Define direction that catalyzes coordination across departments through oversight of all company administration, financial
concerns, company policy, and human resources. Maximize operational efficiency of prominent, highly sophisticated
projects by building and managing teams comprised of both creative and business employees as well as exempt and non- exempt personnel. Create energy and stability by working closely with Managing Director and through supervision of day-
to-day operations of company's administrative offices. Embrace responsibility for weekly report analysis including Cash
Report, Payables / Receivables, and Profit / Loss. Maintain efficient operations through setup and maintenance of phone
system, computer workstations, email accounts, and credit card accounts. Enhance capacity of staff through administration of employee new hire and termination processes, and by maintaining Employee Manual. Maintain effective communication
as liaison for all service providers. Saved company and employees significant time through automated expense
reconciliation process by sourcing, implementing, and training staff in Concur, a new expense platform. Thoroughly
automated scheduling process through Lasso, which has streamlined scheduling, time, and attendance systems previously
accomplished manually for over 200 employees. New process maintains staffing budgets in real time.
• Demonstrate effective interpersonal skills through management of quarterly budget close-out meetings with the Managing Director and by preparing reconciliation between Managing Director's reports and Quickbooks.
• Oversee Simple IRA plan, which is maintained by Bookkeeper, and correspond with Investment Advisor as needed.
- Finance and Administration Manager at David Stark Design and Production
- Operations Manager at iTell.io
- Operations Manager at Leibowitz Communications, Inc
- Finance Manager at Leibowitz Communications, Inc
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
Directly responsible for the Accounting and Controllership functions, as well as Employee Safety, Human Resources and Ticket Sales.
• Worked with the Managing Partner and Department Managers to create the current fiscal year bottom-up budget.Track revenue and labor expenses.
• Gather financial and operations information for the National Ski Areas Association and other entities.
• Encourage employee safety, educate, inform and track safety metrics and perform other Safety Manager functions.
• Member of Business Advisory Council for Colorado Mesa University.
• Participate in the Race League at Powderhorn Ski Resort for area businesses.
- Finance and Administration Manager at Powderhorn Ski Resort
- Director Finance, Marketing and Sales at COTW resort
- Vice President, Finance, Marketing & Sales at FLORIDA BEST QUOTE
- Program Director at IBM
8 months at this Job
- Executive MBA
- BA - Business Economics
for this environmental bioscience company and subsidiary of LeSaffre Group, a billion dollar, Multi-national Corporation.
• Manage Administrative Assistant who processes manager approved purchases all departments.
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of vendor payments.
• Manage Customer Service staff (2), who process orders from customers and coordinates production and shipping needs.
• Manage a Bookkeeper who processes AR, AP, banking activity/reconciliations and billing in a timely matter.
• Lead a 3 day month-end close, including booking accruals, COGS adjustment, prepaid expenses, and updating account reconciliations.
• Developed and maintain a detailed fixed asset schedule ensuring all budgeted capital expenditures are recorded correctly.
• Prepare the monthly financial reporting for the parent group.
• Work closely with parent Research and Development Controller updating 2018 forecast and determining 2019 budget communicating with department managers.
• Actively preparing for audit requested by parent, providing YTD bank statements and fixed asset information.
• Successfully calculated/averaged costs per unit of microorganisms produced in-house and purchased for production as part of Inventory control and sale.
• Implementing internal controls and mitigating risks.
• Reviewing current processes and recognizing more efficient and effective processes.
• Process and reconcile a semi-monthly payroll through QuickBooks.
• File all payroll taxes and employee deductions/garnishments, per pay, monthly and quarterly.
• Employee relations, onboarding and reviews.
• Coordinate facility services.
• Special analyses/projects as requested by Owner.
- Finance and Administration Manager at Envera LIC, LLC
- Temporary Senior Accountant at Frontage Laboratories
- Temporary Intermediate Accountant at National Elevator Industry at Solomon Edwards
- Accounting and HR Manager at Traffic Safety Store, Inc
8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting
General office purchases for the office like supplies, software and hardware. Activate and deactivate employees. Enroll the employees in our benefits packages (401K, Health Care, etc) Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time Bank Reconciliation Dealing with regional taxes like DOL, Franchise taxes, etc. Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands Organize and schedule meetings and appointments Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed Organize orientation and training of new staff members Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Finance and Administration Manager at Grandata
- Temporary Sr Accountant at SEIU United Healthcare Workers
- Temporary Administrative Assistant at Ubiquity Retirement + Savings
- Accountant at Purolomo, C.A.
6 months at this Job
- - Finance, Finance, General
• Develops, maintains and analyzes budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budget costs to actual costs.
• Proactively partners with COO and Development team to suggest strategies for expanding services, as well align financial management with short term and long-term financial planning and projections.
• Cash flow forecasting to evaluate projected income and expenses covering overall company budget, special programs and events and continuation of programs.
• Planning, directing, and evaluating the fiscal functions of organization in accordance with GAAP
• Develops strategies and key indicators of organizational success.
• Reviewing affiliate internal controls and safeguards, financial reports, monitoring fiscal compliance standards, and working with affiliates to help them improve related policies, procedures, and systems.
• Continuously improve systems that can be understandable, productive for all staff.
• Manages accounting function to create, interpret and present financial results on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Manages all accounting operations including billing, A/R, A/P Cost Accounting, Credit cards, monthly audits, wire transfers and stocks
• Support other departments by providing financial data and information relevant to their functional responsibilities.
• Grant Management: submit, and track proposals. Compose accurate and compelling verbiage to be used in funding proposals; write and submit inquiries and applications; develop and maintain an application calendar and tracking system. ◦ Conduct appropriate follow-up: Maintain contact with prospective funders regarding the progress of proposals; promptly respond to questions and requests for additional information. Office Administrator Denver, CO-June 2016- March 2017 Coldwell Banker Residential Broker
- Finance and Administration Manager at Denver Urban Scholars
- executive management team at Mirmont Treatment Center
- Program Coordinator/Case Manager at Adopt-A-Family
9 months at this Job
- Masters in Non-Profit Management - Non-Profit Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
Among my most outstanding achievements is to strengthen the finance and accounting teams to develop, automate and maintain reports of financial models of regular use (Balances, P & L and cash flow statements), in addition to the review of contracts and / or agreements between clients and suppliers to optimize the evaluation and cost analysis of providers in the health area (hospitals and clinics) obtaining better income for the company.
• Development of the budget of the company.
• Supervision, hiring of research personnel and payroll control.
• Editing and evaluation of financial statements.
• Internal audits.
• Design of retirement and pension plans.
• Advice on life insurance. Advice on investment plans.
- Finance and Administration Manager at NGP CONSULTORES
- Ser vices Manager Coordinator of Purchasing and Procurement at TECNOCONSULT S.A
- Finance and Administration Manager at International Air Transport Association
- Sales and Marketing Manager at ANTILLANA DE VIAJES Y TURISMO
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Lic in Administration and Commercial Science. - Graduate in Administration and Commercial Science.
- - School of Economics
• Knowledge (and training) in QuickBooks, Manufacturer Peachtree Accounting, and Epicor December 2010 - June 2018
• Trained in all Microsoft Office Programs Finance and Administration Manager
• Organized and Precise
• Strong planning skills In this position I was the sole accountant and
• Ready to give it my all each and every day human resource contact. This included tasks
- Finance and Administration Manager at
- Bookkeeper (Part-Time) at ADP and Paychex
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- - This position has allowed me to master the art of Accounting
- Finance and Administration Manager at Super Homes Sacco Ltd
- Procurement, Contracts & Materials Controller at Superior Homes (Kenya) PLC
- Sales Assistant at Superior Homes (Kenya) PLC
- Finance Assistant at Superior Homes (Kenya) PLC
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Project Management
- Bachelor of Commerce - Finance Option
Responsibilities - Developing and supervising the implementation of Finance and Accounting policies, process and procedures and ensuring their compliance to IFRS and relevant regulatory standards - Preparing monthly financial reports according to the IFRS and regulatory requirements - Preparing and filing timely Tax returns with URA - Managing debt recovery and collection processes and procedures - Preparing monthly account reconciliation reports - Analytical review of financial performance to inform management decisions and business planning
- Finance and Administration Manager, Finance department at Alexander Forbes Financial Services
- Pioneer Pension Fund Administrator at Alexander Forbes Financial Services
- Account Executive, Administration department at Alexander Forbes Financial Services
2 years at this Job
- - Certified Public Accountant
- - Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance
- Bachelor of Arts - Economics
Performed all accounting, bookkeeping, cash management and human resource functions for three local and national LLC's. Prepared financial statements and financial projections for partner's review on a monthly basis. Made adjusting journal entries as needed. Prepared annual budget. Prepared Bi-Weekly payroll through the use of QuickBooks Enterprise and T-Sheets software. Prepared all monthly bank reconciliations. Prepared year-end tax package for local accounting firm.
• Implemented numerous accounting reports to help streamline accounting processes and reporting.
- Finance and Administration Manager at Strongpoint Marketing, LLC
- Accountant at Rompower Energy Systems, Inc
- Accountant at WestMed, Inc
- Senior Accountant at Canyon Ranch
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - accounting