➢ Manage financial and administration activities to achieve financial goals.
➢ Develop business plan, timeline and budget to perform financial projects.
➢ Monitor and manage expenditures within allotted budget.
➢ Develop and maintain standard financial and administrative procedures.
➢ Respond to customer queries/issues in a timely manner.
➢ Work closely with General Manager in preparation of business plan and operational budget.
➢ Review all invoices and make the relevant payments in a timely manner.
➢ Review accounting discrepancies and recommend corrective actions.
➢ Assist in implementing standard accounting policies.
➢ Ensure the preparation and maintenance of all financial records.
➢ Supervise preparation of all monthly and annual finance reports in a timely fashion.
➢ Supervise and manage payroll processing and tax filing activities.
➢ Provide training and guidance to finance and administration teams as needed.
➢ Develop overall goals for the finance and administration departments.
➢ Identify and resolve financial and administrative issues.
➢ Strategic planning and business development
➢ Coordinating the external financial audit
➢ Budget creation and monitoring in cooperation with the General Manager and other management team members
➢ Preparing a monthly Financial report for sharing with the Management
➢ Coordination of annual financial statements
➢ Quality control purchase requests, invoices and reimbursements
➢ Overseeing all payments and doing daily payments
➢ Support team with financial donor reports, invoices and payment requests
- FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER at ZION CHRISTIAN CHURCH
- IMPORTS AND EXPORTS OFFICER at BARCLAYS BANK OF ZIMBABWE
9 years, 2 months at this Job
Caracas - Venezuela
❑ Finance and Administration Manager / International Associate.
• Evaluation and analysis of costs of providers in the area of health care (hospitals and clinics)
• Review of the contracts or agreements between customers and suppliers.
• Issuance of financial statements.
• Internal audits.
• Development of budget of the company.
• Control of accounts receivable and payable.
• Supervision, payroll control and staff recruitment.
• Issue and evaluation of financial statements.
• Recruitment of new clients and profile evaluation.
• Advice to the client.
• Design of retirement and pension plans.
• Advice on life insurance.
• Advice on investment plans.
• Sale and collection of policies.
• Monitoring and collection of renewal of policies
- Finance and Administration Manager / International Associate at NGP CONSULTORES
- Services Manager / Coordinator of Purchasing and Procurement at TECNOCONSULT S.A
- Finance and Administration Manager at INTERNATIONAL AIR TRANSPORT ASSOCIATION
- Sales and Marketing Manager at ANTILLANA DE VIAJES Y TURISMO S.R.L
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Economics
Specialized Marketing Services, Inc.
• Managed the Finance and Administration/Human Resources (HR) department.
• Reported directly to CFO for Finance and CEO/Owner for Administration /HR.
• Processed monthly/quarterly sales tax returns, handled Work Comp audits with State Bureau and carriers, produced timely monthly financials for executives, recruiting, evaluation, staff decisions, CPA/Bank and Attorney liaison.
• Evolution Payroll software and Advantage Software for Agencies for Accounting.
• Handled Banking audit which resulted in excellent classification.
• recruiting, evaluation, hiring and firing of staff, maintain company certificates
• Served as proofreader of client materials' copy before signed off for production - responsible for noticing errors in spelling, grammar, design inconsistencies, etc.
• Approved agency client billing and handled collections. Created client job billing worksheet system that became company database - improved our assessment of client job profitability
- Finance and Administration Manager at Specialized Marketing Services, Inc.
- Accounting Consultant at Robbins Nest, Inc
- CFO / School Business Administrator at Beacon Day School, Inc
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
A) Book keeping with general and analytical accounting - Record different accounting documents, including the analytical allocation - Maintain files, including filing of general ledger journal vouchers, accounts payable documentation, and other miscellaneous filings. - Prepare and maintain accounting documents, records, and reports in a timely and accurate manner. - Bank reconciliations process and postings - Process Depreciation, asset acquisition, asset disposals and transfers - Intercompany following and reconciliations - Analyze and report on income statement and statement of financial position as per the HO’s deadline. - Liaise with auditors for queries/requests pertaining to the preparation/audit of Financial Statement - Revise both the accounting and the analytical parts of other branches and subsidiaries of Sagemcom together with the local chartered accountants. - Monitor and process cash inventory - Monitor the efficiency of internal controls. - Ensure that all statutory licenses complied as per the country legislation and are kept up to date - To prepare and ensure submission of VAT and all other related monthly/quarterly returns. - Setting up a file system & Capture all invoices to files. - Takes care of all insurance needs & requirements for the branch. - Schedule the signature of the Work Completion Notes and delivery notes eligible. B) Fill the fiscal obligations - Prepare tax return - Ensure tax returns are submitted within deadline. C) Social - Prepare and finalize payroll and pay slips - Prepare returns related to payroll as per company’s policy and local legislation - Other administrative duties as assigned. - Facilitate the payment of all tax obligations & SSNIT contributions. - Prepares & renews the contract of employment for existing & newly recruited staff. - Takes care of all other human resource needs of the organization. D) Financial and cost control - Provide assistance to project managers/ country managers in cost control. - Assist in the preparation of management accounts and budget. - Analyze variation between budget estimates v/s realized. - Prepare the management reporting / monthly consolidation as established by Sagemcom - Prepare invoices and advances of payment for customer - Check supplier’s invoices and seek for approval from MD before processing payments - Follow and reconcile debtors and suppliers account
- Finance and Administration Manager at SAGEMCOM ENERGY AND TELECOM SAS (GHANA BRANCH)
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- ACCA - ACCOUNTANCY
Key Responsibilities * Recruiting personnel to fill vacant positions in the company. * Coordinating Human Resource functions. * Assisting the branch manager with the day to day running of the Bulawayo branch. * Budgeting and budgetary control. * Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial management reports. Selected results ✓ Facilitated the introduction of a risk management system as a means of control in operations. ✓ Reduced theft of steel by 20%
- Finance and Administration Manager at Astra Industries Bulawayo
- Accountant at Pioneer Transport
- Group Accountant at Hunslet Group of Companies
- Accountant at INNSCOR Group
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Chief Sales and Support Consultant
for this environmental bioscience company and subsidiary of LeSaffre Group, a billion dollar, Multi-national Corporation.
• Manage Administrative Assistant who processes manager approved purchases all departments.
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of vendor payments.
• Manage Customer Service staff (2), who process orders from customers and coordinates production and shipping needs.
• Manage a Bookkeeper who processes AR, AP, banking activity/reconciliations and billing in a timely matter.
• Lead a 3 day month-end close, including booking accruals, COGS adjustment, prepaid expenses, and updating account reconciliations.
• Developed and maintain a detailed fixed asset schedule ensuring all budgeted capital expenditures are recorded correctly.
• Prepare the monthly financial reporting for the parent group.
• Work closely with parent Research and Development Controller updating 2018 forecast and determining 2019 budget communicating with department managers.
• Actively preparing for audit requested by parent, providing YTD bank statements and fixed asset information.
• Successfully calculated/averaged costs per unit of microorganisms produced in-house and purchased for production as part of Inventory control and sale.
• Implementing internal controls and mitigating risks.
• Reviewing current processes and recognizing more efficient and effective processes.
• Process and reconcile a semi-monthly payroll through QuickBooks.
• File all payroll taxes and employee deductions/garnishments, per pay, monthly and quarterly.
• Employee relations, onboarding and reviews.
• Coordinate facility services.
• Special analyses/projects as requested by Owner.
- Finance and Administration Manager at Envera LIC, LLC
- Temporary Senior Accountant at Frontage Laboratories
- Temporary Intermediate Accountant at National Elevator Industry at Solomon Edwards
- Accounting and HR Manager at Traffic Safety Store, Inc
6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Accounting
Supervise accounting and administrative staff, manage, evaluate, and process financial information, accounts receivable and payables, collections, payroll, budget planning for several departments, process and provide working papers for annual audit.
- Finance and Administration Manager at Gemini Corporation
- Co-Owner 2nd Nature Garden Art & Accents at
- Senior Accountant at Gerontology Network
- Accountant at Omni Management Corporation
13 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
March - July 2018
• Supervision a team of up to 70 professionals, many of whom were embedded in courts around the country;
• Overview USA government contract compliance, employment relations and personnel management, finance and budget, pipeline forecasting and accruals reporting, procurement management, and Program closeout procedures;
• Managing the Program's relationships with vendors and banking authorities;
• Developing and maintaining budget and pipeline planning;
• Maintaining a clear understanding and awareness of applicable rules and processes, helping to ensure the integrity of the Program's planning, reporting, and documentation processes.
• Tracking and good organization of all required program documentation (e.g., vendor documentation, contracts, procurements, inventories, employment files, program data, financial reporting and accounting data).
- Finance and Administration Manager at Checchi and Company Consulting Inc
- Finance and Administration Management Assistant at Checchi and Company Consulting Inc
- Receptionist at Checchi and Company Consulting Inc
- Executive Assistant at Organization For Security And Co-operation In Europe
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Economics and Management Information Systems
- High School Diploma
• Successfully identified deficiencies within the Finance, Administration and Operations departments and implemented policies and procedures to correct according to NYS and NYC guidelines
• Continue to identify and correct concerns as organization enters third year of operations and transitions Executive team
• Provide guidance on NYS and Federal labor laws relating to employment contracts, at-will employment, wages, compensation and analysis, PTO, termination processes, employment policies, and board governance
• Network and attend professional development workshops provided by NYC, NYS and charter organizations throughout NYS
• Onboard new hires and review employment documentation not limited to education transcripts, fingerprint clearance, tax deduction forms, NYS wage forms, I9 forms, benefits enrollment forms and more
• Mentor employees as they adjust to entry into the workforce and provide emotional support/reassurance to staff with employment concerns
• Provide insight and guidance to leadership regarding employee concerns and recommended an overhaul of bonus/merit increases, compensation, and performance reviews
• Manage and administer employee benefits with assistance of broker: STD/LTD/Life insurances, medical/dental/vision, HSA/FSA plans
• Implement and manage 403(b) plan: setup of systems, ensure correct interface between retirement and payroll systems, manage and reconcile payroll deductions and adjustments when necessary
• Strict adherence to financial policies and procedures approved by board of directors and reviewed by outside auditors
• Identify deficiencies with outside CPA firm and provided recommendations on cost overruns and management of books
• Research and implementation of robust accounting system to support budget and reporting needs
• Work closely with Executive Director and CPA firm to prepare yearly organizational budget
• Review and preparation of financial reports on a monthly and quarterly basis for review with leadership, CPA firm and board of directors
• Oversee tasks of entry level consultant provided by CPA firm and provide additional training and support to ensure accurate financials when necessary
• Maintain payroll processing system and process semimonthly payroll for review by ED
• Develop accounts payable process including centralizing receipt of invoices, W9, vendor setup and management, payment distribution
• Develop purchasing system to ensure efficient workflow and delivery of shipments to staff
• Management and overview of local, federal and state grants/revenue sources including Title I and II, per pupil invoicing, ERATE, IDEA
• Provide guidance on development opportunities and growth strategies
• Provide guidance on development of school owned space and connected qualified architects and designers to facilitate efforts
• Knowledge of DOE systems and databases including ATS, vendor portal, SESIS, GALAXY and more
• Recommended and restructured Operations team to avoid duplication of services and maximize efficiency
• Promoted from Finance & Administration Manager to Senior Finance & Administration Manager
- Senior Finance and Administration Manager at Charter School Organization
- Manager of Accounting & HR at Arts Non-Profit
- Accounting Manager at EL Records
- Interim Fiscal Manager at HARTLEY HOUSE
2 years at this Job
- MBA - Accounting/Business Management
- BA - Finance & Business Management
- AA - Liberal Arts
• Develop, manage, and monitor project budgets, accurate financial reports, and projection of funding needs, in close coordination with senior project staff.
• Ensure that ongoing operations are in compliance with all USAID and Abt policies and procedures.
• Manage the financial operations and financial reporting of the country program, providing guidance and technical assistance to financial management personnel.
• Create and maintain financial reporting and tracking systems that provide basic data measurements on financial performance of project activities.
• Provide ongoing financial and administrative guidance to the project, including working with Procurement and Operations to process approvals for procurements, consultant agreements, and vendor invoices.
• Manage the timely submission of the monthly field expenses (ROV) to the headquarters office.
• Develop and implement a payment system for seasonal spray operators and community mobilizers.
• Ensure that ongoing operations are in compliance with all USAID and Abt policies and procedures
- Finance and Administration Manager at Abt Associates Inc
- Field Financial Manager at American Bar Association
- Deputy Human Resource Manager at International Bank (Liberia) Ltd
- Senior Procurement Officer/Contract Officer at DynCorp International
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Micro Finance
- MBA - Finance
- B.S. - Business Administration