Automotive Finance and Insurance manager. Experience in Nissan, Subaru, Hyundai and GM programs. Top performer.
- Finance and Insurance Manager at Bowser Automotive, Inc.
- Quality Assurance Auditor at NVR Mortgage Finance, Inc
- Mortgage Loan Specialist II at MetLife Bank
- Auditor at Carteret Mortgage Corporation
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Business
- - Business
FINANCE AND INSURANCE MANAGER | BOB ROBINSON CHEVROLET-BUICK-GMC-CADILLAC
• At this multi line auto dealership, I began as a sales person but quickly advanced to F&I manager. In this position I completed all the bank and state paperwork. I also supervised the sales staff as they assisted our customers through the buying process. MAINTENANCE LEAD | WHEELING PITTSBURGH STEEL CORPORATION
• In my position as Maintenance Lead, I organized and assigned work orders to meet the demands of the plant. We handled all repair and preventative maintenance needs.
- Finance and Insurance Manager at Robinson Automotive
- Maintenance Lead at Wheeling Pittsburgh Steel
at this Job
- - Computer Science
- College Prep
• Fulfill all customer legal paperwork
• Take financial information and apply for credit through lenders
• Work with lenders to achieve consumer loans
• Sell back end insurance products
• Organize and coordinate Finance Dept. tasks
- Finance and Insurance Manager at M&M Lawn and Leisure
- Sales Associate at Rogan's Shoes
- Custom Packaging / Cross Referencing / National Accounts Sourcing Specialist at Fastenal Company
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Assisting customer with securing financing and leasing options, presenting products and extended warranties to benefit their ownership.
. Assisted in Sales Management T.O when needed and helped lead a sales team to produce quotas and proper follow up of customers.
. Responsibilities included reviewing credit and negotiating with banks for loans, handling of legal documents and private papers.
Internet Sales Associate\Service Advisor, Rountree-Moore Auto Group, Lake City, FL.
• Assisting customers in the selection and purchase of vehicles. . Proper follow up via phone and email correspondence . Negotiating contracts and prices of vehicles. Assisting customers in finance options and vendor services including service contracts and insurance policies. -From January to June I filled the position of Kia Service Lane Manager\Service Advisor Account Representative, Signsite\Speedysigns.com Inc. Lake City, FL.
• This role included inbound phone sales and internet generated leads to sales in the signage and print marketing industry for an international sign company headquartered in Lake City, Fl.
• My responsibilities included consulting with business owners, event planners, realtors, etc. each day with their marketing product needs and signage.
• Daily activities included: receiving a range of 15-20 calls per day, cold calling potential customers, responding to internet sales inquiries, creating custom quotes and bids on signage projects. Ensuring proper production of product and shipment according to customer's deadlines.
• Meeting a sales quota of $32,000 in sales revenue monthly
• Using OPPORTUNITY Sales approach
- Finance and Insurance Manager at AutoNation Ford
- Sales Associate at Routree Moore Ford Lincoln Kia
- Sales Representative at Speedy Signs\Sign Site
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
• Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
• Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
• Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
• Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
• Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
• Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs
- Finance and Insurance Manager at Los Angeles Harley-Davidson
- Territory Sales Manager at Optimize Social Media, Inc.
- Sales Associate at Coach
- Owner/ Certified Wedding Planner at Harpa Events
at this Job
- Associate - Radio Broadcasting
Managing the Finance and Insurance department at Fox Marquette. This includes communicating with management and sales staff with regards to customers. Having a good relationship with multiple finance sources, customers, vendors, sales and management staff. Along with processing car deals, attaining financial approvals, staying up to date with state and federal laws and compliance processes.
- FINANCE AND INSURANCE MANAGER at FOX MARQUETTE
- INDEPENDENT BUSINESS CONSULTANT FEB12TH TO CURRENT at
- INTERNET SALES MANAGER at FOX MARQUETTE
- SALES PROFESSIONAL at FOX MARQUETTE
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Preside over all operations related to obtaining funding for both primary and secondary clients of a leading independent dealership. Duties included securing loan approvals, examining loan stipulations. Closing the loans. Packaging and follow-up functions. Promote aftermarket products extended warranties and gap insurance. maintained 92% penetration average to maximize back end profit. Co-lead team of 5-6 sales representatives while averaging 150-200 sales per month. Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with bank representatives and underwriters. Reported directly to dealership owner providing ongoing profit reports. : Maintained Diamond Premier status with Capital One Auto Finance : Top producer For Wells Fargo Dealer Services
- FINANCE AND INSURANCE MANAGER at VIP KARS
- FINANCE AND INSURANCE MANAGER at MARIETTA AUTO SALES
- FINANCE AND INSURANCE MANAGER at VIP KARS
- FINANCE AND INSURANCE MANAGER at MARIETTA AUTO MALL
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business
• Handled all facets of finance and insurance department, working with owners daily to ensure department's best performance.
• Reviewed and submitted applications to banks to get the best financing options for customers
• Offered customers numerous product options such as: extended warranty, credit life, A&H, and gap insurance. Explains need for and use of each product to customers.
• Performed all document paperwork in a timely manner.
• Led finance department to highest gross ever obtained in my second month.
• Led store to Gold status in warranty sales in first full year.
- Finance and Insurance Manager at Oviedo Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Fiat
- Finance and Insurance Manager at Munday Auto Group
- Finance and Insurance Manager at Mike Craig Chrysler Dodge Jeep
- Finance and Insurance Director at Connell Chevrolet
3 years, 11 months at this Job
Finance manager- insured the deal stayed together and provided additional financing options to the customer. Submitted and rehashed deals. Ran good clean paperwork along with a seamless transition from sales to the finance department.
- Finance and Insurance Manager at Hiley Auto Group
- Used Car Sales Manager at Autoweb Expo
- New Car Sales Manager at Van Hyundai
- Senior Product Specialist at Texas Toyota of Grapevine
7 months at this Job
- Some college
Provide financial reports and interpret financial information while recommending further courses of action
➢ Analyze cost, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the companies actual performance compared to prior projections
➢ Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals, objectives, and conduct meetings
➢ Follow bank mandated guidelines while finalizing all customer loan documentation
➢ Offer insurance and service contracts while originating loan documentation
➢ Follow all CFPB laws and regulations to protect company assets and avoid lawsuits
- FINANCE AND INSURANCE MANAGER at SCHICKER AUTOMOTIVE GROUP
- GENERAL MANAGER at PRECISION AUTO PROTECTION (SOLACE)
- MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER at LSI MORTGAGE
- CONSULTANT/TEAM MANAGER/GENERAL MANAGER at MOGI
5 years at this Job