questions, and issues of the moment.
• Participated in the development of an automated and customizable reporting package that enables product stakeholders to track product and sub-product results against performance, assess market and business segment results and profitability, and monitor customer shifts in revenue trajectory.
- Lead Product Finance Analyst at CENTURYLINK
- Lead Financial Analyst at Business Solutions Group
- Senior Financial Analyst at BROADRIDGE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS
7 months at this Job
- M.B.A - Accounting & Finance
• Accurately complete daily multimillion P&L reconciliation for the US Governments trading desk
• Diligently monitor the US Government trading desk's risk positioning, attribute its P&L to the different risk buckets as mandated by the Fed, and provide the necessary commentary to management
• Compare the firm's prices on UST Notes and Bonds against external sources to ensure fair valuation
• Compile the Net Long Position report almost daily for UST auctions which are provided to the Fed
• Brainstorm, develop, and distribute training to ~2,300 Finance Division employees across the globe Finance Analyst
• Covered the FX Spot & Forward Systematic Market Making desks and the US Agencies desk
• Wrote weekly market news summaries for the Interest Rate Products and Currencies businesses
• Trained interns and new hires on best practices, company culture, and P&L reconciliation procedures Edward Jones Portfolio Challenge Tucson, Arizona
- Senior Finance Analyst at Goldman Sachs
- at Second Place
- Operations Intern at Second Place
- Vice President at Second Place
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
-Internal Customer Project Management and Implementation for DISA
6162 S Willow Dr. Suite 200
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
02/2015 - Present
Hours per week: 40
Senior Finance Analyst/IT Project Implementation
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
Maintained TS/SCI with CI Poly Clearance/ Current level is Secret
Eligibility: SCI - DCID 6/4, 2013 05 07, NSA
Investigation: SSBI, OTHER, Open 2008 10 01, Closed 2008 10 01
Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) -Final Testing pending
Graduated cum laude GPA 3.75 SENIOR FINANCE ANALYST /PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
•Compile project cost and contract data for CR/FFP/T&M LOE projects.
•Provide forecasting and analysis of sales. Monitor contract financial performance relative to budget. Develop and maintain Estimate to Complete (ETC) plans.
•Develop strategies for maintaining baseline and schedules. Perform assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risk. Maintain project plans, identifying stakeholders, worked with contractors to navigate through project delays, persistently exercising all avenues to keep project moving forward.
•Prepare program plans utilizing MS Project to ensure requirements and the Statement of Work (SOW) are captured, scheduled in accordance within negotiated contract parameters.
•Review and approve Contractor invoices utilizing time recording applications.
•Assess funding status and perform risk assessment monthly to ensure adequate funding exists.
•Plan, organize, and coordinate program control systems and activities. Develop and implement contract and budget set-up activities Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) maintenance and contract closeout activities.
•Incorporate contractual changes into control systems, by tracking outstanding work against each contract, to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines. Update and maintain Baseline Change Request (BCR) for applicable control accounts.
•Complete all variance-reporting requirements using Earned Value Measurement Systems (EVMS).
•Perform analysis and prepare monthly CPAR report.
•Support new business initiatives by providing support on proposal estimating, pricing and PWS preparations.
•Maintain and update Bill of Material (BOM) documents.
•EVMS training on guidelines and requirements for Program Manager (PM), Assistant Program Manager (APM), and Cost Account Manager (CAM).
•Project Implementation Lead for all Enterprise Services projects. Assisted Mission Partner to determine their requirements, worked with Program Management Offices (PMOs) determining needs for implementation, coordinated with Customer Account Representatives and Letter Estimate Writers to establish the correct funding sources.
•Extensive experience with directing teams in performance of duties, managing plans and operations, and establishing resource requirements to maintain ETCs baselines.
•Determined requirements, setting priorities, maintaining strong relationships with Stakeholders, letter estimate writers, PMOs, working closely with the Implementation Manager and technical SMEs.
•Proven ability to lead under uncertainty and fast-paced environments.
•Strong skills in working across organizational boundaries.
•Enforce standard process and procedure adherence to comply with Security and Information Assurance (IA) guidelines. PROBLEM RESOLUTION:
•Develop strategies for maintaining baseline and schedule.
•Work closely with PMs to create what if scenarios to resolve resource conflict issues.
•Applied analytical processes to the planning, design, and implementation of new and improved information systems to meet the business requirements of customer organizations.
•Planned the installation, configuration, testing, implementation, and management of the systems environment in support of the organizations IT architecture and business needs.
•Effectively identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
•Possesses the ability to initiate difficult dialogue in finding solutions to problems while performing very effective problem solving.
•Tenaciously identifies alternative solutions and brings recommendations when seeking guidance.
•Worked in several difficult personnel situations that provided the opportunity to mitigate circumstances and helped team members feel valued.
•Proven ability to lead under uncertainty and fast-paced environments.
•Strong skills in working across organizational boundaries. Supervisor: Robert Isidro (301) 225-7178 Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Senior Finance Analyst/IT Project Implementation at Digital Systems Analyst Inc
- Program Cost Control Analyst at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Multi-Function Finance Analyst at Lockheed Martin IS&S
- Administrative Support Specialist at Lockheed Martin IS&S
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Arts - Business and Economics
Finance Associate V. October 2011-Feb 2018
- Finance Analyst at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Process Specialist at Infosys BPO LTD
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.Com - Commerce
• Managing IT finance support team for day to day IT finance operations
• Responsible for IT team spending management
• Responsible for IT capital tracking and D&I review
• Responsible for the purchasing and order management
• Responsible for tracing invoice delivery process
• Analyzing IT spending and advise the cost saving plan to management team
• Cooperating with local finance team and APAC finance team for the IT cost
• Working with global finance team for the IT budget planning
- Finance Analyst at Accenture
- Tax Consultant at PwC
- ESL Instuctor at YWCA of Queens
- Teaching Assistant at ESL Center, Kent State University
9 months at this Job
- Master's of Arts - English as a Second Language
- Bachelor's of Arts - Journalism