Phoenix, Arizona 2017 - Current
Manufacturer of commercial sinks and healthcare related products with annual revenue of $3 Million.
Finance and Administration Manager
• Full-charge bookkeeping through financial statements in a multi-company environment
- Finance and Administration Manager at Intersan Manufacturing
- Controller at Apollo Logistics
- Controller/General Manager at Water Resources International
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
Provision of technical support in accounting/Finance and administration functions through timely preparation of
Statements of Accounts, monthly and annual financial reports with all other financial requirements as required by World
University Service of Canada programs in Tanzania.
• To monitoring and tracking of the office operation budget, and other project budgets to avoid over and under expenditures;
• To ensure that financial and cash management systems are in place and adhered to, and that internal audits indicate compliance
• To manage the bank accounts, ensuring that proper documentation is sent and received from the bank(s); maintain proper and correct accounting and physical assets inventory records;
• Responsible for assisting in the development of and implementing of financial policies and Manual for World University Service of Canada Tanzania.
• Support the Project Supervisor and program officers in management and administrative roles
• To provide of support in program development initiatives in terms of budget computation, monitoring and analysis;
• To ensure full compliance on all Donor regulations/standards on travel, personnel, procurement, financial administration, etc. are adhered to; World Vision Tanzania (WVT)-NGO, Area Development program
- Finance and Administration Manager at Canada- Tanzania Office
- Programme Development Coordinator at ADP
- Project/programme Accountant at World Vision Tanzania-NGO
- Chief Executive of the students organization at Tanzania Institute Of Accountancy
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- certificate, - mapping and evaluation
- Advanced Diploma - Accountancy
Manages day-to-day accounting operations, payroll processing, monthly close, contract invoicing, prepares detailed indirect allocations, prepares board financial reports; manages benefits and staff on-boarding. Monitors and develops systems of internal control. Manages annual external audit; prepares audit/990 schedules - responds to all requests for data. Responsible for external financial reporting. Utilizes QuickBooks, CIVICRM, PAYPAL, ZOHO and Bill Pay.
Manages day-to-day accounting operations, payroll processing, monthly close, contract invoicing, prepares detailed indirect allocations, prepares board financial reports; manages benefits and staff on-boarding. Monitors and develops systems of internal
control. Manages annual external audit; prepares audit/990 schedules - responds to all requests for data. Responsible for external financial reporting. Utilizes QuickBooks, CIVICRM, PAYPAL, ZOHO and Bill Pay.
- FINANCE and ADMINISTRATION MANAGER at WDC Non-Profit
- Consultant at Various Non-Proftis
- GRANT ACCOUNTANT at Maryland Community College
- CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER at Museum
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- BBA - Accounting
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Directly reported to the CEO with the preparation of financial statements and forecasting reports.
• Handled accounts receivables, accounts payables, claims and every day finances.
• Reconciliated with Local and International banks on regular intervals and dealt with customers globally.
• Coordinated with the IT department for the implementation of ERP and CRM system.
- Finance and Administration Manager at INFISOL SDN BHD
- Finance and Accounting Executive at NET SOLUTIONS SDN BHD
- Senior Accounting Officer at LUCKY CEMENT LIMITED
- Accounting Management Officer at AL-HAMZA TRADING, Karachi, Pakistan
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
Collaborating with the Chief Operating Officer to ensure that the organization's financial business processes and internal environment is effective and efficient.
• Credit and cash management
• Overseeing contract expenditures to ensure compliance with contract guidelines
• Managing and overseeing the accounts payable and receivables process
• Monthly and quarterly grant reporting
• Preparation of budgets
• Managing the audit process, as well as the relationship with external auditors
• Processing of payroll
• Reconciling bank, credit card, investment and internal accounts
• Supervising and delegating work to Financial consultants
• 1099 reporting
• Creating and upkeep of all personnel files
• Direct contact for all Human Resourcing needs
• Creation of reports for Board Meetings
• Vendor relations
• Managing the remote deposits
• Supervising the Administrative Associate/Accounting Assistant
- Finance and Administration Manager at Ending Homelessness
- Grants and Accounting Manager at Domestic Violence Shelter
- Accountant III at Civista Surgery Center
- Senior Accountant at Barney Neighborhood House
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- M.S. - Accounting
- B.S. - Accounting
- A.A.S. - Business Administration
• Provided administrative oversight and accounting functions for both companies;
• Prepared financial statements, budget documents, and financial forecasts;
• Working with multiple stakeholders and deliver project status reports.
• Managed and supervised purchasing activities, accounts receivable, and accounts payable;
• Analyzed and evaluated SAP vs Salesforce in order to develop and implement strategies with Salesforce;
• Reviewed, evaluated, and resolved complex transactions, including: accounting for business combinations (ASC 805), complex revenue recognition, going-concern analysis and consolidations (ASC 810).
- Finance and Administration Manager at MIP Technology Corp & Ann Arbor Acquisitions, LLC
- Office Manager / Consultant at ICS USA, Inc
- Business Process Consultant at Alex Logistics, Inc
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- MBA - Planning and Budgeting
- BA - Finance
• Set up financial management system using QuickBooks software to bring 4-year aged books current.
• Perform monthly reconciliations and calculate annual rent increases. Calculate the utilities percentage allocations, and quarterly property taxes.
• Built a cash cushion that enabled a consistent float from $38k to $98k.
• Filed city required RPIE for the building; implemented capital improvements; and served as broker for commercial rental applications.
- Finance and Administration Manager at PARIS BOWL
- Finance and Administration Manager at STARRWHITEHOUSE LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS
- Project Accountant at AMERICAN COUNCIL OF LEARNED SOCIETIES
- Finance Manager at CAPLES JEFFERSON ARCHITECTS
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Professional Studies - Business Administration
This is an expat position based in Maracaibo, Venezuela and I'm responsible for Managing the monthly results and submitting variance to forecast commentaries, interface with internal and external auditors, implement a tax strategy, reviews of the Balance Sheet and account reconciliations. I got involved in labor issues, cash flow management and client relationships. Prepared bid models for new projects and update the forecast quarterly. Perform financial and operational field reviews to ensure compliance with U.S. and foreign GAAP and corporate objectives, review currency devaluation issues to minimize the exposure in this highly volatile currency.
- Finance and Administration Manager Venezuela at NABORS DRILLING INTERNATIONAL
- Assistant Controller - Latin America at PARADIGM GEOPHYSICAL
- International Controller at HERCULES OFFSHORE
- LAO Region Controller at WEATHERFORD INTERNATIONAL
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Accounting
- - UTEP
• Responsible for the coordination, consolidation, reporting and analysis of the overall forecast process.
• Worked with various functional teams across the organization to support financial and business metrics planning, reporting, and analysis.
• Managed the preparation of weekly/monthly KPI reporting; presented highlights and insights to local and global executive committee which directly impacted the company's strategic priorities.
• Reviewed and analyzed monthly financial reporting schedules to understand material variances between results and plan/forecast from prior year; Identified a subcontractor invoicing error of $80K.
• Coordinated with various teams to review key P&L line items and determine appropriate expense accruals.
• Played a key role in the development of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
• Performed detailed analysis of departmental activities, costs, operations, and forecast data to determine department or division budget consumption and progress toward stated goals and objectives; implemented and enforced strict expense controls which resulted in reduction of over $630K in operating expenses.
• Monitored and analyzed operational data to identify trends, issues and opportunities, and provided timely feedback to key departments; Increased contract profitability by 13% in one year by standardizing staffing models of offerings.
• Worked closely with various cross-functional department leaders to understand and analyze business problems and provide analytics-based recommendations and solutions.
- Senior Finance and Administration Manager at FABERNOVEL, Inc
- Finance and Administration Manager at FABERNOVEL, Inc
- Senior Associate - Business Advisory Services at Grant Thornton LLP
- Co-Founder & Corporate Controller at Tap It Brewing Co
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, financial and governmental.
• EPA water reports, MSHA multiple worksite, sales tax, quarterly 940/941
• Work with bank, insurance and accounting firms to ensure proper handling of funds, claims and reporting.
• Manager customer accounts for payment settlements
• Continue previous job responsibilities minimum 2 hours/day
- Finance and Administration Manager at Quality Ready Mix/Con-Ag
- Dispatch, Accounting and Customer Service at Quality Ready Mix/Con-Ag
- Personal Assistant and Caregiver at Self-employed
- Customer Service/Collections Specialist at Apria Healthcare
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Management, Innovation and Change